7 Best Resorts To Stay In Planvillard Rhône-Alps – Top Hotel Reviews
Planvillard Rhône-Alps is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in Planvillard Rhône-Alps. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Planvillard Rhône-Alps. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Planvillard Rhône-Alps. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 7 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 7 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in Planvillard Rhône-Alps right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in Planvillard Rhône-Alps with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
7 Best Resorts In Planvillard Rhône-alps:
Résidence Le Chalet du Mont Vallon
One of our top picks in Les Menuires – and a guest favorite.
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Résidence Le Chalet du Mont Vallon is located in Les Menuires, just 3 miles from Val Thorens. Courchevel is 8 miles away. Private parking is available on site.The accommodation is fitted with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Some units include a dining area and/or balcony. There is also a kitchen, fitted with a dishwasher, refrigerator and Mini-bar. There is a private bathroom with a bathtub and a hairdryer in every unit.Guests can enjoy a meal at the on-site restaurant, followed by a drink at the bar.Les Deux Alpes is 29 miles from Le Chalet du Mont Vallon. The nearest airport is Chambéry-Savoie Airport, 39 miles from Résidence Le Chalet du Mont Vallon.
- Just an excellent location and hotel with nice people. There were a few disgruntled guests but they would be that way anywhere. The hotel however was awesome
- Great Hotel with Lovely and helpful staff. We can higly recimmend this Hotel.
– nice swimming pool
– nice view
– reasonable size
– good location if you want to go to val thorens by car
- Staff very helpful and friendly. Good facilities including pool. It was nice to have a relaxing swim after skiing. Restaurant had a good atmosphere and food.
Great room facilities
Nice pool and steam room
Odalys Chanteneige is located in Les Menuires, 2.7 miles from Val Thorens and 8 miles from Courchevel.Each room is fitted with a TV with cable channels. Some accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax. Each room has a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.Les Deux Alpes is 29 miles from Odalys Chanteneige, and Val dʼIsère is 23 miles away. The nearest airport is Chambéry-Savoie Airport, 39 miles from Odalys Chanteneige.
- The appartments are very basic and frankly outdated but the location is hard to beat.
- Great place, great value, run by very nice French staff.
- Basic accomodation but slept good on the matras. Great location, next to the skilift. Kitchen is very well equiped ! Friendly girl at the desk, in control even with a lot of people to check in at the same time
- De ligging was top, direct op de piste! Ons appartement (705) was pas volledig gerenoveerd.
- Situation. Appartement rénové et départ anticipé possible.
Les Chalets de Rosael – Val Thorens
Les Chalets de Rosael – Val Thorens is located in Val Thorens, just 9 miles from Courchevel. Private parking is available on site.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV and DVD player. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom.This resort has ski-to-door access and ski equipment is available. Les Deux Alpes is 30 miles from Les Chalets de Rosael – Val Thorens, and Val dʼIsère is 22 miles away. The nearest airport is Chambéry-Savoie Airport, 41 miles from Les Chalets de Rosael – Val Thorens.
- Great kitchen and spacious accomodation. Great to have fresh bakery goods each morning.
- The apartment was very comfortable with all needed for a week’s stay.
- Very comfortable apartamenti. Good swimming pool and sauna. Very nice, polite stuff. Great apliences , updated rooms. We did not use the fireplace, but I am sure others would enjoy it . Good supermarket just 2 min walk. Our app had 3 bed rooms with 2 single beds each , so it was a good surprise , since on reservation I had only 2 bedrooms stated. Good WiFi – for 8 gadgets ( 8 people in apartment) and you can buy for extra gadgets . 10 -15 min walk to the center. Ski rental IN hotel
- It was okay. The apartment had a room without window and there was nothing in the information about that. There was a good view from the balcony, really nice afternoon sun. Pool was ok, lot of messy french students.
- Good sized apartment and the staff were friendly. Good pool and sauna area. Croissants, baguettes etc: could be ordered the evening before and picked up from reception.
Résidence Pierre & Vacances Le Machu Pichu
One of our top picks in Val Thorens.Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Résidence Pierre & Vacances Le Machu Pichu offers accommodations in Val Thorens, just 9 miles from Courchevel. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.All rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Some rooms have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms include a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Les Deux Alpes is 29 miles from Res Pierre Machu Pichu, and Val dʼIsère is 22 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Chambéry-Savoie Airport, 41 miles from the property.
- Convenient grocery shop, ski hire and laundry room below. Access to slopes and ski school.
- Location on slopes and ski hire and supermarket made up for tired, dark and small accommodation
- Fantastic location directly on the nursery slope. Great having the ski hire shop, supermarket and a great restaurant all on site. Apartment was extremely snug (verging on absolutely tiny), but clean and tidy and what we expected. Great view from balcony.
It was OK for 3 days, but not for longer
Location to the slopes is good
Location was great – bang on the slopes
Beds pretty comfy, and all clean
Résidence Pierre & Vacances Les Temples du Soleil
Résidence Pierre & Vacances Les Temples du Soleil is located at the entrance of the Val Thorens ski resort. It offers self-catering apartments and a 24-hour reception. A sauna and a hammam are available at a surcharge.Each apartment at Résidence Pierre & Vacances Les Temples du Soleil has a kitchen, which includes a microwave, dishwasher and cooking facilities. Bed linen and towels are provided in the apartments, and some also feature a balcony.There is a shopping delivery service available at an additional cost only during the winter season. Bread and pastries delivery service is available at the reception. The property is made up of 317 different accommodation, ski lockers, children’s playground and a ski shop where you can rent ski equipment.Guests of Résidence Pierre & Vacances Les Temples du Soleil will enjoy direct access to the Val Thorens and Three Valleys ski slopes, with the nearest lift just 50 feet from the residence. Upon prior reservation and depending on the date of the stay, guests can benefit from reduced rates for ski passes and equipment rental.
- arrived early & they send a text message when room was ready (which was well before the advertised earliest check in time of 5pm)
- Sceptical considering poor trip advisor reviews but our room was clean and comfy with basic cooking provision. Bedding and towels were clean and in sealed polythene bags. View from the room was spectacular.
- Cheap and cheerful. Ski in ski out location is excellent. Hotel had good convenient services close to reception such as a restraint, ski shop, supermarket and bar.
- Location was very good. Skiing strait outside the door.
Close to the pistes. Ski room 3 meters from the piste – ski out, ski in.
Compact kitchen comprised of sink, electric cooking top (4 rings), fridge, disk washer, and microwave.
Close to shops to buy groceries and close to ski hire shops.
Pierre & Vacances Premium Les Hauts Bois
One of our top picks in Aime La Plagne.Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Pierre & Vacances Premium Les Hauts Bois offers accommodations in Aime La Plagne, just 30 miles from Chamonix-Mont-Blanc. Private parking is available on site.Every room is equipped with a TV. Certain rooms feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. All rooms have a private bathroom.Val Thorens is 15 miles from Premium Les Hauts Bois, and Megève is 24 miles away. The nearest airport is Chambéry-Savoie Airport, 39 miles from Pierre & Vacances Premium Les Hauts Bois.
- Bed, linen and towels were of a very good quality. Bed was very comfortable. 8 saunas with different temperatures, 6 hamams and swimming pool overlooking the mountains gives you an unforgettable pleasure!
- We chose an 8 person appartment for our family of 5. That was about right. Everything worked as it is supposed to. Ski in ski out was nice and convenient in and out of the locker rooms. La Plagne is a terrific ski resort with miles of ski slopes and amazing on and off piste runs. One of the best in the world in any weather condition (we had them all;-). The resort os easily accessible by car.
- Great location for ski on and ski out and also good access to the local shops and bars.
- Excellent spa/wellness centre, included in the room price.
- The view from our apartment was amazing, great view of Mont Blanc (but the view from the other side of the building was of all the cranes in La Plagne!) The swimming pool and spa is lovely at the end of a day’s hiking. The bus up from La Plagne stops right outside the apartments. It’s much quieter here than in the main resort, suited us fine. The apartment was very clean and well equipped, but there’s not a lot of space – says for up to 6, was perfect for a couple.
Hôtel Club mmv Les Sittelles ***
Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and views of the mountains, Hôtel Club mmv Les Sittelles *** is located in Montalbert. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is provided.You will find a shared lounge at the property.This resort has ski storage and ski equipment is available. There are lots of activities in the area, such as skiing and hiking. Chamonix-Mont-Blanc is 29 miles from Hôtel Club mmv Les Sittelles ***, and Val Thorens is 17 miles away. Chambéry-Savoie Airport is 37 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Top Resorts In Planvillard Rhône-alps Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in Planvillard Rhône-Alps to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in Planvillard Rhône-Alps but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in Planvillard Rhône-Alps. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!