7 Best Resorts To Stay In S’Illot Majorca – Top Hotel Reviews
S’Illot Majorca is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in S’Illot Majorca. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in S’Illot Majorca. You’re probably wondering where to stay in S’Illot Majorca. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 7 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 7 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in S’Illot Majorca right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in S’Illot Majorca with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
7 Best Resorts In S’illot Majorca:
Showcasing an outdoor pool and sauna, Casa Romantica is located in Sa Coma in the region of Mallorca. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room at this resort is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Some rooms feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Each room has a private bathroom.Free use of bicycles and car rental are available at this resort and the area is popular for biking.You can play darts at the resort. Alcudia is 23 miles from Casa Romantica, and Cala Millor is 2.2 miles away. The nearest airport is Palma de Mallorca Airport, 34 miles from the property.
- The breakfast was good unfortunately didn’t try the pool area due to bad weather. The accommodation was very clean.
- Great little hotel. Just off the main road in Sa Coma and really quiet. Really clean room and owners always make a point of saying Hello and ensuring everything is okay.
- The swimming pool was stunning. The ambiance is perfect for relaxing in the evening. Our balcony was massive and had an extra one which was also huge.
- Very good accommodation, friendly staff, excellent breakfast
- It was very peaceful and so relaxing. The setting was beautiful & it felt like nothing was too much triuble
Blau Punta Reina Resort
One of our top picks in Cala Mendia – and a guest favorite.
This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Blau Punta Reina is set between the beaches at Cala Mandía and Cala Estany, overlooking the Mediterranean Sea. It features 3 outdoor swimming pools, 1 splash pool, 1 indoor pool, and 3 restaurants, plus rooms with balconies.Each room and apartment at the Punta Reina Resort has simple, bright décor. All accommodations are air-conditioned and has satellite TV and a kitchenette.A range of international cuisine is available in the hotel’s buffet restaurant, and the La Finca restaurant serves traditional Spanish tapas. There is also a pizzeria and a bar with a terrace.The Blau Punta spa features Turkish baths, a hot tub and an indoor pool. There is also a beauty center. Sports facilities include volleyball and tennis courts, minigolf and a gym.The hotel is just over an hours’ drive from Palma and its airport. Cala Mondragó Park is 8.5 miles away.
- Perfect for families with children. Nice big resort and all sort activities for all ages.
- Staff was excellent and the activities for kids every day was wonderful. There were shows each night and a lot of things to stay busy. There were also many good options at each meal.
- Excellent kids entertainment. Good food. Indoor pool was good option as we stayed in April.
- Booked 6 rooms for 3 nights our wedding guests to stay not far from the wedding venue/celebrations. The hotel is in an amazing location, great views, close to beach, suitable both for families with children and younger groups.
- We had a very enjoyable week. Great for small children. Food very good given buffet style. Pools and kids entertainment very good. Near two small, clean sandy beaches. Ideal for family holidays. High standards throughout. Rooms spacious, clean and air conditioned. Very nice setting at cliff level with sea views and well maintained gardens.
Park Hyatt Mallorca
One of our top picks in Canyamel.Showcasing an outdoor pool and sun terrace, Park Hyatt Mallorca is located in Canyamel, just 21 miles from Alcudia. The resort has a sauna and fitness center, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax. Enjoy a cup of coffee from your terrace or balcony. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and slippers. Superior rooms include a spa tub or a hot tub.You will find free shuttle service, hairdresser’s, and gift shop at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including biking and hiking. The resort also provides free use of bicycles, bike rental, and car rental. Cala Millor is 5 miles from Park Hyatt Mallorca, and Cala Ratjada is 3 miles away. Palma de Mallorca Airport is 39 miles from the property.
- Great first class hotel/village. Excellent food even though we visited during low season. Staff also excellent. Excellent spa with really good massage professionals. As a old professional athlete I have seldom experienced such professional massages in an hotel environment. The staff will drive you anywhere you want, even pick you up at your room and take you anywhere in the “Village”; great for my wife with a bad knee. Great for a quite relaxing holiday.
- Everything was high quality and every single employee at the resort were very friendly and service minded.
breakfast choice excellent
staff very friendly especially breakfast staff
- Hotel was gorgeous – a remarkable property nestled in the foothills of Canyamel. Everyone was so accommodating, friendly, and wanted to meet every one of your needs. Food at all restaurants was very good. Rooms are beautiful. A true 5-star resort.
The resort is new and everywhere was exceptionally clean and well manicured.
The staff are very welcoming and really do their best for you, with nothing being to much trouble.
The restaurants are excellent and I highly recommend the resort
Sol Cala Antena
This property is a 8-minute walk from the beach. Set on a clifftop overlooking the Mediterranean Sea, this holiday hotel lies between 2 stunning cove beaches and is surrounded by over 25,000 m² of lush gardens.The buildings of the Complejo Calas de Mallorca Resort sit between the golden sandy beaches of Cala Domingos and Cala Antena.There is an outdoor swimming pool surrounded by gardens and a children swimming pool.There are several restaurants and outdoor bars to choose from. The property features an international buffet with show cooking for breakfast, lunch and dinner and a bar in the pool.Complejo Calas de Mallorca also offers a wide range of onsite day time and evening entertainment, live music and night shows.
No reviews yet.
Sensimar Aguait Resort & Spa – Adults Only
This property is a 12-minute walk from the beach. Featuring direct access to Ratjada Beach, the adults-only Sensimar Aguait Resort & Spa offers views of this pretty cove. It features a spa with free entry, outdoor pool and rooms with balconies.Take a refreshing dip in the swimming pool surrounded by a large sun terrace with views of the Mediterranean waters. There is a heated indoor swimming pool, hot tub, sauna, massages, gym, tennis club Aguait with 11 clay courts, table tennis and a billiard table.
- Location, peaceful and friendly directly on the waterfront
- Everything. The staff is excellent. All members are welcoming and helpful and want you to enjoy your stay. The view is fantastic. Breakfast and dinner buffets are very good.
- I loved everything. It was really great place. I would recommend to everyone, who looks for lovely and relaxing holiday.
- Friendly staff. Allowed early check in. Great sea view. Very clean.
- The view. It’s all about the view and was magnificent. We didn’t get a room that faces straight into sea, however, the view with small cove was quite unique and we did have a massive sea view and got to see sunrise. Also, it was a quieter corner, which was nice as they had live music at the bar.
Js Es Corso
One of our top picks in Portocolom.This property is a 5-minute walk from the beach. Located in Portocolom, 28 miles from El Arenal, Js Es Corso features an outdoor pool, playground and terrace. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room at this resort is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. Every room includes a private bathroom.Bike rental and car rental are available at this resort and the area is popular for biking.Playa de Palma is 29 miles from Js Es Corso, and Cala Millor is 15 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Palma de Mallorca Airport, 30 miles from the property.
- Loved location, extremely helpful staff enjoyed breakfast each morning, good value for money
- The staff were lovely,couldn’t do enough for us and the all inclusive drinks range was excellent.
- The staff are so friendly particulary Paula at reception who was so helpful and welcoming . The rooms are basic but very clean. Very good value for money. Good.location very quiet easy walk to habour area. The beach is about 10 min walk away.
- Very clean, large bedrooms with separate living room area and kitchenette. Very helpful and friendly staff.
- Lovely hotel a 5 minute walk from the beach. beautiful pool and very clean rooms and friendly staff. Excellent value for money and varied tasty food considering what we paid for the stay. About 90 minutes from the airport but good links! Easy to get a taxi to a nearby town for a night out! I would return for another girly break!
Viva Cala Mesquida Resort & Spa
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Showcasing an outdoor pool and playground, Viva Cala Mesquida Resort & Spa is located in Cala Mesquida in the region of Mallorca, just 18 miles from Alcudia. The resort has a sun terrace and hot tub, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.Every room at this resort is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Some accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room has a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk and hairdresser’s at the property.You can play ping-pong at this resort, and bike rental is available. The resort also provides car rental. Cala Millor is 10 miles from Viva Cala Mesquida Resort & Spa, and Cala Ratjada is 2.9 miles away. The nearest airport is Palma de Mallorca Airport, 40 miles from Viva Cala Mesquida Resort & Spa.
- Amazing views, large clean and well maintained complex with lots of pretty flowers, the beach is amazing and if you like a scenic view then this is definitely the property to get one. It rained on our first day so we watched a movie in bed as it has a television in the bedroom as well as the living area and it had a large comfortable bed.
- Staff all very friendly, big high fives to the kids all the time & engaging with us. Fast effective table service too!
- Excellent location, next to a sandy beach. Interesting and well-signposted walks over the dunes.
- Superb breakfast. Great kids club. Nice beach, nice walk to next bay. Room layout what just what we needed.
- Everything was just perfect.. would definitely love to come back again.
Top Resorts In S’illot Majorca Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in S’Illot Majorca to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in S’Illot Majorca but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in S’Illot Majorca. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!