7 Best Resorts To Stay In Tzununá Solola – Top Hotel Reviews
Tzununá Solola is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in Tzununá Solola. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Tzununá Solola. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Tzununá Solola. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 7 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 7 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in Tzununá Solola right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in Tzununá Solola with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
7 Best Resorts In Tzununá Solola:
Doron Yoga & Zen Center
Located in Tzununá, 6 miles from Panajachel, Doron Yoga & Zen Center features a terrace and views of the mountains. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Certain rooms include views of the lake or garden. The rooms are equipped with a shared bathroom.La Aurora International Airport is 49 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Porta Hotel del Lago
One of our top picks in Panajachel.Featuring free WiFi and a sauna, Porta Hotel del Lago offers accommodations in Panajachel. The resort has a year-round outdoor pool, playground and sun terrace, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.Each room is equipped with a TV. Some units have a sitting area where you can relax. Every room comes with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk, concierge services, a tour desk and a gift shop at the property.You can play ping-pong at the resort. Antigua Guatemala is 31 miles from Porta Hotel del Lago, and Quetzaltenango is 25 miles away. The nearest airport is La Aurora International Airport, 43 miles from Porta Hotel del Lago.
– great pool
– amazing location right on the waterfront
– friendly staff
– pool table, swing set, and ping pong table
– big views from the room
– good coffee
- The view from the room to the lake was really good, the cleanliness overall was very good
- Very clean, spacious rooms with beautiful views of the lake. Lovely grounds and restaurant. Excellent location by the lake and close to everything.
- Fantastic view, nice heated pool and good location.
- Great location with swimming pool and nice room with wonderful balcony and view.
- – great pool
Regis Hotel Spa
One of our top picks in Panajachel – and a guest favorite.
Located in Panajachel, 31 miles from Antigua Guatemala, Regis Hotel Spa features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi. The resort has a playground and hot spring bath, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms include a TV. Certain accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax. Each room includes a private bathroom equipped with a shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find luggage storage space at the property.You can play ping-pong at the resort. The nearest airport is La Aurora International Airport, 43 miles from Regis Hotel Spa.
- Nice hotel in the center of Panajachel close to everything. Very nice staff and location.
- Really clean. Loved the thermal pool. The staff was awesome and very helpful. Even though the hotel is off the Main Street, the hotel grounds were very peaceful and it wasn’t noisy. We had a wonderful night’s rest and breakfast!
- The staff was great! The location was right in town. Close to everything. Quiet. 24/7 security. Great food in the restaurant. PLENTY OF HOT WATER AND GREAT WATER PRESSURE IN THE SHOWER! I was on a short holiday before going back to the states so I met a good friend (local in Guatemala City) and we went to Pana to chill for a few days. Easy access to public dock to San Pedro, San Lucas, San Marcos, Santiago….
- Relaxing in the hot springs at the end of a busy day’s sightseeing was a real bonus. Good choice of breakfast dishes.
- The Regis hotel is well located in the centre of Panajachel. The room was spacious and clean. The bathroom was clean. Big shower, hot water at a good pressure. We did not eat breakfast. The spa was an added bonus. Staff were helpful and very kind. We did nothing use the WiFi . The garden is really nice and well kept.
Laguna Lodge Eco-Resort & Nature Reserve
Showcasing a year-round outdoor pool and views of the lake, Laguna Lodge Eco-Resort & Nature Reserve is located in Santa Cruz La Laguna. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Certain units feature a sitting area where you can relax. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.The area is popular for snorkeling and canoeing. Panajachel is 3 miles from Laguna Lodge Santa Cruz, and Quetzaltenango is 22 miles from the property. The nearest airport is La Aurora International Airport, 46 miles from the property.
- The location is very good,)it is very clean,the rooms a very nice
- la comida, la tranquilidad, la arquitectura y la naturaleza
- La comida, a pesar de ser vegetariana, estuvo deliciosa, las vistas del lago hermosas, el personal amable y atento. Excelente masaje.
Camas comodisimas, vista espectacular desde la terraza !!
Me encantaron los baños, espaciosos al igual que la habitación!!
Located in Santa Catarina Palopó, 28 miles from Antigua Guatemala, Tzampoc Resort features a year-round outdoor pool and hot tub. Free WiFi is featured and free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TVwith cable channels, as well as a CD player are provided. Some units include a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms feature views of the mountains or lake.There is a tour desk at the property.Panajachel is 2.7 miles from Tzampoc Resort, and Quetzaltenango is 27 miles from the property. The nearest airport is La Aurora International Airport, 41 miles from Tzampoc Resort.
- The staff was wonderful at paying attention to detail. For example, they knew it was my partners birthday and they brought him a fruit basket which was very kind. They also made sure to turn our lights on one night when they knew we were going to be coming home late. In addition when we were sitting on our patio to our room they brought us candles. These small details really made a difference.
This was my second visit to Lake Atitlan so I didn’t need to do a lot of exploring. I mostly wanted relaxing scenery and a trip to Chichicastenango for the textiles, which is exactly what I got. The views from the property are AMAZING and very peaceful, making breakfast on the patio a wonderful start to the day. Plus, the breakfast was very good. Eggs, beans, plantains, sausage, yogurt, granola, coffee – everything you could possibly eat for breakfast in Guatemala.
There isn’t an onsite restaurant, but the restaurant at Casa Palopo is right next door and VERY nice. Definitely pricey but as a solo traveler this wasn’t a big deal. And the staff here was very attentive and incredibly helpful in arranging transportation. Giuseppe even drove me into Panajachel himself my last day. The property is isolated and could definitely benefit from a facelift but it was perfect for my needs.
- The amazing view of Atitlan Lake, the kind of the staff, gorgeous breakfast!
- We enjoyed the privacy, room, and beautiful views.
- The property is beautiful and the view is breathtaking. Rooms are great and clean. Staff was very accommodating.
Featuring free WiFi and an outdoor pool, Atitlan Villas offers accommodations in San Antonio Palopó, just 27 miles from Antigua Guatemala. The resort has a hot tub and sauna, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms include views of the mountains or lake. The rooms have a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Panajachel is 6 miles from Atitlan Villas, and Quetzaltenango is 29 miles away. La Aurora International Airport is 40 miles from the property.
- The Villas are all about location, and what a wonderful location it is. Sitting on our balcony we could see 3 volcano’s. The property is beautifully situated, only accessible by a 5 minute boat ride, it’s the ideal location to explore the rest of the towns and villages that are dotted around the lake. Atitlan Villas has it’s own boat and will take you to any of the numerous ports. The property itself is lovely, with a wonderful staff. Jerry went out of his way to make sure our experience was one to remember and Mario also helped to create a wonderful atmosphere for my family and I. We will be returning soon and I’m looking forward to those hammocks that look out over the volcano. What a peaceful spot to contemplate the beauty of Lake Atitlan
It is a beautiful boutique hotel, friendly staff and great chef.
The only thing is that it is not located inside San Antonio village. We would come back again
La villa immense, la vue sur le lac, la tranquillité, le calme, le jacuzzi, les hamacs au bord du lac, le kayak, la nourriture, le personnel hyper sympa..
On a adoré notre ce séjour dans ce havre de paix
- Deliciosa comida, excelentes instalaciones, deportes acuáticos y atención del personal.
- La ubicación, más que todo la vista, sus instalaciones y su personal
Kaalpul Atitlan Eco Hotel and Spa
Showcasing a sauna and water sports facilities, Kaalpul Atitlan Eco Hotel and Spa is located in Agua Escondida. The resort has a sun terrace and views of the lake, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.Certain accommodations feature a private bathroom with a sauna, and others have bathrobes and free toiletries. Certain rooms have a sitting area for your convenience.There is concierge services and gift shop at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as snorkeling and hiking. Antigua Guatemala is 29 miles from Kaalpul Atitlan Eco Hotel and Spa , and Panajachel is 1.6 miles from the property. La Aurora International Airport is 42 miles away.
- For those looking for peace and relaxation it is perfect. It is a water access only hotel on the quiet side of Lake Atitlan. The rooms are all different, but beautiful, with gorgeous views of the lake and volcanos. The staff were helpful and friendly.
- Great atmosphere, the place is really beautiful and relaxing. There’s not a ton to do at the hotel, but that can be it’s own perk. The staff were very friendly and accommodating, and the food was actually better than I expected.
- The view the staff the quirkiness the steps the tranquility. Good for the mind body and spirit. Very different and super relaxing with options of day trips and transport to other villages and sites. Oh and the food so incredible and beautifully cooked and so much of it
- The place was very relaxing. The staff was very friendly and accomodating.
Limpieza del lugar y trato amable
Disponibilidad de la lancha
Top Resorts In Tzununá Solola Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in Tzununá Solola to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in Tzununá Solola but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in Tzununá Solola. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!