8 Best Apartments To Stay In Fort Stevens Oregon – Top Hotel Reviews
Fort Stevens Oregon is beautiful and has lots of apartment. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best apartments in Fort Stevens Oregon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Fort Stevens Oregon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Fort Stevens Oregon. To see which appartment sounds better than the other, we created a top 8 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best appartment and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 8 apartments of which we think are the best apartments in Fort Stevens Oregon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular apartments in Fort Stevens Oregon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
8 Best Apartments In Fort Stevens Oregon:
Gearhart By The Sea
One of our top picks in Gearhart – and a guest favorite.
Overlooking the Pacific Ocean, this Gearhart hotel provides beach access and features a heated indoor swimming pool. All suites have balconies with ocean views and free Wi-Fi.A full kitchen is provided in all suites at the Gearhart by the Sea, which also include cable TV. A sitting area with satellite TV is also included.A business center complete with fax and photocopying services is available.Gearhart by the Sea is within a 10-minute drive of the Seaside Aquarium. Astoria is 22-minute drive away.
- It was a great place for my large family to fit for a great price.
- Great view from our room and easy access to the beach.
- We stayed in a 2 bedroom apartment. The decor is a bit dated and somewhat tacky, but it has a view of the ocean and a huge balcony. We ate at the restaurant on the property. It was ridiculously over-priced! And not that good. I would not recommend the restaurant to anyone.
- Once we finally got into the correct room (though I had to pay an additional $100 from the Bookings.com charge) we could see the ocean.
- Loved watching the elk on the beach. Beautiful sunsets, close to Seaside, Astoria & Canon Beach.
Pacific Terrace Condo Condo
Pacific Terrace Condo Condo offers accommodations in Gearhart.A dishwasher, an oven and a microwave are provided in the kitchen. A TV is available.Cannon Beach is 9 miles from Pacific Terrace Condo Condo, and Seaside is 2.1 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
The Tradewinds Condo/Hotel
One of our top picks in Seaside – and a guest favorite.
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Near the north end of the Promenade, this oceanfront apartment-style hotel is in Seaside, Oregon. Accommodations with kitchen facilities and free Wi-Fi access are featured at The Tradewinds Condo/Hotel.Each unit here has a well-equipped kitchenette or kitchen with a microwave and a refrigerator. A sitting area, a flat-screen TV with a DVD player, and a private bathroom with free toiletries are included.Barbecue facilities, a daily maid service, and a shuttle service are available on site at The Tradewinds Condo/Hotel. Free parking is available.The center of Seaside, with its many shopping and dining options, is just a 10-minute walk away. Seaside Golf Course is 3.4 miles from the apartment-style hotel.
- Love the location, quiet and had all of the ammenties so it was nice to cook our own food but not be too far away from where we need to go during the day… would recommend to anyone
- The condos are located in a quiet location on the beach near the end of the promenade. We found our newly remodeled unit clean, comfortable and well equipped. The staff was friendly and accommodating.
- The coziness of the room and the warmth that it brought.
- We stayed in a studio room on the second floor for more of an ocean view. The room was very cozy and welcoming. Better in person than the pictures online could show. We used the dvd player to watch a movie and used some of the dishes for popcorn and coffee in the morning. Everything worked fine.
- We really didn’t know what to expect, but hoped for the best. Right away, we were pleased. The room was perfect, and although the weather was terrible, the view was still beautiful. I couldn’t really say what I like best, the bed was super comfortable, the kitchen was perfect for what we needed, the fireplace was great.
Blue Heron is located in Seaside, just 8 miles from Cannon Beach. The property features a hot tub. Astoria is 14 miles from the property. Free private parking is available on site.All units have a flat-screen TV, iPod docking station, and CD player. Some units have a sitting and/or dining area. There is also a kitchen, fitted with a dishwasher. There is a private bathroom with free toiletries in each unit. Towels and bed linen are featured.Blue Heron also includes a hot tub.Free use of bicycles is available at the property and the area is popular for biking. Long Beach is 25 miles from Blue Heron, and Manzanita is 20 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Seaside Beach Club Condo’s
One of our best sellers in Seaside! Featuring full kitchens, these Seaside apartments include free Wi-Fi and ocean views. The property is 1 miles from Seaside Golf Course and 4 miles from Necanicum Guard Station.The apartments at Seaside Beach Club Condo’s include a flat-screen cable TV, a DVD player and a sitting area. The full kitchens have a dishwasher and a microwave. The private bathrooms feature free toiletries.Vending machines featuring drinks are available at Seaside Beach Club Condo’s. Free guest parking is provided.Elmer Feldenheimer State Park is 2 miles from the property. Pacific City State Airport is located 55 miles away.
- The view is fantastic..easy access to the beach..it snowed on the beach while we were there and such easy access to down town!
- King bed was huge and comfy. The 2 bathrooms were great! The view was spectacular!
- Gorgeous view, 100 yards from the water. Great layout with separate bath for the bedroom. Covered deck to watch the waves come in and the beachcombers and runners on the sand. Has a great kitchen and plenty of indoor seating if you’d rather sit in!
- parking was outside, but covered and well lit, can easily move to rooms without bring exposed to the elements
- Plenty of room. Close to the beach. beds were good. Nice kitchen.
Seaside Ocean Front Condo
Seaside Ocean Front Condo offers accommodations in Seaside. The property features views of the sea and is 7 miles from Cannon Beach. Free private parking is available on site.The kitchen features a dishwasher and an oven. A flat-screen TV is available. Other facilities at Seaside Ocean Front Condo include a hot tub and sauna.Astoria is 14 miles from Seaside Ocean Front Condo, and Long Beach is 26 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Riverwalk #1 Condo
Located 650 feet from Seaside Civic Convention Center and 1,000 feet from Seaside Carousel Mall, Riverwalk #1 Condo offers accommodations in Seaside.The kitchen has a dishwasher, an oven and a microwave, as well as a coffee machine. A TV with satellite channels and DVD player is available. Other facilities at Riverwalk #1 Condo include a barbecue.Seaside Aquarium is 1,300 feet from Riverwalk #1 Condo, and Elmer Feldenheimer State Park is 2.4 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
The Tides by the Sea
One of our top picks in Seaside.This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Located in Seaside in the region of Oregon, 6 miles from Cannon Beach, The Tides by the Sea features a seasonal outdoor pool and barbecue. Astoria is 15 miles away. Free private parking is available on site.The accommodation is equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some units have a sitting and/or dining area. A microwave and toaster are also provided, as well as a coffee machine. There is also a kitchen in some of the units fitted with a refrigerator. There is a private bathroom with free toiletries and a hairdryer in every unit. Towels are featured.The Tides by the Sea also includes a sun terrace.Long Beach is 26 miles from The Tides by the Sea, and Manzanita is 18 miles from the property.
- Newly redecorated. Very cute snd charming. It had been updated snd that was not shown on booking site. We thought it had s couch but we were pleased with everything else.
- Bed comfy. Free parking a plus. Proximity to US 101 made it easy to find places in Seaside.
- Close to the beach. Friendly staff. Spacious unit.
- The location being so close to the beach was a real plus for the wife and I. The price and staff made our stay most enjoyable, and I would highly recommend The Tides to anyone.
- We loved everything, it was my dream come true, and a visit my granddaughter and I would love to repeat yearly!!
Top Apartments In Fort Stevens Oregon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best apartments to stay in Fort Stevens Oregon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best appartment because there are just so many places to stay in Fort Stevens Oregon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best apartments in Fort Stevens Oregon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!