8 Best Apartments To Stay In Salthouse Norfolk – Top Hotel Reviews
Salthouse Norfolk is beautiful and has lots of apartments. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best apartments in Salthouse Norfolk. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Salthouse Norfolk. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Salthouse Norfolk. To see which apartment sounds better than the other, we created a top 8 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best apartment and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 8 apartments of which we think are the best apartments in Salthouse Norfolk right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular apartments in Salthouse Norfolk with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
8 Best Apartments In Salthouse Norfolk:
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Copper’s Cottage offers pet-friendly accommodations in Sheringham. Copper’s Cottage features views of the sea and is 22 miles from Norwich.The kitchen is fitted with an oven. A flat-screen TV is provided. Other facilities at Copper’s Cottage include a terrace.Cromer is 3.9 miles from Copper’s Cottage, and Hunstanton is 30 miles away. Norwich International Airport is 19 miles from the property.
- Lovely touch of scones,jam and cream and fresh milk in the fridge
- The extra touches such as scones and cream on my arrival
- Scones and milk in the fridge. Just what I needed after a long drive.
- Lovely views and a lovely treat of scones and cream left out for us on arrival.
- Fantastic cottage, the style was so tasteful. So clean and comfortable and warm! Which was so important in January. We loved it and so did our dog. Best stay we’ve had in Sheringham.
The Lawns Spa Apartment
The Lawns Spa Apartment offers accommodations in Holt. The property is 21 miles from Norwich and free private parking is featured.The kitchen has a dishwasher, an oven and a microwave, as well as a kettle. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is provided.Cromer is 9 miles from The Lawns Spa Apartment, and Hunstanton is 25 miles away. The nearest airport is Norwich International Airport, 18 miles from The Lawns Spa Apartment.
No reviews yet.
Spacious Town Centre Flat
Spacious Town Centre Flat offers accommodations in Sheringham, just 22 miles from Norwich. The property is 3.8 miles from Cromer and free private parking is provided.The kitchen is fitted with an oven and a microwave, as well as a kettle. A flat-screen TV and DVD player are available.Hunstanton is 30 miles from Spacious Town Centre Flat, and Wells next the Sea is 15 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Norwich International Airport, 19 miles from Spacious Town Centre Flat.
- Provisions left for us on arrival were a very nice gesture.
- The apartment was comfortable and well equipped and very centrally located
- Great location, just a couple of minutes away from the centre of Sheringham. There was plenty of room in the flat (there were 2 of us) and it was an ideal base for a weekend in Norfolk.
We didn’t expect the kitchen provisions to be as extensive. Milk, biscuits, coffee, tea, sugar, oil, vinegar plus cleaning products!
The apartment itself really was spacious and very clean. We loved it and hope to return. The weather wasn’t the best but the apartment was cosy. Great location.
Thank you Peta.
- Nice clean and tidy apartment, good location for shops and restaurants, off road parking, looking forward to going back in the future.
This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. The Sands offers accommodations in Sheringham. The property features views of the garden and is 22 miles from Norwich. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.There is a sitting area, a dining area and a kitchen complete with an oven and a toaster. A flat-screen TV is featured. Other facilities at The Sands include a barbecue.Cromer is 3.9 miles from The Sands, and Hunstanton is 30 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Norwich International Airport, 19 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Located 18 miles from Norwich, Lower Barn offers accommodations in Holt. The property is 9 miles from Cromer and free private parking is provided.The kitchen is fitted with an oven. A flat-screen TV and DVD player are available. Other facilities at Lower Barn include a terrace.Hunstanton is 26 miles from Lower Barn, and Wells next the Sea is 13 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Norwich International Airport, 14 miles from the property.
- Nice to have tea/coffee/milk/cleaning facilities provided.
- Bed & chairs very comfy ! Easy access to shower for my disabled partner!
- Beautiful location. Comfortable bed. Everything you would need in the room for a short break.
- Great location for exploring coast. Very comfortable property and we would return if staying in the area.
- The whole property is furnished to a very high standard and is very comfortable
Cromer Luxury Studio
Located 21 miles from Norwich, Cromer Luxury Studio offers accommodations in Cromer. The property features views of the sea and is 29 miles from Great Yarmouth.There is a dining area and a kitchen as well as a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV and DVD player are provided. Other facilities at Cromer Luxury Studio include a terrace.Wells next the Sea is 19 miles from Cromer Luxury Studio, and Blakeney is 12 miles from the property. A number of activities are available in the area, such as biking and hiking. The nearest airport is Norwich International Airport, 17 miles from Cromer Luxury Studio.
- Customer service was fantastic. And the location and view were exceptional
- The apartment was spotless, with a great view of both the sea and the town. The bed was really comfy too.
- Extremely comfortable and pleasant place to be. All arrangements smooth, easy and friendly! Great to be so near the beach, the town centre and transport links.
- The accommodation was fantastic, really comfy, modern design and beautiful views
- lovely place to stay, near town centre and all amenities , great views. Room was spotless and Gary the host was brilliant.
Showcasing a barbecue, playground and sun terrace, Swafield Hall is located in Swafield in the region of Norfolk. Just 16 miles from Norwich. Great Yarmouth is 21 miles away. Free private parking is available on site.The accommodation has a flat-screen TV. Some units include a sitting area and/or terrace. There is also a dining area and a kitchen equipped with a dishwasher. An oven and microwave are also available, as well as a kettle. There is a private bathroom with free toiletries in each unit. Towels and bed linen are provided.You can play tennis at the property, and the area is popular for biking. Cromer is 7 miles from Swafield Hall. Norwich International Airport is 13 miles from the property.
- Beautiful clean rooms with fantastic vaulted ceiling in main bedroom
- Everything was great. The property is beautiful, the hosts friendly and accommodating, and the area perfect for exploring.
- The beautiful, historical old house. The very comfy bed. The location of the property – it was a perfect base for visiting the North Norfolk coast and Norwich.
Beautiful property, amazing room with wonderful bathroom and lovely kitchen. Hosts were so welcoming and friendly.
Our stay was perfect.
- Very well appointed apartment. Bed extremely comfortable. Huge bathroom. Wonderful views across the North Norfolk countryside. Bliss!
Grand Norfolk offers accommodations in Mundesley. Norwich is 18 miles away. Free private parking is available on site.The accommodation has a sitting area. Some units have a dining area and/or balcony. There is also a kitchen, fitted with an oven. A toaster and refrigerator are also available, as well as a kettle. There is a private bathroom with a bathtub in each unit. Towels and bed linen are provided.The property has a private beach area and bike rental is available. Great Yarmouth is 23 miles from Grand Norfolk, and Cromer is 7 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Norwich International Airport, 16 miles from Grand Norfolk.
- big room …..i can not say location as we booked a sea view and got car park
- Large rooms. Very light and spacious. Comfy beds. Easy to park. Close proximity to beach.
The helpful neighbour and the friendly people of Mundersley.
Mundersley itself is wonderful. The apartment is spacious
- There was a nice welcoming hamper, the rooms were large and spacious. The view from the rooms was nice.
- Lots of space, lovely light apartment, comfy and warm once we’d found how to turn on the heating!
Top Apartments In Salthouse Norfolk Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best apartments to stay in Salthouse Norfolk to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best apartment because there are just so many places to stay in Salthouse Norfolk but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best apartments in Salthouse Norfolk. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!