7 Best Resorts To Stay In Mancor del Valle Majorca – Top Hotel Reviews
Mancor del Valle Majorca is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in Mancor del Valle Majorca. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Mancor del Valle Majorca. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Mancor del Valle Majorca. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 7 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 7 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in Mancor del Valle Majorca right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in Mancor del Valle Majorca with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
7 Best Resorts In Mancor Del Valle Majorca:
BQ Alcudia Sun Village
This resort offers air-conditioned apartments and studios with balcony, seating area with TV and kitchen. Private bathrooms include a hairdryer and free toiletries.Leisure facilities at BQ Alcudia Sun Village include a games room with darts and billiards, a tennis court and a mini golf. There are also facilities especially for children, including a swimming pool with slides, a kid’s club and a playground.Featuring a pool-side snack bar and bar, guests can enjoy buffet meals at one of the restaurants, and packed lunches are available upon request. Services like tourist information, car rental, currency exchange and massages can be requested at the 24-hour reception.Palma de Mallorca Airport is 45 minutes’ drive away.
- close to the beach, close to a very good restaurant, 2 comfortable rooms, family hotel, well equipped kitchen, pool and programs (although we did not try it out)
- Price-Performance was pretty good. Nice pool and children’s water theme playground was fun. Some music was playing daytime near the pool, but not too loud and good choice of music which created a nice holiday atmosphere. Eco-friendly hotel which takes care that no electricity is used when room is unoccupied (when people are out).
- Great location, great for families, and price was right. Breakfast had plenty of options and pool was plenty big.
- The layout of the hotel is great for family’s with lots of little areas to play. Beautiful setting. Easy access to lots of local amities and sea front. Plenty of places to eat nearby. They provide lots of extras in the kitchen and bathroom that made it that little bit extra special..
- Marta on reception was incredibly helpful and friendly. Nothing was too much to ask and she helped us have a fantastic stay. Perfect location for us for the start of the Majorca 312 and were able to leave bags until after the event and then get a shower. Marta even have us all a complementary bottle of water to help us ends out very long day happy😊
For an extra charge, the hotel has a cycling center with a garage and equipment shop. There is also cycling equipment in the gym, and the spa provides relaxation.The Alcudi-Mar’s spa has Turkish baths, a hot tub and sauna. Treatments on offer include massage and hydrotherapy.Guests can enjoy a range of international cuisine in the Js’ buffet restaurant. There is also a café-bar, which opens onto the poolside terrace.All air-conditioned accommodations at the Js Alcudi-Mar has simple décor with parquet floors. Each room comes with satellite TV and a mini-bar.The hotel is less than 0.6 mi from the center of Playa de Muro and 7.5 mi from S’Albufera Park. Alcúdia and its port are less than 10 minutes’ drive away.
Hotel nice and clean good facilities friendly staff. Secure car park was great
Had issue with shower leaking and manager gave me a free dinner along with my family who where staying elsewhere which was very good of him.
- The location is great, close to the beach and also restaurants and small shops.
- Everything is perfect. Room is well cleaned, food are deliciously made, they have everything a guest needs. You want to wash your clothes they have a self service washing machine.
- Wonderfully helpful and professional staff. Best location next to one of the most beautiful beaches in Mallorca. Fantastic and plentiful breakfast. Nearby restaurants and shops galore. Shared airport transfer available. The price was brilliant. It was a wonderful stay. I will be back.
- Nice hotel the staff is really friendly. The room is clean and you have everything you need. The location is really convenient and the beach just 2 minutes walk away is amazing! If you’d like to see the old town of alcudia (which is worth a visit!) a rental car would be best and you usually have a free parking space at the hotel or next to it. Great amount of different things for your breakfast also freshly made omelettes and you also can have lactose free milk!
- Hotel nice and clean good facilities friendly staff. Secure car park was great
Valentin Playa de Muro
Valentin Playa de Muro is set within Mallorca’s S’Albufera Nature Reserve, just 1,650 feet from central Can Picafort. There is a bus stop outside the complex, and free parking is available.Each bright, air-conditioned bungalow offers a large terrace with loungers. Bungalows include a living area with satellite TV, and a kitchenette with a microwave and hob.The Valentin Playa de Muro offers a bicycle hire and repair service. There is an on-site gym and a multipurpose sports pitch, suitable for football, basketball and tennis.Valentin Playa de Muro has a buffet restaurant with a poolside terrace, where you can enjoy Mediterranean and international dishes.
- The calm of the resort although it has great facilities for families. The staff from the reception and restaurants,the cleaning lady are all lovely and the food is better than what you can get in other similar resorts.
- Lovely resort. This is our second visit. Try out the restaurants on the beach in the evening+ walk through the nature reserve to get there. Really relaxing and lovely.
The location was quite and very family friendly.
We loved the staff. Very friendly at the reception as well as in the restaurant
- Location is fantastic, especially if you do not like noisy shops and restaurants! Food was excellent!!! Swimming pools were clean and warm, and one could chose between quiet sport pool and noisy common one. Personal was very friendly and helpful, just ask at the reception if you need anything :-). Beach is very close and simply fantastic, great for kids. Natural reservations around the hotel are great for walks, biking and jogs.
- The meals were excellent. We did a half board and it was definitely worth it. We didn’t need to eat lunch because breakfast and dinner were so large (buffet style). The bungalows are adorable with plenty of space. Our bathtub wasn’t draining properly and they fixed it within the hour! Very very close to the beach, just cross the street and take a brief stroll on a boardwalk and you are there…..very private and quiet and the water is calm and clear. Lots of tour companies pick you up directly in front of the hotel. Excellent gym for a hotel and 2 pools (one for swimming laps and another for relaxing….both clean and awesome). It was my partner’s 40th birthday and when we arrived they had a cake, confetti, champagne, candles/lighter, a note and a fruit basket….it was ABOVE and beyond. We had an EXCELLENT time and will be returning.
JS Sol de Alcudia
Surrounded by shops and nightlife, the hotel has a large outdoor pool and children’s pool. Free sun loungers and parasols are available. The wooden terrace has a hot tub, sauna and pressure shower.JS Sol de Alcudia’s buffet restaurant offers regional and international cuisine. It features show cooking and a weekly themed dinner. There is also a poolside terrace bar with live music each night.The hotel has a 24-hour reception, and you can hire a car or bicycle from the tour desk. Free parking is available nearby and Aucanada Golf Club is 1.9 mi away.Seasonal hotel: open from May to October.
- New, clean, not massive, good swimming pool. Close to the sea, yet not first line – quiet yet good proximity to all supermarkets and bars. Ah, and quick lift, no need to wait;)
- The hotel was very clean, the staff were excellent and the food was very enjoyable.
- Great location, friendly staff and stylish hotel.
-various dinner food;
-rooms look exactly like the pictures the hotel showed on site;
-super friendly staff;
-great location, near the beach;
Indeed some personnel staff were noted with 10:
– curly brunette girl from reception;
– the beginners from the restaurant;
– one cleaning lady from Bulgaria;
- Everything was perfect, start with the stuff and finish with the services
Club del Sol Aparthotel
All apartments at the complex have a private balcony with views of the pool, gardens or the sea. There is free Wi-Fi, a Nespresso coffee machine and air conditioning.The resort has amazing views of the sea and a spacious sun terrace. Facilities include a cycling center, mini golf and a games room. The adults-only fitness center and spa feature a sauna, thermal circuits and a variety of treatments are offered, including massages.The resort offers activities, shows and a full entertainment program. There is a bar and a traditional restaurant with buffet breakfast and a supermarket.Free public parking is possible nearby. The Club del Sol is in the north of Mallorca, a short drive from S’Albufera Nature Reserve.
- It’s a nice rather basic place for families, with an excellent breakfast buffet. The kids (6/8) loved it and they have been around the pool the whole day. They absolutely want to go back 🙂
- Fab hotel with lovely facilities. There are different pool areas and a spa so caters for all tastes.
Wellness/spa very nice and well kept. Small pool in a quiet place on the backside of the building. Great breakfast. Nice room.
Port de Pollença is a couple of km away, but once there, it is a wonderful place to stroll.
Wonderful surroundings and closeness to the hills/mountains, with excellent cycling possibilities.
- The resort is extremely family friendly. Lots for children to do. The staff are great. The 3 pool areas have everything. The food onsite is really good, the buffet for breakfast and dinner have loads of choice and the 2 restaurants are really nice. Would recommend if you are a family with young children.
- 3 separate pools (one for kids behind the building – nice idea, no noise, screaming or cry). Very good AC. Decent cleaning service and very good and fast plumber service. Many international TV channels. No problem with parking space. Not overcrowded (even that reception said is full) – no problem with finding sunbed at any time of day (late June). JBL Bluetooth speaker (stuck to the wall) in the room. Kite spot in front of hotel. Great area for running and cycling nearby.
Puerto Pollensa Villas and Apartments
Set in large grounds, the property features a private space with protected birds, and the apartments come with a fully equipped kitchenette fitted with a microwave and washing machine. Bed linen and towels are available.There is a children’s playground and guests can play table tennis and table football. You can engage in various activities, such as windsurfing, diving and cycling in the area.The bus that takes you to Palma de Mallorca in about 90 minutes stops 1,300 feet away. The nearest airport is Palma de Mallorca Airport, 30 mi from the property.
- Staying in the little observatory villa was really peaceful with fantastic private view of garden. Maria was so kind and attentive to our requests during the stay and gave useful local information. Great location on the edge of town yet only 5 mins walk to nearest beach.
- Very quiet and peaceful beautiful surroundings but only a short walk to beach and busy bars and restaurants
- The property is a beautiful and traditional Mallorcan building. We had a lovely private terrace area with tables, chairs and shade that was great for outside eating. Availability of trikes, toys, play houses and play area was brilliant for our children (18mths and 3.5yrs). The beach was around 10mins walk with kids.
- Host was wonderful. Had put cold water and wine in fridge for us. She cycled to tourist centre to get us maps of area
- Location, very tranquil, property in its own gated estate so very secure, especially for families with young children. Nice clean swimming pool with loungers and sun shades in the private garden. We had a fig tree loaded with ripe fruit next to our apartment and were allowed to help ourselves. yummy. Rooms clean and comfortable, decorated in an authentic style, which gives the property character and charm.
Seaclub Mediterranean Resort
All apartments offer a balcony or terrace and air conditioning. The kitchenette comes with a microwave and fridge, while the lounge area has 2 sofa beds and flat-screen TV with satellite channels. High chairs for children are available on request and for an extra cost.The Sea Club complex features a buffet restaurant serving international cuisine. There is also a poolside snack bars for drinks and snacks. Free WiFi is available throughout the property.The reception can arrange bicycle and car rental for guests, and help to organize excursions to attractions, such as S’Albufera National Park, approximately 3.1 mi away. Children’s playgrounds are available on site, as well as an entertainment program. Free public parking is available across the hotel.
- Absolutely friendly staff and beautiful grounds so very well looked after. We had no electricity one day and maintenance arrived quickly, and came out as quick with tv issues. Location was quiet and not far from places to eat or beach.
- Very friendly and accomdating staff. Always people around to help. Good facilities, especially for the kids. They loved the pool.
- Staff is outstanding! We brought a one year old and two seventeen year old kids and it was perfect for all. Great to have many pool areas to choose from, never crowded. Forbidden to reserve sunbeds with towels, very good rule!
- Loved block C apt’s , thought the apt’s were exceptional. We will definatly be back next year if we get them for same price ! Would highly recommend
The staff made our holiday
That’s the receptionist that I’ve gotten to know well after 2 years of staying in Sea Club
The bar staff were all fabulous and life gaurds very friendly, also Tino and staff at D club bar wonderful, the girls in the shops because they remember us were beautiful and cleaning girls were lovely.. Excellent all round
Top Resorts In Mancor Del Valle Majorca Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in Mancor del Valle Majorca to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in Mancor del Valle Majorca but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in Mancor del Valle Majorca. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!