7 Best Resorts To Stay In Southside Highlands California – Top Hotel Reviews
Southside Highlands California is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in Southside Highlands California. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Southside Highlands California. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Southside Highlands California. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 7 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 7 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in Southside Highlands California right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in Southside Highlands California with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
7 Best Resorts In Southside Highlands California:
Resort at Squaw Creek
One of our top picks in Olympic Valley.Nestled at the base of Squaw Valley USA, this all-season mountain resort is minutes from world-famous Lake Tahoe. Olympic Valley’s best summer and winter recreational activities are only steps away.Resort at Squaw Creek offers rooms and suites complete with custom furnishings, slate entryways, ceramic-tiled bathrooms, granite vanities, and flat-screen TVs.Enjoy the resort’s ski-in/ski-out access to Squaw Valley USA, 18-hole championship golf course, ice-skating rink and heated swimming pools. Squaw Creek offers guests a mountain home experience with luxury and full-service amenities.
- Hot tub in the snow. Great staff. Brilliant location
- Close to lift. 3 whirlpools. Very relax after snowboarding
- First hotel where we felt the resort fee was justified
- Ski in and out resort. They’ll check your skis for you, too!
- We were there in the snow, so very cold. Rooms get cold, not great heating. Bring a blanket. Hot Chocolate in the morning. Fun things for my kids 11 and 15 to do. Close to everything needed. Sandy’s Pub has really good food and service.
Tahoe Mountain Lodging
One of our top picks in Truckee.Located in Truckee, 24 miles from Reno, Tahoe Mountain Lodging features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi. The resort has ski-to-door access and a ski pass sales point, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.Each room includes a flat-screen TV with cable channels and DVD player. Certain rooms have a sitting area where you can relax. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk, an ATM and a gift shop at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as skiing and biking. The resort also provides ski equipment. South Lake Tahoe is 25 miles from Tahoe Mountain Lodging, and Carson City is 21 miles from the property. Reno-Tahoe International Airport is 24 miles away.
- Good location in the village. Underground parking is key.
- Washer and Dryer, Kitchen, amenities, nearby restaurants, and location
- it is a excellent location and the room is very comfortable. it was great for our family. we will go again.
- It was just so nice and close to everything….. Ski in and ski out…. Shops and restaurants around!!! Will book it again!!!
Location is great, interior is very nice.
Very comfortable beds and just a nice place to stay in.
One Village Place by Welk Resorts
One of our best sellers in Truckee! Showcasing a hot tub and ski-to-door access, One Village Place by Welk Resorts is located in Truckee, just 24 miles from Reno. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms have a flat-screen TV. Some rooms have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find luggage storage space at the property.A range of activities are available in the area, such as skiing and biking. South Lake Tahoe is 25 miles from One Village Place by Welk Resorts, and Carson City is 20 miles away. The nearest airport is Reno-Tahoe International Airport, 24 miles from One Village Place by Welk Resorts.
Very roomy comfortable apartment.
Bed was excellent as was location.
Staff were helpful.
- The One-Bedroom Villa is a luxury experience with enough room for 6 people to sleep comfortably.
- Unexpected surprise when arrived at site & room!!!! Exercise room also fantastic! Wife loved stores
- Everything was wonderful and we felt very comfortable and had tons of space!
Pour le ski alpin, la gondola, à quelques pas, sans sortir à l’extérieur. Super
Condo très grand, très bien équipé.
- Very roomy comfortable apartment.
Constellation Residences at Northstar
One of our top picks in Truckee – and a guest favorite.
In Tahoe National Forest in Truckee, California, these luxury accommodations feature on-site dining and a spa. Each guest suite includes a gourmet kitchen and spa bathtub.Each spacious suite at Constellation at Northstar features a large flat-screen TV with cable. Offering panoramic mountain views, each dramatic suite has amply furnished.Manzanita offers fine dining at Constellation at Northstar serving scallops and duck. An extensive wine list is available. Featuring a grand stone fireplace. The Living Room serves burgers and sandwiches.Northstar-at-Tahoe Mountain & Village is a 10 minute gondola ride from this property. Lake Tahoe is a 15 minute drive away.
No reviews yet.
Northstar California Resort
One of our top picks in Truckee.Showcasing a barbecue and playground, Northstar California Resort is located in Truckee in the region of California. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.All rooms are fitted with a TV and DVD player. Some accommodations have a sitting area for your convenience. Every room has a private bathroom.There is free shuttle service at the property.This resort has a ski pass sales point and ski equipment is available. There are lots of activities in the area, such as skiing, biking and fishing. The resort also provides bike rental. Reno is 23 miles from Northstar California Resort, and South Lake Tahoe is 25 miles away. Reno-Tahoe International Airport is 23 miles from the property.
- Great location for skiing. Northstar is absolutely beautiful. The shuttle made accessing the village convenient.
- Social area with the fireplace was lovely. Spacious rooms and a wonderful view
- Everything -room, location, people, gluten free options
- Great for staying the night and close to the village with shuttles taking you all day
I didn’t find a pillow in the room.
The has a frame where you stumble across every time.
Except this, everything was ok. Nothing out of ordinary
Mourelatos Lakeshore Resort
One of our top picks in Tahoe Vista.On a 275 foot private beach area, this Tahoe resort features panoramic lake views. Hot bathtubs and water sports are located on site.Featuring a lake view, each suite provides a full kitchen, a flat-screen cable TV and a private bathroom at the Mourelatos Lakeshore Resort. Coffee-making facilities are also provided.Barbecue facilities and fire pits are featured throughout. During the summer, ice cream shop is featured at Tahoe Mourelatos Lakeshore Resort. Kayaks and paddle boards are available for guest use. During the winter, a continental breakfast is available.Mt. Rose Ski Tahoe is 15 miles away. Reno-Tahoe International Airport is 40 miles from Mourelatos Lakeshore Resort.
- Alisha the lady at the front desk went the extra mile to help. She got the maintenance person to help remove the chains of my car as a courtesy which I really appreciated. She also was very helpful answering all my questions always with a smile and the intention to be helpful. She made my day!
- The view from the room was breathtaking, cosy rustic room with small kitchen area, very friendly staff (though not always around)
- the room size is very comfortable with a lager size bed and a kitchen has all you need to prepare a meal 😀
- The location is right on the lake. The room was everything I hoped for and was spotless to boot!
- Gorgeous view of the lake in the morning right when I stepped out on the porch. The beach was right there down the steps and kids had a fun time playing in the sand. Very friendly staff in the morning. Spacious room.
Border House at Crystal Bay Casino
Border House at Crystal Bay Casino is located in Crystal Bay, 23 miles from Reno and 20 miles from South Lake Tahoe. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Some units feature a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have bathrobes and free toiletries. A flat-screen TV is provided.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Carson City is 14 miles from Border House at Crystal Bay Casino, and Stateline is 19 miles from the property. Reno-Tahoe International Airport is 23 miles away.
- We stayed here because we were seeing a show onsite! It is such an easy location for that purpose.
- I like that the hotel is separate from the casino. Rooms are nice and clean but walls are thin. You here a lot of in and out but not a big deal. This is our second stay here and we will be back.
- It was like staying in the guest room of a wealthy person’s home.
The rooms are perfect. Cozy,no too noisy. Comfy.
Small amount of units…
It was great…
- Very clean and fresh. Very quiet. Completely private from Casino but close enough to get casino fun. We will stay again.
Top Resorts In Southside Highlands California Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in Southside Highlands California to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in Southside Highlands California but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in Southside Highlands California. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!