7 Best Resorts To Stay In Ban Hin Laem Kanchanaburi Province – Top Hotel Reviews
Ban Hin Laem Kanchanaburi Province is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in Ban Hin Laem Kanchanaburi Province. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Ban Hin Laem Kanchanaburi Province. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Ban Hin Laem Kanchanaburi Province. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 7 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 7 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in Ban Hin Laem Kanchanaburi Province right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in Ban Hin Laem Kanchanaburi Province with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
7 Best Resorts In Ban Hin Laem Kanchanaburi Province:
Mek Kiri Riverkwai Resort
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Mek Kiri Riverkwai Resort offers accommodations in Thong Pha Phum. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms have views of the mountains or river.You will find luggage storage space at the property.
- Beautiful and peaceful nature view in the morning.
- Such a nice place to stay. Good view, good atmosphere. The morning atmosphere is great.
- Beautiful view from the hammock next to our room. Nice beds.
Very nice location, quiet, raft bungalows are simple but confortable.
Very kind people
- A very quiet place, and good quality construction for a floating resort. Ideal for a large group making their own animation. Very friendly staff and owner
Nakakiri Resort & Spa
Nakakiri Resort & Spa in Kanchanaburi is situated in a natural environment surrounded by mountain and river scenery. It features an outdoor pool. Free Wi-fi is available in public areas.Rooms at Nakakiri Resort are equipped with a TV, fridge and tea/coffee maker. Room service is provided.Guests can relax with a traditional Thai massage. Recreational activities at the resort include ATV rides and rafting.The on-site restaurant offers a Thai and Western menu.Nakakiri Resort & Spa is a 3-hour drive from Bangkok.
- I stayed a night at the floating house with my friends.Thats good for our party (a little party) but the room it’s not good, Door can’t open but overall that’s ok. it’s appropriate with price
- Comfortable resort, good breakfast and large cool pool. Staff are friendly, but limited english. Beautiful surroundings.
Breakfast buffet is very delicious and great
Room is big and clean
Staff is nice and helpful
Good & clean rooms & polite staff.
Bathroom adequate. Scenic & pleasant surroundings.
Just a very poor breakfast buffet
Our room was a double floating room on the river
The location and view from the room was superior.
Very quiet and only the sound of nature and the river at nighttime.
Keeree Loft Resort
Keeree Loft Resort offers accommodations in Thong Pha Phum. The resort has a barbecue and views of the mountains, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.The rooms include a flat-screen TV. All rooms have a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.You will find a gift shop at the property.
- Wish the Lady Manager could speak English. We were like a duck and chicken communicating. Otherwise she was a good host.
- The facility is fair with nice garden and proper decorations. Friendly staff.
- Beautiful property. The interior furnishings are excellent.
Extreme friendly staff. Location perfect close to the national parks or in the way to border.
Set up modern but all well decorated. Garden set up well thought off
- The lodge is brand new and remote from the road, therefore quiet
Suan Ruen Rom view raft
Showcasing a barbecue and views of the mountains, Suan Ruen Rom view raft is located in Thong Pha Phum. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Each room at this resort is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Some accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms feature views of the river or garden.You will find valet parking and shops at the property.A range of activities are available in the area, such as diving and fishing.
Excellent location, kind staff and clean room. Guests can enjoy nature sound and clean air.
Location is just front of river. restaurant can serve good thai food.
- อาหารอร่อย เตียงนุ่มสะอาดดี บรรยากาศเยี่ยม ไว้โอกาสหน้าจะต้องมาอีกแน่นอน
- ห้องนอนใหม่สะอาดดี , พนักงานดูแลลูกค้าดี , ห้องน้ำกว้างขวางสะอาดแต่น้ำเบาไปหน่อย , บรรยากาศดีติดแม่น้ำแควน้อย
- วิวสวยมาก ช่วงเช้าเดินลงไปในแม่น้ำได้เลย ช่วงเย็นก็เล่นน้ำได้ ที่ทานอาหารริมน้ำสวยทาม
- Excellent location, kind staff and clean room. Guests can enjoy nature sound and clean air.
Baan Rai Darun Home
Located in Ban Kui Yae, 29 miles from Sai Yok, Baan Rai Darun Home features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are equipped with a TV with cable channels. Certain rooms have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms feature views of the mountains or river. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a shower.
No reviews yet.
Puprai Tarnnarm Resort
Puprai Tarnnarm Resort offers accommodations in Thong Pha Phum. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room at this resort is air conditioned and has a TV. Certain units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. All rooms have a private bathroom equipped with a shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Free use of bicycles is available at this resort and the area is popular for biking.
- This was my first stay at the resort, It is easy to find. The rooms and houses are very nice, there are different sizes and forms from which can be picked from. It is a rather large resort, with much nature and directly on the river. It is also very quiet and most comfortable. The personal is very friendly and helpful in everyway. The rooms are very clean, which was important to me. I can only recommend this resort in the highest manner, it is one of the best I have been to in my long travel experience in Thailand. There are several very nice attractions in the area, but to see more you should have your own transportation. If I am in the area again, I will definitely stay there again.
- Well maintained resort with beautifull green layout except rooms
-ที่นอนเสริมธรรมดามากไม่เหมือนที่เคยไปพักที่อื่นมาเลยโดยจองผ่าน Booking.com เหมือนกัน
- ชอบบรรยากาศโดยรอบของรีสอร์ท เห็นยอดเขาชัดเจน สายน้ำไหลผ่าน จัดสวนสวยงาม ต้นไม้ร่มรื่น พนักงานอัธยาศัยดี เตียงคุณภาพดี หลับสบาย สงบเงียบ เหมาะกับการพักผ่อน และ เดินออกกำลังกาย อากาศสดชื่น บริสุทธิ์
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Baansuan Agape’ offers accommodations in Ban Thung Na. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Each room includes a TV. Some accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Every room comes with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find slippers and free toiletries.There is a shared lounge at the property.Free use of bicycles is available at this resort and the area is popular for biking.
- Nice place, nice staff, not strong in english but very very helpfull.
- Nice resort in a natural environment with nice garden. Kind of semi detached bungalows with good quality beds and clean room. Staff is very friendly and helpful. Need car or motor cycle to get around.
- Breakfast, cleanliness, the politeness of the staff
- Nice family-staff. Smiling and helping. Breakfast was super, we could order what we liked. Bautiful, well caretaken garden. Good WIFI , bisycles, friendly dogs like our own. All the needed toiletries. Good food in the restaurant. Nice presents when leaving. The best ever in Thailand.
Staff were amazingly nice.
Breakfast was incredible and huge, I think they gave us everything they could find and they found quite a lot.
The room was very nice and overlooked a nice pond.
They gave us complimentary coconuts (what better way to buy tourists?).
Top Resorts In Ban Hin Laem Kanchanaburi Province Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in Ban Hin Laem Kanchanaburi Province to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in Ban Hin Laem Kanchanaburi Province but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in Ban Hin Laem Kanchanaburi Province. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!