7 Best Resorts To Stay In Iron Springs Washington State – Top Hotel Reviews
Iron Springs Washington State is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in Iron Springs Washington State. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Iron Springs Washington State. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Iron Springs Washington State. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 7 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 7 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in Iron Springs Washington State right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in Iron Springs Washington State with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
7 Best Resorts In Iron Springs Washington State:
Beachwood Condos & Resort
One of our top picks in Copalis Beach.Showcasing a hot tub and sauna, Beachwood Condos & Resort is located in Copalis Beach.Every room is fitted with a TV. Some rooms feature a sitting area where you can relax. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.
- The facility was spacious, clean and had all the amenities we needed.
- I loved how everything was a question away, the staff was on point to help us out they even threw a small party for new years. I loved how everything was like living in a getaway home with pots and pans and a nice peaceful place to be at. Beach was only a 5 min walk away from where we were at. one thing I loved that most people would not is my wife and I had no cell survives but on the beach we did. I loved how there was no keycard or room key it was a coded lock.
- We went for our anniversary. Staff had just taken over the week before. Very friendly and helpful. Rooms were quaint and clean. Very comfortable and easily accessible. We cooked and enjoyed our stay. Had workout area that looked over the ocean. Great play area for kids. Couldn’t tell you about pool, spa, or hot tub never made it there. Nice trail to the ocean and private beach area. They are working on repairs but we will definitely go again. Bed comfy sofa not so much. Do have small refrigerator in room will definitely take a cooler next time. Thank you to Diane, Jane, and Geo.
- The owner was very friendly and made our short stay very nice. The location is private and within walking distance to the beach. They have a clam cleaning station that makes it easy to stay and process the clams without them going bad. Very convenient!
- Staff was very friendly and accommodating. Went for a clam digging weekend and they had everything needed, even a short walk to beach. We added another night to our trip!
The Polynesian Resort
This property is a 5-minute walk from the beach. Offering an indoor heated pool, this beachfront resort is in Ocean Shores, Washington. A complimentary breakfast is served Monday to Saturday from 8 am to 10 am.Each guest room at The Polynesian Resort features cable TV with a DVD player and a patio. A private bathroom with a bathtub or shower is included.Guests can dine at the on-site restaurant, and relax afterwards in the hot tub or dry sauna. Outdoor activities can also be enjoyed here, thanks to a private park with a children’s playground and a number of sports courts.The Polynesian Resort is a 5-minute drive from Ocean City State Park and an 8-minute drive from Quinault Beach Resort & Casino.
- loved the room and the spaciousness of it and loved it was pet friendly
- They were very pet friendly. The bed was very comfortable with a nice fluffy comforter and plenty of pillows. The hotel is an older property but was clean and well maintained. The room had a full sized coffee pot, which was appreciated. They also have a continental breakfast available. The pool and hot tub looked inviting but my husband forgot to bring a suit so we didn’t avail ourselves of that amenity but others looked like they were enjoying the experience.
- Great Value, property is dated, but priced right. My kids love to game hang in the pool and play in the game room. This year was our 3rd annual stay for my sons birthday.
- I’m perplexed, I booked though you and then the hotel changed the charges and took over this booking. They charged me more!!!!!
One of our top picks in Ocean Shores – and a guest favorite.
This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi, Canterbury Inn offers accommodations in Ocean Shores. Free private parking is available on site.Every room has a flat-screen TV. Some rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. Enjoy a cup of coffee from your balcony or patio. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find free shuttle service at the property.
- Not only was it a great little room, we also loved the dog treat and towel for cleaning our boy off after being out clam digging. The best part by far was the staff though. I got a recommendation for where to eat dinner that was perfect. From my first phone call to set up a reservation to my last contact before we left, which were four different people, each person was so kind, helpful and polite that we will most definitely have your hotel be our go to spot for our trips to ocean shores. I meant to write in the guest journal that’s provided in the room but I forgot
- The front check in staff was awesome, Amber, I believe was her name. There were deer that would come by every morning and evening. Comfy beds, spacious rooms. Remote in bedroom didn’t work but that was about the only negative. Nice walk to beach, we had beautiful weather so all was good.
- Everything was very nice 😊 clean and the staff were friendly 😊
- We stayed in a pet friendly room. The staff was very professional and friendly. We stayed on the 3rd floor which provided us with a wonderful view of the ocean. The room was clean and comfortable.
- We stayed in one of the “wing” two bedroom units. Lots of room, clean and had everything we needed. We even had a tiny peek of the ocean from our kitchen window. Our encounters with the staff at the front desk were always very friendly and helpful. As a family with teenagers this room was plenty big and we will definitely be back! Thank you
Ocean Crest Resort
Showcasing a hot tub and sauna, Ocean Crest Resort is located in Moclips, just 17 miles from Ocean Shores. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.The rooms are fitted with a TV. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax. Enjoy a cup of coffee from your balcony or patio. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk and gift shop at the property.
- the “likes” 🙂 – beach access/view was wonderful – main desk clerk was very nice/welcoming – the room was large, attractive, w/ good fireplace & lovely deck – really great, indoor pool, too – breakfast was just excellent, with a gorgeous ocean view
- I loved the view, restaurant, indoor pool, hot tub, staff.
- We did not eat at the hotel restaurant– just weren’t looking for a formal dinner. We drove to Seabrook for pizza at Frontagers and that was quite good. We should have had breakfast at the hotel restaurant on Sunday vs go into that town again.
- The restaurant was pleasantly appointed. Nice wait staff and the chef talked with us both at donner and breakfast. The food was spectacular as always!
- Best night’s sleep we’ve had in a long time. Room was clean. Staff were friendly.
Hi-Tide Ocean Beach Resort
Located in Moclips in the region of Washington State, 19 miles from Ocean Shores, Hi-Tide Ocean Beach Resort features a barbecue and views of the sea. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.The rooms have a flat-screen TV and DVD player. Certain units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a gift shop at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as fishing and hiking.
- Tasteful furnishings. Well equipped kitchen. Friendly, helpful and generous management.
- Staff was friendly and very helpful….The condo was clean and comfortable….A great place for a relaxing get away….
- Great little condo on the beach in Mo-clips! Great views of the ocean! Very nice to have a balcony, full kitchen and fire place!
- Hi Tides location, and privacy have made it a favorite getaway for my family for over 20 years. There is a small grocery store about 1 minute away, that can provide any needed items for your stay, and surprisingly good take out food.
- Right on the beach. Great restaurant about a mile away.
Sandpiper Beach Resort
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Located just a 5-minute walk from the Pacific Beach State Park, this Pacific Beach resort includes rooms with a fireplace and free Wi-Fi. On the edge of a forest, this resort offers picturesque ocean views.Select suites at the Sandpiper Beach Resort feature a full kitchen and a patio or balcony with an ocean view. Featuring free Wi-Fi, each room includes a fireplace, a spacious sitting area and a private bathroom.Horseshoe pits, barbecue facilities and picnic tables are available at Pacific Beach Sandpiper Beach Resort. A children’s playground is also available.Shops and cafes of Pacific Beach are within a 5-minute walk of the Sandpiper Beach Resort. Museum of the North Beach is just over 1 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Oyhut Bay Resort
Featuring free WiFi, Oyhut Bay Resort offers accommodations in Ocean Shores. Free private parking is available on site.Certain units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A flat-screen TV and Blu-ray player is available.You will find a hairdresser’s at the property.The area is popular for fishing and hiking. The resort also provides bike rental.
No reviews yet.
Top Resorts In Iron Springs Washington State Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in Iron Springs Washington State to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in Iron Springs Washington State but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in Iron Springs Washington State. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!