7 Best Resorts To Stay In Kellogg California – Top Hotel Reviews
Kellogg California is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in Kellogg California. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Kellogg California. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Kellogg California. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 7 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 7 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in Kellogg California right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in Kellogg California with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
7 Best Resorts In Kellogg California:
Half a mile from Calistoga, this Napa Valley luxury resort features an on-site health and wellness spa, a star-rated restaurant, and luxurious guest suites and studios with free Wi-Fi.An iPod station and a flat-screen TV with DVD and CD player are featured in each suite and studio at Solage Calistoga. Premium down bedding and linens are provided. A counter with a sink and tea and coffee-making facilities are included.Solbar, a star-rated restaurant features cuisine prepared with herbs and vegetables from the on-site garden for breakfast, lunch and dinner.Spa Solage offers body treatments, massage and beauty services based on Calistoga mud and mineral water therapies.An outdoor pool, sauna and hot tub are provided for guest use. Cruiser bicycles are available. A 24-hour front desk welcomes guests.Sterling Vineyards and Chateau Montelena Winery are within 3 miles of Solage Calistoga. Napa is a 40-minute drive away.
- The service was excellent. Everyone was friendly and helpful, yet professional. The facilities are gorgeous.
- Exquisite property in the middle of the Calistoga. It’s an oasis like no other property in the area with amazingigly attentive staff willing to help you at every turn. Very comfortable sleeping arrangements even in basic king rooms and great spa facilities that rival many top spas of the world.
- Setting of the resort, food, accommodation, staff attentiveness and the mineral pool
- Great restaurant on premises, great staff, helpful, location is awesome, pool is first class
- Great staff and location. Calistoga is a wonderful town and is very close to the hotel.
Indian Springs Resort & Spa
Located in Calistoga, 31 miles from Bodega Bay, Indian Springs Resort & Spa features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi throughout the property.Every room comes with a TV. The rooms come with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Santa Rosa is 12 miles from Indian Springs Resort & Spa, and Napa is 25 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Sacramento Airport, 54 miles from the property.
- The room was like a dream and the grounds were calming
- Sam’s outside fire, kindness of the staff, proximity to town offering a variety of restaurants, massages
- This was my 2nd visit and I truly enjoy the pool. It is very relaxing and lets me refresh for work. My plan is to stay every 2 to 3 months.
- The last day of our stay, it rained. We hung out in Sam’s from the late afternoon to the early evening having drinks and bar bites. During out four hour stay, staff was friendly and accommodating, didn’t seem to mind that we stayed so long, and it ended up being the best way to spend a rainy day in Calistoga!
- The grounds are great, always love the pool and buddha pond. Nice ammenities. There is a good selection of services.
Roman Spa Resort
This resort is located in Calistoga, California at the foot of Mt. St. Helena. It boasts natural geothermal pools surrounded by lush gardens, a full-service spa and European-inspired accommodation.Cable TV, a small fridge and wine glasses are provided in each room at Roman Spa Resort. Cherry wood furnishings and original artwork are featured throughout the rooms. Free Wi-Fi is also included.Guests can enjoy any of the outdoor mineral pools or indoor pools. Massages and body treatments are offered at Roman Spa, as well as 2 Finnish saunas.Outdoor patios and picnic areas are set among the gardens of Roman Resort. Gas and charcoal grills are available for guests’ use.A public computer area is located in the lobby and a library is also on site.The Sharpsteen Museum is 200 feet away and the Old Faithful Geyser of California is 5 minutes’ drive away.
The full sized kitchenette helped us a lot, as we ate in the whole time, due to a friend falling ill with the flu. We walked to the grocery store for all of our needs.
THE POOLS WERE AMAZING.
Great location was perfect for walking downtown in Calistoga. Everything was right there.
They had rental bikes, that had a map of the town. Very nice and comfortable bikes.
The Roman Spa had 3 pools. One inside which would be great if it had rained. The spa
services were nice. We did a couples mud bath and massage. Excellent services. The massage
therapist deserve 5 stars!! Sandi
- Love the location, the 3 pools and all of the flowers and plants. Very relaxing.
- Mineral pools with 3 different temperatures are absolutely awesome! So relaxing
- Staff help me with tax deductions from final bill.
- The full sized kitchenette helped us a lot, as we ate in the whole time, due to a friend falling ill with the flu. We walked to the grocery store for all of our needs.
EuroSpa & Inn
One of our best sellers in Calistoga! Near Mount St. Helena, this Calistoga resort is 5 miles from the Petrified Forest. It provides spa services, an outdoor pool and spacious rooms feature large bathrooms with a whirlpool tub.Guest rooms are decorated with brown accents at the EuroSpa & Inn. Each is furnished with a microwave, refrigerator and coffee facilities. A ceiling fan and 2-person seating area is also provided.Inn EuroSpa offers a variety of massage services including aromatherapy and couples. Facials, body scrubs and mud wraps are also available.The resort’s concierge services can arrange hot air balloon and horseback rides. Guests can also receive information on local wineries and hiking routes.Bothe-Napa Valley State Park is 3.6 miles from the resort. Old Faithful, the geyser of California, is a 5 minute drive away.
- The room was very nice but bed was squeaky the tv was very small
- Love the concern the residential manager gave us. She made us feel so special.
- Have been hare a few times and love the location, the rooms, the pool area, the facilities – and nearly all the staff are exceptional (with one exception)
- Cozy electric potbelly. Gave us plenty of warmth and ambience.
- Off the main street. Quaint and quiet small property. Facilities were clean.
Located in Calistoga, 14 miles from Santa Rosa, Calistoga Ranch features free WiFi access and free private parking. The resort has an outdoor pool and hot tub, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.A flat-screen TVwith cable channels, as well as an iPad and an iPod docking station are provided. Certain units feature a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room has a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, slippers and free toiletries.There is a 24-hour front desk, a shared lounge, concierge services and a gift shop at the property.You can play ping-pong at this resort, and the area is popular for biking and hiking. The resort also provides free use of bicycles. Napa is 23 miles from Calistoga Ranch, and Healdsburg is 19 miles away. The nearest airport is Sacramento Airport, 50 miles from Calistoga Ranch.
- The location is serene, with a rustic beauty that earns its reputation. Accommodations and facilities are fabulous. Staff were extremely attentive and caring and went out of their way to make our celebration truly memorable.
Each room is a separate bungalow. That is really nice and private.
Super comfortable bed, amazing bathroom with outdoor shower.
Pool is just the right size and not too crowded.
Location is just the right amount of remote without being too far from downtown areas.
Fish tacos at the pool were AMAZING!
Wine tasting the first night was a nice touch.
Hiking trails (there are two) are pretty cool and a good place for a quick workout.
- The staff was friendly. The bathrooms are very nice.
- Food and wine were excellent. Prompt and attentive service.
- There are many great places in this lovely part of the California but if you’re looking for that extra-special level of service and comfort go no further you will not be disappointed
Flamingo Conference Resort and Spa
Nestled in perfectly landscaped gardens and offering a state-of-the-art health club and spa, this hotel in Santa Rosa, California is ideal for exploring world-class wineries in Sonoma and Napa.Flamingo Conference Resort & Spa features a 100 feet lap pool and 5 tennis courts. Guests can take a group exercise class or workout in the cardio theater. After an intense workout, guests can relax with a massage in the spa.The Terrace Grille at the Flamingo Resort serves Wine Country inspired cuisine for breakfast, lunch and dinner. For lunch and dinner, the Lounge is a relaxing place for a cocktail with live music on Fridays and Saturdays.
- The bed was extremely comfortable. The pool is always delightful.
- location and the fact that the room had a back door to the parking lot
- I liked the layout of the property. You can take a walk and relax after a long drive. Shopping right next door, that was very good. I’ll be back.
- They gave us a great price when they didn’t receive booking from Booking.com.
- Nothing really to like. It was old and in much need of update.
Meadowood Napa Valley
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Meadowood Napa Valley offers accommodations in St. Helena. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Some accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. The rooms have a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is provided.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The resort also provides bike rental. Santa Rosa is 14 miles from Meadowood Napa Valley, and Napa is 18 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Sacramento Airport, 48 miles from Meadowood Napa Valley.
- The pictures didn’t do it justice… Amazing Resort
- All service members and staffs are super kind and we stayed here so happily!
Everything , especially the courteous staff.
The property is truly five star quality.
- Everything. In particular? Wood fire. Individual cabins. Mini bar and bathroom. THE BED! Best of all, COMPLIMENTARY COLLAR STIFFENERS. Perfect 6-star service.
- The grounds are tranquil and well kept and the rooms are private and cozy, you don’t want to leave. The staff is welcoming and friendly. The Restaurant at Meadowood is excellent. Very beautiful and relaxing resort.
Top Resorts In Kellogg California Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in Kellogg California to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in Kellogg California but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in Kellogg California. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!