7 Best Resorts To Stay In Port d’Alcudia Majorca – Top Hotel Reviews
Port d’Alcudia Majorca is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in Port d’Alcudia Majorca. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Port d’Alcudia Majorca. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Port d’Alcudia Majorca. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 7 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 7 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in Port d’Alcudia Majorca right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in Port d’Alcudia Majorca with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
7 Best Resorts In Port D’alcudia Majorca:
JS Sol de Alcudia
This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and hot tub, JS Sol de Alcudia is located in Port d’Alcudia, just 31 miles from Palma de Mallorca. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room at this resort is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. The rooms have a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The resort also provides bike rental and car rental. El Arenal is 30 miles from JS Sol de Alcudia, and Alcudia is 1.5 miles from the property. Palma de Mallorca Airport is 29 miles away.
- Great location, really friendly staff – always on hand to help and just a beautiful hotel, had an amazing holiday!
- Staff were always very friendly, pool excellent and rooms tidy.
- Lovely and helpful staff, clean and comfortable hotel.
- Nice location, friendly staff, great breakfast and dinner, we enjoyed a lot and will recommend to our friends and will come back
- Amazing WiFi connection, very good breakfast selection. I did not have dinner but it looked great and costs €15pp.
Aparthotel Ona Aucanada
One of our top picks in Port d’Alcudia.This property is a 7-minute walk from the beach. Located in Port d’Alcudia, 1.8 miles from Alcudia, Aparthotel Ona Aucanada features air-conditioned rooms and free private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.All rooms are fitted with a TV. Certain units feature a sitting area where you can relax. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. The rooms include a private bathroom equipped with a shower.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The resort also provides car rental. Playa de Palma is 31 miles from Aparthotel Ona Aucanada, and Port de Soller is 24 miles away. The nearest airport is Palma de Mallorca Airport, 30 miles from Aparthotel Ona Aucanada.
- Reception staff were very helpful and pleasant and smiling (on check in and check out). Quiet location away from main town and port area. WC in ground floor in addition to 3 pc bathroom suite upstairs. Kitchen was well equipped and modern (no dishwasher).
- The staff were extremely friendly, the view amazing, the comfort excepcional
- Globally speaking, it is a nice hotel for 1 night stop. parking is easy, not expensive.
- Loved the view and size of the apartment. Had everything you could need as well to cook.
- Modern apartments at a great price at a quiet time of year. We were very satisfied with everything during our stay.
Seaclub Mediterranean Resort
This property is a 5-minute walk from the beach. Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and fitness center, Seaclub Mediterranean Resort is located in Port d’Alcudia. The resort has a playground and sun terrace, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms come with a private bathroom equipped with a shower.You will find a shops at the property.You can play ping-pong at the resort. The resort also provides bike rental. Palma de Mallorca is 31 miles from Seaclub Mediterranean Resort, and El Arenal is 30 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Palma de Mallorca Airport, 29 miles from the property.
- You tried to help us with the bathroom smell but a technical man can’t fix cleaning
- Good location for our purposes. Clean rooms and nice communal spaces. Near to the beach and good local facilities likes convenience stores or restaurants.
- It was very clean. Very good for kids. Staff were very nice and friendly. Pools were immaculate. Cleaning took place in our house each day. Beautiful place.
- Big complex lots to do very clean will visit again
The apartments were spotless, the maid service was very good and they came most days. I also liked the outside areas, they were well kept and no signs of any litter.
The pools were lovely but absolutely freezing – like an ice bath! Out of our party of 6, only 2 braved the icy water!
The adult only pool was a nice touch, but wasn’t very big so not sure how crammed it would be at a peak time.
The Seashell snack bar was nice, we had a few lunch snacks in there and I can highly recommend the Cesar salad, it was delicious.
One of our top picks in Playa de Muro.This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Located in Playa de Muro, 30 miles from Palma de Mallorca, Js Alcudi-Mar features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this resort is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Some units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a shower.There is a 24-hour front desk, concierge services and a shops at the property.Bike rental is available at this resort and the area is popular for biking. The resort also provides car rental. El Arenal is 29 miles from Js Alcudi-Mar, and Alcudia is 2.9 miles from the property. Palma de Mallorca Airport is 27 miles away.
- Good choice of food, very helpful staff, great location for cycling.
- Great staff, good buffet breakfast, excellent bike storage
– comfortable bed and the cleanliness.
– view to the Main Street with low level of noise
– good quality and variety of choice
– exceptional service from restaurant managers and staff
– professional and friendly service
– good value for money and variety of treatments
– close to the beach with less than 5 minute walk
– staff approachable, friendly and helpful throughout
– compensation of services provided after disappointment of Spa.
– WiFi throughout the hotel and no problems experienced
- Frankly, I have given higher rates after my second hotel that turned out to be worse. As Alcudi was more comfortable, the kitchen was much better, the staff more smiling and helpful and the zone in general much better than CanPicafort where I moved after and was disappointed.
- Staff are lovely. Always a great welcome by the gentleman on reception. Food is very good and dinner features open cooking each evening – wonderful. Great spa pool. Beach is in close proximity. Quiet area away from clubs and bars.
Valentin Playa de Muro
One of our top picks in Playa de Muro.This property is a 5-minute walk from the beach. Showcasing an outdoor pool, playground and terrace, Valentin Playa de Muro is located in Playa de Muro in the region of Mallorca, just 30 miles from Palma de Mallorca. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Some accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom.Bike rental and car rental are available at this resort and the area is popular for biking.El Arenal is 28 miles from Valentin Playa de Muro, and Alcudia is 6 miles away. Palma de Mallorca Airport is 27 miles from the property.
- Quality of foods was really excelent and swiming pool too!
The staff were exceptionally warm, polite and friendly. The food was good, and we ate on-site most days. Although there are basic cooking facilities in the bungalow, it would have been no fun for four.
There was also some gluten/wheat free bread available and the food was very healthy. Possibly related to the fact that over 80% of the guests were German. Or, at least they were on that week.
There were two pools – both sparkling clean, but freezing cold (as expected at that time of year – the sea was warmer!).
The site is NOT on the beachfront, and although it’s only a 5 minute walk, it means crossing a main road. Once at the beach, it’s a lovely strip of sand with a lifeguard. There’s a dune walk that goes through the nature reserve all the way behind the dunes, in a strip of shady tranquility between the main road and the beach.
It’s also quite secluded – you’re not along the main strip in town like most of the other hotels.
- Staff were excellent, room & facilities very clean, great food & great location. Nothing really to fault would happily book again & will be recommending on to friends and family.
- Absolutely loved our stay at the Valentin Playa de Muro. If you want a quiet place to stay, and one of the nicest beaches in the bay of Alcudia, the Valentin is the place for you. The stroll to the beach is through a beautiful area of dunes. There’s loads of amenities on your doorstep; a supermarket, a bus stop 2 minutes from the hotel, a bike rental shop is next to reception, and pubs and restaurants are a 10 minute walk away in Ca’n Picafort. The buffet breakfast was delicious. The chalets also have a fridge and cutlery so you can make your own light meals and sit out on the veranda.
- I like the nearest beach and pine grove near the hotel. The meal on the breakfast and dinner is quite good.
Club del Sol Aparthotel
One of our top picks in Port de Pollensa.This property is a 18-minute walk from the beach. Club del Sol has 2 swimming pools, surrounded by palm trees. It is set 2,300 feet from a pebble beach and 0.9 miles from a sandy beach in Pollença.All apartments at the complex have a private balcony with views of the pool, gardens or the sea. There is free Wi-Fi, a Nespresso coffee machine and air conditioning.The resort has amazing views of the sea and a spacious sun terrace. Facilities include a cycling centre, mini golf and a games room. The adults-only fitness centre and spa feature a sauna, thermal circuits and a variety of treatments are offered, including massages.The resort offers activities, shows and a full entertainment programme. There is a bar and a traditional restaurant with buffet breakfast and a supermarket.Free public parking is possible nearby. The Club del Sol is in the north of Mallorca, a short drive from S’Albufera Nature Reserve.
Easy to get to (2 mile walk into town, perfect after a meal in Puerto Pollença!) no issues parking, well laid out, excellent breakfast … quality and selection was really impressive.
Room was super clean and room was made up more times than expected. Main hotel reception area has been returbished to a very high standard. The room was a good size … bathroom and bedroom with decent amount of storage. Also a v small kitchen with a hob and a fridge.
The hotel didn’t seem that busy late April which suited us. We left before breakfast on the last day and they made us a cold breakfast delivered to our room. There is also a small shop on site which sells the basics
- This hotel is a little bit outside port de Pollensa but the walk in is beautiful
Friendly staff and clean rooms
Great breakfast selection
- Accommodation, facilities, cleanliness and service were very good. Food was excellent too. A very hard working group of staff, impressed.
- Kids entertainment was great. Great gym facilities and spa.lovely rooms.
- Easy to get to (2 mile walk into town, perfect after a meal in Puerto Pollença!) no issues parking, well laid out, excellent breakfast … quality and selection was really impressive.
BQ Alcudia Sun Village
Offering a wide range of leisure facilities,BQ Alcudia Sun Village is a resort in Mallorca’s Playa de Muro, 2,150 feet from the beach. It has various swimming pools, restaurants and an entertainment programme.This resort offers air-conditioned apartments and studios with balcony, seating area with TV and kitchen. Private bathrooms include a hairdryer and free toiletries.Leisure facilities at BQ Alcudia Sun Village include a games room with darts and billiards, a tennis court and a mini golf. There are also facilities especially for children, including a swimming pool with slides, a kid’s club and a playground.Featuring a pool-side snack bar and bar, guests can enjoy buffet meals at one of the restaurants, and packed lunches are available upon request. Services like tourist information, car rental, currency exchange and massages can be requested at the 24-hour reception.Palma de Mallorca Airport is 45 minutes’ drive away.
No reviews yet.
Top Resorts In Port D’alcudia Majorca Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in Port d’Alcudia Majorca to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in Port d’Alcudia Majorca but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in Port d’Alcudia Majorca. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!