Gurabo is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in Gurabo. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Gurabo. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Gurabo. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 7 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 7 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in Gurabo right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in Gurabo with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
Skip to the most popular resorts in Gurabo.
7 Best Resorts In Gurabo:
Courtyard by Marriott Isla Verde Beach Resort
This property is a 7-minute walk from the beach. Located in the Isla Verde neighborhood in San Juan, 25 miles from Fajardo, Courtyard by Marriott Isla Verde Beach Resort features a restaurant and free WiFi. The resort has a year-round outdoor pool and hot tub, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV with satellite channels and DVD player, as well as an iPod docking station and a CD player are provided. Certain units include a sitting area for your convenience. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.This resort has a private beach area and car rental is available. Caguas is 15 miles from Courtyard Isla Verde, and Dorado is 17 miles away. The nearest airport is Luis Munoz Marin International Airport, 0.6 miles from the property.
- Waterfront, beach chairs,view, sangria.all the staff was awesome and lots of help.
- Large rooms and great restaurant. The beach view is also beautiful. If you rent a car in Puerto Rico, don’t stay in San Juan; choosing hotels out of San Juan would definitely bring your much better experience.
- Great staff – only 3 months after Hurricane Maria and some of the staff had only gotten power in their own homes 2 weeks before we got there. So friendly and accommodating. Lovely pools and on the beach too.
- The service was excellent and the people were very friendly. Loved the location and ability to walk around and dine at some of the local establishments. Although the hotel is under renovations due to Hurricane Maria, it was very nice inside. Most of what I viewed as damaged was outside the hotel. Some of the rooms were being renovated but that didn’t affect our stay. The room size was adequate and we had a beautiful ocean view.
- Could not get to Puerto Rico after the hurricane maria no flights
InterContinental San Juan
Located in San Juan in the region of North Puerto Rico, 25 miles from Fajardo, InterContinental San Juan features an outdoor pool and playground. The resort has a sun terrace and views of the sea, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar.Every room at this resort is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. Some rooms include a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms have views of the pool or garden. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. Extras include bathrobes and free toiletries.There is a 24-hour front desk, business center, concierge services and a hairdresser’s at the property.You can play ping-pong at the resort. The resort also provides car rental. Caguas is 14 miles from IntCont San Juan Resort, and Dorado is 16 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Luis Munoz Marin International Airport, 1.2 miles from the property.
- This was a layover on our way home, just 7 minutes from the airport. However, the location is very good on a beautiful beach. Our room was an ocean view on the 15th floor offering wonderful views of the ocean and the property. The property offers a number of restaurants, including a Ruth Criss.. There is an ATM on the property and a gift shop for sundry items and evening snacks to bring back to the room. WIFI is free in the rooms with lots of convenient outlets for your electronic needs. So overall, this is a great property with a lot of convenience for a layover if you are travelling around the neighboring islands.
- Every single staff member was so warm and friendly. The atmosphere was so relaxing and calm. The room was so clean and comfortable. The breakfast was so good!!! The pool was so much fun and the fact that I could walk right onto the beach from the pool area made this mom super happy!! The food and drinks that are served by the pool were excellent. What I really loved was that the staff was so warm and friendly to my son. The second night after a Wonderful dinner at Ruth Chris we came back to the room and cookies and milk were waiting for my son. How awesome is that!!! I will be coming back in July and couldn’t imagine not staying here.
- Beautiful Hotel, great outdoors, Good Service, Close to everything, Good Restaurants close by. Near Airport. Excellent Ground Staff ( Greeters, Doormen, Bellboys, Staff),
- After a long and difficult journey of 14 hours wewere upgraded free of charge and received a complimentary breakfast!
- Breakfast was nice. Service in the restaurant was also nice.
Hampton Inn & Suites San Juan
This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Nestled in the Isla Verde area of San Juan, Puerto Rico, the Hampton Inn 0.6 miles from Luis Muñoz Marín International Airport. It offers free WiFi and an outdoor pool with a swim-up bar.Each classic guest room at Hampton Inn & Suites San Juan includes a 37-inch flat-screen TV and a hardwood desk. They are furnished with a refrigerator and coffee maker.Guacamayo Pool Bar & Grill, located on the property, serves American cuisine for lunch and dinner. The hotel serves a hot breakfast in the mornings.The San Juan Hampton Inn’s on-site gym has floor-to-ceiling mirrors and a mounted TV. A business center is located off the lobby and dry cleaning services are available.The colonial buildings of Old San Juan are 7.2 miles from Hampton Inn & Suites San Juan. The Puerto Rico Convention Center is a 10-minute drive from the hotel.
- Does not have a restaurant, Friendly staff and always ready to help and answer your concerns. Free breakfast was always excelen.
- Very comfortable. Front desk was great working to get us in quickly even though we were ahead of check in time. Coffee was always fresh and hot. Room was clean and comfortable. Pool was wonderful and we highly recommend a burger from the grill by the pool.
- Comfortable bed, good breakfast, great location, attentive and helpful staff.
- Pool.. pool bar.. breakfast.. cleanliness.. sitting area.. eating area.. parking..
- Comfy bed and a/c after a hurricane. The room was nice, even though we did not get a nice view, but really didn’t care, we needed to rest. We liked the happy hour and breakfast, and the facilities were nice, too. Staff at the pool bar and front desk were very nice, thanks.
Embassy Suites by Hilton San Juan – Hotel & Casino
This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. Located in San Juan in the region of North Puerto Rico, 25 miles from Fajardo, Embassy Suites by Hilton San Juan – Hotel & Casino features a year-round outdoor pool and views of the pool. There is a casino on site and guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room at this resort is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. Certain units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms come with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Caguas is 14 miles from Embassy Suites San Juan, and Dorado is 16 miles away. The nearest airport is Luis Munoz Marin International Airport, 1.2 miles from Embassy Suites by Hilton San Juan – Hotel & Casino.
- The staff was very helpful and understanding I had to leave early because hurricane Maria I was only charge for the nights that I stay I wi
- The pool, the beach, happy hour and the atrium JB the lobby
- I liked the friendly service and the big comfortable bed. The pool was awesome and I like hearing the live bands in the casino.o
- Bacon was amazing, cornmeal was super tasty, bed was comfy, room was super quiet.
Staff was attentive, and overall service was impeccable! I would definitely recommended tSan Juan/Carolina Embassy Suites to all my friends.
I had checked out and forgotten my clothes in the closet. I called and San from security was most helpful in retrieving my items so I can pick them up.
DoubleTree by Hilton San Juan
One of our best sellers in San Juan! This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. Offering state-of-the-art amenities, delicious on-site dining options and spacious accommodations, this San Juan hotel is only a short distance from area attractions, including casinos and beaches.Popular area attractions, including the Puerto Rico Museum of Arts, the Plaza Las Americas Shopping Center and historic Old San Juan are a short distance from the Doubletree San Juan. Guests will also find easy access to Munoz Marin International Airport. A shuttle service to the beach and beach club is available.Contemporary guest rooms are furnished with flat-screen TVs, MP3 compatible radios and high-speed internet access. Guests will also enjoy in-room microwaves, mini-refrigerators and the San Juan Doubletree’s signature Sweet Dreams beds.While staying at the recently renovated Doubletree in San Juan, guests can take advantage of modern fitness facilities as well as massage services and an outdoor swimming pool. The hotel also features a variety of on-site dining options, including sushi, Mediterranean and Asian cuisine.
- Free warm delicious chocolate chip cookies at check-in.
- Great staff and service with very clean and modern room. Restaurant is good and reasonable but the Starbucks is awesome!!!
- We stayed here last year and the people were very nice then and they remembered us from last year. Very comfortable and accommodating despite all that has happened in Puerto Rico the people are so nice. Especially Antionio one of the porters. LOVE this place and I love Puerto Rico. PLEASE HELP PUERTO RICO
- Everything. Very clean, smelt great and the room was amazing.
- Everything. They were very nice. Love the pool and jacuzzi. It was cozy . The hotel smell great
San Juan Marriott Resort and Stellaris Casino
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a sun terrace, San Juan Marriott Resort and Stellaris Casino offers accommodations in San Juan, just 29 miles from Fajardo. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Private parking is available on site.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Some units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Views of the sea, pool or city are featured in certain rooms. All rooms include a private bathroom. Extras include bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk, gift shop, and shops at the property.You can play tennis at this resort, and car rental is available. Caguas is 15 miles from San Juan Marriott Resort, and Dorado is 13 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Luis Munoz Marin International Airport, 4.3 miles from San Juan Marriott Resort and Stellaris Casino.
- the room was a bit small considering the price, except that perfect hotel for families.
- The room was comfortable and the location was good.
- Nothing specific because everything is wonderful. I guess if I have to say one thing was better than all the rest it was the people. It seem like everyone that worked at the Marriott were as friendly as friendly could be. Great great staff
I hate popcorn ceilings. The decor in the room was dated. There was no convenient plug for charging the phone or the laptop. The view was not pleasant. The concierge sent me to a restaurant that had been closed. The pools are quite attractive-but will almost inevitably be over-crowded at some point. AT 8AM, one can swim comfortably.
The bathroom is basically what one might expect in a hotel of this category 30+ years ago and it badly needs renewal.
- Excellent location. Lots of bars and restaurants nearby. 10 minutes walk to la Placita
La Concha Renaissance San Juan Resort
One of our top picks in San Juan.This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. With an outdoor infinity pool overlooking Condado Beach, this 4-star resort features a 24-hour casino and several fine dining restaurants. The large guest rooms have private sea-view balconies.The brightly decorated rooms at La Concha Resort have floor-to-ceiling windows opening to the balcony. They have flat-screen TVs with channels such as HBO and ESPN. Other amenities include iPod docks and work desks.Guests can relax on a lounge bed at the deck surrounding the outdoor pool, or enjoy a drink from the poolside bar in the hot tub. The hotel also features a fitness center with cardio equipment and free weights. Free bike rental is also available.For breakfast and dinner, guests can choose from a variety of on-site restaurants such as Perla or Komakai, offering poolside tapas and seafood. Guests can also choose to dine in the privacy of their own room. The breakfast included in the rate is only for 2 people.
- The bed was extremely comfy. The room was gorgeous. The water stations.
- Directly located at the beach. Several bar and restaurant options in walking distance.
- Beautiful grounds, great location on beach. The food was good at the pool bar. Staff was very friendly and helpful.
- Fabulous view from room. Beautiful beach and pools. Great food outside and in.
- The decor and amenities were nice and bedding was 100% luxury.
Top Resorts In Gurabo Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in Gurabo to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in Gurabo but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in Gurabo. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!