8 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Bordons Galicia – Top Hotel Reviews
Bordons Galicia is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Bordons Galicia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Bordons Galicia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Bordons Galicia. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 8 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 8 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Bordons Galicia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Bordons Galicia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
8 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Bordons Galicia:
Bed and Breakfast
Madeinfofan is located in Meis and offers a garden. This bed and breakfast provides free WiFi, a terrace, as well as a shared lounge.This bed and breakfast with garden views features a bathroom with a bath or shower and free toiletries.A continental breakfast is available every morning at the property.Cycling and hiking can be enjoyed nearby.Pontevedra is 17 miles from the bed and breakfast. Vigo Airport is 34 miles from the property.
- The location: a beautiful guesthouse surrounded by vineyards. The decoration of the entire home is stylish, but at the same time very much in touch with the actual regional ambience. The owners make you really feel at home without being overly present. They approach you in an informal way, more as a friend than a guest.
- Lovely hosts that have put a lot of effort into creating a gem in the middle of a beautiful hill. The surroundings are awesome to explore. Could not recommend more
Exceptionally clean and comfortable stay with remarkable attention to detail.
The location is divine and set in a tiny vineyard / farming village that is tranquil and tempts one to stay on longer with great historical attractions and incredible nature walks close by.
The warm and inviting hosts stay on the property and are very helpful and attentive. Monica works in the travel industry and is happy to share her wealth of local knowledge.
Water from the local spring couldn’t be more delicious and the breakfasts of local produce are to die for!
I am looking forward to returning.
- Very friendly and welcoming. Nice home made breakfast. Great location. Very informative re the local area. A nice base up in the mountains. Excellent terrace. Nice gardens and a hammock to relax in. Lovely friendly dogs.
- Tudo, exceto o facto de ter que partilhar casa de banho com outros hóspedes que nem sequer conhecíamos.
Bed and Breakfast
Pazo a Capitana
Surrounded by vineyards, this restored 15th century house and estate is located 650 feet from the historic center of Cambados. It offers rustic rooms with a free Wi-Fi zone, extensive gardens with fruit trees and a winery.The elegant rooms at Pazo a Capitana feature traditional décor. They are heated and come with plasma TV, telephone and full private bathroom.The property serves breakfast and there is also a bar-cafeteria and lounge area. Outside, there is a spacious terrace, ponds and streams which flow down through an abandoned mine.Pazo a Capitana offers visits and tastings at its Albariño winery and it is set 5 minutes’ walk from the Port. The Fefiñáns Palace within the Plaza Fefiñáns Square is 2,450 feet away.The beautiful beaches of the Rías Baixas are within a few miles and the estate is 31 mi from Vigo. Santiago de Compostel is 50 minutes’ drive away.
- A magic setting with a wonderful yard, warm caring service, surrounded by centuries of history while sipping a v.good Albarino from the house winery.
- Very helpful staff. Lovely courtyard and grounds where they grow the grapes for making their own famous Albariño white wine. We were given a free bottle to sample. Breakfast is excellent with fried eggs and bacon as part of the choice. Location is just a few minutes down the road to the sea. Cambados has a bus station which you can get to from Santiago bus station. And it costs only about 5 euros. Lovely little town though like many places in July and August will get very busy.
- Everything! Very charming, well restored property/estate.
- Just finished a two week visit to northern Portugal and Spain, and this was our favorite accommodation. What a find! Gracious hospitality in this quaint rural tourism setting in the lovely coastside village of Cambados. They shared their delicious Albariño that they make onsite as we arrived, and served up a breakfast meant for royalty. The presentation and quality of food was outstanding. We loved walking around the town and enjoyed some amazing fresh seafood. The accommodations really allow u to use the entire complex. This place is not to be missed.
- The property is referred to as “Casa Rural”, a very nice enclosed courtyard and winery/vineyard and aviary!! It was originally a monastery. We were treated to a free bottle of their Alberino white wine and tapas to enjoy outside in the courtyard when we checked in. An extensive breakfast buffet was included.
Bed and Breakfast
Desconectate is located in Aldán and offers a garden. The property has sea views.Including 1 bedroom and 1 bathroom, this bed and breakfast features a flat-screen TV with cable channels.Around-the-clock assistance is available at the reception.The property has a hot tub. The bed and breakfast provides a terrace.Vigo is 19 miles from Desconectate, while Pontevedra is 18 miles away. Vigo Airport is 21 miles from the property.
- El jacuzzi, los regalos de cortesía, la cama y las vistas, osea todo!!
- La cama estragrande genial, las vistas super relajantes y ya si las valoramos desde dentro del jacuzzi son perfectas. Para repetir seguro
Nos encantaron las vistas desde la terraza y la habitación
Las playas y la zona en general esta muy bien para desconectar
Lo que nos encanto fue la limpieza interior el detalle de los bombones y agua, pero sobre todo la comodidad de la cama
Tolle Terrasse mit super Aussicht auf die Bucht
Schöne Einrichtung und schöne Anlage, sehr geschmackvoll eingerichtet.
Tolles Bett und geräumige Schrankwand
Die Nähe zu den tollen Stränden am Kap ist ideal.
- Ubicación ideal para conocer la ría de Aldán con inmejorables vistas. Un sitio ideal para desconectar y disfrutar de un paisaje maravilloso
Bed and Breakfast
Limens Beach Center
Located in Cangas de Morrazo, 17 miles from Vigo, Limens Beach Center provides a garden and free WiFi.A buffet breakfast is available each morning at the property.The bed and breakfast has an outdoor pool.A terrace is available for guests to use at Limens Beach Center.Pontevedra is 19 miles from the accommodation, while Sanxenxo is 29 miles away. The nearest airport is Vigo Airport, 20 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Bed and Breakfast
This comfortable guest house is located in the historic center, overlooking Vigo Marina. It offers bright rooms with free Wi-Fi, 3 minutes’ walk from Santa Maria Cathedral.Rooms at Hostal Real feature simple, traditional decor and include a TV and heating, while bathrooms may be shared or private. Many rooms also have a balcony.There are several bars and restaurants located on the same street and the famous Oyster Street is a few minutes’ walk away. The Mercado de Piedra Market is 5 minutes’ walk away, as is Puerta del Sol.The property is 350 feet from Charlie Rivel Park and 10 minutes’ drive from Samil Beach. You can go surfing and diving, or catch a ferry across to the Cies Islands.The Real guest house is 15 minutes’ drive from Vigo Airport and around 1 hours’ drive from Santiago de Compostela and Ourense.
- Great location (next to the old town, port, museums, shoppings, restaurants, train stations) and the owner is lovely!
- Our lovely hostess, failed to get her name. She was so friendly and helpful getting us checked. Insisted we lie down and rest in our room before paperwork and paying.
Super nice stuff, quiet place and great location. Bedroom and toilet were really clean.
And Vigo itself is perfect to travel by train to other cities. What I would recommend is going to Tui and you can walk from there over a bridge to Valença, which is already in Portugal!
- Host was very kind and flexible, allowing me to change both the date and number of guests. Really good location in the fun, old part of town.
- Perfect place to be in city center amd enjoy vigo’s ambience and city life
Bed and Breakfast
International Hostel Lapplandia B&B.
One of our best sellers in Vigo! Located in Vigo with Estación Maritima and Vigo Official College of Physicians nearby, International Hostel Lapplandia B&B. Provides accommodations with free WiFi.A microwave and coffee machine are also provided.The bed and breakfast offers a continental or buffet breakfast.If you would like to discover the area, hiking is possible nearby and International Hostel Lapplandia B&B. Can arrange a bicycle rental service.ONCE is 0.4 miles from the accommodation, while General Union of Workers is half a mile from the property. Vigo Airport is 6 miles away.
- Very nice experience, nice location,close to the railway station and close to the center and old town, also in the proximity of nice streets. The owner is super nice and attentive, he took us , the guests, to a nearby city for sightseeing in his car, breakfast is also nice, highly recommended!
- Nothing. Very loud street noise and no glass windows, just old wooden clapboard shutters and patio railing glued in place with crumbly old cement patch. Do Not Take Children Here!!! Fall hazard! No amenities at all as claimed on booking.com. Bed bugs in my bed! Bldg is a fire hazard w/burn marks on old overloaded wiring and sockets. No fire escape. Owner claims “wiring is new”. See photos. Stay away!!!
- The staff is amazing, I had great time there and very useful tips regarding the best places to explore for my trip!
- We realy like the hostel’s owner, he is such a good guy, very helpful and funny) The place is good, it’s clean and good situated. Despite the road nearby its comfortable and not laud inside. The hostel has irregular internal structure, so it was realy interesting to see it. It has several floors, little kitchen and areas to spend time. The breakfast was good.
- Excellent friendly staff. Great breakfast. Bathroom lena and shower works well (2nd floor)
Bed and Breakfast
Alojamiento Ideal grupo
Located in Vigo, Alojamiento Ideal grupo has accommodations with free WiFi, within 1.4 miles of Estación Maritima.All units include a fully equipped kitchenette, allowing guests to prepare their own meals. Some units have a seating area and/or a terrace.Guests can also relax in the shared lounge area.SOS Children’s Villages is 0.7 miles from the bed and breakfast, while Vigo Official College of Physicians is 0.9 miles away. Vigo Airport is 5 miles from the property.
- The owner was super great, he explaind where to go, what to do in Vigo and what to eat. The location was close to the station where the bus line to aeroport leads, it was as well close enough to the center. Shared central rooms were nice and had everything needed for short cosy staying.
- Great view, good host. Lots of facilities – kitchen, patio etc
- I thought I was getting an hotel room – but when everything became clear – it was a room in an apartment, i enjoyed myself. Roberto was a wonderful host and prepared breakfast for me the next day. He called a cab and I was on my way! Excellent experience!!
- The mirror at the end of the bed made a night of what was already pure unadulterated filth 100times more exciting.
- The owner of the hostel is very perfect man. Thank you 🙂
Bed and Breakfast
B&B en Casa Santa Baia
Located within 4 miles of Estación Maritima and less than 0.6 miles of Galicia Sea Museum in Vigo, B&B en Casa Santa Baia has accommodations with free WiFi.A microwave and electric tea pot are also featured.A continental breakfast is served every morning at the property.Guests can relax in the garden at the property.Workers’ Commissions is 1.5 miles from the bed and breakfast, while National Social Security Institute is 1.7 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Vigo Airport, 9 miles from B&B en Casa Santa Baia.
- Nice breakfast. Nice view. Excellent value. Convenient parking.
- The staff was very accommodating and super generous.The room was spacious with a fabulous deck where we enjoyed a glass of wine looking over the trees to the ocean. The personal touch of drawings and special artistic touches was an added bonus. I would recommend this place to my friends and family.
- The hotel is much better than the pictures, very clean, the room for one person was with double bed, goo size and clean bathroom, exit to the terrace with view, high speed internet, bus stop and shop in front of the hotel, quick acces to central of Vigo, nice service, downstairs there is a restaurant where you can buy breakfast for 2.50, free coffee for guests. Everything I needed at a very good price. The hotel is wonderful, I recommend it to everyone
Quiet, functional. Good for a short stay. Had my own terrace to catch a glimpse of the sea (slightly obstructed by trees).
In the center of Vigo there are some excellent seafood places (Ria Baixas is where we went).
I needed an iron to iron a shirt and was provided with one very quickly.
- Fantastic location, just a short walk from several beaches, and “terrazas” and restaurants overlooking the see. Friendly and welcoming staff. Our room, while in need of refurbishment, had an incredible private terrace with views out over the ocean and nearby port.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Bordons Galicia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Bordons Galicia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Bordons Galicia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Bordons Galicia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!