7 Best Resorts To Stay In Ocean Park Oregon – Top Hotel Reviews
Ocean Park Oregon is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in Ocean Park Oregon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Ocean Park Oregon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Ocean Park Oregon. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 7 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 7 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in Ocean Park Oregon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in Ocean Park Oregon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
7 Best Resorts In Ocean Park Oregon:
Whale Pointe at Depoe Bay
Whale Pointe at Depoe Bay offers accommodations in Depoe Bay. Free private parking is available on site.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV. Some units feature a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play tennis at the resort. Lincoln City is 10 miles from Whale Pointe at Depoe Bay, and Newport is 13 miles away.
No reviews yet.
This property is a 14-minute walk from the beach. Schooner Landing offers accommodations in Newport. Free private parking is available on site.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels and DVD player. Some accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. All rooms have a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find business center at the property.Lincoln City is 19 miles from Schooner Landing, and Yachats is 26 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Nye Beach Condos at Pacific Crest
One of our top picks in Newport.Nye Beach Condos at Pacific Crest is located in Newport, 22 miles from Lincoln City and 23 miles from Yachats.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Enjoy a cup of coffee from your balcony or patio. Each room comes with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.The nearest airport is Eugene/Mahlon Sweet Field Airport, 55 miles from Nye Beach Condos.
- The location is excellent….just a little ways up from the Nye Beach area where there are many great restaurants and shopping opportunities. Private beach access down a stairway. The ocean view is fabulous.
The view: to die for!
The studio condo has a wall of windows to enjoy it!
- The view was amazing. Opening our door and windows in the morning to the beautiful Oregon coast was perfect.
- The quiet, beachfront location is spectacular. The facility is two short blocks from Nye Beach village, which is a charming little area with shops and restaurants. Spacious kitchen. Balcony facing the beach.
- The view was excellent. The condo was clean and the bed was comfy.
Hallmark Resort – Newport
One of our top picks in Newport.This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Located on the oceanfront, this Oregon coast resort features a salt water pool and spa. An ocean view and free Wi-Fi are provided in every room. A restaurant is onsite and the Oregon Coast Aquarium is 5 minutes’ drive away.Featuring a patio or balcony with an ocean view, each room provides free toiletries in the en suite bathroom at Hallmark Resort. Some rooms are also pet friendly.After a day of activity, guests can enjoy a sauna and hot tub at Hallmark Resort. A fitness centre is also onsite. Room service is also available.Guests can enjoy on-site dining at Georgie’s Beachside Grill. Authentic northwest coast cuisine is offered for breakfast, lunch and dinner.Yaquina Bay Lighthouse is 5 minutes’ drive away. Hatfield Marine Science Center is 2 miles away from Hallmark Resort. Portland International Airport is 150 miles away.
- Excellent staff and room service. The room was great!
- Strolling through the property although it was windy and rainy was comfortable and enjoyable
- Superb service! We arrived before official check in time and instead of making us wait the desk staff found a beautiful room that was available for us on the 5th floor! After about 15 minutes the desk called us in our room to make sure that everything was perfect! Much appreciated! We will be back!
- Ocean view was nice we were put in a per room and had no pet
- View was excellent,bed was very nice and the sleep was restful.and the surprise my dog got..
Located 1 minutes’ walk from The Landing at Newport, this resort features rooms with bay views. It features an indoor heated pool, hot tub and sauna. A restaurant and lounge are located on site.A flat-screen cable TV is provided in each guest room at Embarcadero Resort. All of the spacious studios and suites include a microwave, a refrigerator, a coffee maker and ironing facilities.Located at Resort Embarcadero, the restaurant lounge features a daily happy hour with drink specials and appetizers.Guests of Embarcadero have access to a private crabbing and fishing dock. If they prefer, guests can hire a crab boat or crab rings. A 24-hour reception and a gift shop are available to guests.Rogue Ales Public House is 1 miles away from this resort. Oregon Coast Aquarium is 10 minutes’ drive away.
- The room was just perfect and the view was breath taking will be back in the summer time. Highly recommend this resort!
- The place is everything you want for a vacation — cozy, comfortable, neat and great location for crabbing!
- The condos have a great view, the fireplace is a nice touch, and it is very handy to make meals right at the condo.
- the condos were very nice, staff was great and the restaurant / bar was good too! great location, walking distance to the harbor shops and restaurants.
- Good Wifi connection, Friendly and helpful staff .
Clarion Inn Surfrider Resort
One of our top picks in Depoe Bay.Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Clarion Inn Surfrider Resort offers accommodations in Depoe Bay.Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Each room has a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Lincoln City is 8 miles from Clarion Inn Surfrider, and Newport is 14 miles from the property.
- This property is one of my favorites. Close to both Depoe Bay/Newport & Lincoln City. Plus if you just don’t want to go anywhere there is everything you need right there. New stairs to beach a hit!
- The location is beautiful. Room was nice. Amazing view to wake up too
- Location was phenomenal. Room was cozy. Great deck.
- Food was excellent both meals that we ate in the restaurant. Beds were truly like sleeping on a cloud. Probably the only complaint we had was the screen door to the balcony would not stay or could not stay latched. Super windy and the door banged a lot!
- The beds were extremely comfortable, the staff was super nice and the food was excellent. I would definatly comeback and stay here.
Salishan Spa and Golf Resort
Rooms at the Salishan Spa & Golf Resort offer balcony views of nearby forests and the on-site golf course. All rooms have fireplaces, an upholstered sitting area and a sofa bed.Guests at Salishan Spa & Golf Resort, next to Siletz Bay on Oregon’s coast, will find work desks and Internet access in their rooms, as well as a mini refrigerator, and coffee maker.In addition to golf and tennis, there’s an indoor pool and spa for guests to enjoy. The Shops at Salishan sell locally-crafted jewelry, clothing, art objects and gourmet coffee.The Salishan Spa & Golf Resort offers a variety of dining options, including The Prime Steakhouse and the more casual Sun Room. The Attic Lounge has weekend live entertainment along with appetizers, sandwiches and pizza. Made-to-order sandwiches can be found at hotel Deli.Siletz Bay State Airport is one mile from the Salishan Spa & Golf Resort. The hotel is 10 miles from the Yaquina Bay Lighthouse and 21 miles from the Oregon Coast Aquarium and the Oregon Undersea Gardens.
- In comparison to other hotel/resorts it didn’t stand out enough for the cost. The stay was pleasant but not comfortable.
- Most comfortable bed EVER! Gorgeous room that felt like a bungalow tucked away in the trees. Peaceful and beautiful and cozy. Everything you’d need for a great visit.
- that you needed a room key to have access to the facilities.
- This was a wonderful place away from the crowd, very relaxing and we will return
- I love Salishan, the hotel is wonderful, the restaurants are good, pricy, but good. The Spa is my happy place.
Top Resorts In Ocean Park Oregon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in Ocean Park Oregon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in Ocean Park Oregon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in Ocean Park Oregon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!