7 Best Resorts To Stay In Valderice Sicily – Top Hotel Reviews
Valderice Sicily is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in Valderice Sicily. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Valderice Sicily. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Valderice Sicily. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 7 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 7 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in Valderice Sicily right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in Valderice Sicily with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
7 Best Resorts In Valderice Sicily:
Venere di Erice
Featuring free WiFi, an outdoor pool and a seasonal outdoor pool, Venere di Erice offers accommodations in Valderice. The resort has a terrace and views of the sea, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms have views of the mountains or garden. Each room comes with a private bathroom with a bidet and shower, with free toiletries provided. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is provided.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Trapani is 5 miles from Venere di Erice, and San Vito lo Capo is 12 miles away. Vincenzo Florio Airport is 11 miles from the property.
- I liked the view and the potencial of the hotel is good but yet there is a lot to improve. Especially because they present themselves as 4 stars resort.
- Good breakfast, with fresh cornetti and juices. Bed was super comfortable, the views were astonishing and the building seems to be so new that it actually smells like a new house!
- Chambre au top, moderne et très confortable. Grande douche, avec une super vue sur la mer et les montagnes. L’hôtel est superbe !
- Localisation parfaite avec une vue magnifique depuis la chambre, hotel tres propre et confortable, tres bon petit dej avec gâteaux fait maison. Piscine en extérieur avec vue sur la mer
- Relativno malo gostov, zelo prijazno osebje, vsakodnevno ciscenje sobe do potankosti, obcutek domacnosti.
Resort I Mulini
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Showcasing a terrace and views of the sea, Resort I Mulini is located in Trapani in the region of Sicilia, just 14 miles from San Vito lo Capo. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this resort is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms include views of the pool or garden. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find room service at the property.The resort also provides bike rental. Marsala is 18 miles from Resort I Mulini, and Favignana is 14 miles away. The nearest airport is Vincenzo Florio Airport, 9 miles from the property.
- It’s a wonderful place. There are good breakfast, great view (mountains, see and nature) and all needed to enjoy of vacation.
- Absolutely everything about I Mulini is fabulous. A wonderful hotel!!!
- Lovely room. Delicious food. near to sight seeing in the area.
- The beach is fantastic! The waters are so clean and transparent!
- the surrounding – the staff was very friendly – flexibility of the management – the breakfast
Corte Olea Resort
Located in Paceco, 3.4 miles from Trapani, Corte Olea Resort features a seasonal outdoor pool and sun terrace. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.All rooms come with a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom with a bathtub or shower and bidet, with free toiletries and a hairdryer provided.Bike rental and car rental are available at this resort and the area is popular for snorkeling.San Vito lo Capo is 17 miles from Corte Olea Resort, and Marsala is 14 miles from the property. Vincenzo Florio Airport is 5 miles away.
- Peaceful, clean . Breakfast was really good with a great selection .
The property is situated in Paceco, at very close proximity to Trapani, the Salt Pans as well as Trapani Airport. Breakfast is served daily at an extra charge, but it has great variety and wonderful home made cakes. The rooms are new, beautifully decorated and very quiet. Terraces have view of Erice mountain and the olive groves below.
We were recommended dinner in Paceco for the first night close by and we were not disappointed. Pool area is nice and relaxing – pity it opens at 10am so a morning dip before -breakfast is not possible.
Discreet kitchenette in all rooms – perfect for one night we stayed in and just had a take out from a close by pizzeria. Only thing we missed was tea making facilities for a late night cuppa 🙂
The staff at Corte Olea are kind and very accomodating. Two thumbs up to all!
Highly recommended and we will definitely return!
Good location (with a car!): Trapani, Paceco, the Salines, Marsala and Erice are all easy to reach.
Nice Pool with a pretty view over the olive grooves.
- Nice and clean place. Good view from terrace. Good place for staying in this hotel, if you want to visit Trapani, Marsala. Also very good place before departure (or after arrival) at Trapani Birgi airport. Small kitchen is available in the room. Good place for staying with baby. Nice free welcoming presents. Good breakfast.
- Wonderful resort, loved the rooms and swimming pool. Everyone was very helpful and friendly. It is in the middle of an olive tree field and very calm but you are close to Trapani and all it’s surroundings. Perfect to visit Erice, Marsala and the Egadi Islands.
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Calampiso is set on the seafront, 6.2 miles from San Vito Lo Capo. This property offering apartments features a 1 km-long private beach area, 1 outdoor pool, and sports facilities.Apartments at the Calampiso air conditioned and have a kitchenette. Most have a private balcony and are maximum 1,650 feet from the sea.A buffet breakfast is available each morning, and a sea-view bar is available. The property has an on-site pizzeria and a restaurant serving Sicilian specialities.A shuttle service operates between the different areas of the resort, which covers an area of over 160000 m² and includes a minimarket, tennis courts, and an amphitheatre. A children’s pool and volleyball and basket pitches are available.The Zingaro Nature Reserve is 3.7 miles away, and Macari beach is reachable by car in 20 minutes.
- The location was excellent. The Pools were clean and well managed by staff, entertainment staff were friendly. Resort facilities easily accessible.
- Nice pool. Nice tennis courts. That’s it pretty much.
- Viešbutis gražioje vietoje, žydra švari jūra, gražus vaizdas.
- Po įtemtų Sirakūzų, čia gavome puikų laiką poilsiui, iš šios vietos nesinori keliauti, nes paplūdimys nuostabus, o jų daug pravažiavome, puiki vietą pagulėti, pasideginti, pusryčiai negausus, bet skanus, interjeras pasenęs 🙂 baseinas švarus.
- Das ersten war typische sizilianische Küche, sehr lecker und abwechslungsreich. Das Zimmer sehr geräumig und das Gesamtanlage ist sehr schön.
Hotel Baglio Oneto Resort and Wines
One of our top picks in Marsala.Located in Marsala, 11 miles from Trapani, Hotel Baglio Oneto Resort and Wines features free WiFi access and free private parking. The resort has a seasonal outdoor pool and views of the sea, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.Certain units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms include views of the pool or garden. Each room has a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV is featured.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.San Vito lo Capo is 25 miles from Hotel Resort and Wines, and Favignana is 12 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Vincenzo Florio Airport, 5 miles from Hotel Baglio Oneto Resort and Wines.
- Beautiful peaceful location. Exquisite food and wine. Kids loved the swings (pool a bit too cold during our stay, Easter – if it had been heated it would have been fab). Surrounding area beautiful. Highly recommend.
- rooms spacious and charming, lavish breakfast, staff polite, cheerful and helpful. Beautiful view over the countryside, seashore and Egad Islands.
- The food is actually top top, the hotel seats high in a country side and surroundings and views -up to the ocean- are great!
Wine tasting was an awesome experience
Beautiful view of the ocean and islands
Relaxed vibe throughout the property
- Baglio Oneto was supreme elegance. The hotel grounds were immaculate. The food, service was Excellent! We especially enjoyed having breakfast on the courtyard!
Agriturismo Baglio Donnafranca Wine Resort
One of our top picks in Marsala.Located in Marsala in the region of Sicilia, 11 miles from Trapani, Agriturismo Baglio Donnafranca Wine Resort features an outdoor pool and year-round outdoor pool. The resort has a sun terrace and views of the sea, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.Each room at this resort is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Some rooms feature a sitting area where you can relax. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.Free use of bicycles, bike rental and car rental are available at this resort and the area is popular for biking. San Vito lo Capo is 25 miles from Agriturismo Baglio Donnafranca, and Favignana is 13 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Vincenzo Florio Airport, 5 miles from Agriturismo Baglio Donnafranca Wine Resort.
- The wine tour and tasting was fun and the dinner excellent
- Beautiful place. Totally relaxing and peaceful. Good service and excellent food and wine.
- An excellent tasting of own wines, led by very knowledgeable sommelier. Dinner reasonably priced and of good quality. Staff very pleasant and helpful.
- Excellent place in a wonderful location…perfect!
- Staff,room,the estate as well as the setting is top.
La Blanca Resort
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a barbecue, La Blanca Resort offers accommodations in Castellammare del Golfo, just 26 miles from Palermo. The resort has a playground and views of the sea, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Every room includes a flat-screen TV. A terrace or patio are featured in certain rooms.The resort also provides bike rental and car rental. Trapani is 22 miles from La Blanca Resort, and San Vito lo Capo is 14 miles away. Falcone-Borsellino Airport is 16 miles from the property.
- La Blanca has the best location with the view to Castellamare and to the sea. Hotel is brand new and all the facilities are excellent. Resort offers big breakfast selection with good choice for vegetarians. There is also restaurant for dinner options so you can stay and eat there or ask nearby restaurant suggestions from reception. Historic town of Segesta is nearby or visit healing hotsprings 5 min drive (Terme Di Buffa/shiny and new or Terme Gorga/with the spirit from 60-ies and with character). You can go to Palermo but south coast if Sicily is more appealing and not so nervous especially if you driving.
- Fabulous view. Friendly, welcoming staff. Very clean, modern spacious accommodations. Within driving distance to Erice, Segesta and the old town of Castelmare del Golfo.
- We had a great visit! The staff was super friendly and helped with everything that we needed. The BBQ facility was great and we pretty much had it to ourselves the whole time. Recommended! The pool was great and the staff went out of their way to help us try the local dishes.
- The hotel is perfect! The views and facilities are incredible! The staff was wonderful and so accommodating! Food was delicious! The hotel is impeccable!! Highly recommend! We had an amazing time!
- The hotel was fantastic, very easy to get to, very clean, great friendly staff, pretty much new, lovely swimming pool, amazing views, very family friendly (2 and 6year olds) and would love to go back there, as we had a super time there.
Top Resorts In Valderice Sicily Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in Valderice Sicily to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in Valderice Sicily but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in Valderice Sicily. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!