7 Best Resorts To Stay In Barrón Sinaloa – Top Hotel Reviews
Barrón Sinaloa is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in Barrón Sinaloa. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Barrón Sinaloa. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Barrón Sinaloa. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 7 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 7 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in Barrón Sinaloa right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in Barrón Sinaloa with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
7 Best Resorts In Barrón Sinaloa:
Estrella del Mar Resort Mazatlan
One of our top picks in Mazatlán.This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi, Estrella del Mar Resort Mazatlan offers accommodations in Mazatlán. The resort has an outdoor pool and terrace, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.Every room is equipped with a TV. Certain rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. Each room includes a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and free toiletries.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.General Rafael Buelna Airport is 4.3 miles away.
The setting is beautiful. It is a very quiet setting and restful. While we were there on a Monday and none of the activities were open
the Barefoot Bar looks like a fun addition. Plus the bikes, boggie boards and kids giant slide.
Description said robes in room, not there. Had to request a coffee maker three time. Coffee cups
were there but no maker. Had dinner in the restaurant and mine was very good….waiter was great.
- the ocean view, the pristine beaches, the hotel front seat staff,
- The clubhouse breakfast was amazing!!!! Servers Jose( at sand beach bar) and Johnny at Clubhouse made our trip more enjoyable!!
- Beaches are have natural beauty but need more maintenance
- Loved my time here! The staff was excellent; everyone I interacted with was very accommodating and friendly (and no issues even with my limited Spanish)! The room was gorgeous – quite large including a spacious bathroom, lovely veranda looking out to the ocean, and clean. The lighting in the main bedroom/sitting area wasn’t the best so it was a bit dark at night even with all the lights on, but this didn’t bother me. The private beach and pool area (with a good size hot tub) sold me on loving every minute of my stay! I ate at the hotel restaurant for all my meals and found the food to be quite good and the drinks were very generous. As a bonus, you can drink the water (I did, with no issues)!
- The setting is beautiful. It is a very quiet setting and restful. While we were there on a Monday and none of the activities were open
Royal Villas Resort
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Showcasing an outdoor pool and playground, Royal Villas Resort is located in Mazatlán in the region of Sinaloa. The resort has a terrace and hot tub, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Private parking is available on site.Each room is equipped with a private bathroom. A TV with cable channels is featured.You will find a 24-hour front desk, room service, hairdresser’s and gift shop at the property.You can play ping-pong at this resort, and car rental is available. The nearest airport is General Rafael Buelna Airport, 14 miles from Royal Villas Resort.
- We booked 2 room, 2 beds. We were checked into 1 room with 2 beds. The manager told us it was our booking companys responsibility. They did not tey to help correct or even listen to our situation even though we had a printed confirmation stating 2 rooms 2 beds…
- The staff here was very welcoming. Seems they do all they can to make you feel at home. Centrally located on the beach in middle of golden zone. Every room has a view.
- La playa es excelente, y el turismo que ofrecen fue de lo mejor!
- La comida excelente , el gerente David buenísimo su trato , al personal tienes que ” rogarle” para que te atiendan en recepción
- realmente exelente areas de servicos y muy comodas
Las Flores Beach Resort
Las Flores Beach Resort offers accommodations in Mazatlán. The resort has a terrace and views of the sea, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms have a sitting area where you can relax. All rooms come with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk, room service, ticket service and a shops at the property.The resort also provides car rental. General Rafael Buelna Airport is 13 miles from the property.
- Well equipped kitchen. We drank coffee on the balcony while watching the ocean every morning and cooked and ate breakfast in our room. Comfortable bed. Very friendly and helpful staff. Nice pools. Great bath and pool towels. Fabulous location in the heart of the Golden Zone and close to everything.
- The location was perfect on the beach. The palapas on the beach and the restaurant staff were good. The beds were comfortable and there was good tv reception. The food was acceptable in the hotel restaurant. Lots of shops and convenience stores nearby.
- THE RESTAURANT WITH MOST EXCELLENT SERVICE. WE MET WITH TEACHER GABINO & FAMAILY AND HAD A NICE LUNCH
- I loved the view of our room and the staff was so nice and professional!
- Loved the room and the location of the hotel it’s perfect! Loved the food at the restaurant and the staff is very nice
The Palms Resort of Mazatlan
One of our top picks in Mazatlán.Showcasing an outdoor pool and terrace, The Palms Resort of Mazatlan is located in Mazatlán in the region of Sinaloa. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room includes a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms include views of the sea or mountains. The rooms include a private bathroom fitted with a shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk, business center, a gift shop, and a shops at the property.The resort also provides car rental. General Rafael Buelna Airport is 14 miles from the property.
- The staff were all very friendly and helpful. We enjoyed the view from our room. This is our favorite hotel in Mazatlan. We’ve tried others but always return to Las Palmas Resort.
- Great rooms, location is good if you want to stay in the tourist area. A little bit far from the city center and malecon. Away from the local action. Very nice Hotel though
- The swimming pool facing the ocean was amazing!! Great food in the restaurant. Nice and big rooms.
- The beds were very comfortable. My 2 boys loved hanging out at the pool. I would definitely come back here to stay.
The view form the pool area is great
The pool area in general it’s OKAY
The entrance looks nice semi open space and kind of clean
El Cid Castilla Beach
El Cid Castilla Beach hotel is on the Mazatlán’s beach in the Golden Zone. The hotel is a 30 minute drive from Mazatlán Airport and 15 minutes from the historic district.The El Cid Castilla has 8 pools, restaurants and bars. Guests can play golf or tennis at the El Cid Country Club. The hotel has water slides and a Kids Club. An on-site marina offers slips and sports fishing.All rooms at Castilla Beach have ceiling fans. Each room also provides a private balcony, where guests can enjoy the sunset.In Mazatlan’s Golden Zone, El Cid Castilla is a 15 minute drive from the Old Town. The Angela Peralta Theater is also located nearby.
- A different variety of the buffets each day. A good open choice on restaurants on the all included. Staff is very attentive. It being our first time its a place that we will keep in mind the next time we visit. We had an excellent room location, close to everything we needed.
- Nice pool, decent prices for food and beer inside the hotel even when in “European package”
- El servicio del personal, el buffet de buena calidad y el que se preocupen por ofrecer alternativas, tenia reservada una habitación con vista a la piscina y me ofrecieron una con vista al mar y mas grande por una diferencia $$$ y la verdad me agrado.
Ubicación del Hotel, playa y piscina.
Personal del valet parking, rápidos.
En general el personal te atiende de manera cortéz y amigable.
- Todo la vista al mar servicio entretenimiento asi como las albercas
Pueblo Bonito Mazatlan All Inclusive
One of our top picks in Mazatlán.This property is a 14-minute walk from the beach. This 5-star Mazatlan hotel offers a private balcony or terrace in every suite. The hotel is located directly on the beach, in the city’s Golden Zone.Pueblo Bonito Mazatlan features 2 swimming pools and a children’s pool. Guests can also enjoy daily activities or the kids club. Spa treatments are also available.Suites at the Mazatlan Pueblo Bonito are equipped with a kitchenette. A spacious bathroom, safety deposit box and ironing facilities are also provided.The Pueblo Bonito’s Angelo’s Gourmet Restaurant serves Italian and international cuisine. Las Palomas serves Mexican food, while Cilantros offers fresh seafood. A swim-up bar and a poolside snack bar are also available.
- Nice resort, great pool, great restaurants, and a fine location. The hotel is easy to navigate and provides all one needs for a getaway.
- I love how friendly everyone was and the food here was so good ! I LOVED the view !
- The view was amazing and everyone was so attentive
- Cilantro restaurant has an amazing staff. The front desk is just..Ok. Everyone else and everything else was fantastic
- Liked my room. Service was good. Need more bilingual staff
Isla Mazatlan Golden Resort
This property is a 13-minute walk from the beach. Showcasing a year-round outdoor pool and hot tub, Isla Mazatlan Golden Resort is located in Mazatlán in the region of Sinaloa. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this resort is air conditioned and features a TV and DVD player. Certain rooms feature a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room has a private bathroom.There is concierge services at the property.You can play ping-pong at this resort, and car rental is available. The nearest airport is General Rafael Buelna Airport, 14 miles from Isla Mazatlan Golden .
No reviews yet.
Top Resorts In Barrón Sinaloa Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in Barrón Sinaloa to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in Barrón Sinaloa but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in Barrón Sinaloa. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!