7 Best Resorts To Stay In Zonza Corsica – Top Hotel Reviews
Zonza Corsica is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in Zonza Corsica. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Zonza Corsica. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Zonza Corsica. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 7 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 7 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in Zonza Corsica right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in Zonza Corsica with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
7 Best Resorts In Zonza Corsica:
Residence Marina Di A Testa
One of our top picks in Sainte-Lucie de Porto-Vecchio.Located in Sainte-Lucie de Porto-Vecchio, Residence Marina Di A Testa features a terrace. Featuring room service, this property also provides guests with a grill. The property provides an outdoor swimming pool, a garden and rooms with garden views.At the resort, all rooms come with a closet. Complete with a private bathroom equipped with a shower and a hairdryer, all guest rooms at Residence Marina Di A Testa have a flat-screen TV and air conditioning, and selected rooms here will provide you with a seating area. The rooms will provide guests with a fridge.The nearest airport is Sud Corse Airport, 26 miles from the accommodation.
- The pool and gardens were beautiful. Fridge in the room was handy. The room was cleaned each day.
- Clean and tidy rooms in a very private and beautiful sourrounding. Easy late check-in (9.15pm). We only stayed one night and immediately continued our tour, so we can’t say much more.
- Excellent value for money. The air conditioning worked well and was a welcome relief from the heat! We stayed in a two bedroomed apartment with a beautiful terrace overlooking the mountains. Very peaceful and quiet. Lovely pool area, never busy, with adequate sun beds. We enjoyed using the chimnea for barbecuing. 10 minutes drive away, the beach at Pinerellu was just beautiful.
- La struttura è discreta pessimo il proprietario un uomo triste e incapace della gestione, vanta una soluzione di hotel che non può in quanto pretende il pagamento delle lenzuola e degli asciugamani, non offre nulla della tipologia “hotel”. Il residence è lasciato ai clienti e il proprietario non si fa vedere mai, si fa pagare il wi-fi che poi non funziona l’intera giornata come dovrebbe. Non vi è personale, ho avuto un cuscino solo dopo due giorni insistenti .Il residence si trova in una strada isolata, e il proprietario non riesce neanche a fornire una indicazione decente. Invito booking a valutare bene la presentazione di questa struttura, in quanto con le altre offerte dal sito mi sono trovata bene. Grazie
- Logement fonctionnel. Deux belles chambres en plus du séjour. belle vue car nous étions en étage. Piscine agréable. Personnel disponible très accueilllant et très réactif. Merci à Philippe pour ses interventions sur quelques détails très rapidement. pour Espace extérieur très bien. Très bons espaces rangements dans les chambres .Le boulanger qui passe le matin à 08h00. le calme de la résidence et les espaces verts bien entretenus.
Maranatha Porto Vecchio
One of our best sellers in Porto-Vecchio! Set directly on the water and featuring a private beach, Maranatha proposes self-catering studios and villas and has views of the Gulf of Porto-Vecchio. Guests are free to relax on the furnished terrace by the pool or on the beach, 30 feet away. There is also a spa on site.The villas and studios are located by the water and open up to private patios with BBQ facilities. Villas each include 2 bathrooms, 2 bedrooms and a living area. A washing machine is also provided.Guests also have their own private kitchenettes, equipped with a refrigerator, coffee maker and dishwasher.Free parking is available on site and the Palombaggia Beach is just 2.5 mi away and Santa Giulia is 3.7 mi away. The residence is 2.5 mi from the city of Porto-Vecchio and 16 mi from the Figari Sud-Corse Airport.
- The place was super cool, clean and beautiful. and the greatest thing was the nice people that accommodated us. We got there during the night, the room was beautiful and the little swimming pools were great. The owners of the place even gave us a ride later on – they were so nice. We recommend this beautiful place!
- The little petty white pools, the garden, the parrots, the terrace and the separated garden in front of the apartment, the homelike design
- Very nice apartment, lots of details and hundreds of books!
It was a great experience. The place was in an area with tall pine trees, giving a lovely smell, and filtering the light. There was a welcoming glass of rose for the adults, in the fridge, and juice for the children, ready.
The host took us through the property and the available facilities (pools, jacuzzi, canoes, etc.). he also showed us how to use the A/C and just made us feel very welcome. It was about 10meters from the beach, and you could just swim any time of the day, in the sea, the pools, or have a dip in the jacuzzi.
- The position of the house was good, close to all the best beaches
Résidence Le Village Marin
Résidence Le Village Marin offers self-catering accommodations, a terrace with a view of the sea, a park with 2 outdoor swimming pools and a tennis court, and free Wi-Fi at the reception.The villas at Résidence Le Village Marin feature 1 or 2 bedrooms, a terrace with BBQ facilities and garden furniture, and a bathroom with shower and separated toilet.The fully-equipped kitchen includes a dining area, microwave, refrigerator, stove, oven and dishwasher. An electric kettle, toaster and kitchenware are also provided.Bars, restaurants and a supermarket can be found within 1.2 mi of the property and Porto Vecchio is a 10-minute drive away. Résidence Le Village Marin is 2.5 mi from Palombaggia beaches and 3.1 mi from Santa Giulia beaches.
- Easy to get to. Great location with stunnig views. Melinda, our host, was fantastic, energetic and very helpful. The apartment had everything we needed. Even the swimming pool was great – 2.8m deep and not too crowded.
great location, view, luxurious vegetation and great pool, close to seaside. Clean. Nice apartment. Reception very helpful, kind, good communication. They speak French, English, Italian – maybe more? Spacious apartment. All worked well.
5 minutes by car to closest shops.
Lovely outdoor eating place. 2 sun lounges outside bedroom.
Lots of light hot water aircon was brilliant. Everything you could want in the kitchen. Clean comfortable. Just perfect
- Everything. Amazing view on Porto Vecchio Golf . well equipped villa. Very nice and clean pool. Are 10 min ride from Porto Vecchio center and a lot of fancy restaurants nearby.
- Large apartment & terrace overlooking garden and pool
Résidence Dolce Vita de Palombaggia
Set 2.5 mi from Porto-Vecchio Port, this residence is offers a heated swimming pool and a hot tub. You can explore the 13123 ft² garden, have a drink at the bar or drive the 6.2 mi to Palombaggia Beach.The villas at Résidence Dolce Vita de Palombaggia are contemporary in style and include a large living area with an LCD TV. Each one also provides free Wi-Fi access and a washing machine for your convenience.The residence serves a continental breakfast on the terrace or in the comfort of guest accommodations. You can also use the oven and hotplates in your villa’s kitchen area to prepare home-made dishes.Free private parking is available on site and Figari Airport is 16 mi away. Other local activities include driving the 5 mi to Lezza Golf Course or visiting Bonifacio, a 30-minute drive from the residence.
Swimming pool (although closed after 7pm)
Full size kitchen
- Charming, quiet, well-appointed, sparkling clean, warm welcome, no surprises. Fantastic value for money. I only wish I had been here in season so I could have tried the pool! I’ll be back.
- Spent a lovely 6 nights here in a villa for 4/6 although there were only 2 of us therefore plenty of space but even for 4 people it would be perfect. The villa was quite well appointed with the necessary albeit limited kitchen equipment (no kettle). Very nice swimming pool area and the whole residence was very quiet and calm (first week of September). The 2 members of staff were friendly and helpful, they even delivered our freshly baked croissants to our door in the morning. Very large comfortable bed. Just a five minute drive from the town of Porto Vecchio and handy for the beaches of Palombaggia/Santa Guilia although they are not the best beaches – better to go and find other less well-known beaches where you don’t have to pay for parking!
Établissement très sympa et superbe équipe
Logement propre et très bien agencé
- Swimming pool (although closed after 7pm)
Residence “U LATONU”
Featuring free WiFi, Residence “U LATONU” is located in Porto-Vecchio, 1,950 feet from Palombaggia Beach. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms have a seating area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine and a kettle in the room. Every room comes with a private bathroom fitted with a shower.You can engage in various activities, such as cycling and hiking. Via Notte is 2.1 mi from Residence “U LATONU”, while Santa Giulia Bay is 3.1 mi away. The nearest airport is Figari-Sud Corse Airport, 12 mi from the property.
- Great villa situated in a very calm environment, ideally situated walking distance from the beach. Couldn’t fault anything 🙂
- Het huis was super, helemaal compleet (bbq, vaatwasser, airco, wasmachine, etc) fantastisch uitzicht op zee, lopend naar het strand.
- L’emplacement, la plage, la vue, le calme dans la résidence, la piscine très bien entretenue. Pas de vis à vis.
Der Meerblick war fantastisch.Wir haben den Ausblick von unserer überdachten Terasse täglich genossen.
Zum Kochen waren alle Utensilien vorhanden.Der Weg zum Strand war bergab genau 10 Minuten,bergauf12 Minuten.Besser kann es nicht sein.Marie Jo legte mit uns sogar den Weg zum Strand zurück,da wir ihre Beschreibung nicht so gut verstanden.Es war ein toller Aufenthalt.
- L’emplacement a 10 minutes de la plage de Palombaggia
Résidence Vasca d’Oro
One of our top picks in Porto-Vecchio.Résidence Vasca d’Oro offers self-catering accommodations located a 10-minute drive from Porto-Vecchio. Set in a 1-hectare landscaped park, this resort features a bar with a terrace and a tennis court. There is a hot tub, a sauna and 2 swimming pools, one of which is heated.All the villas and apartments at Vasca d’Oro have a furnished terrace with a barbecue. Each accommodations is air-conditioned.The kitchen is equipped with a dishwasher, a stove and an electric kettle. Bread and French pastries can be delivered to your door upon request.Additional facilities at Vasca d’Oro include massage treatments, childcare services and rental bicycles.Santa-Giulia Beach and Palombaggia Beach are both about a 10-minute drive away, and local shops can be found within 1.2 mi. The accommodations is located 16 mi from Figari Airport and a 30-minute drive from the city of Bonifacio.
The location is perfect, close to beaches, shopping, restaurants and in between Porto Vecchio and Bonifacio and only a half hour to the cooler forests, hiking and scenic lake of L’ospedale. I appreciated that one of the two pools was heated. The bar are is charming and we loved the character of the property with our ivy covered terrace
The kitchen is well furnished, when our washing machine broke they replaced it with a new one the next day, great service! Even gave us a bottle of champagne for the inconvenience, great hospitality 🍾🥂
We are waiting for the bookings to open up for our return for another 3 weeks next summer 😊
- The villa was clean and had everything we needed. The pool was most welcome. The outdoor terrace was nice in the evening.
Apartment was fine however considering we were staying 7 nights there was no detergent to wash up with nor any tea towels, nothing to clean the bathrooms with, no mop to do the floors and only one roll of toilet paper in each bathroom. There was no condiments in the kitchen not even salt/pepper. Furniture was adequate but lounge was really uncomfortable and low. We had to go out and shop for cleaning products which was the 1st time at any of the places we stayed throughout the UK and Europe over the last month. We did enjoy the beautiful pools however again no pool towels provided.
Value for money was OK but there were no bonus points.
- The resort is very well looked after and very quiet. The swimming pool area very beautiful and specially the second pool with 28degrees Celsius. The patio area with bbq was very useful with privacy.
- Fantastic location away from the hustle and bustle of Porto Vecchio and a great location for exploring the beautiful beaches nearby. The pools are gorgeous and the villas are very clean and comfortable. Great kitchens with everything you need to cook.
- The location is perfect, close to beaches, shopping, restaurants and in between Porto Vecchio and Bonifacio and only a half hour to the cooler forests, hiking and scenic lake of L’ospedale. I appreciated that one of the two pools was heated. The bar are is charming and we loved the character of the property with our ivy covered terrace
Résidence U LATONU – Palombaggia
Set in Porto-Vecchio in the Corsica Region, 2,950 feet from Palombaggia Beach, Résidence U LATONU – Palombaggia features an outdoor pool and sun terrace. Free WiFi is provided and free private parking is available on site.The holiday homes with one bathroom and two bedrooms have a coffee machine and a seating area for your convenience. The bathroom is equipped with a shower.You can play tennis at the resort. Via Notte is 2.1 mi from Résidence U LATONU – Palombaggia, while Santa Giulia Bay is 3.1 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Figari-Sud Corse Airport, 12 mi from Résidence U LATONU – Palombaggia.
- Nice little ‘park’ consisting of 9 houses with central pool, tennis court and some other recreational facilities. The house was nice and practical. Location is excellent at just a 12m walk to the beach. Would come here again.
- Emplacement idéal et des villas espacées, de plus la nôtre avait une superbe vue mer
- La vue le parking la maison à 600 mètres de la plage et bien sur la piscine
- La terrasse et sont bbq sont très agréables. La vue est splendide, l’endroit est magnifique. Pas de voisins directs et en même temps proche de tout. Accueil très sympathique. Coin cuisine pratique pour un petit séjour.
U LATONU est un petit coin de paradis, les 9 villas de la résidence sont disposées très harmonieusement, la nature , les buissons les arbres bien taillés, les maisons très propres, la piscine impeccable, la vue mer est magique et enfin les propriétaires d’une gentillesse totale
10 mn à pieds pour descendre à la très belle plage la Palombaggia
Nous avons passé 15 jours merveilleux
Top Resorts In Zonza Corsica Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in Zonza Corsica to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in Zonza Corsica but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in Zonza Corsica. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!