7 Best Resorts To Stay In Korona Florida – Top Hotel Reviews
Korona Florida is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in Korona Florida. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Korona Florida. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Korona Florida. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 7 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 7 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in Korona Florida right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in Korona Florida with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
7 Best Resorts In Korona Florida:
Coral Sands Oceanfront Resort
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Featuring an outdoor pool and beach access, this hotel is on the shores of the Atlantic Ocean and less than 10 miles from the Daytona Beach Boardwalk. An outdoor heated pool and free Wi-Fi are provided.A microwave and a small refrigerator are in every room at the Coral Sands Oceanfront Resort. The air-conditioned rooms are decorated with tropical tones and wood accents.After a day at the beach, guests at the Oceanfront Coral Sands Resort can enjoy a meal at the barbecue facilities. A laundromat and a 24-hour front desk are available for added convenience.The Daytona International Speedway is 10 miles from the resort. The Ponce de Leon Inlet Lighthouse & Museum is less than 18 miles from the property. Shopping and dining on Daytona’s Main Street are just a 14 minute-drive from the resort.
- My husband and I loved that there was a fan above the bed, large tiki torches lit up at night on hotel grounds, the price, the view you get no matter what room you’re in, and the cleanliness of our room! We came for our 5 year wedding anniversary and plan to come back in the future. You can’t beat the price! You can rent cabanas and beach chairs to put on the beach during the day. Pool is heated! It was chilly during our stay but we still swam in the pool because it was nice and warm. Great resteraunts near by. Room had a small fridge for a beer and breakfast/lunch, a normal size coffee pot and a microwave! I can’t say enough good things about this hotel.
- Nice view of the ocean, quiet room with plenty of space. Bed was comfortable and the small kitchenette is a bonus.
- Staff was very friendly and super helpful. We had an issue with one of the beds and they sent someone right away to fix it.
- I was in room 410. The bathroom was tiny. Needed to shut the door to use the sink and or toilet. Would have liked to take a bath because weather was cold, but there wasn’t a plug for the drain. However I didn’t ask for one either. Didn’t want to bother with it.
- Noticed that the room had newer furnishings. New window covering was a plus.
Legacy Vacation Resorts – Palm Coast
One of our top picks in Palm Coast.Featuring free WiFi and a barbecue, Legacy Vacation Resorts – Palm Coast offers accommodations in Palm Coast, just 23 miles from St. Augustine.The rooms are fitted with a TV with cable channels. Some accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.You can play mini-golf at the resort. Daytona Beach is 27 miles from Legacy Vacation Resorts – Palm Coas, and Saint Augustine Beach is 20 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Daytona Beach Airport, 29 miles from Legacy Vacation Resorts – Palm Coast.
- We like the layout of the resort. Everything was situated close together so none of the amenities were very far. The room had plenty of space for us and out 4 children. Very comfortable!
- This place is wonderful I will go back and stay longer next time.
- Great location, very clean. Quite environment and peaceful.
- Great space for families, once they finish updating all units it will be an even more enjoyable place to vacation. All in all, great bang for your buck especially if you have kids!
- The property was located near the center of Palm Coast, with supermarket a short ride away. Used the kitchen to cook and eat in. Dislikes?The property needs updating. The furniture needs to be replaced. The position of the wet bar disrupts the whole flow of the kitchen, dining room, and living room. Can not see the kitchen from the living room. Don’t know why it is even there.
Royal Floridian Resort by Spinnaker
One of our top picks in Ormond Beach.This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and an outdoor pool, Royal Floridian Resort by Spinnaker offers accommodations in Ormond Beach, just 6 miles from Daytona Beach. The resort has a barbecue and hot tub, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.Each room at this resort is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Some rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room has a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.This resort has a private beach area and bike rental is available. You can play ping-pong at this resort, and the area is popular for snorkeling and biking. New Smyrna Beach is 20 miles from Royal Floridian Resort by Spinnaker, and Flagler Beach is 14 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Daytona Beach Airport, 7 miles from the property.
- I enjoyed the onsite activities such as icecream sundae social and crate a sand objects.
- 1 elevator was broke and the parking was not good for handicap people.
- The property was clean, quiet, and great location. The staff were awesome and very friendly.
- The location, the view, the activities, pool and shuffle board e.g. and easy beach access were all wonderful! Staff was very helpful and we enjoyed having grills available.
- The location and a size of room. Was super clean and perfect for us. We will be back!!!!
Chateau Mar Beach Resort
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Showcasing an outdoor pool, year-round outdoor pool and barbecue, Chateau Mar Beach Resort is located in Ormond Beach, just 5 miles from Daytona Beach. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms include a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax. Enjoy a cup of coffee from your terrace or balcony. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find ticket service at the property.New Smyrna Beach is 19 miles from Chateau Mar Beach Resort, and Flagler Beach is 15 miles away. Daytona Beach Airport is 7 miles from the property.
- the bed was comfortable and the shower was decent. The pool itself looked the same as the picture but it was too cold.
- I always say the two most important things in a hotel room are the bed and the shower- the bed was the best I have ever slept in and the show was excellent. Right on the beach so great for access. Great value for money and very cllean
- Upon checkin Xavier was very helpful; however when we had an issue with the showerhead the other front desk agent wasn’t as helpful. He begin by telling me that it was something that we must have broken as it was not originally an issue. Then he went to fix it and said that we untwisted the shower head which is why it was leaking.
- Oceanview, comfortable beds, 2 TV’s, clean, lounging area in room
- Love the way the rooms are situated, so that the best views of the beach can be seen.
Daytona Beach Resort Studio
Located in Daytona Beach in the region of Florida, 18 miles from New Smyrna Beach, Daytona Beach Resort Studio features an outdoor pool and hot tub. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.You will find a coffee machine in the room.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Flagler Beach is 16 miles from Daytona Beach Resort Studio, and Ormond Beach is 2.3 miles away. Daytona Beach Airport is 6 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Hammock Beach Resort
One of our top picks in Palm Coast.This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. Boasting an unrivaled oceanfront location along with first-class amenities and facilities, including a full service spa and championship golf courses, this luxury resort provides everything needed for an unforgettable stay.An endless variety of recreational and relaxing activities are available at the Hammock Beach Resort. Practice on the putting green, float down the lazy river, or take advantage of the state-of-the-art tennis complex. Spend the afternoon in the spa, work out in the fitness center, or simply relax on the private beach and enjoy the warm Florida sunshine.After a restful night of sleep in the Hammock Resort’s spacious one to four bedroom suites, dine at one of 4 on-site restaurants. Take an afternoon bike ride with the resort’s bike rental services, or explore scenic hiking and jogging trails. Play in the 6-acre water park or take advantage of on-site children’s programs. There is something for everyone at the Hammock Beach Resort.
- It was so nice to sit on the balcony and watch the ocean.
- This was such an amazing experience and a beautiful resort! The staff and the accommodations were perfect!
- The drive-time (less than 2 hours including “snack stop); our assigned room was oceanfront ? with balcony overlook; and the Fitness Center ? equipment rocked!…Hammock Beach Resort is now our “go-to” when we visit Palm Coast???
- Very child-friendly. A great place for kids and adults alike to enjoy!
- Very clean beach and not too crowded. Excellent amenities. Comfortable room with elegant relaxing decor.
Daytona Beach Resort and Conference Center
With more than 90,000 square feet of private beach, Daytona Beach Resort and Conference Center offers 2 outdoor pools and a lagoon waterpark. It is 5.5 miles from Congo River Miniature Golf.A microwave and refrigerator come standard in each room at Daytona Beach Resort and Conference Center. Select accommodations feature a full kitchen. Guests can also use a flat-screen cable TV and free toiletries.A fitness center is on site at Daytona Beach Resort. A sauna and a 24-hour business center are available. Meeting facilities and a business center are offered for added guest convenience.Reflections restaurant presents a casually elegant atmosphere with a pristine ocean view. Guests can enjoy Florida-Caribbean fusion cuisine here, and tropical drinks, wine and beer are served at the oceanfront pool bar.Daytona Beach Resort and Conference Center is located 8 minutes’ drive from the Ocean Center Convention Complex. Daytona 500 Experience is 8.8 miles away.
- Ocean right there. Clean, pools warm. Nice area.
- I would definitely recommend the hotel. Very friendly staff. Everything was excellent!
- The room was comfortable and the view was beautiful. Fully furnished kitchen and the bed was super comfy! It’s about 2-3 miles from the ‘club/bar’ area so you’ll have to cab (about $10).
I traveled from Pennsylvania to Daytona Beach to help with my elderly father who had just had a stroke. I found the Daytona Beach Resort online through booking.com and reserved a room for myself.
What a pleasant surprise. My room was gorgeous! ….with a balcony facing the ocean and a wall of windows as well. The staff was friendly and accommodating, and made my stay with them a true pleasure. I would stay here again in a heart beat.
I was so happy to have found a relaxing and beautiful spot to mediate and relax while my father was going through a very difficult time. He is on the road to recovery and I have a wonderful memory of my time visiting with him, thanks in part to the Daytona Beach Resort and their beautiful hotel.
- I LOVED EVERYTHING. THE KITCHEN,THE BALCONY,THE VIEW OF THE BEACH AND OF COURSE THE BEACH.
Top Resorts In Korona Florida Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in Korona Florida to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in Korona Florida but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in Korona Florida. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!