8 Best Apartments To Stay In Saint Catherines Argyll and Bute – Top Hotel Reviews
Saint Catherines Argyll and Bute is beautiful and has lots of apartments. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best apartments in Saint Catherines Argyll and Bute. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Saint Catherines Argyll and Bute. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Saint Catherines Argyll and Bute. To see which apartment sounds better than the other, we created a top 8 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best apartment and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 8 apartments of which we think are the best apartments in Saint Catherines Argyll and Bute right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular apartments in Saint Catherines Argyll and Bute with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
8 Best Apartments In Saint Catherines Argyll And Bute:
Butlers Quarters Apartment
Butlers Quarters Apartment offers accommodations in Cairndow, just 23 miles from Oban. The property is 5 miles from Inveraray and free private parking is provided.The kitchen is fitted with a dishwasher. A TV with satellite channels and DVD player, as well as a CD player are featured. There is a private bathroom with a bathtub.Callander is 28 miles from Butlers Quarters Apartment, and Glencoe is 30 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Glasgow Airport, 33 miles from Butlers Quarters Apartment.
- Location was excellent, so much to see and do in the immediate area. Accommodation was always warm.
- The Quarter is ideally situated for daytrips in the Highlands.
- Perfect for a week’s stay to hide away from the noise, beautiful location by the loch. Very good base for discovering Argyll. If you are into self catering, definitely consider booking this one. You need a car to move around. I recommend it for couples or families with bigger children.
- Idyllic setting by a Lake. Loved the real log fire.
- Location, living room, kitchen utilities provided and fire place.
Rowan House B&B
One of our top picks in Lochgoilhead – and a guest favorite.
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Featuring a terrace, Rowan House B&B is located in Lochgoilhead. Glasgow is 31 miles from the property. Free private parking is available on site.The accommodation features a flat-screen TV and DVD player. Some units feature a terrace and/or patio with sea or mountains views. Some units also have a kitchen, fitted with a microwave. Towels and bed linen are provided.Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.The property has a private beach area and bike rental is available. The area is popular for fishing and hiking. Oban is 30 miles from Rowan House B&B. Glasgow Airport is 25 miles away.
- A very spacious room with beautiful views across Loch Goil. Dark skies at night & very quiet. Great breakfast. Friendly hosts.
- Delicious breakfast! Full Scottish breakfast, cooked fresh with fruit, yoghurt, granola and homemade bread for toast – fantastic! 🙂
Wendy was so lovely and helpful even printed off avoucher for us on her pc and gave us some milk as we couldn’t find anything around
Lovely apartment and hosts. A bit of the way 35mins to arrochar where you can find Ben Arthur Biffy’s great burgers don’t go the the foil Inn for food was awful itsnearby but not nice.
Floor up the stairs very squeaky didn’t other us but hope it didn’t annoy the people staying nextdoor
Very peaceful quiet location with great lake view! Amazing scenery while driving there!
An excellent breakfast and the hosts are friendly and welcoming.
Very comfortable bed and big room!
10 minutes drive to Lochgoilhead, there is a restaurant there.
Don’t miss to see the Carrick Castle – 5 minutes drive from the BB
- The room was spotless and a good size and the midge warning on the window was brilliant
Featuring a garden, Kilchurn Suites is located in Loch Awe. Fort William is 29 miles away. Free private parking is available on site.All units feature a dining area and a sitting area with a satellite flat-screen TV. There is also a kitchen, fitted with an oven, microwave and toaster. A refrigerator and stovetop are also available, as well as a kettle. There is a private bathroom with free toiletries and a hairdryer in every unit. Bed linen are featured.Oban is 17 miles from Kilchurn Suites. Glasgow Airport is 44 miles from the property.
- Friendly hosts. Nice deep carpet. Good layout and facilities. Lovely scenic area. All good.
Location was perfect. Beautiful building with high levels of comfort and privacy.
Good heating system kept the cold at bay.
- The attention to detail, provision of home luxuries, peace and views, plus proximity to train/easy access to well known supermarkets, made this a perfect place to self cater- just lovely.
Loads of space and was easy to just relax and chill
Would book again if I’m heading that way again.
- So elegant beautiful and attention to detail definitely recommend to stay here!! Worth the price too !!
The Old School
Featuring a garden, The Old School offers accommodations in Dalavich. Oban is 13 miles from the property. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.All units include a sitting area. There is also a dining area and a kitchen fitted with an oven. A microwave and kettle are also available. There is a private bathroom with a bathtub or shower and a hairdryer in every unit. Towels and bed linen are featured.Inveraray is 8 miles from The Old School, and Glencoe is 30 miles away. The nearest airport is Glasgow Airport, 43 miles from The Old School.
- Easy going atmosphere, friendly lady, nice quiet setting but with a pub close by.
- The location , the bed (super comfy) stunning area
- the owners were welcoming and the apartment was comfy,well equipped and peaceful .
- Very friendly hosts, excellent facilities, comfy bed. A home from home.
- Was very comfortable and homely and spotlessly clean.
Attic Apartment offers accommodations in Arrochar, 30 miles from Glasgow and 27 miles from Paisley.There is a sitting area and a kitchen equipped with an oven. A TV is provided. There is a private bathroom with a shower.Inveraray is 13 miles from Attic Apartment, and Callander is 21 miles away. Glasgow Airport is 26 miles from the property.
- It was cosy and warm the views were stunning but the best part was the chippy underneath… those chips our host couldn’t have been better.
- Lovely view – even the bathroom has a view of the loch.
- Diane was an amazing host, she owns and runs a fish and chip shop below and was always on hand when needed. It is a beautiful area and the location is second to none, close to numerous hikes and right on loch too.
- the beds were amazing never slept in such a good bed scenery great could have done with another heater in bathroom would recommend to family and friends
- Cosy, lovely view and welcoming with milk left for us. Good location for a stop off from Yorkshire to Skye.
Ben Arthur Place 9
This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Ben Arthur Place 9 offers accommodations in Lochgoilhead, 28 miles from Oban and 29 miles from Paisley. The property is 8 miles from Inveraray and free private parking is available.There is a sitting area and a kitchen complete with an oven and a microwave. A flat-screen TV is provided.Bike rental is available at the property and the area is popular for fishing. Callander is 27 miles from Ben Arthur Place 9, and Largs is 26 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Glasgow Airport, 28 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Ben Arthur’s Bothy Luxury Flat
Ben Arthur’s Bothy Luxury Flat is located in Arrochar, just 30 miles from Glasgow. Paisley is 27 miles from the property. Free WiFi is available and free private parking is available on site.Featuring a balcony, all units include a sitting and dining area. There is also a kitchen, equipped with a microwave, toaster and refrigerator. A stovetop and kettle are also featured. There is a private bathroom with a shower in each unit.Guests can enjoy the on-site bar and restaurant. The property also has packed lunches.Inveraray is 13 miles from Ben Arthur’s Bothy Luxury Flat, and Callander is 21 miles away. The nearest airport is Glasgow Airport, 26 miles from the property.
- The bedrooms were very spacious with comfy beds. Loved the fact everyone had their own en-suite. The view from the balcony was beautiful. Great place to have a morning cup of tea.
- The flat is truly wonderful a view to die for has everything u need also had lots of board games big hit with my kids staff were friendly and very helpful can’t wait to book again
- There is 4 double bedrooms all ensuite and the lodge is very spacious and view is amazing food in the bothy bar also very good
- Loved the view, friendliness, comfort, clean, huge and spacious accommodation! Thank you!
- This accomodation offered exceptional value for money! Perfect for larger groups of friends/family, the apartment was spacious, cosy well equipped and well heated! Would definitely recommend! ?
Eco Nature Holidays
Featuring a garden, Eco Nature Holidays offers accommodations in Clachan of Glendaruel. Oban is 28 miles from the property. Free private parking is available on site.All units feature a satellite flat-screen TV. Some units have a sitting and/or dining area. There is also a kitchen, equipped with a dishwasher. An oven, a microwave and toaster are also featured, as well as a kettle. Bed linen are available.The area is popular for biking and hiking. Inveraray is 14 miles from Skye Cottage, and Largs is 21 miles away. The nearest airport is Glasgow Airport, 32 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Top Apartments In Saint Catherines Argyll And Bute Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best apartments to stay in Saint Catherines Argyll and Bute to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best apartment because there are just so many places to stay in Saint Catherines Argyll and Bute but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best apartments in Saint Catherines Argyll and Bute. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!