7 Best Resorts To Stay In Ocean Springs Mississippi – Top Hotel Reviews
Ocean Springs Mississippi is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in Ocean Springs Mississippi. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Ocean Springs Mississippi. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Ocean Springs Mississippi. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 7 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 7 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in Ocean Springs Mississippi right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in Ocean Springs Mississippi with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
7 Best Resorts In Ocean Springs Mississippi:
Harrah’s Gulf Coast Hotel & Casino
This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Located in Biloxi in the region of Mississippi, 1.4 miles from Mardi Gras Museum, Harrah’s Gulf Coast Hotel & Casino features an outdoor pool and sun terrace. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room at this resort is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some accommodations have a sitting area for your convenience. The rooms include a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Cathedral of the Nativity of the Blessed Virgin Mary is 1.6 miles from Harrah’s Gulf Coast Hotel & Casino, and Biloxi City Cemetery is 2.7 miles away.
- The room itself was absolutely amazing! I love the fact that there is a Starbucks right downstairs. The pool was also very nice.
- The room was large and very nice. The food was great. The service was 5 star. We will be back.
- The staff was very friendly and helpful in both the hotel and restaurants. We had a beautiful view of the water from our very comfortable & lovely room. We really enjoyed our stay!
- Very nice! Beautiful pool. Located near the beach and other casinos
- The entire staff we dealt with was very friendly and very helpful. They really made our stay so enjoyable. We will be back!
Scarlet Pearl Casino Resort
One of our top picks in Biloxi – and a guest favorite.
Featuring free WiFi and a seasonal outdoor pool, Scarlet Pearl Casino Resort offers accommodations in Biloxi, just 1.9 miles from Cathedral of the Nativity of the Blessed Virgin Mary. There is a restaurant and guests can have fun at the casino.Some rooms feature a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have bathrobes and free toiletries. Certain rooms have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A flat-screen TV is provided.There is free shuttle service, a 24-hour front desk and a gift shop at the property.Mardi Gras Museum is 2 miles from Scarlet Pearl Casino Resort, and Biloxi City Cemetery is 2.1 miles from the property.
- Everything was great liked that the buffet was half price
- I loved how comfortable the bed was, how spacious the bathroom was and the view when I woke up the next morning was like nothing I’ve ever experienced. I left feeling 10 times better than when I walked in.
- The Scarlet Pearl is amazing, particularly if you enjoy modern decor. Friendly staff, excellent breakfast (additional charge). The price point for this level of refinement is incredible.
- The bed was super comfortable and the bathroom was very spacious with plenty of room for both my husband and I to get ready at the same time. The shower was amazing! The restaurant food was good, it just took a long time to get what we ordered and there was no easy way to just quickly grab dessert to take up to room because it was a 15 minute wait to even request it out of the refrigerator. Casino was very well ventilated, bright and clean. Free valet parking too!
- The courtesy of the staff was exceptional. Room was very comfortable beautiful view. No cigarette smell at all in entry lobby and check in area as well as all the to the room.
Golden Nugget Biloxi
A casino and a spa and health club are on site at this Biloxi, Mississippi resort for guests to enjoy. Free Wi-Fi access is also available. The beach is just over half a mile from the property.Modern amenities, such as a 42-inch flat-screen TV and iPod docking station, are provided in all Golden Nugget rooms. Ironing facilities, a coffee machine, and a private bathroom with a hairdryer are also included.Four restaurants, room service, and a bar are available at the Golden Nugget Biloxi. For convenience, a 24-hour front desk, shops, and a daily maid service are provided. Guests can also enjoy lounging on the terrace.Gulf Marine State Park is 900 feet from the resort, downtown Biloxi is located 2.5 miles from Golden Nugget Biloxi, and the Biloxi Lighthouse is 3.5 miles from the casino.
- Beautiful room overlooking Biloxi Bay. Was super clean, gorgeous pool and overall a great place. Would definitely go back!!
- the luxury room was that. It was very spacious, bed so comfortable and a great view.
- Employees very friendly. Beds very good. Mr. Duckworth and his were crew were efficient
- The bed was super comfortable. The jacuzzi tub was very big! It was a quick and easy check in process. Rooms were very clean.
- I was there for four days and the pool was by far my most delightful part of my stay!! The room was larger than expected and the bed was extremely comfortable after working all night and driving 5 hrs. This nurse was truly refreshed and completely satisfied with the room, spa, and pool!!
South Beach Biloxi Hotel & Suites
One of our top picks in Biloxi.This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Showcasing a fitness center and a private beach area, South Beach Biloxi Hotel & Suites is located in Biloxi in the region of Mississippi, just 1.9 miles from Biloxi City Cemetery. The resort has an outdoor pool and views of the sea, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room at this resort is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some rooms feature a sitting area where you can relax. Each room includes a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk, an ATM and a gift shop at the property.Biloxi Sporting Complex is 2.6 miles from South Beach & Suites, and Cathedral of the Nativity of the Blessed Virgin Mary is 3 miles from the property.
- LOVE the hotel and the staff, however I chose this hotel at the extra cost so that we could walk right out onto the beach, which was closed due to construction of a board walk. However this was not disclosed anywhere on their site or any of their partnering sites and was a true dissapoinment to me and my daughters. If I had known this, I would kept the extra over $120 a night and stayed elsewhere. I had such high hopes for this hotel and this had such an impact that it takes away from all of its other qualities.
- Location and proximity to restaurants was walking😉
- The location was perfect and the ocean view was spectacular. The condo was spacious.
- The room was very nice. I love everything about the room.
- we loved the spacious room. The full kitchen was very nice. The bed was very comfy and the veiw was great.
Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Biloxi
One of our top picks in Biloxi.This property is a 5-minute walk from the beach. Located on the shores of the Gulf of Mexico, this hotel features an outdoor swimming pool and free Wi-Fi. Guests have access to the casino and the Aveda Concept Spa and Salon both found on site.A mini bar and bathrobes are provided in all the rooms of the Hard Rock Hotel and Casino Biloxi. Rooms feature modern decor and are equipped with a flat-screen cable TV, a work desk and tea- and coffee-making facilities.Concierge services and a fitness centre are available to the guests of the Biloxi Hard Rock Hotel and Casino. Guest can also enjoy Tequila’s on the Gulf, which features the Sound Bar, private cabanas and Tequila’s on the Gulf Restaurant.The 10 restaurants at the Hard Rock cater to all tastes and palates. The fine dining restaurant offers steak and seafood dishes. Casual dining and snack options are found at the other on-site restaurants along with lunch and dinner buffet options.Central Biloxi is 1.2 miles from the hotel. Ship Island Excursions offers passenger ferry services and is located a 15-minute drive away.
- 274/7 grille was awesome. Room service was great.
- Was great ! I didn’t hit a jackpot but got lucky enough to break even ! Loved it !!
- The beds were very comfortable. Was given a complimentary room upgrade with a water view Excellent Restaurant was very good, Casino was average
- Was in the Royal tower, it’s a bit older. The platinum tower is the place to stay.
- Excellent room in the tower. One wall all windows even into the bathroom. Fun casino, very friendly staff.
Treasure Bay Casino
This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. The Treasure Bay Casino is located across from the beach and just 3.5 miles from the shopping of Edgewater Mall. This hotel features 2 outdoor pools and bar on site and an airport shuttle service.A flat-screen TV with cable is in every room of this Biloxi hotel. Modern decor is featured in all rooms and guests will appreciate in-room tea- and coffee-making facilities.A full casino with table games is on site. The Treasure Bay Casino also features a gift shop and valet parking is available.Guests of this Biloxi hotel can enjoy several restaurants without ever leaving the property. The CQ restaurant offers steaks and seafood options and the Infinity Buffet is open for all meals.This hotel is 5 minutes’ drive from Biloxi city center and the Gulfport Biloxi International Airport is 20 minutes’ drive away. Central Gulfport is 11 miles away.
- Love the buffet and the fact that it’s a smaller facility and more quaint and personable.
- Friday seafood buffet, able to get back money lost in casino
- The bed was perfect (except the heavy comforter). I was really surprised there wasn’t a mini fridge in the room. The overall stay was excellent.
- Location was very close to beach and there are many restaurant options nearby. Housekeeping was above average. We had fresh clean towels and a made up bed twice a day.
- The Dens breakfast was delicious after playing and drinking all night.
Beau Rivage Resort & Casino
Offering an outdoor pool and views of the sea, Beau Rivage Resort & Casino is set in Biloxi, Mississippi, less than half a mile from Mardi Gras Museum. There is a casino on site and guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Some rooms have a seating area for your convenience. Rooms include a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is offered.There is a 24-hour front desk and gift shop at the property.Cathedral of the Nativity of the Blessed Virgin Mary and The Historic Redding House are within a 10-minute walk from Beau Rivage Resort & Casino.
- The superb customer service , food, and the cleaniness of the rooms and hotel as a whole .
It was my husband’s 70th birthday and your hotel staff and concert staff made us feel like VIP!
Thank you so very much❤
- The desserts and coffee at the roasted bean were wonderful.
- My room clean and fully stocked room service excellent
- The down side there was only one outlet to power up our devices (iphones, ipads, etc), however, the room was spacious. I upgraded to two queens with an ocean view and it was very nice.
Top Resorts In Ocean Springs Mississippi Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in Ocean Springs Mississippi to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in Ocean Springs Mississippi but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in Ocean Springs Mississippi. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!