8 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Algodonales Andalucía – Top Hotel Reviews
Algodonales Andalucía is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Algodonales Andalucía. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Algodonales Andalucía. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Algodonales Andalucía. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 8 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 8 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Algodonales Andalucía right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Algodonales Andalucía with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
8 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Algodonales Andalucía:
Finca Maravilla Verde
Located in Puerto Serrano, Finca Maravilla Verde offers free bikes, a garden and a grill. Featuring garden views, this bed and breakfast also comes with free WiFi.The bed and breakfast has a cable TV. There’s a bathroom with a shower.A continental or vegetarian breakfast is available every morning at the property.The bed and breakfast has an outdoor pool. A terrace is available on site and both cycling and hiking can be enjoyed within close proximity of Finca Maravilla Verde.Ronda is 33 miles from the accommodation, while Grazalema is 27 miles away. The nearest airport is Jerez Airport, 42 miles from Finca Maravilla Verde.
- Prachtige plek, top gastheer die heel veel tips heeft en fijne vibe
- familiaridad y posible convivencia con resto de huespedes
- La ubicación, el concepto de alojamiento rural con una finca remodelada y cuidada con primor para el bienestar de los visitantes que te hace sentirte como en tu propia casa
- Первое, что хотелось бы отметить – отзывчивые приятные хозяева. Пожалуй, этого уже достаточно для такой высокой оценки… Более того, это прекрасное место для отдыха в компании (семья, друзья, пара). Множество возможностей для того, чтобы забыть о повседневной суете и по-настоящему расслабиться – вы можете поиграть в настольный теннис, покататься на велосипедах, прогуляться или даже прокатиться верхом на лошадях по живописным окрестностям, и в конце дня просто провести вечер в приятной компании с бокалом местного домашнего вина. Здесь царит тишина и покой, а вечером можно полюбоваться на звезды. В общем, романтика!) В это место нужно ехать как минимум на три дня, а лучше -больше! Крайне рекомендую!
- Wat een fantastische locatie en het plezier begint al bij de ontvangst van Jacco. Neemt even de tijd als je bent aangekomen en als je ‘s-avonds mee eet is hij altijd aanwezig en zorgt hij mede voor gezelligheid onder elkaar. Niets is Jacco teveel, hij helpt je graag en heeft voldoende tips om dingen in de omgeving te ondernemen. De omgeving van de Finca is prachtig en er is voldoende te doen. Heb je even geen zin in drukte dan kun je jezelf prima vermaken bij het zwembad of je kunt in de tuin lekker een boek lezen. Alles kan en niets is teveel. Zeker een locatie die we zouden aanbevelen.
No 31 Bed & Breakfast
Located in Olvera, No 31 Bed & Breakfast provides accommodations with a flat-screen TV. Complimentary WiFi is available.There’s a fully equipped private bathroom with shower and free toiletries.A continental breakfast is available daily at the property.The bed and breakfast has a terrace.There’s a shared lounge at this property and guests can go cycling and hiking nearby.Ronda is 31 miles from No 31 Bed & Breakfast, while Grazalema is 25 miles away. The nearest airport is Jerez Airport, 62 miles from the property.
- Peter and Sherri warmly welcomed us and we immediately felt like at home in their cosy house! They are thoughtful hosts, and the room was lovely and comfortable. I can only recommend this place!
- Exceptional hosts from beginning to end, fab property sympathetically restored in a wonderful location in the historic centre of the pueblo. Cannot wait to return.
- Great shower and very comfortable bed. We had freshly squeezed orange juice for breakfast. Provided a safe place to put our bikes and lots of information on the via verdes and area from the B and B hosts.
- My first visit to Olvera and I was blown away by the amazing views and the charm of the place . Sherri and Peter were fantastic hosts and the breakfasts on the terrace looking at those views were really the highlight of my trip . The rooms were very tastefully decorated and offered a real relaxation space with a great bed and chairs I could sit and read looking out onto lovely views . Refreshments were right on tap and I had to remind myself to leave the house a couple of times . I’ll definitely be visiting again .
- Very pleasant host/hostess/owners. Lots of local info. And fellow Canadians
La Escuela del Campo
Offering an outdoor pool, La Escuela del Campo is located 14 mi from Ronda. It offers free WiFi and both rooms and a house with mountain views.Each room here will provide you with a terrace. Featuring a shower, the private bathroom also comes with a hairdryer. The house includes a kitchenette.A continental breakfast is provided daily.Free on-site parking is provided. The Grazalema Mountains are 8.7 mi from the property. Estepona is a 90-minute drive away.
- Very warm people, breakfast was haute cuisine and delicious. Beautiful place to stay, nearby nice cities like setenil and ronda, possibility to bycicle (via verde) and even to go for paragliden.
- La Escuela del Campo is peaceful, but isolated – with the nearest village about 10 minutes away. It is charming and the hosts are delightful and extremely helpful. Breakfast was superb – and the setting is great.
- Maria and Luke were wonderful hosts, even getting up early- as the sun rose over the valley, to make us coffee prior to us leaving.
- Maria and Luke, the owners, were absolutely tremendous–so friendly, so accommodating. The location, as well as the thoughtfully laid out breakfasts–were really great!
- Maria and Lucas were fantastic hosts and we thoroughly enjoyed our time at their B&B. Breakfasts were a highlight- delicious natural spread beautifully presented – especially when we had it on the patio. Thanks for the conversation, restaurant and attraction recommendations too.
Offering a garden and free WiFi, El Montecillo has accommodations in Ronda.There’s also a kitchen in some of the units equipped with a dishwasher.A continental breakfast is available every morning at the bed and breakfast.El Montecillo has a terrace.Guests can also relax in the shared lounge area.Plaza de Espana is 6 miles from the accommodation, while Iglesia de Santa María la Mayor (Ronda) is 6 miles away. Malaga Airport is 66 miles from the property.
- My husband and I had driven 11 hours and were exhausted. We could not find the property once we left the highway. Maria and Louis saw us driving around and came to our rescue! They made us something to eat…what comfort after a long journey. We felt at home for two days….warm hospitality, amazing views of Ronda and surrounding area, privacy and a quiet place to stay. We highly recommend El Monticello!!!!
- Very spacious room and friendly host. Although we only stayed there one night they made us feel very welcome. The place has 2 swimming pools and you can have time on your own or hang out with other guests.
- It was amazing 🙂 we felt like at home ..host Mária and her partner were super nice and they made so delicious breakfast (go for it ) 🙂
- wonderful host with amazing views. fabulous breakfast. The accommodations were quite and very peaceful. the pool was a nice bonus
- The owners were very friendly and helpful. Nice view.
The White Olive
The White Olive is a bed & breakfast located 10 minutes´ drive from Ronda. This property features a large garden with an outdoor swimming pool, sun loungers, and hammocks.This property offers rooms with different capacities: there are suites, apartments, and double or twin rooms. Most rooms have a private bathroom with a bath or shower, and others have access to shared bathroom facilities.Guests have access to a shared kitchen, and there are barbecue facilities available.You can find several shops within 4.3 mi of The White Olive. The beaches at Marbella are 1-hour drive away.
- A very special place to relax and unwind completely. The bedroom and house is beautifully done feeling peaceful and inviting. Big, deep pool filled with untreated well water so not crystal clear to look at but great to swim in and to rest by with a beautiful view. Will helpful and friendly. Max and Mini always good company! The bar area was relaxed and “very much at home”. Will encouraged us to use the BBQ in the evenings.
- The best location, in the middle of the rolling hills, amazing views. Will is a great host and Max and Minnie his two dogs are the most amazing. They made our stay even more awesome than imagined. Lucia the housekeeper made us amazing breakfast and again the views from the breakfast setting is just fantastic, makes your day! I would recommend this to anyone who wants to experience a true Spanish villa/farmhouse in the country side.
- It’s a place with lots of character, great views, lovely big rooms, big terrace next to my room, lots of help and info from the owner, lovely pool area, great breakfast, and two lovely dogs who should not dissuade people who normally don’t like dogs or pets in hotels (like me!).
- The scenery was beautiful with an amazing swimming pool which the children loved. Will, the owner, very friendly and made us feel very welcome. Breakfasts were great and catered well for vegetarians. Lovely place to relax but near to Ronda for exploring.
- Really enjoyed staying here. Andrew our temporary host was lovely. The whole stay was relaxing and peaceful. The dogs, cats, pig and donkey all add to the rural and homely feel about the place. The pool is lovely and large with great views of the nearby hills. Very easy to get in and out of Ronda and explore the lovely hill towns as well. You must visit the small cave pool which was freezing and great fun. Only two euros. The breakfast on the terrace is a great way of meeting the other guests and eating local dishes. Would love to come again.
Located in Ronda, 6 miles from Plaza de Espana, Casa Alta has accommodations with free WiFi and a seasonal outdoor swimming pool.All units feature air conditioning and a flat-screen TV. There’s also a kitchen in some of the units equipped with a dishwasher, an oven, and a microwave.A continental breakfast is available daily at the bed and breakfast.Casa Alta has a terrace.Guests can also relax in the garden or on the shared lounge area.Iglesia de Santa María la Mayor (Ronda) is 6 miles from the accommodation. The nearest airport is Malaga Airport, 64 miles from Casa Alta.
- Casa Alta is a beautiful villa about 15 minutes from Ronda. The family running the hotel is very friendly and helpful. The house is absolutely adorable and comfortable. The pool is also very clean and nice to chill around. I’d absolutely come back to casa Alta!
- Amazing view at the pool and the dogs are awesome!
- Friendly and helpful owners, great location outside beaten path, yet close enough to Ronda and white willages.
- Idyllic location just out of the town of Ronda. Old style Andalucía finca with cool interior and lovely old furniture. Large bathroom and 4 poster bed (room 6) was a treat! Very friendly owners and delicious breakfast. Gardens surrounded by immaculate olive groves and inviting pool . Chickens, pigeons and peacocks. A wonderful stay. Walks into the hills from the house. Wildflowers bursting out along the banks and roadsides, lizards on walls and many varied birds in the skies. A real treat – wish we’d stayed longer. We’ll be back!
Stunning views from the patio
Quiet and secluded location
Located in Ronda, M.L. Campo provides accommodations with a seating area and a kitchenette.There’s a fully equipped shared bathroom with bath or shower and a hair dryer.A buffet breakfast is available each morning at the property.The bed and breakfast has a seasonal outdoor pool.There’s a garden at this property and guests can go cycling and hiking nearby.Plaza de Espana is 3.4 miles from M.L. Campo, while Iglesia de Santa María la Mayor (Ronda) is 3.8 miles away. Malaga Airport is 64 miles from the property.
The finca is just outside Ronda and a really nice place. Everything inside is modern and the beds are more than good! We slept like god’s in it.
Also the check in worked easy and we always felt welcome and good. Thank you!
There are also animals on the property. Super lovely dogs and horses, all really nice tammed and happy!
We had a really nice stay!
- Clean, spacious, country, just great. Beautiful scenery. Love it, but for the distance.
- Me gustaba la amplitud de las instalaciones; la cocina, la sala de estar, rincones para sentarse. Estaba todo relativamente nuevo; los muebles, una pantalla grande de televisión. Las habitaciones tenían sus propias cerraduras. Me gustaba el silencio por la noche; nada de ruido de coches, únicamente se escuchaba los animales (caballos, perros, una lechuza, vacas, etc.) También por estar sola como mujer unas noches en la casa me agradaba de tener buenas cerraduras en las puertas y rejas en las ventanas y sentirme más segura por ello. También me gustaba poder tener a mi perro conmigo en la casa, aunque tuve que pagar un suplemento de 5 euros por noche por ella.
When you wake up in the morning you hear the birds sing while in nature … except if a dog barks an hour and a half to your window at 07.00 in the morning …
Al despertar por la mañana escuchas los pájaros cantar al estar en la naturaleza….excepto si un perro se pone a ladrar una hora y media hacia tu ventana a las 07.00 de la mañana…
Ungewöhnliche Unterkunft. Liegt 5 Km außerhalb von Jerez und ist eine kleine Farm.
Die Gastgeberin spricht perfekt Deutsch und ist sehr nett und hilfsbereit. Die Räumlichkeiten sind
ungewöhnlich groß und alles neu eingerichtet. Wunderbares Bett !
Allerdings sollte man Tiere mögen, denn Hundegebell oder Hahnengeschrei am frühen Morgen
gehören eben auch dazu.
- The finca is just outside Ronda and a really nice place. Everything inside is modern and the beds are more than good! We slept like god’s in it.
Cortijo El Guarda
Set on beautiful grounds, this restored Andalusian farmhouse features spectacular views of the Alcalá Valley. Cortijo El Guarda preserves its original structure, offering a large courtyard and an outdoor swimming pool.Indoors, Cortijo El Guarda has a common kitchen and an honesty bar, as well as a library and a lounge with a fireplace and sofas. The house has white walls and exposed beams on the ceilings, featuring chestnut doors and rustic furniture.Each room is unique and individually decorated with original artwork, and most of them have a private patio and a fireplace. The beds have Egyptian cotton linens, while the luxury bathrooms come with a shower or a Victorian bath.Surrounded by olives and extensive gardens, the house serves a daily breakfast on the courtyard under a wooden pergola.The historic town of Ronda is 20 mi away, while Marbella is 1 hour and a half by car.
- Great room in a beautiful building. Miranda and Hans were great hosts.
The place was amazing! Such a beautiful and peaceful spot. So perfect for our Honeymoon.
The farm had been lovingly restored and kept all its historical character and charm yet had all the luxuries you could want.
Super comfy beds, great shower, awesome breakfast.
Hans and Miranda were just the most wonderful hosts. They met us with a drink and we had a chat about the wedding and they were so helpful. It felt like staying with friends. And Hans is a fabulous chef and we had a meal on Friday night that was so good I asked for the receipe!
We had a wonderful stay and will definitely be back xx
Everything was just perfect ! Miranda and Hans are two extraordinary and rare persons that make you feel home as soon as you pass the gate of their beautiful Cortijo. We couldn’t dream of a better place to spend our holidays !
We loved everything from the delicious breakfasts and meals to the room (the superior room is more like a suit ;)) and facilities. We will come back for sure, for the place itself but also, and above all, for Miranda and Hans! Dank u wel !
- Hans and Miranda are the perfect hosts in the most beautiful setting. They treated us with such kindness and I would go back in a heartbeat. Everything was perfect and what a perfect place to spend the last few days of our honeymoon!
- Stunning property with a personal touch. I really liked the whole property, the room, pool, the breakfast, the chef that comes in, the dog. just a really relaxing place run by two people who just love people and hosting
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Algodonales Andalucía Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Algodonales Andalucía to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Algodonales Andalucía but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Algodonales Andalucía. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!