7 Best Resorts To Stay In Pocono Pines Pennsylvania – Top Hotel Reviews
Pocono Pines Pennsylvania is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in Pocono Pines Pennsylvania. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Pocono Pines Pennsylvania. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Pocono Pines Pennsylvania. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 7 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 7 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in Pocono Pines Pennsylvania right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in Pocono Pines Pennsylvania with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
7 Best Resorts In Pocono Pines Pennsylvania:
Pocono Manor Resort and Spa
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Pocono Manor Resort and Spa offers accommodations in Pocono Manor, just 1.6 miles from Mount Pocono. The resort has an outdoor pool and fitness center, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.Every room at this resort is air conditioned and is equipped with a TV with cable channels. All rooms have a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Bike rental is available at this resort and the area is popular for skiing. Jim Thorpe is 24 miles from Pocono Manor Resort and Spa, and Scranton is 26 miles away. The nearest airport is Wilkes-Barre/Scranton International Airport, 24 miles from Pocono Manor Resort and Spa.
- The staff were friendly and did everything to assist you. The bed was very comfortable. The location was close to everything.
- We were there the nite of storm. Only saw one staff at desk. No parking cause of snow. electric was out. not your fault. But thought could have had a discount. Will be back in summer or other than winter.
- Nothing other than location being convenient for the local conference centre.
- Nothing. The place is so old you can hear every damn slamming door
- The breakfast buffet was great. Views from restaurants were awesome.
Split Rock Resort
One of our top picks in Lake Harmony.Situated on 125 acres, this Lake Harmony resort offers free WiFi, a 27-hole golf course, and an indoor water park. Guest rooms and suites offer a living area. Big Boulder Ski Area is 10 minutes’ drive.Available dining options include Galleria Pizzeria. An ice cream parlour is also offered. The water park is open from Friday through Sunday each week.Guests can workout in the fitness centre or play a game of billiards or tennis. Bowling and miniature golf are also featured at the resort.Split Rock Resort is 9.9 miles from Jack Frost Ski Area and the Pocono International Raceway is 8 miles away.
- The room was clean, spacious and very comfortable. The room had everything we needed.
- The staff was excellent but the Food in the Restaurant could offer more choice
- I like the karaoke night and the hot tube, the pool is amazing and the kids really enjoyed
- Very accommodating room conditions .Serene setting.
- Food was good, indoor pol was not clean, to many people who do not care
Mountain Laurel Resort
Featuring on on-site spa, this resort is conveniently located off of the Pennsylvania turnpike. An indoor and outdoor pool is available. Each guest room is air-conditioned.Simply furnished, each room at Mountain Laurel Resort features a TV. A balcony is a feature in all rooms.Guests of Mountain Laurel Resort White Haven can enjoy a cup of coffee at Molly Maguire’s Coffee Shop on site. A fitness center is available.Francis Walter Dam is 3 miles from this hotel. Pocono Hershey Resort Golf Course is a 6 minute drive away.
- The room was big and the pool area was great. Didn’t get to explore everything due to the rain but other than that it was good can’t wait to come back.
- It was so close to everything that we like to do. The price and size was right for our family. we all enjoyed the indoor pool and hot tub and the game room.
- The p;ace was overall big and they had good facilities, maybe back in the days this was an amazing place, but now very outdated.
Stayed in the suite, which was roomy and comfortable. Plenty of kitchenware to cook meals.
Staff were very accommodating, helping us to upgrade from a regular room. Easy access to the rooms as well.
- It was easy to get to and the property was very nice.
Sitting atop 5,500 acres in the Pocono Mountains, this Skytop Lodge Resort features a main lodge built in Dutch Colonial style. It offers many recreational activities. Guests can enjoy on-site dining with a view of the lake. There is also skiing, tennis, hiking and more.All accommodations at the Skytop Lodge are furnished in English country-style designs as well as accents like plaid wools and pillow shams. Offering access to free Wi-Fi, each room includes a TV and guests can enjoy the convenience of a private bathroom.Other activities available at the resort include swimming in the outdoor pool, kayaking, canoeing and paddle boating. The property also has a program for children.Promised Land State Park is 10 miles away. Tobyhanna State Park is 16 miles from the resort.
- Imncreadible outdoor grounds. We enjoyed cross country skiing and snowshoeing (can be rented at the hotel)
- Lots of great hiking trails through local forest with scenic wayerfalls. Close to Camelback ski resort. Horseback riding and many outdoor activities. Great history and lobby bar. Continously operating hotel since 1928.
- The hotel is old, rooms are tiny , arcade is outdated.
- Super scrumptious food, comfy cozy sleep and spectacular scenery!!
- Beautiful accommodations, scenery, friendly staff, good food. They went above to allow me to change rooms since I made a mistake of reserving to wrong type of room.
Paradise Stream Resort
This adult-only romantic resort features themed suites with jacuzzi tubs and fireplaces. This Poconos resorts overlooks a seasonal marina and golf course.A refrigerator and seating area by fireplace is standard in all suites at the Paradise Stream Resort. Some suites also offer a private pool and sauna.Guests can request room service or eat in the dining room, which features a breakfast buffet. The resort also offers a gym and game room. In the evening the resort hosts a nightclub with DJ and dance floor.The Paradise Stream is 6 miles from shopping at The Crossings Premium Outlets. Camelback Ski Area is within a 20-minute drive of the hotel.
- The room was amazing and the staff was friendly and helpful.
- Loved the champagne jacuzzi, the water stayed warm and it was very romantic with the stars and the red lights!
- The room looked just like the pictures but the space to me was a little small but overall the Villa was BEAUTIFUL.
- Staff did an excellent job to make the experience perfect.
- I really enjoyed the hot tub and heated pool in the room!
Carriage House Country Club
Located in Pocono Manor in the region of Pennsylvania, 1.4 miles from Mount Pocono, Carriage House Country Club features a playground and hot tub. The resort has a sun terrace and sauna, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room at this resort is air conditioned and is equipped with a TV. Some units have a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom.Jim Thorpe is 24 miles from Carriage House Country Club, and Scranton is 26 miles from the property. Wilkes-Barre/Scranton International Airport is 24 miles away.
- I love that they have a Jacuzzi and an indoor pool. But, I also like that it wasn’t to crowded, so it made our stay there much more intimate. ☺
- Clean room. Bed comfortable. Front desk staff attentive. Nice kitchen amenities. Big room. Clean bathroom.
- Got upgraded to a mini suite because had a little difficulty finding the place
- The amount you got for a mini suite for the price was great.
- It’s a very nice and friendly place to stay!!! Very clean and the water pressure is excellent… I would defiantly stay there again!!! It’s kinda off the main highway but close to the interstates!!!
Mount Airy Casino Resort
Located in Mount Pocono, 27 miles from Jim Thorpe, Mount Airy Casino Resort features a seasonal outdoor pool and views of the lake. There is a restaurant and bar and guests can have fun at the casino. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain rooms include a sitting area where you can relax. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Scranton is 27 miles from Mount Airy Casino Resort, and Wilkes-Barre is 31 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Wilkes-Barre/Scranton International Airport, 26 miles from Mount Airy Casino Resort.
- Convenience of room service, friendly staff and access of amenities.
- My room was very clean! And the staff was very nice and patient
- The suite was very elegant and relaxing! The indoor pool and bar was beautiful. The staff was very nice and informative.
- I liked that everything was within distance and staff was friendly and nice
- My partner And I Loved everything about the Mount Airy Resort, staff was Very Nice. We were greeted And treated very nicely. We will be Visiting More Often.
Top Resorts In Pocono Pines Pennsylvania Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in Pocono Pines Pennsylvania to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in Pocono Pines Pennsylvania but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in Pocono Pines Pennsylvania. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!