7 Best Resorts To Stay In Santiago del Teide Tenerife – Top Hotel Reviews
Santiago del Teide Tenerife is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in Santiago del Teide Tenerife. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Santiago del Teide Tenerife. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Santiago del Teide Tenerife. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 7 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 7 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in Santiago del Teide Tenerife right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in Santiago del Teide Tenerife with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
7 Best Resorts In Santiago Del Teide Tenerife:
This property is a 9-minute walk from the beach. Vigilia Park is set in Tenerife’s Puerto Santiago, and features a gym, hot tub and outdoor pools. The rooftop pool and bar offer wonderful views of the Los Gigantes Cliffs.This good-value apartment complex is set on a hill, around 1,950 feet from the sea. There are regular bus services to the centre of Los Gigantes.Each Vigilia apartment has a private balcony, satellite TV and a fan. Apartments also include a kitchenette where guests can prepare light meals. A supermarket can be found in the shopping centre next door.The Vigilia Park complex includes a mini golf course and a play area for children. There is also a lounge and games room, with a pool table and darts board. The swimming pool is heated during the winter months.Buffet and à la carte options are offered at the restaurant. Guests can relax with a drink in the complex’s poolside and rooftop bars.
– good size apartment for family holidays with good size kitchen / lounge area
– nearby supermarket and eateries
– decent selection and good quality of food at breakfast; very helpful and pleasant staff
- Very central. Super friendly staff. Good value. Beautiful views.
- Staff were helpful and seemed embarrassed about the poor quality of the accommodation we were given
- spacious apartment, great location, great facilities in the complex.
- Brilliant facilities, easy checkin, great location, clean
- – good size apartment for family holidays with good size kitchen / lounge area
Gran Melia Tenerife for Families
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Gran Melia Tenerife for Families is set on Alcalá’s oceanfront. Aimed at families, it boasts facilities for children.The deluxe family rooms come with a private furnished terrace. They feature a bathroom with hot tub and Clarins amenities. The rooms come with a large double bed, a sofa bed, flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Other amenities include slippers and bathrobe.Each suite and villa at Gran Melia Tenerife for Families has a terrace with ocean or garden views. There is a seating area with a sofa bed, DVD and a selection of movies, videogames, microwave, bottle warmer, high chair, Nespresso® coffee machine, and a free minibar with children’s products. The private bathrooms include a large bath, hydromassage shower, and Clarins toiletries. Children will receive a welcome gift at arrival.Some room types have access to the Red Level Family Lounge, where an area with drinks and snacks is available every afternoon. The lounge also includes a children’s playroom for children from 3 to 12 years old with different activities, organised by professional monitors, and a relax lounge. Kids can also enjoy mini snacks. There are exclusive areas in the restaurants of the property for families staying on the Red Level room categories.Other facilities at the hotel include tennis and paddle courts, as well as a 24-hour gym and family swimming pools. There are exclusive pool areas, including hammocks, for some room types.
- there was a jacuzzi in our room but we did not use it as it wasnt clean. Red level was very good, first night we had dinner at the pangea and the food was very cold. As a red level guest, was informed that we will get priority bookings for all restaurants but this wasn’t the case. we were offered ridiculous times (22:00) for dinner with kids? Apart from that we enjoyed our stay. We liked the red level lounge as we could go in there and have tea and coffee and sandwiches. I would like to thank Anna from the red level who was very kind and considerate she made our stay wonderful. We had 1hour session at the spa which was very good. Really enjoyed that. We also had a bali bed outside our room which was lovely. would stay here again.
- Excellent choice for breakfast, red level service/staff exceptional, beds really comfy, suite was very spacious, we liked that you could opt for green service and save euros. Amazing honeymoon treats.
The staff take top billing – extremely friendly, courteous and very efficient. I would particularly like to thank the Red Level Concierge staff – Anna, Paula & Dianela for being simply awesome. They were super kind and wonderful with our boys!
Excellent family friendly facilities both for kids and adults; varied choices for places to eat. Quality in everything! The pools were amazing, the spa is superb and probably one of the best holidays we have had!
- Everything was truly fantastic! The staff is marvelous and super family friendly all over. We will definitly come back next year. It is not cheap, but its woth every penny!
- High standard of rooms and public areas. Red Level Staff were great with the children
The Ritz-Carlton, Abama
One of our top picks in Guía de Isora.This property is a 9-minute walk from the beach. In Tenerife’s Guía de Isora, this complex overlooks the Atlantic Ocean and neighboring island of Gomera. It has 7 outdoor pools and a spa, golf course, tennis courts and a beach.The Ritz-Carlton, Abama is made up of Moorish-inspired buildings housing guest rooms and villas. The resort is in lush tropical gardens on a cliff top, with a funicular train down to the exclusive beach.Each room and villa has an ethnic style, and most enjoy views of the gardens, and Atlantic Ocean. All have luxury marble bathrooms, and interactive TVs with internet access.The Ritz-Carlton, Abama offers 10 restaurants. With 2 Michelin stars, MB serves dishes created by chef Martín Berasategui. Kabuki, with 1 Michelin star, offers innovative Japanese cuisine.There is a large spa, featuring 10 treatment rooms and a water circuit, as well as a gym. The hotel also offers A Ritz Kids for younger guests.
- One of the best resort ever top on everything. The restaurants were the best possible. The service was best in class. Wow!
- We have stayed at the abama for many years and it always meets our expectations
- The room we had was superb.The restaurants were good .The staff were excellent.It is the third time we have been and it has not let us down .
- Beautiful scenery. Large well appointed rooms with plenty of space. Good walks and a great private beach.
- The staff went above and beyond to ensure guests happiness at all times. The resort itself it absolutely stunning
Hard Rock Hotel Tenerife
One of our top picks in Adeje.The Hard Rock Hotel Tenerife is a luxurious beachfront hotel set in a tranquil residential area of Costa Adeje. It features 3 swimming pools, a saltwater lagoon, and free WiFi.The spacious, air-conditioned rooms come with 1 king-size or 2 twin beds, as well as a furnished terrace, and the private bathroom includes a rain-effect sensory shower, hairdryer, bathrobe, and slippers. They feature modern décor and have a flat-screen TV, minibar, iPod docking station, electric kettle, a safe, and free WIFI.The Rock Royalty suites also have access to private concierge services, free entrance to the spa, VIP check-in, and access to the Rock Royalty lounge, including snacks and drinks and daily newspapers.The hotel spa offers a thermal circuit, a variety of treatments, personalized music, and courtesy drinks. There is also a fitness centre and a shop with Hard Rock branded products. There are also meeting rooms for up to 525 people.Hard Rock Hotel Tenerife provides several dining and entertainment facilities, a miniclub for children and teenagers, and a Beach Club.
- Great rooms, really spacious. Beds are super comfortable and the sheets are amazingly soft! Pools are great if sometimes a little cold. Live music in the lobby bar every evening being Hard Rock they have an emphasis on music with it playing throughout the hotel all day and good quality docking stations in the rooms. Wristband keys are a nice touch too and being able to charge things to your room negates the need to carry any cash or cards round the hotel. It is easy to rack up a bill though so be aware if that.
- Comfy beds, good quality food at breakfast and evening meal, all pool areas very nice
Everything about this hotel was
Spot on the facilities the staff from check in to check out and all those in between were always there to make your stay as perfect as possible and not without a smile well done
- The room was outstanding and the customer service was exceptional. The food was great but more vegan options would be great!
It was very modern and clean
Overall a great hotel
Villa Dhanvantari offers accommodations in Playa Paraiso.Each room has a flat-screen TV. Certain units include a seating area where you can relax. Certain rooms feature views of the sea or mountain. All rooms have a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and slippers. Superior rooms have a spa bath or a hot tub.There is a shared kitchen at the property.The resort also provides bike rental. Playa de las Americas is 5 miles from Villa Dhanvantari, and Puerto de la Cruz is 24 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Tenerife Sur Airport, 12 miles from Villa Dhanvantari.
No reviews yet.
Sunlight Bahia Principe Tenerife
One of our top picks in Adeje.Featuring outdoor pools, sun terraces and on-site restaurants, Bahia Principe Tenerife is set on the Costa Adeje coast, 10 minutes’ drive from Adeje town and Costa Adeje Golf Club.The property includes an on-site gym, tennis courts, spa and children’s playground. You will also find entertainment options such as karaoke.Air-conditioned rooms come with a private balcony and TV. They each have a private bathroom with a hairdryer.Playa de las Americas is a 20-minute drive away, and there you will find a range of shops and dining options. Tenerife Sur Airport can also be reached in 20 minutes’ drive.
- We have just returned from a week’s holiday.The resort was fabulous and we have no complaints at all. The food was amazing, the resort clean and there was always so much to do. A special thank you to the entertainment staff who were brilliant and had boundless energy, plus the staff in the restaurants who were superb. We can’t fault it and will definitely return. Thank you.
The heated pool
Had everything you need In the complex
Entertainment was good
- Fantastic hotel, exceptionally clean & friendly staff. All our tastes were catered for food and drink wise, Couldn’t have asked for any more. My two children of 10 and 12 were kept busy all the time with waterpolo, archery competitions crazy golf to name but a few, always something to do if you didn’t want to just lay by the pool everyday.
- The staff were very open, friendly and helpful – given the thousands of tourists they have to deal with on a daily basis. The room was clean and a good size for the 4 of us, with a good view of the sea and pool area.
- we liked everything about hotel could not fault anything and staff really helpful and very pleasant overall an excellent holiday and will definitely be returning.
Bahia del Duque
This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. Overlooking Duque Beach in Tenerife, the luxurious Bahia Del Duque is surrounded by 6 hectares of subtropical gardens. It offers 5 outdoor pools, fitness centre and stylish accommodation with private balcony.At Gran Hotel Bahia del Duque Resort you can choose between modern rooms and chic villas. All accommodation comes with LCD satellite TV and a bathrobe and slippers.The Gran Bahia del Duque complex offers 8 restaurants, including Italian and Oriental options. There are also 7 bars, including a juice bar and a beach bar.The hotel offers a huge variety of leisure activities, including aerobics classes and whale watching. There are tennis courts, a table tennis table and a botanical walking route.Adeje Golf Course and Siam Water Park are around 5 minutes’ drive from the Bahía Duque. You can drive to Tenerife Sur Airport in around 15 minutes.
- The location is good, however there are alot of stairs and steps. The pool layout is good but the temperature during our stay was insufficient to make a swim a pleasant experience.
Gorgeous hotel and lots to do !!
Very clean and nice restaurants, great breakfast buffet.
- It’s just a fanastic resort that we have been going to for years. It’s well managed, has superbly staff (who work their for years), very nice and relaxing atmosphere and there a wide variety of great restaurants etc. Also very kid friendly – a pool for kids, lots of entertainment (especially in the evening) etc. LOVE IT.
- This is the best hotel in Tenerife and it’s up against some strong competition. Well located,excellent restaurants and staff who go that extra mile to make your stay an enjoyable one.We will be back
- Everything was first class. We were treated like royalty from the beginning. We had stayed there last year and the staff remembered us and even gave us the same room. Very impressed with the staff and their friendliness.
Top Resorts In Santiago Del Teide Tenerife Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in Santiago del Teide Tenerife to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in Santiago del Teide Tenerife but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in Santiago del Teide Tenerife. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!