7 Best Resorts To Stay In Júzcar Andalucía – Top Hotel Reviews
Júzcar Andalucía is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in Júzcar Andalucía. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Júzcar Andalucía. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Júzcar Andalucía. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 7 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 7 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in Júzcar Andalucía right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in Júzcar Andalucía with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
7 Best Resorts In Júzcar Andalucía:
Mirador de Estepona
Located in Estepona, Mirador de Estepona has a tennis court. 8 miles from El Saladillo Beach and 3.6 miles from Laguna Village Shopping Center, the property provides a garden and a terrace. Both private parking and free WiFi are available at the resort.The rooms in Mirador de Estepona are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Some rooms include a kitchen with a dishwasher. At the accommodation all rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.Mirador de Estepona has an outdoor pool.Malaga Airport is 50 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
One of our top picks in Marbella.Barceló Marbella is in Guadalmina, 10 minutes’ drive from Puerto Banús on the Costa del Sol. It features a seasonal outdoor pool and is just 650 feet from Guadalmina Golf Club.All air-conditioned rooms at the Marbella are spacious and decorated in a bright, elegant style. Some rooms have hydromassage baths and a terrace overlooking the golf course. There is also free Wi-Fi.The Barceló Marbella has a Turkish bath and a sauna. A range of massage services is also available in high season.The Barceló Marbella has a buffet restauran, and a lobby bar, snack bar and the 19th Hole Bar, open during high season.Marbella is a 20-minute drive away. Other towns worth a visit in the area include Ronda and Mijas.
San Pedro de Alcantara is a great choice for travelers interested in the oceanside, nightlife and promenades.
- Extensive facilities, A bubble bath in the bathroom is always nice. A good breakfast.
- This was a wonderful stop over. The staff was amazing with suggestions and requests.
- The hotel was very beautiful. The interior was desecrated very well. The pool area with the days beds were great too! The rooms were very spacious and clean with amazing mountianside views.
- Room was really nice and overall the hotel was peaceful and had a very professional staff.
- Very attractive grounds, pool area. Enjoyed our meals. Lovely palm trees.
Featuring a heated infinity pool and a spa, DDG Retreat is located in the hills just 0.6 mi north of Casares. It offers stylish, eco-friendly bungalows with views of the surrounding countryside.All air-conditioned bungalows are equipped with a flat-screen TV, DVD player and a small wine cabinet with a selection of wines. Most bungalows come with a private kitchenette. Free Wi-Fi is available in all areas.An infinity pool, a sauna, a steam room and a gym, as well as a table tennis and a tennis court can be used for free. A wide range of beauty and spa treatments are offered. There is also a library stocked with books, magazines, CDs and DVDs.The Costa del Sol beaches are within 15 minutes’ drive of the property and Málaga Airport is about 59 mi away. Marbella and Puerto Banus can be reached in 25 minutes by car.
- The welcoming and friendliness of the staff. Very tranquil and relaxed atmosphere. The breakfast was outstanding. The whole environment is just perfect and conducive to a relaxed break. The infinitive pool is just amazing with breath taking views
- Simply heaven, we will be returning. Stunning location with luxurious and stylish touches that blend in with the beautiful surroundings. We stayed for two nights and could not have had a better time.
- The privacy of our bungalow (casa pino), and the amazing infinity pool – floating in the pool and watching the vultures soar above on the thermals was magic
- Location,infinity pool, calm and relaxed atmosphere
- It is an amazing property with beautiful views. The staff are all extremely helpful and the services offered are brilliant. Casa pino was something out of this world with its outdoor bath, plunge pool and boho decor. It really is a special little getaway.
Globales Playa Estepona
Set on Atalaya Isdabe’s beach front, Globales Playa Estepona is a 10-minute drive from Puerto Banús. This resort features 3 swimming pools, a garden and tennis courts.Each room at Globales Playa Estepona comes with a flat-screen TV and private bathroom. Some of them feature a private terrace and either sea or garden views.A breakfast buffet is available and there are 2 restaurants and a snack bar. Guests can also enjoy some drinks on a terrace with sea views.The resort features a large variety of activities on site, including water sports, ping-pong, snooker and darts. There’s also evening entertainment and karaoke, as well as a kid’s club.Guadalmina Golf Club is a 10-minute walk from the property. There’s easy access to the A-7 Highway. Marbella’s center can be reached in 20 minutes by car.
- 3rd time at the hotel. Ideal for family’s couples . Spotlessly clean lovely gardens . Very good choice of food . Staff friendly . Very well organised and worth a visit .
- The water park was super the animation was excellent the staff was very good, the aqua gym classes were super
- Great food and brilliant water slides and pools 👍🏻👏🏻
- Fantastic water facilities and activites for kids and as a family to enjoy. Food amazing and loads of choices and the stuff very friendly
- Nice big rooms, each hotel had a pool, it looked nice and clean
One of our top picks in Marbella.Vasari Resort offers luxury apartments with a private terrace, just 0.6 mi from the exclusive Puerto Banús Marina. The complex has outdoor pools, set in tropical gardens.Breakfast and lunch are also available at the poolside bar, which is open from April to September.Each spacious Vasari apartment has a living-dining room with satellite TV. The modern kitchen comes with a hob, microwave and washing machine.Vasari Resort offers a free Wi-Fi zone and a play area for children. The complex also has 3 paddle tennis courts, and a hair and beauty salon.The center of Marbella is just 4.3 mi away, and Las Brisas and Los Naranjos golf courses are 3.1 mi away.
- Good overall, stay for a night or few. However, need a car as it is a bit far from marina. Parking place just under apartment, nice staff.
- Everything. We like it very much! The location, spacious apartment, fully equipped kitchen, friendly and helpful coworkers,
- Very well kept resort, only a 15 minute stroll to Puerto Banus.
- Relaxed atmosphere, no rush for pool loungers in morning. Nice spacious apartments with comfortable beds. Secure underground parking.
- The pool facilities were really good and the apartment was incredibly nice with more than sufficent space for 4.
Gran Hotel Guadalpin Banus
One of our top picks in Marbella.Gran Guadalpin Banus has direct beach access and is a 15-minute walk from the center of Puerto Banus in Marbella. It offers an outdoor pool, sauna and steam room, gym and free Wi-Fi.All air-conditioned rooms at Gran Guadalpin Banus feature flat-screen TV and a CD player. All have a private balcony, some with sea views, and the bathroom comes with a hairdryer and trouser press.The complex has a beach club and a poolside sunbathing terrace. There is also a play area for children.Gran Guadalpin Banus has a range of places to eat, including seafood, international and Basque restaurants. There are also bars offering drinks, snacks and cocktails.There is a 24-hour front desk, and Gran Guadalpin Banus’s golf department can help with booking rounds at local courses and arrange golf classes. The lively Marbella can be reached in 15 minutes by car.
- Everything was perfect- location, staff, parking and accommodation. 10min walk along the broadwalk or the beach to port banus
- Fantastic rooms, fantastic staff, 10 minutes walk from Banus. Everything was amazing. Will be our go-to hotel in Banus from now on.
- Everything. Second time and Will come back again. Location, Location, Location!
- Great apartment style rooms, really helpful and friendly staff, good breakfast
- Amazing staff service, fantastic breakfast, awesome location, decent prize. They host Premiere League football teams and the ambience in the hotel is quite special.
Resembling shepherds’ huts, these cylindrical apartments have spacious, modern interiors with a fireplace. Set in the Sierra de Grazalema Nature Reserve, they offer a seasonal outdoor pool and free Wi-Fi zone.Each Los Chozos apartment has a private garden with table and chairs. There are 2 bathrooms and a living room with a sofa. The kitchenette includes a fridge, microwave and coffee maker.A continental breakfast is available in the Chozos’ à la carte restaurant. There is a bar, snack bar and barbecue facilities. Packed lunches can be requested.Los Chozos has a tour desk and free on-site parking is offered. El Pinsapar is 25 minutes away by car, and Ronda is a 40-minute drive away.
- Great hospitality. Friendly welcome and nothing too much trouble.
If you are looking for a short holiday to get away from it all then I recommend Los Chozos. Beautiful location up in the rural mountains, just surrounded by nature. No main roads or big towns close by so you can completely switch off and get away from daily life noises. The cabins are well equipped and have all amenities included, has a lovely fire place to keep you warm and cosy during the colder evenings and also had Bbq facilities if you want to enjoy an outdoor meal.
The staff were lovely and very welcoming, its a family run business and have Saturday dinners called ‘cena en familia’ /’dinner with family’ which for 20euros per person you get a good menu selection, desserts and some drinks included and get to socialise with the different guests and staff of the premises. Best of all they also accept dogs at no extra charge and gives your pet a chance to go on holiday with the family!
Restaurant and pool closed
No food available on site had to rush out and buy provisions
Would have helped if notified in advance
- Accommodation was very cosy, clean and well equipped, the wood burning fireplace was fantastic and the huts are nicely spread out so as not to be crowding eachother. The setting could not be much more dramatic with spectacular views and rugged rock features. There is a swimming pool on site, it was not open on our visit but should be opening at the end of May. There is plenty of free parking on site, cars can be driven up to the huts for loading/unloading but must then be parked back in the carpark, this keeps the whole place vehicle free around the accommodation which adds to the sense of natural setting. The site is also dog/pet friendly which was a big plus for us and our small dog
- Great facilities with a lot of character set against the backdrop of spectacular surroundings and a dramatic, mountainous landscape.
Top Resorts In Júzcar Andalucía Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in Júzcar Andalucía to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in Júzcar Andalucía but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in Júzcar Andalucía. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!