7 Best Resorts To Stay In Bala Ontario – Top Hotel Reviews
Bala Ontario is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in Bala Ontario. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Bala Ontario. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Bala Ontario. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 7 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 7 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in Bala Ontario right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in Bala Ontario with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
7 Best Resorts In Bala Ontario:
Located in Port Carling in the region of Ontario, 28 miles from Midland, Duff’s Cottages features a playground and views of the lake.Some units include a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room.
No reviews yet.
Located in Bracebridge in the region of Ontario, 31 miles from Midland, Touchstone Resort features a seasonal outdoor pool and a private beach area. The resort has a hot tub and fitness center, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.Each room at this resort is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. Enjoy a cup of coffee while looking out at the lake or pool.You will find luggage storage space at the property.You can play tennis at this resort, and the area is popular for canoeing and hiking.
No reviews yet.
Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and views of the lake, Clevelands House is located in Minett. The resort has a playground and views of the pool, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this resort is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms include a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play tennis and ping-pong at this resort, and the area is popular for canoeing. Midland is 31 miles from Clevelands House, and Huntsville is 24 miles away.
- We had the Turkey dinner at the restaurant. Place was nice and cozy. People were friendly. I loved the rustic look of the place and all the beautiful grounds. As it was Thanksgiving weekend I did not go swimming in the lake, but thought about it more than once.
- We were upgraded to a cottage, which was very nice of them. Accommodations and amenities were excellent. Lots of activities for children. We would come back.
We loved the very clean cozy cottages.The location to the water is great.And having tennis courts closeby as well was handy. Would be nice if they had some pickle ball lines on them.
All of the amenities are great. We all agreed that coming with friends in the spring/summer season would be ideal for making good use of all of the activities offered. eg. Golf, tennis, ping pong, shuffleboard, pools,and water sports.
- The room was very clean and spacious. The staff was courteous and helpful, the people beside us came in around 12:30am and were VERY noisy, kids running back and forth screaming and jumping up and down on the bed , I called the front desk and the woman said she would call them and ask them to be quiet, within 5 minutes the noise stopped. Breakfast was great, we arrived just before the restaurant was closing at 10:45 as we were told upon check in it closed at 11 but it had since changed to 10:45. My coffee was cold as the coffee maker had been turned off but the staff quickly made a new pot for me. Overall the staff was great!
It was their final weekend of season so many amenities were not available. The restaurant staff were great, and accommodated with what they had in kitchen. The front desk were friendly, needed a strong nudge when one room had faulty plumbing discovered after 11 pm….. Were going to bring in a plumber that late at night to fix it and make us wait for this stranger ?? We let them know that was not a pen acceptable option and were then moved to neighbouring room…. Should have been her first offer. But in the end all was good,
Rooms had been renovated, but seriously, a clean shower curtain would have been wise.
Located in Port Severn in the region of Ontario, 23 miles from Orillia, Severn Lodge features a hot tub and a private beach area. There is a water park on site and guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room at this resort is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Some rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms have a private bathroom with a hot tub and bathtub, with free toiletries and a hairdryer provided.You will find a shared lounge at the property.You can play tennis at this resort, and the area is popular for biking. The resort also provides free use of bicycles.
The waterfront is beautiful
We enjoyed swimming, boating
Excellent and friendly staff
Food exceeded our expectations
- The food – excellent, location – outstanding, view from room – beyond compare, the staff – the benchmark of hospitality.
- Stunning view of the lake! Any questions we had were addressed immediately. Bed and pillows were perfect, looked like a new jet tub in bathroom and the grounds of the lodge were groomed meticulously. We will come back 🙂
- Da vista. Do quarto , da paz , natureza tudo lindo !
- The waterfront is beautiful
JW Marriott The Rosseau Muskoka Resort
Boasting a full-service spa and a swim-through indoor/outdoor pool. This JW Marriott is just a 5-minute drive from The Rock Golf Course in Minett, Ontario. Spacious rooms offer fireplace and full kitchenettes.A flat-screen TV, living room and dining area are furnished in all rooms at JW Marriott The Rosseau Muskoka Resort. Rooms are traditionally styled with light colors and include luxury bath amenities, robes and a hairdryer.The JW Marriott Muskoka facilities include a gym, business center, and an on-site restaurant. For recreation, guests can go canoeing or skiing on property.This hotel is about a 1-hour drive from the coast of Lake Huron and Queen Elizabeth II Wildlands Provincial Park.
The hotel and staff went beyond what we could have expected. We walked into the room and it was decorated with balloons and a banter. We later came back to our room to discover a bottle of wine on the house. We spent lots of time at the spa and loved every second. The restaurant Lakes spoiled us and all of the staff was so welcoming.
Two big thumbs up. Thank you.
- The hotel is beautiful and rooms comfortable. The location is spectacular and I imagine in the summer it is beautiful. The indoor/outdoor pool was a hit with the kids and the March break programs were very good.
- The resort was very nice with a great view of the lake. The staff were all so wonderful and accommodating. Everyone from house keeping to restaurant/bar to spa and front desk. Thank you.
Great service and great room
Got upgraded upon arrival
- Stunning views of the frozen lake and it was fun to swim in the indoor outdoor pool and soak in the outdoor jacuzzi while it snowed and everything was iced over! Kitchenette in the room and you could buy milk juice and other breakfast items from the hotel shop. Considering we were pretty much snowed in the two nights we were there, there were three restaurant options plus room service and the gas fire place in the room was a lovely touch. However, in normal weather conditions it’s possible to stock up on provisions from the charming Rosseau general store. The Crossroads bar and grill restaurant serves fantastic food with great service if you prefer to eat out. The dog-sledding was a particular highlight. All in all a fantastic final leg of our week in Ontario
- The hotel and staff went beyond what we could have expected. We walked into the room and it was decorated with balloons and a banter. We later came back to our room to discover a bottle of wine on the house. We spent lots of time at the spa and loved every second. The restaurant Lakes spoiled us and all of the staff was so welcoming.
The “New” Baldwins Resort
Showcasing a barbecue and sun terrace, The “New” Baldwins Resort is located in Windermere in the region of Ontario, just 20 miles from Huntsville. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room includes a TV. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.There is a shared lounge at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including fishing, canoeing and hiking.
- The meals were outstanding. The portions were large and the staff was outstanding – friendly, engaging, and extremely attentive.
- Very serene and quiet just the way we wanted for our weekend getaway. The staff is very hospitable and Michael’s excellent home cooked meals are cherry on top of the cake
- Beautiful location and friendliest, welcoming staff. Food is delicious and very generous portions. Delightful spot that the new owners are doing a fabulous job with.
Warm welcome by Rhona. Beds were very comfortable, clean rooms. Breakfast was wholesome and filling. Mike and Paula did an awesome job of feeding us.
It was nice that I could bring my dog with me .
- What I consider a “true” Canadian Resort. Very friendly and accomodating staff. Excellent breakfast, and friendly service.
Patterson-Kaye Resort and Spa
Located in Bracebridge, 30 miles from Orillia, Patterson-Kaye Resort and Spa features a restaurant and free WiFi. The resort has a seasonal outdoor pool and barbecue, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms have a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Some accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.A range of activities are available in the area, such as biking and fishing. The resort also provides free use of bicycles.
- I liked the cottage I stayed in for the most part. I really enjoyed the comfort of having a fire place in my room and the kitchen. We enjoyed the hot tub as well.
- The beds need to be updated as I woke up the first morning with a slightly sore back and it was even worse the second morning. If I’d of stayed longer I’d be crippled within a week. Other than that it was a nice little cabin. LOVED the fire place, the kitchenette and the front porch. one other thing to note though, the water from the hot water taps was brown and rusty looking. Some of their plumbing might need to be addressed. Cold water seemed fine.
- Comfortable beds, spacious rooms, convenient kitchen.
Rooms were comfortable and clean
On site restaurant
Friendly and helpful staff
- Love the scenery of the Muskoka river, and the main lodge is beautiful!
Top Resorts In Bala Ontario Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in Bala Ontario to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in Bala Ontario but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in Bala Ontario. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!