7 Best Resorts To Stay In Montesol Valencia Community – Top Hotel Reviews
Montesol Valencia Community is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in Montesol Valencia Community. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Montesol Valencia Community. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Montesol Valencia Community. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 7 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 7 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in Montesol Valencia Community right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in Montesol Valencia Community with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
7 Best Resorts In Montesol Valencia Community:
Surrounded by the Valencian countryside outside the city of Elche, this rural holiday complex is set around a tropical garden containing an outdoor swimming pool.Las Palmeras lies in among several mountain nature reserves, just 20 minutes from the fantastic beaches of the Costa Blanca. Enjoy this peaceful, Mediterranean setting with a dip in the outdoor swimming pool. The complex also features an outdoor hot tub, where you can relax in the shade of the abundant palm trees.The complex restaurant serves a delicious selection of traditional Mediterranean cuisine in an elegant setting. To accompany your meal you can choose from a range of fine wines stored in the complex’s own cellar.
- Good location if you want to be in Crevillent, you can walk anywhere in the town. Served food (lunch/dinner) was reasonable. Good value for money.
- Nice size room with two large beds. Very clean and comfortable.
- Typical spanish cafe bar. Tapas was good. Menu of the day good value with nice presentation
- fantastic restaurantb. Menu del dia great value with drinks included. Would recommend. Really nice pool area.
- Hotel was super clean and the staff were great and very helpful
Hotel Spa Laromana
Hotel Spa Laromana is a restored 19th-century country house, with stylish interiors. It has an outdoor pool and attractive gardens, as well as a Moroccan-themed spa with Turkish baths.The hotel has a quiet rural setting, with lovely views. It is 22 mi from Alicante. The beaches of the Costa Blanca are a 30-minute drive away. The hotel offers free parking and free Wi-Fi in public areas.Rooms at Hotel Spa Laromana are bright and comfortable. They have a balcony, with views of the countryside. All rooms have a plasma TV and free internet access via cable.Hotel Spa Laromana welcomes athletes. Ski storage is available, as well as physiotherapy treatments and special menus.The hotel is set near the village of La Romana. The popular towns of Monóvar and Elche are nearby. Alenda Golf Course is a short drive away.
- relaxed hotel, lovely spa, great balcony from room. Really friendly staff and lovely rural location.
- There was a nice selection of food choices. Nice light and continental . The spa therapist was brilliant, her massage was amazing
- Dogs allowed in the bar, staff friendly and helpful(even the waiter who had to stand in for the receptiionist, as we arrived early. Amongst fields so quiet.
The very helpful staff.
The choice of food available, always very well presented
- Personal amable, zonas comunes súper agradable y el SPA es imprescindible!
Marjal Costa Blanca Resort
Offering charming Balinese-style bungalows with terraces, Marjal Costa Blanca Resort has a peaceful setting between the village of Catral and El Hondo Lake. It features a gym, spa, and indoor and outdoor swimming pools.Surrounded by tropical gardens, each attractive wooden bungalow at Marjal Costa Blanca Resort has modern décor. The living room has a sofa bed and a flat-screen TV, while the kitchen comes with a microwave, fridge and a coffee maker. There is also a dining area.You can enjoy Mediterranean cuisine in the Marjal’s restaurant. There is also a bar, a barbecue area and a small supermarket on site.Guests have 1 free access for 1 hour per stay to the Marjal Costa’s gym and spa, where you can find a sauna and Turkish baths. There are 2 indoor pools and 3 outdoor pools. A range of facials and other beauty treatments is available.Crevillente and Elche are approximately 10 minutes’ drive from the resort. The beaches at Guardamar are less than 15 mi away.
- The campsite was a dream. The bungalows were perfect, almost brand new and air conditioning was excellent. Beds were very comfortable. Very safe for kids to bike around. Brilliant value for money!!!
Very clean and spacious campsite
- The camp is beautiful, clean and staff very friendly.
- Just back from a fantastic 10 days in Marjal. We stayed in one of those little bungalows with our three girls and it was ideal. Everything we needed was onsite but I think it’s better to have a car here. The pools were fantastic and our kids the one with the slides. The bungalow and general facilities were spotless clean. We all commented on how the beds were so comfortable. The food onsite was nice especially the buffet in the Tahiti restaurant. Nightly entertainment was great also. We made great memories and will definitely be back.
- Check in/out was easy, great facilities,swimming pools were amazing! Like wet and wild with waterslides etc. fantastic for kids. Swimming pool with bar and loungers for adults a winner. Restaurants, and supermarket on site. The staff were happy and helpful. It was only an overnight stop for us but we wished we were staying for longer – and we did actually spend the day in the resort relaxing instead of leaving first thing which we were going to do. Well worth a visit. We stated in a two bedroom Caribbean bungalow with outdoor pergola and seating. From an Aussie point of view all it needed was a BBQ.
Santara Wellness Resort
Located in the quiet, residential area of Gran Alacant, and 2.5 mi from Santa Pola and 9.3 mi from Alicante, Santara Resort & Spa is a well-being complex with a spa and health center.Santara Resort & Spa offers a range of modern and stylish bungalows. All have kitchens with microwave and fridge. They also have satellite TV, air conditioning and heating.The resort places an emphasis on health, offering programs, treatments and professional healthcare exclusively to guests over 55 and their families. Guests may come accompanied by people of any age and optionally enjoy different treatments.There is a wellness center and spa with hot tub, sauna and Turkish bath. Spa access is not included in the price.A range of sports, physiotherapy and anti-aging programs are available.The resort features restaurant, shopping area, hairdresser’s, theater, exhibition room and large green areas. There is an outdoor pool open in summer, as well as a heated pool with counter-current water jets for sports training, located within the spa.Santara Resort & Spa is located just 0.6 mi from the beach and 4.3 mi from Alicante’s El Altet Airport.
- Nice bungalow, and a good veranda, the pool is nice, though the pool bar could have had a better opening hours, staff is very friendly and helpful.
- The front desk is the best..so polites..friendly..always ready to help..
- The Santara was a lot bigger than we thought it would be. Although very quiet the staff couldn’t have been more helpful.I would definitely recommend it. We had 3 apartments with everything we needed. I understand the bar at the pool will be open soon which would be nice as shut when we stayed.
The apartment was big and comfy,
The complex was peaceful and quiet
Adults only mostly,
Sun on the balcony terrace in the evening,
Great location, local bus/land train stop directly outside
Very disabled friendly, the apartments and the pool, and the whole complex.
Secure with keycard entry.
Supermarket on site, great prices and stock,
Spa on site,
Restaurant on site and great food,
Local restaurants and bars fantastic.
- Quiet place, but maybe too quiet. It was out of tourist season, though. The service from the staff was excellent.
Villa Alojamiento y Congresos
La Villa Alojamiento y Congresos is located just 20 minutes’ drive from Alicante and its beautiful beaches. The modern complex features an outdoor swimming pool.All rooms at Villa Alojamiento y Congresos include air conditioning, free WiFi and a private bathroom. Guests can make use of a shared microwave and small fridge.Set within gardens opposite Alicante University, La Villa offers coin-operated laundry facilities. There is a gym on site.Guests can enjoy good-value buffet cuisine from the cafeteria. The complex is also just 1,000 feet from a shopping center with restaurants, shops and cinemas. On-site parking is available for an extra charge. The tram is 3 minutes away from the property and offers direct connection to Alicante city center in 20 minutes.
- Very comfortable bed, excellent water pressure in the shower and plenty hot water. Only one towel per person which is fine for me as I have short hair. Room was very quiet and as it is used by the university for groups I was concerned it would be noisy but not at all. Free underground parking was a bonus.
- It was clean and comfortable. Good position. I would stay there again
- Perfect for student, but not only. Truly recommend for everybody who traveling alone. Staff was amaizing, many thanks for everything I asked they done for me.
- Very good value for money. Convenient parking on site. 10 minute drive to beaches
- It is really close to the university and the bus stop. You can find a lot restaurant, supermarket, it is a nice place
La Marina Resort
This property is a 11-minute walk from the beach. Located in La Marina and a 5-minute walk from the beach, Resort Internacional La Marina features an outdoor pool surrounded by gardens. There is a tennis court and spa access is available for a supplement.Each air-conditioned bungalow comes with wood flooring, free Wi-Fi and a private terrace. There is a living room with a sofa and flat-screen TV. The kitchenette includes a fridge, microwave and coffee machine.The spacious complex includes a barbecue area, restaurant and shops. There is a children’s playground and a games room with billiards and table tennis.Resort Internacional La Marina’s spa includes an indoor swimming pool, hot tub and sauna. A massage service is available.Free public parking is available nearby. There is an easy access to the N332 Main Road. Alicante is 19 mi away and you can drive to Santa Pola Saltpans Nature Reserve in 8 minutes.
- Staff were all lovely nothing was too much trouble. Kettle not provided automatically had to request one. One delved to bungalow next day.
- Everything was excellent ,staff ,facilities ,accommodation ,stayed at many places but la marina tops the lot ,fabulous for adults and children 10/10
- The perfect resort for a young family. The bungalows were excellent. The place was spotless and the staff super friendly. Has an awesome beach 5 min walk on a timber boardwalk thru the dunes. Awesome pools and spa.
- You quoted 126when I arrived at the sit it was 146dont k ow why wasn’t happy with that I always deal with you and always the price is right thank you
- The resort is located close to the beach. It has a lot of facilities. The bungalow was fully equipped, very clean and comfortable. It’s lovely for family trip to relax and load batteries 😉We will be coming back here for sure and will recommend the place for friends and family.
Marjal Guardamar Resort
This property is a 12-minute walk from the beach. This campground is located 10 minutes’ walk from the Costa Blanca seafront, 5 minutes’ drive from Guardamar. It offers indoor and outdoor pools and air-conditioned bungalows with free Wi-Fi and satellite TV.The bungalows at Marjal Guardamar Resort feature parquet floors and a private porch. Each one has a kitchenette with a hob and microwave.The large lagoon-style pool features 3 hot tubs and a waterfall. There is a fitness center, spa and a varied entertainment program for adults and children.The restaurant serves Mediterranean and international food, specializing in paella. There is also a café with a terrace, as well as a poolside bar.With easy access to the AP7 Motorway, the Marjal Campground is 30 minutes’ drive from Alicante Airport. Elche Palm Grove, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, is also a 30-minute drive away.
The beds and pillows in the bungalows are very comfy. The bungalows too were extremely clean and towel change twice within our week stay was excellent service.
The site has fantastic facilities for kids and the night entertainment was very enjoyable. The Animacion Team are a fantastic group! A beach shuttle service twice daily for 5 mins drive. With the facilities available for kids such as the kids club and pools, there is plenty to be enjoyed.
- Pool was amazing you need a car for the location as the supermarket is expensive but staff are lovely in there.
- We Got the wrong house, but it was sorted out, but we had to mention that we were to recieve compensation. I Think the place should offer that by themself.
The bungalow was small but quite well equipped ( a kettle would have been handy though). We originally booked a standard bungalow but decided to upgrade to a premium and are glad we did.
The pool was great, really lovely and big and good for even very young ones.
The little supermarket onsite was useful and well stocked.
- We enjoyed everything.Would come back also would recommend it to friends.
- The beds and pillows in the bungalows are very comfy. The bungalows too were extremely clean and towel change twice within our week stay was excellent service.
Top Resorts In Montesol Valencia Community Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in Montesol Valencia Community to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in Montesol Valencia Community but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in Montesol Valencia Community. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!