7 Best Resorts To Stay In Juanita Mobile Home Park Arizona – Top Hotel Reviews
Juanita Mobile Home Park Arizona is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in Juanita Mobile Home Park Arizona. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Juanita Mobile Home Park Arizona. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Juanita Mobile Home Park Arizona. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 7 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 7 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in Juanita Mobile Home Park Arizona right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in Juanita Mobile Home Park Arizona with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
7 Best Resorts In Juanita Mobile Home Park Arizona:
Arizona Golf Resort & Conference Center
With an 18-hole golf course, this resort is a 30-minute drive from Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport. A restaurant and a bar are available on site. Guests can relax in 2 outdoor heated pools.Featuring free Wi-Fi, all air-conditioned rooms have a cable TV, a microwave and a small refrigerator at the Arizona Golf Resort Mesa. A private bathroom equipped with a hairdryer is also included.Annabelle’s Restaurant serves breakfast, lunch and dinner daily at the Mesa Arizona Golf Resort. Guests can enjoy beer, wine and cocktails at Anna’s Lounge. A fitness center and a business center are provided.The Lost Dutchman State Park is a 25-minute drive from the Arizona Golf Resort Mesa. Phoenix-Mesa Gateway Airport is 8 miles from the resort.
- The room was large and contained frig and mic rowaver They cleaned daily.
- Rooms were great. Staff is awesome. Fun golf course. Good lounge. Or you can go down to OTG pub as well. Highly recommend
- Looks like the resort is on the verge of closure so there was nothing I liked. Had to abandon staying here
Best Hotel Ever, Staff were very friendly and helpful. Danielle in front office very nice and helpful.
Very clean and large room. Loved it, will for sure come back to this hotel again.
- Clean & comfortable – nice pool – very friendly – enjoyed our stay
Westgate Painted Mountain Golf Resort
Enjoy an 18-hole world-class golf course and spectacular views of Arizona’s beautiful landscape at this luxurious resort, in the Sonoran Desert, only moments from area attractions and activities.Westgate Painted Mountain Resort provides easy access to a variety of recreational activities. Enjoy a scenic horseback ride through the desert, take a cruise down the river or enjoy rafting. A number of exceptional shopping centers as well as downtown Phoenix are also easily accessible.On-site at the Painted Mountain Resort, relax by the outdoor swimming pool or whirlpool. Enjoy a game on the basketball court, or work out in the modern fitness center. Take advantage of outdoor barbecue facilities or enjoy spacious accommodations, furnished with full kitchens or kitchenettes.The Mesa Arts Center, the Mesa Convention Center, and the Mesa Amphitheater are all 10 miles from the resort. Golfland Sunsplash is 14 miles away.
The room was filthy and the parking was not available near the room. It was not clean overall and I would never stay there again.
- The bed was great, a bit too high for a handicapped person. The bathroom was large and clean, but again jacuzzi tub not really great for older, handicapped person.
- The grounds. They were lovely and well kept. The bed and pillows were really comfortable. The staff was helpful and friendly and others staying there were friendly. It was like a home rather than a hotel.
- Bed was absolutely amazing along with the in room bubble hot tub can’t be beat. Also the real silverware and plates to use is amazing as well. Good for late night eating with the use of microwave and fridge. A real thrill to visit when I need to go out that way for business once every 3 months. This was also an amazing stay in the middle of the winter at 80f and a low of 60f. I was able to go swimming at night with no problem in this huge nearly 20 yard pool looking up at the full moon.
- Kept my family close to everyday activities during our time of distress due to fire and having to move.
We-Ko-Pa Resort and Conference Center
One of our top picks in Fountain Hills.Just minutes from the attractions of Scottsdale, this hotel in Fountain Hills, Arizona features a casino, championship golf course and stunning views of the surrounding mountains and Sonoran Desert.We-Ko-Pa Resort and Conference Center features 2 outdoor pools and 2 whirlpool tubs. After working out in the fitness center, guests can relax with a massage in the day spa.Ahnala Mesquite Room, the main restaurant at We-Ko-Pa Resort and Conference Center, serves local Native American dishes and grilled fare for breakfast, lunch and dinner. After dinner, guests can enjoy a glass of wine in the lounge or a specialty beverage by the pool.
- The view was gorgeous! We had the Mountain view room – The Ahnala was amazing, delicious food, drinks, & dessert. The resort lobby had cucumber water or orange water daily. The hot tubs and pools were perfectly heated. The grounds were perfectly kept and pretty! Saw wild mustang in the back parking lot on our last day! Breathtaking views of the mountain behind them. We ordered appetizers and drinks delivered to us by the pool daily! 10 out of 10 for everything!! Loved the WEKOPA Resort!! We would absolutely be back! We love Arizona!
- Great location if you prefer to escape the concrete jungle of Phoenix/Scottsdale. Golf course was exquisite.
- Very comfortable beds. Great location, Fountain Hills very close by, beautiful area.
- Lovely entrance/bar area and food in the restaurant was excellent.
Casino very good
Gold Canyon Golf Resort
Featuring free WiFi and a hot tub, Gold Canyon Golf Resort offers accommodations in Gold Canyon. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room comes with a TV. Certain accommodations have a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms come with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. Superior rooms feature a spa tub or a hot tub.There is a hairdresser’s at the property.Scottsdale is 29 miles from Gold Canyon Golf Resort, and Mesa is 23 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Scottsdale Airport, 32 miles from the property.
- Beds and pillows were definitely very comfortable and the size of the rooms were more than enough, which was a pleasant surprise!
- The staff, the grounds, the patio with the room, the pool
- Breakfast was delicious and a good value. Kokopellis dinner was great, lamb chops, osso buco – every meal the 4 of us had was very good.
- the golf, the food was excellent, 90% of the staff was extremely nice and service excellent.
- I asked for a room with a nice view as this was my honeymoon night. We were blessed to have a wonderful view and a hot tub outside to enjoy.
Crowne Plaza Phoenix – Chandler Golf Resort
Only steps from the San Marcos Golf Course, this hotel in Chandler, Arizona features an outdoor pool, an on-site beauty salon and 3 on-site restaurants.Each guest room at Crowne Plaza Phoenix – Chandler Golf Resort provides a private balcony or patio. Guests can take advantage of the free wireless internet access available throughout the hotel or browse for souvenirs in the on-site gift shop.On-site dining is available at the 1912 Sports Lounge and AJ’s Restaurant. Guests can also enjoy a cup of coffee at the on-site cafe featuring Starbucks coffee, relax in the whirlpool or rest in the beautiful courtyards.Historic, downtown San Marcos is within walking distance of the San Marcos Crowne Plaza Resort. Several sports venues including Tempe Diablo Stadium and US Airways Center are located within driving distance.
- Close proximity to our final destination, nearby dining options and local attractions.
- Everything was excellent . We stay here every time we come to Arizona
- This is an older facility, but architecture and grounds are pleasant.
- Clean bathroom, fresh towels and linens. Cindy pillows
- Large size room compared to newer built properties.
CopperWynd Resort and Club
One of our top picks in Scottsdale.Featuring unobstructed views of Four Peaks Mountain and Fountain Hills, this resort is a 5-minute drive from SunRidge Canyon Golf Club. A spa and restaurant are available. Free Wi-Fi is provided.Each air-conditioned room has a 47-inch flat-screen cable TV, a gas fireplace, a small refrigerator and coffee-making facilities at the CopperWynd Resort and Club Fountain Hills. A private patio or balcony with mountain or city views is also available. Each private bathroom includes a bathrobe.Flourish Restaurant serves New American cuisine for lunch and dinner Wednesday through Sunday at Fountain Hills CopperWynd Resort and Club. Guests can take advantage of the 9 tennis courts and the pro-tennis golf shop located on site. A spa and a fitness centre are also available.Fountain Park is 4 miles from CopperWynd Resort and Club Fountain Hills. Downtown Scottsdale is a 15-minute drive from the resort.
- Beautiful view. Excellent food. Great outdoor hot tub.
- Nice room with wonderful views. Breakfast was in the restaurant and we didn’t want to pay that much each day (5 days) to eat there–too pricey. Nice fireplace in the room which we did use everyday because the weather was cool and rainy.
- Great location. Great fitness center, pools, and hot tub. Great views of the valley.
Staff were very friendly & helpful. Loved the ‘boutique’ experience of a smaller resort & wonderful views from the restaurant/bar area.
Enjoyed the classes & spa experience.
- We arrived about 20 minutes before the restaurant was to close and they pleasurably insisted we place an order and the check in clerk offered to walk it over to our room onwe could get to the room and rest. She was actually the one who directed us to the consider ordering upon us asking where the nearest food could be acquired so late at night. We opted to also eat breakfast there the next morning, and were just as impressed with the quality of food as the night before. We are o. A plant-based diet and they were able to accommodate this graciously and superbly! We would love to come again for a longer stay as this was merely a sleep point between multiple doctor visits in the Scottsdale area.
Talking Stick Resort
One of our top picks in Scottsdale.Showcasing a hot tub and fitness center, Talking Stick Resort is located in Scottsdale in the region of Arizona. There is a casino on site and guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room has a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some rooms feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and slippers.You will find a 24-hour front desk and gift shop at the property.The nearest airport is Scottsdale Airport, 6 miles from the property.
- Beds were comfortable, nice amenities overall great place to stay!
- Our interaction with the staff. We had two members of the staff who went out of there to solve our question.
- Need keep club open on special occasions like Valentine’s Day or Halloween not only on weekends or have some where people can interact in a club seen not just sitting out in the open the olive room good but to much smoke it’s hard to be in there if you’re not smoking
- Fabulous, resort style casino. Staff very friendly. Incredible design.
- meals were great. price in casino for bev.too expensive when your looseing over 6k… rewards card never worked.and if you did hit a over $200 jackpot withch you pay cash it took way too long too collect.also cost for a single person in a king room was changed too 2 dbls paid over $ 800 for 3 nights never even messed up 2nd bed and didn’t need it cleaned.
Top Resorts In Juanita Mobile Home Park Arizona Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in Juanita Mobile Home Park Arizona to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in Juanita Mobile Home Park Arizona but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in Juanita Mobile Home Park Arizona. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!