7 Best Resorts To Stay In El Prado San José – Top Hotel Reviews
El Prado San José is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in El Prado San José. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in El Prado San José. You’re probably wondering where to stay in El Prado San José. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 7 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 7 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in El Prado San José right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in El Prado San José with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
7 Best Resorts In El Prado San José:
Casa Conde Hotel & Suites
Showcasing a hot tub and sauna, Casa Conde Hotel & Suites is located in San José in the region of San José, just 12 miles from Alajuela. The resort has a year-round outdoor pool and fitness center, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some rooms feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. All rooms have a private bathroom fitted with a shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. Superior rooms include a spa tub or a hot tub.There is a gift shop at the property.Escazú is 5 miles from Casa Conde Hotel & Suites, and Heredia is 7 miles away. The nearest airport is Tobías Bolaños International Airport, 6 miles from the property.
- I was really surprised to find this oasis in San José!
- The staff was amazing.. even changed a flat tire for me 🙂
- The property is beautiful. I had a few problems With my room, the lock for the bathroom was broken, there was something wrong with the toilet, they came to fix it in about 5 minutes, and there was no hot water for the hot tub.
With the help of earplugs at night, it’s quiet. There an outdoor bar, hot tub and pool.
- I was very pleased with the service. Everyone was very attentive and accommodating.
Sports & Tennis Club Hotel
Showcasing a year-round outdoor pool and sauna, Sports & Tennis Club Hotel is located in San José. The resort has a playground and terrace, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.Every room is fitted with a TV with satellite channels. The rooms include a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a gift shop at the property.You can play tennis and ping-pong at the resort. The resort also provides car rental. Alajuela is 10 miles from Sports & Tennis Club Hotel, and Escazú is 2.8 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Tobías Bolaños International Airport, 3.1 miles from Sports & Tennis Club Hotel.
The sports facilities were wonderful
Great central location
- Glenn the receptionist must be the most helpful receptionist ever. He should get a raise!
- Fantastic facilities with free use of gym, sports facilities, pool. Very friendly and helpful staff. This was a last minute change to our plans and we were really pleased to end our holiday here.
- Nice spot for activities, great location by most central large park in San Jose
The all-time availability of the large swimming pool. As a swimmer, I really appreciated it.
People here play tennis at any time of the day or night.
The restaurant is good.
- The sports facilities were wonderful
Colours Oasis Resort
Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, Colours Oasis Resort offers accommodations in San José, just 8 miles from Alajuela. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Every room includes a TV with cable channels. Certain accommodations include a sitting area for your convenience. Every room comes with a private bathroom fitted with a shower.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Escazú is 2.1 miles from Colours Oasis Resort, and Heredia is 3.7 miles away. The nearest airport is Tobías Bolaños International Airport, 0.6 miles from the property.
The staff were very friendly
The pool looked clean but we didn’t have a chance to swim
Our room was big and spacious
- This resort was perfect. The location, facilities and people. I had a beautiful stay at Colours and will definitely stay again 🙂
- Friendly service, relaxed atmosphere and comfortable
- Very nice with a great pool and comfortable to relax and work in peace.
Confortable and spacy room
Free coffee 🙂
Perfect location between airport and city center
- The staff were very friendly
SoapBerry House Escazu
Featuring free WiFi and a playground, SoapBerry House Escazu offers pet-friendly accommodations in Ayala, just 5 miles from San José. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms feature a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms have views of the mountains or pool. Superior rooms include a sauna or a hot tub. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is available.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Alajuela is 8 miles from SoapBerry House Escazu, and Escazú is 0.9 miles away. The nearest airport is Tobías Bolaños International Airport, 2.5 miles from SoapBerry House Escazu.
No reviews yet.
Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, San Jose Aeropuerto, Costa Rica
Featuring 2 luxurious outdoor pools, a fitness center, and a gift shop, this hotel offers free Wi-Fi and 4 well-furnished meeting rooms to host events, receptions and weddings in San Jose.The rooms in Country Inns & Suites by Carlson feature a private bathroom, air conditioning, and cable TV. Room service and laundry services are available.Guests at in Country Inns & Suites by Carlson can enjoy on-site dining at Mambi Restaurant. This eatery overlooks the hotel’s lush gardens and lovely outdoor pool, creating the perfect dining atmosphere.Pueblo Antiguo and Café Britt coffee plantation are a 10 minute drive from the hotel, and the Poas Volcano is a 40 minute drive away. Guests can enjoy tours to the rain-forest or relax on the beaches only a short drive away.
- Airport shuttle started nice and early and was complimentary
- The pool was cold but beautiful. The proximity to the airport. The staff were kind and attentive. I enjoyed the grounds.
- Friendly. Free shuttle to the airport. Great breakfast
- Friendly staff, nice view & location, good breakfast
- The restaurant at the hotel was beyond amazing. Reasonable prices, excellent service and delicious food!!
Wyndham San Jose Herradura
One of our top picks in San José.Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a year-round outdoor pool, Wyndham San Jose Herradura offers accommodations in San José. There is a casino on site and guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Certain rooms have a private bathroom with a hot tub, and others have bathrobes and slippers. Certain units feature a sitting area where you can relax. A flat-screen TV is featured.There is free shuttle service and hairdresser’s at the property.The resort also provides car rental. Alajuela is 5 miles from Wyndham Hotel San Jose Herradura, and Escazú is 4.3 miles away. The nearest airport is Tobías Bolaños International Airport, 1.9 miles from Wyndham San Jose Herradura.
Asuncion is a great choice for travelers interested in sightseeing, friendly locals and restaurants.
- The room with a view was spacious and quite as promised. Very accommodating from the receptionists to the hotel staff. Excellent service and really convenient location. Could not recommend highly enough.
- Breakfast was like a party…lots of options including the omelet bar which I loved. Sitting by the pool was lovely. Fresh juices, friendly staff that were very attentive. My room was spacious and the window opened, which I loved to let the breeze and fresh air come in. Updated bath, awesome water pressure and the Japanese restaurant on sight was so good we ate their 2 nights in a row. You can book your tours on sight too. That was wonderful! Overall very happy!
- The breakfast was adequate and the staff was great.Free internet and calls to US. Free Parking
- Lots of pools, great buffet breakfast, comfortable beds, everything worked in room (AC, showers, etc), clean, free shuttle to airport.
Good location for a 1 or two night stay.
Staff was very nice.
Costa Rica Marriott Hotel San Jose
One of our top picks in San José.A former hacienda located on a 30-acre coffee plantation, this hotel features 2 outdoor swimming pools, a golf driving range and a coffee-inspired spa. Downtown San Jose is about a 15-minute drive away.The Kuö Spa at Costa Rica Marriott Hotel San Jose offers a wide variety of body and beauty treatments using coffee, volcanic ash and other natural ingredients from Costa Rica.All rooms feature flat-screen TVs with cable and satellite channels, and wired internet. The private bathrooms include amenities. Some rooms features views of the pool.The hotel serves Peruvian delicacies at La Isabella Restaurant, open for dinner, or Latin American cuisine at Antigua restaurant. The café serves gourmet Costa Rican coffee.Guests can enjoy eco-tourism activities at Poás Volcano National Park, or take a tour of the Café Britt Coffee Plantation, both within a 15-minute drive of the hotel. Juan Santamaría International airport is only 3 miles away. Free Wi-Fi is available in public areas of the property.
Asuncion is a great choice for travelers interested in sightseeing, friendly locals and restaurants.
- We really enjoyed the attentiveness of the staff, as well as the cleanliness of the property. The fact that there were so many dining options on the campus was a major plus!
- Great design hotel, atmosphere, pool, gardens, room, breakfast, location close to airport.
- The breakfast here was the exceptional. The staff was so friendly and helpful. The spa and workout facilities were very nice! This was a very beautiful hotel and a great place to stay overall.
- Great breakfast, beautiful grounds, excellent customer service. Made to feel welcome and looked after from the minute we arrived.
We stayed at the Costa Rica Marriott Hotel San Jose on two separate occasions. San Jose was a transit hub for us and it’s proximity to the airport was ideal for us.
This was our second stay at the Costa Rica Marriott Hotel San Jose, and we booked a deluxe King room. The room exceeded our expectations compared to our first experience here (the room had carpeting and the decor was dated compared to the rest of the hotel). We were given a room in the “newer” wing of the hotel. The room and bathroom had been recently renovated and had modern finishings. The room was very clean and comfortable.
There was an issue with the air conditioning in the room, but the staff were very quick to resolve the situation. We were very satisfied with the outcome.
The facilities of the hotel are outstanding. The gym is world class and the hotel provided us with access to the spa facilities. The grounds and pool are well maintained and very impressive.
Top Resorts In El Prado San José Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in El Prado San José to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in El Prado San José but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in El Prado San José. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!