7 Best Resorts To Stay In La Matilla Fuerteventura – Top Hotel Reviews
La Matilla Fuerteventura is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in La Matilla Fuerteventura. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in La Matilla Fuerteventura. You’re probably wondering where to stay in La Matilla Fuerteventura. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 7 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 7 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in La Matilla Fuerteventura right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in La Matilla Fuerteventura with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
7 Best Resorts In La Matilla Fuerteventura:
GBH Villas Volcanic Beach
Located in Corralejo, 10 miles from El Burro Beach, GBH Villas Volcanic Beach provides a ticket service and free WiFi. 6 miles from Las Clavellinas, the resort has an outdoor swimming pool and a garden. The property is 6 miles from Corralejo Viejo.The rooms at the resort are equipped with a flat-screen TV and a kitchen. Rooms have a private bathroom with a bath, while some feature mountain views. At GBH Villas Volcanic Beach, all rooms come with a seating area.The accommodation has a terrace. A variety of popular activities are available in the area around the property, including cycling and hiking.Las Agujas is 7 miles from GBH Villas Volcanic Beach. Fuerteventura Airport is 22 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Pierre & Vacances Village Fuerteventura OrigoMare
One of our top picks in Lajares.Featuring a water fun area, multiple restaurants and bars, sports facilities and a free gym, this luxury resort is located on the northern tip of Fuerteventura Island, 1.2 mi from the sea.The resort has 5 seasonal pools and a water park, the Craterpark. The sports facilities include tennis, paddle tennis, boules, and 18-hole mini golf.Each air-conditioned villa has a private terrace and a flat-screen satellite TV. The kitchen includes an oven, ceramic hob, dishwasher, and coffee machine, while the bathroom is equipped with a bath or shower.The resort also offers a variety of free entertainment options for children aged 4-17, and optional extras for all including sports tournaments, show cooking, disco nights, and more. There is a mini-market on site.A free transfer to the beach is available, or you can hire bicycles on site and follow the network of cycle paths to explore the island.Fuerteventura Airport is located 30 mi from the Village Fuerteventura OrigoMare. Free parking is included.
- Great location for someone who embraces tranquility you are close enough to Corralejo and El Cotillo but far enough to have peace and quiet. The apartments are equipped with everything you need. Very comfortable. Pool area for adults is great and relaxing, there is also a huge kids pool area but we didn’t go. I highly suggest you rent a car to get here can be a bit tricky without one and sometimes the GPS won’t recognise the name so you can also type in Origo Mare to get here. All in all I recommend this place.
- Great staff, good facilities provided. Comfortable apartment, everything working fine.
Everything was good, breakfast was superb a lot of variety of food
We got upgraded villa with 2 bedrooms instead of one free of charge.
Minigolf and Tennis was free.
Staff was very friendly and helpfull.
Nice swimming pool long enough for proper swimming – around 20 meters..
- The water parks are amazing and the kids loved it.
Elba Carlota Beach & Convention Resort
One of our top picks in Caleta De Fuste.Elba Carlota Beach & Convention Resort is set within Fuerteventura Golf Club and a few feet from the beach. This resort features a casino, 2 outdoor swimming pools, sports facilities and 2 restaurants.Rooms at the Elba Carlota are spacious and bright. All rooms are air conditioned and have a mini-bar and satellite TV.The resort offers guests a wide range of dining options, including Tindaya Buffet Restaurant and El Arrecife Restaurant, which serves Italian dishes. The Chiringuito Restaurant and Bar is set on a small island opposite the hotel and serves seafood cuisine.The Elba features a heated swimming pool, a hot tub and gym. There are beach volley ball courts, tennis courts and a shooting range. There is also evening entertainment for adults and daytime activities arranged for children.Gran Casino Antigua Fuerteventura is located inside the hotel. It offers a range of games including Roulette, Black Jack and Texas Hold ‘Em.The Costa Calma is an ideal location for activities such as golf, sailing and surfing.
Dining staff were incredibly friendly, hard-working and good- humoured.
Room was quiet and clean.
- Reception were not interested in our complaint except to report it to the management
- Very comfortable and not noisy liked tea and coffee in the room
- Everything was excellent. Honestly it exceeded my expectations. Bar was perfect.Breakfast was awesome. Swimming pool was great. It is very close to the beach. My kids liked their animation team. They had special programs for kids for Christmas Eve. Animation team were just excellent with kids. They also organized fashion show for kids. I will recommend family to stay here.
- Great hotel in a good location.Friendly staff and a extra large comfy bed.Lots of choice for breakfast
- Dining staff were incredibly friendly, hard-working and good- humoured.
Bahiazul Villas & Club Fuerteventura
One of our top picks in Corralejo.Featuring luxurious villas with private pools, Bahiazul Villas & Club Fuerteventura is set 650 feet from Dunas de Corralejo Park. This attractive complex offers free Wi-Fi, a gym and spa.Each white-washed villa at the Bahiazul has stylish décor with features such as archways and soft lighting. Living rooms come with a flat-screen TV and iPod docking station, and open onto a large poolside terrace.Kitchenettes have a microwave, fridge and dishwasher. There is also a breakfast bar, a dining area and a hot tub. The complex offers a restaurant with a buffet breakfast.The Club Fuerteventura’s spa has rain-effect showers, as well as Finnish and Turkish saunas. There are paddle tennis courts on site and many water sports are available in the area. There is also a children’s playground.
- Always very friendly, effective and sometimes funny personal. Nice villas with platform on the roof, around the pool undisturbed privat atmosphere.
- Interesting layout with individual pool in the middle of each villa, and great roof terrace and barbecue
It is a great complex, the villas are lovely but the cleaning every 4 days is not enough. Staff were very good. Restaurnat lacked atmosphere but food ok. Breakfast excellent
Location is out of the way, 40 minute hike into town. Great excursions – catamaran to lobos island recommended
- Villa and food was amazing. Different food everyday so didn’t get bored of eating the same thing 😊
- Location and the layout of the villa is excellent. Lots of privacy. Good variety of food. Breakfast and dinner.
KATIS Villas Boutique Fuerteventura
One of our top picks in Corralejo.Located a 5-minute drive from Corralejo Sand Dunes, each air-conditioned villa at KATIS Style Villas Fuerteventura features a private outdoor swimming pool and terrace. Private parking and free Wi-Fi are offered.Featuring classic, Greek or Balinese style décor, the bright villas include a lounge area with a TV and DVD player. The kitchen comes with a microwave, dishwasher and washing machine.Corralejo offers a small selection of shops and dining options within 5 minutes’ drive of the KATIS Style villas. The complex includes barbecue facilities and a restaurant.Guests can practice a wide range of water-sport activities in the area such as surf, kite-surf and diving.Fuerteventura’s capital, Puerto del Rosario, is 20 mi away and Fuerteventura Airport is 40 minutes’ drive from the complex. An airport transfer can be arranged upon request.
- We enjoyed our stay at Katis Village very much it was secluded but not far to reach the beach or nearest town. You could easily walk about 30 mins to the town. Very convenient to reach the supermarket. Friendly staff and beautiful village well looked after.
A very nice experience. The island is beautiful, people too and KATIS stuff is very reliable and friendly 🙂
we’ll come back…
- Warm welcome, lovely villa. Private pool and hot tub. Perfect for a relaxing break. We didn’t have a rental car (thanks to the truly awful, and must be avoided, Goldcar company at the airport) but it was easy to walk to the nearby supermarket (5 mins) and easy to get taxis into the town (only 5e).
- The villa was fantastic, location was very quiet. Ursula and Monica were very helpful and made everything easy. A very relaxing stay. Will definitely go back. We didn’t opt for pool heating, but would recommend if going in Feb, the pool water was a bit cold.
- Everything you could want for a getaway, beautiful in every way!! Would book again
Elba Sara Beach & Golf Resort
One of our top picks in Caleta De Fuste.Located on Caleta de Fuste Beach in Fuerteventura, Hotel Elba Sara has an outdoor pool, tennis court and free parking nearby. Fuerteventura Golf Course is a 10-minute drive away.All air-conditioned rooms at the Elba Sara Beach & Golf Hotel have a private balcony, most with superb ocean views. There is a mini-bar, TV and private bathroom.The hotel’s restaurant serves buffet meals, and has a terrace overlooking the Atlantic Ocean. There is also a poolside grill bar, and a snack bar at the beach.The Sara Beach & Golf Resort features a gym, hot tub and sauna. There is also mini golf, ping pong and a pool table. Children have a dedicated pool, play area and supervised activities club. Fuerteventura Thalasso Spa is 1,300 feet from the hotel.
- This place is a real mixed bag. Lovely sunny location with a nice pool. Seems to be oriented to families with small children (buffet has kid favorites: pizza, fries, chicken fingers, pasta). The young entertainment staff really good with children and the children all seemed to be having a good time and were able to move around on their own. Seeing the group of kids in their yellow tees following pied piper style was really cute. And the staff seems to be quite concerned about the safety of the little ones. (I saw one young man jump in to the pool to save a toddler who must have fallen in. Just liketedy split he had him out and was comforting the crying child).
- Great hotel food excellent bedroom was dated and needed modernising staff were very good
- Amazingly comfy bed, great view of pool and ocean, spacious room and bathroom. Fridge in room a bonus, plus a comfortable armchair and coffee table. Large balcony with table and chairs, clothes drying rack! Fabulous pools, outdoor jacuzzi, ample sun beds, lovely grounds, easy access to beach and shopping centre next to hotel so convenient. Staff friendly and efficient, especially reception staff – very friendly hotel which, despite its size, has a homely and casual atmosphere. Perfect for families, singles and couples in my opinion. Nothing intimidating here, just pure relaxation. Walking distance to Puerto del Rosario along the beach-front to harbour-side cafes and bars was a great way to get some exercise! Hotel quiet at night too, ensures a good night’s sleep.
- Fresh bread every morning. Very friendly staff and ideal location.
- Staff always smiling and extremely friendly,food was excellent lots of choice and gala dinner xmas day was fabulous. Chocolates left everyday when room cleaned was a nice touch. Entertainment every night for children followed by adult entertainment very good & a 25 min stroll to main resort bars and restaurants. Only a couple of mins walk to beach & shopping centre.
Labranda Aloe Club
Located in Corralejo, just 0.6 mi from the beach, Aloe Club Resort offers apartments set around a series of swimming pools. Free WiFi is available at reception.Each air-conditioned apartment features a lounge area with a sofa and a TV, a private bathroom and a kitchenette with a microwave and hob. There is also a private terrace or a balcony offering views of the complex or the island.You can have breakfast, lunch and dinner in the Aloe Club’s buffet restaurant. There is also a poolside bar serving drinks and snacks. Other facilities include a gym and table tennis facilities.Aloe Club Resort features a 24-hour reception. Staff can provide tourist information about the area as well as bicycle and car rental services. Guests can practice a wide range of water sports activities in the area such as surf, kite-surf, and paddle surf.Fuerteventura Airport and Puerto del Rosario can be reached in 40 minutes from the Resort by car.
- Staff very friendly and hardworking. We were welcomed by nice lady from Belgium(didnt get the name) who explained everything about the resort and our stay. Room a bit dated, but clean and spacious. Food was ok, a bit repetitive and more fish than meat which we liked. We didnt spend any time on the pool so can’t comment. There are 2 restaurants in the resort, Italian one where you pay for food but drinks are free, and Traviata where is all inclusive. Bar is opened until midnight every night. Our cousins had 2 girls and there was a kids club every night, disco, magician and they enjoyed it very much. There is an ATM in the resort. We ended up without transportation to airport but the lady at reception organized a coach for us at last minute,10€ pp and it takes about 35 min. Taxi to airport is 50€ which is crazy.Overall nice resort and Fuertaventura is the most beautiful island I have ever visited.
- Lovely big bedrooms with large balcony and lounge area with TV and school facilities. Pools and pool area were lovely with palm trees and wicker loungers. 2 nice bar areas to get a drink.
Good location only 15mins walk to main strip.
And the spa was good. Comfy room.
- Little cosy appartments plenty of pools like a little village
Everything was lovely for us. Good variety of food. Comfortable bed. Excellent location for us. It was 15 mins walk to town and 15 to nesrest beach..longer to the best beach. We love to walk and it was ideal.
All staff were very friendly and helpful .
Definitely go again.
Top Resorts In La Matilla Fuerteventura Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in La Matilla Fuerteventura to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in La Matilla Fuerteventura but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in La Matilla Fuerteventura. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!