7 Best Resorts To Stay In Playa Sardinera – Top Hotel Reviews
Playa Sardinera is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in Playa Sardinera. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Playa Sardinera. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Playa Sardinera. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 7 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 7 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in Playa Sardinera right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in Playa Sardinera with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
7 Best Resorts In Playa Sardinera:
Just 5 minutes’ walk from Fajardo Bay on Puerto Rico’s Atlantic Coast, the Fajardo Inn offers 2 restaurants and a 100 feet pool with a whirlpool and slide.Rooms at the Fajardo Inn feature classic décor with wooden furniture. All rooms include cable TV and a private bathroom, and the suites also have a kitchenette with microwave and fridge. Wi-Fi is free in public areas.An American breakfast is served daily, while international, Creole and seafood dishes are offered in the Star Fish Restaurant. The Blue Iguana Mexican Grill & Bar serves Tex-Mex dishes and cocktails.The Fajardo Inn features a beauty salon, gym, mini golf and tennis courts. Local activities include snorkelling, scuba diving and horse riding.The Fajardo Inn is 1.9 miles from El Conquistador Golf Course and is within 50 minutes’ drive of San Juan and Isla Verde Airport. Fajardo Lighthouse and Las Cabezas de San Juan Nature Reserve are less than 4.3 miles away.
- Spectacular breakfast. And a quit place. A big pool.
- We can walk to the port when stayed in this hotel. The hotel is very large and with wonderful facilities. Their staff is easy to communicate and helpful. They helped us book taxis to other destinations.
- Great beds. Two pools. Huge bird aviary. Property well maintained especially after Hurricane Maria. No power but hotel running on generator power 24/7 . Just like power is not out.
- The attention,space in the room,cleanest of the room and the beds are wonderful.
- Due to the Huracane they said they have wifi an they dont.
Las Casitas Village – A Waldorf Astoria Resort
This property is a 20-minute walk from the beach. This resort sits on a 300-foot bluff overlooking the ocean. It has many attractions, including a private island, the Coqui Water Park, and the Arthur Hills 18-hole golf course.The resort’s island has a beach where guests can snorkel, windsurf, or go waverunning. There are many trails to explore by foot or horseback. Beach volleyball and miniature golf are also popular activities on the island.Guests can choose from 23 restaurants and lounges at Las Casitas Village. They include fine dining options, like the Strip House steakhouse, or casual restaurants, like Igauna’s.Two fitness centers are available to resort guests. The fitness center at the El Conquistador Resort has personal trainers. The 26,000 square foot Waldorf Astoria Spa has many amenities, such as steam rooms and a tea room. A 10,000 square feet casino, The Caribbean, is also on-site.Las Casitas Village guest rooms are furnished with coffee making facilities and microwaves. Cable TV and Wi-Fi is provided and room service is available.Las Casitas Village-A Waldorf Astoria Resort is just over 30 miles from San Juan and Luis Muñoz Marin International Airport. It is near the city of Fajardo and the El Yunque Rain Forest.
- Staff was very helpful and kind. The hotel is clean and the pool is amazing. Breakfast buffe was really good. Highly recommended would go back. Close to fairy to Islands , hotel also offers an amazing private island and everything you need in the resort
- Great service from staff (housekeeping- restaurants)
- Food was great. The staff was very courteous. Joann at Casitas Cafe was very attentive. Room View was wonderful .
- the scenery, Palomino island, the staff, the pools .
- The butler staff( Luis and Eddie), cleaning staff, and front office, were exceptional. Pools
Melia Coco Beach Puerto Rico
Showcasing an outdoor pool, playground and terrace, Melia Coco Beach Puerto Rico is located in Rio Grande, just 21 miles from San Juan. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is available and private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TVwith cable channels, as well as an iPod docking station are featured. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom.You will find a hairdresser’s at the property.The resort also provides bike rental. Vieques is 29 miles from Melia Coco Beach Puerto Rico, and Fajardo is 11 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Luis Munoz Marin International Airport, 14 miles from Melia Coco Beach Puerto Rico.
- Our stay was shortened to 1 night because of the hurricane and hotel evacuation, it saved us from being here any longer.
- The resort, beach, breakfast, evening refreshments.. cleanliness, pool restaurant
- It was one of the worst hotel experiences I have had. The sad part is that I had stayed there a few years back and it was a great stay. This stay was horrible.
- The Asian restaurant was awesome because the food was incredible.
- Breakfast was excellent! Overall very nice and pretty place.
Margaritaville Vacation Club Wyndham Rio Mar
Located in Rio Grande, 24 miles from San Juan, Margaritaville Vacation Club Wyndham Rio Mar features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi throughout the property. Private parking is available on site.Every room at this resort is air conditioned and features a TV with cable channels. Some rooms include a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk, an ATM, a hairdresser’s, and a gift shop at the property.This resort has a private beach area and bike rental is available. You can play tennis at this resort, and the area is popular for biking and hiking. The resort also provides car rental. Culebra is 30 miles from Margaritaville Wyndham Rio Mar, and Vieques is 26 miles away. The nearest airport is Luis Munoz Marin International Airport, 17 miles from the property.
Hotel was very clean and bed was comfortable
Room size was good
- Great family trip! Lots of activities on the property and near El Yunque Rainforest.
- Located on beach and secluded compound away from city. Great central location for trips to activities in Dakar to an San Juan, both about 30 minutes away. Rental car is a must.
- This is a very nice property that is well managed by the Wyndham Corporation.
- the ambiance was wonderful. The beach access, pools, and patio with ocean view made the experience enjoyable.
- Hotel was very clean and bed was comfortable
East Island Oceanfront Suites
Featuring free WiFi, an outdoor pool and a year-round outdoor pool, East Island Oceanfront Suites offers accommodations in Fajardo.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV, Blu-ray player and DVD player. Certain rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room includes a shared bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.You can play tennis at the resort. Culebra is 22 miles from East Island Oceanfront Suites, and Vieques is 18 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Antonio Rivera Rodríguez Airport, 17 miles from East Island Oceanfront Suites.
No reviews yet.
Ocean Villa’s Studio Suite at Rio Mar
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Located in Carmelita, 24 miles from San Juan, Ocean Villa’s Studio Suite at Rio Mar features air-conditioned rooms and free private parking. There is a casino on site and guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant and bar.Each room has a flat-screen TV. Enjoy a cup of coffee from your balcony or patio.Culebra is 30 miles from Ocean Villa’s Studio Suite at , and Vieques is 26 miles away. The nearest airport is Luis Munoz Marin International Airport, 17 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Wyndham Grand Rio Mar Puerto Rico Golf & Beach Resort
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and an outdoor pool, Wyndham Grand Rio Mar Puerto Rico Golf & Beach Resort offers accommodations in Rio Grande, just 24 miles from San Juan. The resort has a hot tub and a private beach area, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Private parking is available on site.Each room at this resort is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Some rooms have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Views of the sea, mountains or pool are featured in certain rooms. The rooms include a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk and gift shop at the property.You can play tennis at this resort, and car rental is available. Culebra is 30 miles from Wyndham Grand Rio Mar Puerto Rico , and Vieques is 26 miles away. The nearest airport is Luis Munoz Marin International Airport, 17 miles from Wyndham Grand Rio Mar Puerto Rico Golf & Beach Resort.
- Great location! Beach is beautiful. Staff super nice.
- Where do I start!? This was by far one of the best hotels I’ve ever stayed at! The staff was amazing!!! They allowed us to check in early , check out late and even gave us gift cards for food and drinks as a welcome present! The food was exceptional, the staff was very accommodating and very informational especially with helping us book tours and excursions! Diana at the front desk was amazing! My mother, bf and I had the best of both worlds, she had a beautiful ocean view room and we had a gorgeous rainforest view!!! The beach bar, pools and hot tub was a blast! And of course the few steps to the beach was even better!!! 10 plus stars!!!! Definitely will be returning!!!
- Everything was amazing overall restaurants are a little pricey but worthy beach is awesome unfortunately it was raining but we still had a really good time
- Helpful and freindly staff. Rooms very clean and pools are beautiful. The view spectacular!
- Beds were awesome. Love the layout of this resort; convenient access between beach & pool areas . Beach is gorgeous
Top Resorts In Playa Sardinera Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in Playa Sardinera to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in Playa Sardinera but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in Playa Sardinera. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!