7 Best Resorts To Stay In Santa Margarita Majorca – Top Hotel Reviews
Santa Margarita Majorca is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in Santa Margarita Majorca. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Santa Margarita Majorca. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Santa Margarita Majorca. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 7 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 7 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in Santa Margarita Majorca right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in Santa Margarita Majorca with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
7 Best Resorts In Santa Margarita Majorca:
Valentin Playa de Muro
One of our top picks in Playa de Muro.This property is a 5-minute walk from the beach. Surrounded by pine trees, this bungalow complex is situated 800 feet from the beach. It offers an outdoor hot tub and swimming pools, a free Wi-Fi zone and 24-hour reception.Valentin Playa de Muro is set within Mallorca’s S’Albufera Nature Reserve, just 1,650 feet from central Can Picafort. There is a bus stop outside the complex, and free parking is available.Each bright, air-conditioned bungalow offers a large terrace with loungers. Bungalows include a living area with satellite TV, and a kitchenette with a microwave and hob.The Valentin Playa de Muro offers a bicycle hire and repair service. There is an on-site gym and a multipurpose sports pitch, suitable for football, basketball and tennis.Valentin Playa de Muro has a buffet restaurant with a poolside terrace, where you can enjoy Mediterranean and international dishes.
Great park, very nice staff, perfect swimming pool, fitness, tenniscourt, rackets fir free, table tennis, very nice bar with live guitar player.
Breakfast very good (included) and several times had diner there as well.
Lots of sporting people, training for Irin man (cycle, swimming, running).
In the middle of a nice natural park, and walking to the beach is fun, through forest/dune
- Quality of foods was really excelent and swiming pool too!
The staff were exceptionally warm, polite and friendly. The food was good, and we ate on-site most days. Although there are basic cooking facilities in the bungalow, it would have been no fun for four.
There was also some gluten/wheat free bread available and the food was very healthy. Possibly related to the fact that over 80% of the guests were German. Or, at least they were on that week.
There were two pools – both sparkling clean, but freezing cold (as expected at that time of year – the sea was warmer!).
The site is NOT on the beachfront, and although it’s only a 5 minute walk, it means crossing a main road. Once at the beach, it’s a lovely strip of sand with a lifeguard. There’s a dune walk that goes through the nature reserve all the way behind the dunes, in a strip of shady tranquility between the main road and the beach.
It’s also quite secluded – you’re not along the main strip in town like most of the other hotels.
- Staff were excellent, room & facilities very clean, great food & great location. Nothing really to fault would happily book again & will be recommending on to friends and family.
- Absolutely loved our stay at the Valentin Playa de Muro. If you want a quiet place to stay, and one of the nicest beaches in the bay of Alcudia, the Valentin is the place for you. The stroll to the beach is through a beautiful area of dunes. There’s loads of amenities on your doorstep; a supermarket, a bus stop 2 minutes from the hotel, a bike rental shop is next to reception, and pubs and restaurants are a 10 minute walk away in Ca’n Picafort. The buffet breakfast was delicious. The chalets also have a fridge and cutlery so you can make your own light meals and sit out on the veranda.
- Great park, very nice staff, perfect swimming pool, fitness, tenniscourt, rackets fir free, table tennis, very nice bar with live guitar player.
One of our top picks in Playa de Muro.This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Set less than 350 feet from Playa de Muro Beach, Js Alcudi-Mar features air-conditioned rooms with balconies. It offers an outdoor swimming pool, a spa and free WiFi.For an extra charge, the hotel has a cycling centre with a garage and equipment shop. There is also cycling equipment in the gym, and the spa provides relaxation.The Alcudi-Mar’s spa has Turkish baths, a hot tub and sauna. Treatments on offer include massage and hydrotherapy.Guests can enjoy a range of international cuisine in the Js’ buffet restaurant. There is also a café-bar, which opens onto the poolside terrace.All air-conditioned accommodation at the Js Alcudi-Mar has simple décor with parquet floors. Each room comes with satellite TV and a minibar.The hotel is less than 0.6 miles from the centre of Playa de Muro and 7.5 miles from S’Albufera Park. Alcúdia and its port are less than 10 minutes’ drive away.
- A great place to base a cycling holiday. Have already booked for next year.
- Good choice of food, very helpful staff, great location for cycling.
- Great staff, good buffet breakfast, excellent bike storage
– comfortable bed and the cleanliness.
– view to the Main Street with low level of noise
– good quality and variety of choice
– exceptional service from restaurant managers and staff
– professional and friendly service
– good value for money and variety of treatments
– close to the beach with less than 5 minute walk
– staff approachable, friendly and helpful throughout
– compensation of services provided after disappointment of Spa.
– WiFi throughout the hotel and no problems experienced
- Frankly, I have given higher rates after my second hotel that turned out to be worse. As Alcudi was more comfortable, the kitchen was much better, the staff more smiling and helpful and the zone in general much better than CanPicafort where I moved after and was disappointed.
BQ Alcudia Sun Village
Offering a wide range of leisure facilities,BQ Alcudia Sun Village is a resort in Mallorca’s Playa de Muro, 2,150 feet from the beach. It has various swimming pools, restaurants and an entertainment programme.This resort offers air-conditioned apartments and studios with balcony, seating area with TV and kitchen. Private bathrooms include a hairdryer and free toiletries.Leisure facilities at BQ Alcudia Sun Village include a games room with darts and billiards, a tennis court and a mini golf. There are also facilities especially for children, including a swimming pool with slides, a kid’s club and a playground.Featuring a pool-side snack bar and bar, guests can enjoy buffet meals at one of the restaurants, and packed lunches are available upon request. Services like tourist information, car rental, currency exchange and massages can be requested at the 24-hour reception.Palma de Mallorca Airport is 45 minutes’ drive away.
- Marta on reception was incredibly helpful and friendly. Nothing was too much to ask and she helped us have a fantastic stay. Perfect location for us for the start of the Majorca 312 and were able to leave bags until after the event and then get a shower. Marta even have us all a complementary bottle of water to help us ends out very long day happy😊
- Es ideal para ir con niños. El personal es exquisito y resolutivo, desde la recepcionista hasta el jardinero. Los apartamentos son amplios, limpios, cómodos y en una ubicación inmejorable. El servicio de limpieza que nos tocó un 10!!!
- Cama cómoda, limpio, baño espacioso, todo en orden.
- Las camas muy cómodas, las piscinas geniales y la ubicación es estupenda.
- Un apartamento práctico, en una ubicación perfecta para mí ya que iba a realizar la prueba cicloturista Mallorca 312 y estaba ubicado a un kilómetro escaso de la salida. Además permitieron poder tener la bicicleta dentro del apartamento, por cierto completamente equipado, con cafetera, hervidor de agua para infusiones, tostadora, vajilla, cubertería etc. Personal muy agradable y con predisposición a ayudar.
JS Sol de Alcudia
One of our top picks in Port d’Alcudia.This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. Located 1,500 feet from the beach in the picturesque Mallorcan resort of Port d’Alcudia, the JS Sol de Alcudia Hotel offers fantastic views over Lago Menor Lake and the mountains.Surrounded by shops and nightlife, the hotel has a large outdoor pool and children’s pool. Free sun loungers and parasols are available. The wooden terrace has a hot tub, sauna and pressure shower.JS Sol de Alcudia’s buffet restaurant offers regional and international cuisine. It features show cooking and a weekly themed dinner. There is also a poolside terrace bar with live music each night.The hotel has a 24-hour reception, and you can hire a car or bicycle from the tour desk. Free parking is available nearby and Aucanada Golf Club is 1.9 miles away.Seasonal hotel: open from May to October.
- Rooms were new, beds comfortable, all amenities. Really enjoyed the food (breakfast & dinner), food options were changing every day. Soundproofing was excellent, didn’t have any trouble sleeping. Plenty of free parking space around the hotel. 5mins walk from the seaside, calm area.
- Great, clean room with English TV. Was also perfectly located for Mallorca 312, as well as good selection of food close by
- the food was excellent value and the staff made you feel very welcome.
- Great location, really friendly staff – always on hand to help and just a beautiful hotel, had an amazing holiday!
- Staff were always very friendly, pool excellent and rooms tidy.
Seaclub Mediterranean Resort
This property is a 5-minute walk from the beach. This complex offers Mediterranean-style apartments set 8 minutes’ walk from the beach in Alcudia Bay. Sea Club Alcudia has 6 swimming pools, gardens and a fitness centre.All apartments offer a balcony or terrace and air conditioning. The kitchenette comes with a microwave and fridge, while the lounge area has 2 sofa beds and flat-screen TV with satellite channels. High chairs for children are available on request and for an extra cost.The Sea Club complex features a buffet restaurant serving international cuisine. There are also 3 poolside snack bars for drinks and snacks and 2 supermarkets are available on site. Free WiFi is available in the lobby area.The reception can arrange bicycle and car rental for guests, and help to organise excursions to attractions, such as S’Albufera National Park, approximately 3.1 miles away. Children’s playgrounds are available on site, as well as an entertainment programme. Free public parking is available across the hotel.
Helpful and friendly staff in the reception. We liked the green areas around the apartments/houses.
It’s a perfect location for a cycling holiday and easy to get the bikes in and out of the rooms.
- The rooms were a great size and the outpools and grassy areas were just lovely.
- Good setting, nicely laid out, good pool, spacious apartments, comfy beds, nice sofa.
- Excellent polite and professional service right from the front desk, to the cleaning staff and the shop staff. Quiet, tidy and well equipped.
- You tried to help us with the bathroom smell but a technical man can’t fix cleaning
- Helpful and friendly staff in the reception. We liked the green areas around the apartments/houses.
Aparthotel Ona Aucanada
One of our top picks in Port d’Alcudia.This property is a 7-minute walk from the beach. Three swimming pools, a gym, a modern spa and free parking are available at this complex. Aucanada Club offers apartments and villas with a terrace in Alcanada, 34.8 miles from Palma de Mallorca.Each apartment and villa at the Aucanada Club is air conditioned and heated. The bedrooms open onto a small balcony and there is a terrace off the living room. The bathroom includes a shower.The hotel’s Aucanada Spa offers a range of relaxation and beauty treatments, as well as a spa circuit.Public areas include a garden and bar, where Wi-Fi is available for an extra charge.Aucanada Club is in a residential area in Alcanada, in the Bay of Alcudia. The beach is only 2,300 feet away. Alcanada Golf Course is also within walking distance.
- Reception staff were very helpful and pleasant and smiling (on check in and check out). Quiet location away from main town and port area. WC in ground floor in addition to 3 pc bathroom suite upstairs. Kitchen was well equipped and modern (no dishwasher).
- The staff were extremely friendly, the view amazing, the comfort excepcional
- Globally speaking, it is a nice hotel for 1 night stop. parking is easy, not expensive.
- Loved the view and size of the apartment. Had everything you could need as well to cook.
- Modern apartments at a great price at a quiet time of year. We were very satisfied with everything during our stay.
Club del Sol Aparthotel
One of our top picks in Port de Pollensa.This property is a 18-minute walk from the beach. Club del Sol has 2 swimming pools, surrounded by palm trees. It is set 2,300 feet from a pebble beach and 0.9 miles from a sandy beach in Pollença.All apartments at the complex have a private balcony with views of the pool, gardens or the sea. There is free Wi-Fi, a Nespresso coffee machine and air conditioning.The resort has amazing views of the sea and a spacious sun terrace. Facilities include a cycling centre, mini golf and a games room. The adults-only fitness centre and spa feature a sauna, thermal circuits and a variety of treatments are offered, including massages.The resort offers activities, shows and a full entertainment programme. There is a bar and a traditional restaurant with buffet breakfast and a supermarket.Free public parking is possible nearby. The Club del Sol is in the north of Mallorca, a short drive from S’Albufera Nature Reserve.
Easy to get to (2 mile walk into town, perfect after a meal in Puerto Pollença!) no issues parking, well laid out, excellent breakfast … quality and selection was really impressive.
Room was super clean and room was made up more times than expected. Main hotel reception area has been returbished to a very high standard. The room was a good size … bathroom and bedroom with decent amount of storage. Also a v small kitchen with a hob and a fridge.
The hotel didn’t seem that busy late April which suited us. We left before breakfast on the last day and they made us a cold breakfast delivered to our room. There is also a small shop on site which sells the basics
- This hotel is a little bit outside port de Pollensa but the walk in is beautiful
Friendly staff and clean rooms
Great breakfast selection
- Accommodation, facilities, cleanliness and service were very good. Food was excellent too. A very hard working group of staff, impressed.
- Kids entertainment was great. Great gym facilities and spa.lovely rooms.
- Easy to get to (2 mile walk into town, perfect after a meal in Puerto Pollença!) no issues parking, well laid out, excellent breakfast … quality and selection was really impressive.
Top Resorts In Santa Margarita Majorca Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in Santa Margarita Majorca to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in Santa Margarita Majorca but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in Santa Margarita Majorca. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!