7 Best Resorts To Stay In Saint-André Rhône-Alps – Top Hotel Reviews
Saint-André Rhône-Alps is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in Saint-André Rhône-Alps. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Saint-André Rhône-Alps. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Saint-André Rhône-Alps. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 7 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 7 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in Saint-André Rhône-Alps right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in Saint-André Rhône-Alps with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
7 Best Resorts In Saint-andré Rhône-alps:
Résidence Le Chalet du Mont Vallon
One of our top picks in Les Menuires.Located in Les Menuires resort, this residence is set at the foot of the ski elevators. It features a heated indoor swimming pool and access to a spa and fitness center.The Savoyard-style apartments feature a balcony with mountain views. All apartments have a dining area and a kitchen equipped with a dishwasher and mini-bar. Free Wi-Fi is available in all apartments at Résidence Le Chalet du Mont Vallon.Traditional cuisine is served in the restaurant at Le Chalet du Mont Vallon. Guests can enjoy a drink in the bar featuring a terrace. A buffet breakfast is served every morning.With a 24-hour reception, the residence also features a lounge area with an open fire. The spa facilities include a sauna and hammam.With private parking on site, the residence is just 2,450 feet from Lake Les Bruyères.
- I like the cooperation of the staff and there immediate response for any problem or questions
- Overall great. Good service, great facilities and location
+ perfect location. Directly from the ski locker room to the slopes. close to supermarket and restaurants
+ big room. One bunk bed, one double bed, sofa, well equipped kitchen, sofa, balcony, nice bathroom
+ nice lounge area
Apartment (valley side) with a great view onto the sunny Mountains; Staff very friendly speaking both French and English; Breakfast very good; Dinner (half-board) also ok with local influenced meals. Kids menu a bit limited, but the staff gladly suggested alternatives according to our kids (13y,10y) wishes. Also possibility to choose from menu, with supplementary fee. As many guests appears to do their own cooking in the apt. the restaurant size is small and cosy
Pool nice and warm (34 dg); SPA massage excellent, my wife says.
We had reserved a parking space in the basement (for a minor fee) with easy access to reception and rooms; we brought our small dog and it was accepted in the common areas, as well as in the restaurant. All in all we were very satisfied and have already decided to come back next year 🙂
Hotel is ski in/out on Les Bryeres, a bit away from the sad looking Les Menuires Croisette – great and quiet (at nights) location!
- On piste. Close to shops. Clean and comfortable. Lovely views.
Les Chalets de Rosael – Val Thorens
One of our top picks in Val Thorens.With mountain views, these chalet-style apartments sit at the foot of the Val Thorens ski slopes, 1,950 feet from the center of the resort. Guests can enjoy the indoor pool, sauna and hammam.The apartments at Les Chalets de Rosael – Val Thorens have a spacious living area and kitchenettes with dishwasher and microwave. Each features a private balcony and a ski locker, and is equipped with free WiFi access. Some apartments have a fireplace.Additional facilities at this residence include the rental of ski equipment.Les Chalets de Rosael – Val Thorens is located in the heart of the Vanoise National Park. Private parking is available and summer activities include mountain biking, fishing and walking.
- Cheap and cheerful, amazing to have the pool, sauna etc. and be so close to the slopes! Accommodation has everything you need. Perfect and exceptionally good value for money.
- Good apartments – well equipped – very pleasant but location – we chose these but much too far to walk up and down every day to skiing and shops
Space (compared to other VT/Les Menuires apartments).
Kitchen, staff and general reception area, pool.
- Staff were amazing and the chalet was really really great
There are 2 Sauna at the hotel , hot and cold one. which was great but a little bit small.
We stayed at the 10-12 apartment, the apartment well-equipped with cooking stuff.
There is service for ordering baguette and croissant at the reception.
There is a free bus service at all Val Thorens which can take you to the city center (for lazy people).
There is a supermarket really near the hotel (2 minutes) walking.
There are many ski rental shops next to the hotel.
Each room at the apartment has a private bathroom (we had 4 rooms)
Lagrange Vacances Le Grand Panorama II
Lagrange Vacances Le Grand Panorama II is located 2,650 feet from Valmeinier village, and faces the Ecrins and La Vanoise Mountains. This hotel offers an indoor swimming pool, a sauna and has close access to the ski slopes.Each chalet-style apartment has an equipped kitchen, a private bathroom, and a balcony. Individual apartments or a whole chalet is available for guest to hire at Le Grand Panorama II.Lagrange Vacances Le Grand Panorama II resort provides a free shuttle to the village center, a lounge room with a billiards table and a covered car park.There are activities in the area such as hiking, racquetball, ice skating and sledding. TVs are available at an additional charge.
- Locatie vlakbij Valmeinier 1800 (7 min lopen) en naast t groene skipad was top. Kamer was netjes schoon en bedden waren prima en qua inboedel was alles aanwezig. We werden netjes geholpen door het personeel en ook met uitchecken waren er goed afspraken te maken. Skigebied is erg leuk met kinderen en voor beginnende wintersporters. Wil je wat meer uitdaging dan is er een goede lift en piste verbinding naar Valloire. Wat opviel was dat de kamers goede isolatie hadden, we hebben weinig gehoord van andere gasten terwijl het gehele complex vol was.
Le chalet pour 10 personnes avec 4 chambres distinctes et ses 2 sdb dont 1 baignoire. Sa disposition au dessus de la piste parfaite pour des skieurs!
La cuisine est plutôt bien équipée avec four et grand frigo.
La piscine à disposition et 1 séance de sauna gratuite.
- la vue , la proximité avec la station, les gens de l’accueil qui se répandaient en excuses, face aux difficultés qu’ils rencontrent et le peu de moyen qu’ils ont pour satisfaire la clientèle ..la chaleur dans l’appartement bien chauffé.
- La situation de l’hotel, un peu excentré du centre ville, calme et vue magnifique.
Goede ligging in mooi skigebied.
Handige bakkerij service.
Chalet met 4slaapkamers = ok voor 8 personen + baby. Zou volgens website voor 10personen zijn, maar dat is echt te klein dan!
Résidence Odalys Chanteneige Croisette
One of our top picks in Les Menuires.Résidence Odalys Chanteneige Croisette is ideally located, just 100 feet from the ski elevators in the heart of the ski resort of Menuires en Savoie. It offers fully equipped apartments with balconies.All the apartments feature a kitchenette, bathroom, toilet, TV and balcony. Wi-Fi access is available. The apartments have direct access to the resort’s shops, bars and restaurants.Résidence Odalys Chanteneige Croisette offers guests a range of services including ski storage, housekeeping, and free parking.The apartments are only 17 mi away from Moutiers and can be easily accessed from the airports at Chambery, Lyon Saint Exupery or Geneva.
- Small accommodation but had a washing machine which was great. very good location to everything. very helpful staff. the only puzzle was how to find the reception….we were asked many times whilst there too!
- The appartments are very basic and frankly outdated but the location is hard to beat.
- Great place, great value, run by very nice French staff.
- Die Lage ist super, direkt an der Piste. Auch Bars und der Carrefour befinden sich im gleichen Gebäudekomplex und sind dadurch sehr gut zu erreichen.
L’emplacement au pied des pistes.
Le calme relatif malgré la situation centrale.
L’acces direct aux galeries comerciales.
CGH Résidences & Spas Les Chalets de Flambeau
Located in the alpine village of Lanslebourg, at the base of Val Cenis. Pre Novel Chairlift is located nearby. Les Chalets de Flambeau offers a fitness center, hammam, sauna and indoor swimming pool.The apartments at Chalets de Flambeau offer a flat-screen satellite TV. Each has a dining area and a kitchen equipped with a dishwasher, fridge and microwave. Free Wi-Fi access is available in all apartments and in the reception area.A bakery service for delivery of fresh bread can be arranged through the residence. Breakfast kits can also be ordered.
- All was perfect. Everyone very helpful when needed and not only. Real pleasure to stay.
- Flats are great. Beds are very good. I am light sleeper (even after a day in the slopes). Overall standard is above anything else in the valley.
Very close to the ski lifts. Very friendly staff, as well as people working in shops, restaurants…etc Very quiet, perfect for a family holiday.
Boulangerie service from the reception every morning.
- Situation Géographique et qualité de l’hébergement.
- situation idéale au pied des pistes, de toutes les commodités, garderie et ESF, le local ski chauffant et le spa
Hôtel Club mmv Le Val Cenis ***
Hotel Club MMV is located just 150 feet from the ski slopes of Val Cenis. It offers multiple facilities including an indoor swimming pool, sauna, hot tub and a kid’s club.Guestrooms at Hotel Club are decorated with warm wooden furnishings, giving them a chalet-style feel. They come with a private bathroom , TV and mountain views. Some of them feature a balcony.Regional mountain cuisine is served at the MMV Le Val Cenis restaurant. After dinner, guests can relax with a drink at the bar or on the south-facing terrace, where free WiFi is available.Hotel Club MMV provides entertainment, some of which is included in the price, and there is also a baby club. Amenities are just 1,300 feet away.
The staff were great
The location was excellent
The food was good.
- Séjour parfait personnel très agréable buffet varié et petit déjeuner complet
- L’accueil, le service, le personnels. L’ambiance conviviale et l’emplacement. Rien à dire, c’était parfait.
- Qualité de la nourriture ; sourire des serveurs et serveuses ; politesse et serviabilité ; chambre propre et literie ok
- Het hotel is prachtig gelegen. Waren ook daar verleden jaar. Toen was het eten beter, andere kok? Dus tegenover een jaar geleden viel het wat tegen. Maar zeker een goed hotel voor die prijs. Jammer van het iets mindere eten.
- The staff were great
Lagrange Vacances Les Valmonts de Val Cenis
Just 150 feet from the Val Cenis Vanoise ski elevators, Lagrange Vacances Les Valmonts de Val Cenis is 1,000 feet from the center of Lanslebourg. The residence features a heated indoor pool, sauna and hammam. Paid WiFi is available in the apartments.Lagrange Vacances Les Valmonts de Val Cenis offers apartments that can accommodate up to 8 people and are distributed among 4 chalets with elevator access. Each has a private balcony and a kitchen equipped with a microwave and dishwasher.Lagrange Vacances Les Valmonts de Val Cenis is located in the Vanoise National Park, just a 15-minute drive from the Italian border. A covered car park is available for guests coming by car.
- Entry via the balcony directly from the ski piste.
- Good location near the ski slopes. Nice apartments
La vue sur la montagne, un local à skis par appartement, la proximité des pistes.
Nous avons loué un appartement 2 chambres plus une alcôve. Agréablement surpris en constatant que celle ci n’est ni plus ni moins une petite chambre avec un lit superposé et non un lit dans un couloir comme on en voit parfois.
- La ubicación es excelente, apenas se sale de alojamiento, se tiene acceso a las pistas. Muy cercano también a la ciudad.
- la proximité des pistes et des commerces, la simplicité d’accès, l’équipement de l’appartement, l’autonomie, la possibilité de faire un early check out, l’autonomie.
Top Resorts In Saint-andré Rhône-alps Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in Saint-André Rhône-Alps to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in Saint-André Rhône-Alps but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in Saint-André Rhône-Alps. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!