7 Best Resorts To Stay In Old Stores Grand Cayman – Top Hotel Reviews
Old Stores Grand Cayman is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in Old Stores Grand Cayman. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Old Stores Grand Cayman. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Old Stores Grand Cayman. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 7 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 7 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in Old Stores Grand Cayman right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in Old Stores Grand Cayman with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
7 Best Resorts In Old Stores Grand Cayman:
Sea Orchard Retreat
Featuring free WiFi, a year-round outdoor pool and a barbecue, Sea Orchard Retreat offers accommodations in West Bay. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this resort is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. Some units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Enjoy a cup of coffee from your terrace or patio. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub.You will find free shuttle service at the property.The nearest airport is Owen Roberts Airport, 7 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Kimpton Seafire Resort + Spa
One of our top picks in West Bay – and a guest favorite.
Showcasing a year-round outdoor pool and sun terrace, Kimpton Seafire Resort + Spa is located in West Bay. The resort has a fitness center and a private beach area, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TVwith cable channels, as well as an iPod docking station are available. Certain units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Each room has a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. Extras include bathrobes and free toiletries.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The resort also provides free use of bicycles. The nearest airport is Owen Roberts Airport, 4.3 miles from Kimpton Seafire Resort + Spa.
- Food at the resort was great! Kids ate free which was a nice bonus. The staff at the front desk and conceriege was helpful. The hotel was a short cab ride away from many excursions as well as restaurants
- Staff were really helpful and facilities were great!
- The private beach and the watersport facilities available was a nice bonus.
- The hotel is new with beautiful decor. Great service!. Friendly staff! Good beach. And the best pina colada we have ever had!
- Service, hospitality, excellent ambience, beautiful landscaping and grounds, excellent location in 7 mike beach. Great beach side bar and restaurant. Delicious breakfasts and outdoor dining. Cookies on pillows. Concierge top notch.
The Westin Grand Cayman Seven Mile Beach Resort & Spa
Showcasing an outdoor pool and hot tub, The Westin Grand Cayman Seven Mile Beach Resort & Spa is located in George Town in the region of Grand Cayman. The resort has a sauna and fitness center, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.Each room has a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. Each room comes with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and slippers.You will find a 24-hour front desk, business center, hairdresser’s and gift shop at the property.This resort has a private beach area and car rental is available. Owen Roberts Airport is 3.1 miles away.
- People were very accommodating and friendly. The service was excellent and quick!
- The beach. There was real shadow underneath trees and good umbrellas. There was free wifi on the beach and bar service with a full menu at your chair.
- Coffee cafe/fast bkfast, indoor & outdoor bar, dive & sting ray pkg on site, 2 pools, large beautiful beach w. Plenty of lounge chaise & umbrellas, newly renovated hotel
- Service, cleanliness, modern design of the reception outdoor areas including the beach area. Great Sunday brunch and cocktails!
- Beach was great. Staff very helpful. We had a problem at check in but the staff was accommodating and we received meal credits for our troubles. Very convenient having the water sports company right on site. We would definitely go back.
The Ritz-Carlton, Grand Cayman
One of our top picks in George Town.This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, The Ritz-Carlton, Grand Cayman offers accommodations in George Town. The resort has a sun terrace and water sports facilities, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this resort is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Each room includes a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. Extras include bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk, hairdresser’s, and gift shop at the property.Car rental is available at this resort and the area is popular for snorkeling. The nearest airport is Owen Roberts Airport, 2.5 miles from The Ritz-Carlton, Grand Cayman.
Building and retail
Friendly courteous staff
- ITT was a beautiful property and the facilities and the staff were amazing.
- The entire staff was fantastic! This Ritz is run the every best out of any of the other Ritz locations we’ve stayed. Great service all around.
- We were very impressed with the staff. They were extremely courteous and friendly.
- Courteous staff, Cleanliness, beautiful beach, Safety, Hotel staff very responsive to your needs!
Grand Cayman Marriott Beach Resort
One of our top picks in George Town.On Seven Mile Beach, this luxury Grand Cayman hotel features on-site restaurants and an oceanfront pool. Warmly decorated rooms include a flat-screen TV and scenic views from the private balcony.All newly renovated guest rooms at the Grand Cayman Marriott Beach Resort feature relaxing beach house feel and décor and include a coffee maker and refrigerator. Bathrobes and slippers are provided in the marble bathrooms.On-site dining options include Veranda on Seven Mile Beach and the Anchor & Den in the Great Room serving international cuisine for lunch and dinner. Breakfast is available at the Den with a Juice Bar and Creperie. For poolside drinks, guests can pass by the Vista Bar.Guests of the Marriott Grand Cayman can relax with a massage at the full-service La Mer Spa on site. There are also tropical gardens with a turtle lagoon and charming sitting areas.This hotel is just over half a mile from The Links at Safehaven Golf Course. Owen Roberts International Airport is around a 10-minute drive from the hotel.
- The people who work there. Without doubt the friendliest and most helpful of any place I’ve ever been.
Staff was super friendly and attentive! The little extras go a long way, constant passing out of water, snacks, fruit etc. that goes a long way considering most places will charge for those items. The beach is as beautiful as ever!
The doormen, were quick to assist us with our transportation needs and all were always so pleasant and friendly.
The food and drinks were amazing!!! The prosecco popsicles were my FAVORITE while my husband loved the mudslides. Conch fritters and coconut shrimp were to die for!!!!
Overall we had an amazing vacation and will be back soon!!!
- I love this hotel. The staff is friendly, you have everything you need for a business trip, excellent restaurants
- I like how the resort changed it up a bit every night. They offered game night, movie night, gave out water, fresh fruit, Smores night. They had snorkeling equipment, waterboarding…etc., it was hassle free.
- All staff were very friendly and helpful. Food in the restaurants was really good. The band on Friday night was exceptional in every way. He beach is just about the nicest of any in the immediate area.
All Inclusive – Margaritaville Beach Resort Grand Cayman
Showcasing an outdoor pool and year-round outdoor pool, All Inclusive – Margaritaville Beach Resort Grand Cayman is located in George Town in the region of Grand Cayman. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Each room includes a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain accommodations include a sitting area where you can relax. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Owen Roberts Airport is 1.9 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Showcasing a barbecue and sun terrace, Ocean Paradise is located in Brinkleys in the region of Grand Cayman.A flat-screen TV with cable channels and DVD player, as well as an iPod docking station are available. Certain units have a sitting area for your convenience. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.Bike rental is available at this resort and the area is popular for fishing. The nearest airport is Owen Roberts Airport, 8 miles from the property.
- The location is very convenient to Run Point beach and great snorkeling. We prefer solitude, and this end of the island definitely offers that.
- Beautiful location, the staff were very helpful and friendly.
- The location was amazing, right on the Ocean with 4 other neighboring families sharing a large in ground pool. The neighbors were all warn and friendly too! The home is perfect. It has everything you need and the beds & pillows were SO comfortable! More than enough room for our family of 6! We were lucky to find this on our first trip to Grand Cayman and we will select it again when we go back!! It’s away from 7 mile beach so there are no crowds but you can go there if you want to. Perfect for us!!
- If you want to get away from all the touristy stuff and unwind and relax, this is the place to stay. Not a swimmers beach, but rum point is so close it’s not a problem. Exceptionally clean! Truly a home away from home! Perfect for a family stay.
- Grandios villa med fantastiskt läge vid havet, absolut toppklass!
Top Resorts In Old Stores Grand Cayman Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in Old Stores Grand Cayman to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in Old Stores Grand Cayman but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in Old Stores Grand Cayman. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!