7 Best Resorts To Stay In Villar-dʼArène Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur – Top Hotel Reviews
Villar-dʼArène Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in Villar-dʼArène Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Villar-dʼArène Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Villar-dʼArène Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 7 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 7 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in Villar-dʼArène Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in Villar-dʼArène Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
7 Best Resorts In Villar-dʼarène Provence-alpes-côte D’azur:
Club Vacances Bleues Les Alpes d’Azur
Les Alpes d’Azur is located in Le Grand Serre Chevalier ski resort and offers rooms with a balcony in a property with a large garden, terrace, a heated indoor swimming pool, a hammam and a sauna. The slopes are 2,650 feet away and a free shuttle is provided.Each room includes a private bathroom with a bath or shower and free toiletries. A buffet breakfast is available daily. There is a bar on site and you will find shops located 2,650 feet from the property. Free WiFi access is available in all areas.A seasonal restaurant is available and open for lunch or dinner, subject to weather conditions. Guests can have lunch in the park.Ski storage is provided and ski rental is possible on site. Guests are entitled to a free aqua-gym and low-impact workout session. Water sports facilities, including kayaking, rafting and canoeing are available 1.2 mi away. Other activities in the surroundings include mountain biking, rock climbing and via ferrata.Les Grands Bains du Monétier Spa, with its thermal baths and selection of beauty and well-being treatments as well as Briançon fortified town, are just a 10-minute drive away. Briançon Train Station is at 5 mi.
Arrived at the hotel at 9pm, only to find reception closed. Our room cards were left on the customer side of the reception shutter. No staff available, except for one member of bar staff , who did give us water , but could not offer food, other than a coin machine with sweets and chocolate. No kettle in the room, so the first night didn’t start well.
Meal times were quite restrictive, as you needed to order a meal 24hours in advance. The bar was only open for 2 hours during the day and closed at 6pm on a sunday, 10pm other nights.
The nearest restaurants were 1.5km away, which was ok except for 2 evenings when the rain was heavy.
- Great staff. Very helpful. Very family friendly place. Good indoor pool.
- Large double bed and generally well furnished, if small, room. Modern, stylish bathroom. Great swimming pool which was empty when I wanted to use it – very relaxing. Breakfast was fairly basic but plentiful and well organised. Access easy by car.
- Le concept, le cadre et la possibilité de faire ou pas les activités extérieures
EXCELLENT PETIT DEJEUNER TRES COMPLET
LITERIE DE TRES HAUTE QUALITE UN ETABLISSSEMENT OU L ON VOUDRAIT NE PLUS EN
ON Y SEJOURNERA A NOUVEAU
- Arrived at the hotel at 9pm, only to find reception closed. Our room cards were left on the customer side of the reception shutter. No staff available, except for one member of bar staff , who did give us water , but could not offer food, other than a coin machine with sweets and chocolate. No kettle in the room, so the first night didn’t start well.
Lagrange Vacances Le Grand Panorama II
Lagrange Vacances Le Grand Panorama II is located 2,650 feet from Valmeinier village, and faces the Ecrins and La Vanoise Mountains. This hotel offers an indoor swimming pool, a sauna and has close access to the ski slopes.Each chalet-style apartment has an equipped kitchen, a private bathroom, and a balcony. Individual apartments or a whole chalet is available for guest to hire at Le Grand Panorama II.Lagrange Vacances Le Grand Panorama II resort provides a free shuttle to the village center, a lounge room with a billiards table and a covered car park.There are activities in the area such as hiking, racquetball, ice skating and sledding. TVs are available at an additional charge.
- Lækker beliggenhed og godt værelse til fire personer, også mulighed for indkøb indenfor kort afstand.
- L’accueil, la vue sur la montagne, agencement du logement
Mi è piaciuta la posizione e la tipologia di chalet.
Ben attrezzato con bollitore, microonde e lavastoviglie.
Molto gentile e disponibile la signorina della reception.
- Locatie vlakbij Valmeinier 1800 (7 min lopen) en naast t groene skipad was top. Kamer was netjes schoon en bedden waren prima en qua inboedel was alles aanwezig. We werden netjes geholpen door het personeel en ook met uitchecken waren er goed afspraken te maken. Skigebied is erg leuk met kinderen en voor beginnende wintersporters. Wil je wat meer uitdaging dan is er een goede lift en piste verbinding naar Valloire. Wat opviel was dat de kamers goede isolatie hadden, we hebben weinig gehoord van andere gasten terwijl het gehele complex vol was.
Le chalet pour 10 personnes avec 4 chambres distinctes et ses 2 sdb dont 1 baignoire. Sa disposition au dessus de la piste parfaite pour des skieurs!
La cuisine est plutôt bien équipée avec four et grand frigo.
La piscine à disposition et 1 séance de sauna gratuite.
Hôtel Club mmv L’Alpazur ***
This Hotel Club MMV features a spa center and a seasonal, outdoor pool with a sun terrace in summer, which overlooks the Hautes-Alps. It is located 1,950 feet from the Serre Chevalier’s ski elevator.Guest rooms at the Hotel Club MMV L’alpazur are furnished with a flat-screen TV and a work desk. They each have a private bathroom and WiFi access.L’alpazur’s restaurant serves an all-you-can-eat buffet breakfast with unlimited hot and cold drinks, pastries, crêpes, dairy produce, cold meats, cheese and fruit. Lunch and dinner are also served, offering a wide choice of unlimited hot and cold dishes, wines and fruit juices. The restaurant opens onto an outdoor terrace and guests can also enjoy a drink in the bar.MMV L’alpazur organizes evening entertainment and a children’s club. The spa and wellness center includes a sauna, hot tub, hammam, hydromassage shower and massages and treatments at a supplementary cost.
No reviews yet.
Hôtel Club mmv Les Bergers ****
Set on the heights of the Rhône-Alpes region, Hotel Club MMV Les Bergers is set at the foot of the ski slopes in L’Alpe d’Huez ski resort. Guests have free access to the hot tub, sauna and a hammam.Free Wi-Fi access and a flat-screen TV are provided in the modern guest rooms. Each room has wooden furnishings and a private bathroom with amenities.There is a south-facing terrace offering views of the ski slopes. You can enjoy drinks in the bar at Hotel Club MMV Les Bergers.Massages are available upon request and the residence also provides a children’s playroom. Skis can be rented on site.Free public parking is available nearby and Lake Chambon is 17 mi away.
- Food was good and plenty of choice especially for the evening meal. The location of the hotel to slopes was great and is ideal for families. The WiFi in the hotel was also very good and the entertainment albeit all in French was also good fun.
- The location was great, especially for beginners, but even experienced skiers had a fantastic range of slopes to choose from – everything close to hand. Food was plentiful and reasonable quality. Staff were friendly.
- location is very center and close to lifts, easily ski-out; staffs are very friendly and helpful; meals are nice overall.
- Location to ski lift; outdoor terrace; food good lots of options, fresh & plentiful – only one evening meal disappointing; wine included with meals; separate rooms adjacent without being requested; friendly & helpful staff
- Chambres confortables. Personnel très accueillant. Le Spa (attention, il faut réserver).
CGH Résidences & Spas Le Cristal de l’Alpe
One of our top picks in L’Alpe-d’Huez.Located in the heart of L’Alpe d’Huez, this characteristic Savoyard residence offers fully-equipped self-catering apartments. It features an indoor swimming pool and a spa.Apartments at Résidence Le Cristal de l’Alpe have equipped kitchens with an oven, fridge and dishwasher and there is a dining and seating area. They all have private bathrooms and a balcony.For a supplement guests may purchase a breakfast kit or preorder pastries from the bakery during certain times of the year.Guests are invited to use the residence’s fitness center and there is also a hamman, sauna and spa. Free-Wi-Fi is available throughout the residence and daily newspapers are at the disposal of guests.The residence is just 350 feet from the town center of L’Alpe d’Huez. L’Alpe d’Huez is located 40 mi from Grenoble and there is a bus link between Grenoble Train Station and the town.
- The location of the property was excellent. It is really well equiped with more that the usual range of kitchen facilities. Well arranged accomidation and easy to access from the street level parking.
- Heated ski and boot room. Bike room. On site swimming pool, sauna, gym and beauty suite. Plenty of space for two but probably not four as advertised. Situated near the top end of the village with plenty of shops, eating out, drinks available. Free shuttle bus stops right outside. Easy access to the slopes. Very helpful staff. There is a Carrefour supermarket right beside the hotel which is open all day, and a spar further down the road but in easy walking distance. The coffee machine takes senseo coffee bags and you can get these at the spar for only a few euros.
- Hotel is really well positioned for access to ski lifts shops etc. Beds really comfy and hotel is quiet
- Silent residence, clean, well equiped, good towel quality, central, close to good restaurants, city open air hot swimming pool, Ice skate ring and a Carrefour. 3 min walk to the gondola taking you to the ski slopes. Fresh air at 1800m resort altitude.
- Our apartment was ideally located for ease of access to all of the amazing local shops and restaurants. The chalet complex is perfect for family groups with an amazing Spa and Swimming pool to relax in after a hard days Skiing. We were also within a very short walking distance to the lifts that take you straight up the mountain to the slopes and there are plenty of ski hire shops also within a short walking distance. We will be coming back!…..
Résidence Odalys Les Chalets de l’Arvan II
Résidence Odalys Les Chalets de l’Arvan II sits at the entrance to the village of Saint Sorlin at 1,950 feet from the center of the village and 800 feet from the ski elevators.This residence is made up of 20 wooden chalets, each with 2 to 4 furnished apartments. They all have kitchenette (microwave and dishwasher), private bath or shower, free TV and a balcony.Internet access and launderette services are also available at an additional cost. Free parking is available onsite.
- PERFECT LOCATION IN VILLAGE FOR SKI BUS TO REACH THE SLOPES.
Große Unterkunft für max 6 Leute. Wenn voll belegt, sehr günstig!!
Es war sauber und wir fühlten uns wohl!
- Bien situé et bien desservi pour l’acces aux pistes et au centre ville
La gentillesse et la disponibilité de Mathilde à l’accueil.
Un lave vaisselle en panne mais la réactivité de Serge de l’équipe technique.
Un logement fonctionnel et agréable.
- Zeer vriendelijk personeel, goeie locatie en uitstekende bakker-service in de ochtend.
Espaces Vacances Ternélia Les Cristaux
Located in Oz and with Poutran Ski Lift reachable within a 2-minute walk, Espaces Vacances Ternélia Les Cristaux provides a bar, non-smoking rooms, free WiFi and ski-to-door access. Providing a restaurant, the property also features a spa & wellness center, as well as a hot tub and a sauna. The resort has an indoor pool, hammam and room service.At the resort, all rooms are equipped with a balcony. At Espaces Vacances Ternélia Les Cristaux every room comes with a closet, a TV and a private bathroom.A continental breakfast is available daily at the accommodation.Espaces Vacances Ternélia Les Cristaux has a terrace. You can play ping pong, minigolf and tennis at the resort, and the area is popular for skiing and cycling.Popular points of interest near Espaces Vacances Ternélia Les Cristaux include Olmet Ski Lift, L’Alpette Ski Lift and Lama Ski Lift. The nearest airport is Saint Geoirs Airport, 61 miles from the accommodation.
Oz en Oisans is a great choice for travelers interested in snowboarding, forests and tranquillity.
- Great location. Warm welcome from the receptionist. Room clean. Delicious dinner in a local restaurant. Lovely scenery.
- Hotel very quiet , it seems we were the only ones accommodated there. Staff which consisted of 2 persons, Thomas & Marie, were excellent and did the best they could in the circumstances which i enumerate below.
- Firm bed, pool better than expected. Location is excellent – very close to the main lift for quick access to the main Alpe d’Huez area. Very close to restaurants and facilities.
- Mooie locatie ideaal voor wandelen, wielrennen en mountainbiken
- Le personnel a été très à l’écoute et s’est levé plus tôt pour notre petit déjeuner (nous avions des contraintes horaires pour la participation au championnat de tir à l’arc de Vaujany).
Top Resorts In Villar-dʼarène Provence-alpes-côte D’azur Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in Villar-dʼArène Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in Villar-dʼArène Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in Villar-dʼArène Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!