7 Best Resorts To Stay In Antillo Sicily – Top Hotel Reviews
Antillo Sicily is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in Antillo Sicily. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Antillo Sicily. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Antillo Sicily. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 7 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 7 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in Antillo Sicily right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in Antillo Sicily with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
7 Best Resorts In Antillo Sicily:
La Plage Resort
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Overlooking the Ionian Sea, La Plage Resort is set right on its free private beach, within the Isola Bella Nature Reserve. It features modern rooms and bungalows with garden or sea views. The cable way to the historic center of Taormina is a 10 minute walk away.All accommodations comes equipped with a modern design, air conditioning, and a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. All rooms have a balcony or patio, and some bungalows have private grounds with hot tub.The Fusion restaurant specializes in traditional Sicilian cuisine, made with genuine local products. The bar serves international cocktails and spirits. A sweet Italian breakfast is available daily.La Plage provides a variety of beauty treatments and an outdoor massage gazebo. Expure Spa is complete with Turkish bath, hydro-massage showers and chromotherapy.The staff can organize excursions to Mount Etna Regional Park, a 45 minute drive away. Parking is free.
- Nice location, although we couldn’t use the sunloungers during our visit because of the torrential rain during our stay. Bright airy rooms and a well appointed bathroom with very nice toiletries.
- I was disappointed it was absolutely no value for money. Room without view and a shower that didn’t work and was not fixed, toilet brush holder had residue from previous guest and only hotel in Italy with no complimentary water at all and no tea/coffee making facilities. One felt that the Hotel was there to fleece guests and concentrated on weddings and events for greater return. Reception staff insincere.
- La Plage is on the Mediterranean Sea. It’s beautiful and very romantic. The food is fantastic, the wine selection is superb.
- The location by the beach and walking distance to the cable car gave us the best of a sea and town location. The staff were helpful, friendly and knowledgeable.
- Great location and the beach looks beautiful. House we stayed in is fine.
Atahotel Naxos Beach
One of our top picks in Giardini Naxos.Featuring free WiFi, Atahotel Naxos Beach offers accommodations in Giardini Naxos. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this resort is air conditioned and is fitted with a TV with satellite channels. Certain rooms have views of the sea or garden. Every room includes a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is free shuttle service, a 24-hour front desk and a gift shop at the property.You can play ping-pong at this resort, and bike rental is available. Catania is 23 miles from Atahotel Naxos Resort, and Taormina is 2.9 miles from the property. Fontanarossa Airport is 26 miles away.
- Vivianne at the reception desk was very nice. Close to beach and tennis courts.
- gym, tennis courts, also had an olympic sized pool, shame it wasn’t heated in Oct.
- Location is very good, next to the beach, next to the city centre, and relatively close to Taormina and Etna. Hotel has amazingly big private parking which is very convenient. Big rooms with nice small outside area with chairs and coffee table. Lots of things to do in the hotel not only for kids but also for adults. Two swimming pools.
- The gardens are so well kept. We stayed in the garden villas. Quite a walk to the main building but it was pleasant. Very child friendly and the staff at breakfast and at the restaurants were always very accommodating. I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone traveling with young children. The playgrounds are good. The rooms were very comfortable and stylish. A pleasant surprise as nothing like we saw on the hotel website!
- Enough parking space, close to Etna and Taormina (by car).
Located in Furnari in the region of Sicilia, 19 miles from Taormina, Borgo Abacena features a seasonal outdoor pool and playground. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Every room is fitted with a private bathroom. A TV is provided.The resort also provides car rental. Messina is 25 miles from Borgo Abacena, and Reggio di Calabria is 29 miles away. Tito Menniti Airport is 29 miles from the property.
- Localita tranquilla,ottimo ristorante e location della piscina stupenda.Stanze accoglienti e spaziose
- Tutto, gentilezza e disponibilità del personale, ottimo il ristorante, vista mozzafiato.
- la prima colazione ottima tutta roba fresca e molti dolci.
Bella struttura, accogliente e pulita, staff organizzato bene e ristorante da favola.
Bellissima la piscina.
- La disponibilità, puntualità, discrezione del personale, citazione particolare per Michelangelo sempre a disposizione
Showcasing a playground and ski-to-door access, Mareneve Resort is located in Linguaglossa. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is available and free private parking is available on site.Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Certain accommodations include a sitting area for your convenience. Views of the sea, mountains or garden are featured in certain rooms. Every room includes a private bathroom with a bidet and shower, with a hairdryer provided.There is a 24-hour front desk and gift shop at the property.This resort has a ski pass sales point and ski equipment is available. Bike rental is available at this resort and the area is popular for skiing and biking. The resort also provides car rental. Catania is 23 miles from Mareneve Resort, and Taormina is 8 miles from the property. Fontanarossa Airport is 25 miles away.
- Cleanliness and very helpful staff always ready to help and with a smile
- The property is very near to d ski resort very clean
Wonderful location for exploring Mount Etna and beautiful surrounding area.
Very comfortable, spacious room.
Good restaurant, with talented chef and helpful service.
Very good breakfast
All the staff were very friendly and professional. Elisa and Antonio were especially helpful and welcoming at reception (and spoke excellent English), and their colleagues in the restaurant and house-keeping were also most kind, efficient, and considerate – including Francesca and others whose names we did not learn.
- Staff is nice and responsive. Rooms are big and modern. The restaurant offers tasty local dishes.
- Ottimo personale, bella posizione, tanti servizi come la spa. Veduta dell’Etna dal balcone, attenti alle nostre esigenze dato che abbiamo un neonato.
Castello di San Marco Charming Hotel & SPA
One of our top picks in Calatabiano.This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Located in Calatabiano in the region of Sicilia, 22 miles from Catania, Castello di San Marco Charming Hotel & SPA features a seasonal outdoor pool and playground. The resort has a sun terrace and views of the pool, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Each room at this resort is air conditioned and has a TV. Some accommodations feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Bike rental and car rental are available at this resort and the area is popular for skiing.The area is popular for biking and canoeing. Taormina is 4 miles from Castello di San Marco, and Reggio di Calabria is 30 miles away. The nearest airport is Fontanarossa Airport, 25 miles from the property.
- the room was amazing! the garden and the pool very beautiful. the food
- Lovely hotel with amazing gardens that you can get lost in. Despite its size, it’s split into several discrete seating areas in the grounds which give you plenty of scope for privacy, and gives the hotel a really special feel. We went in October when it was probably a little quieter than in summer, and a couple of the lunch and evening bars were shut, but there was still a good pool bar for lunch and a wine bar and restaurant open for the evening. The nearby beach is a mix of rock and sand and is huge, with a cheap pizza place for alternative dinners. Good base for travelling to Taormina (10-15 mins drive). A perfect relaxing visit.
- Very friendly staff, wonderful garden, excellent breakfast, great location for tours, not far from sea, view from pool area to Etna
It’s just amazing place! Very quiet and relax area, the bedrooms are big and clean and the staff is very friendly and helpful.
The breakfast was very tasty, a lot to choose but the dinners were wonderful, jumiiiii.
Definitely I will come back!
- The property was glorious, the buildings beautifully restored and the pool a wonderful place to unwind. The lunch on the terrace was fantastic as was breakfast and dinners.
Talè Restaurant & Suite
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Talè Restaurant & Suite offers pet-friendly accommodations in Piedimonte Etneo. The resort has an outdoor pool and views of the sea, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this resort is air conditioned and features a TV with satellite channels. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom with a bathtub or shower and bidet, with free toiletries provided.You will find concierge services at the property.Bike rental is available at this resort and the area is popular for skiing. Catania is 21 miles from Talè Restaurant & Suite, and Taormina is 7 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Fontanarossa Airport, 24 miles from the property.
The rooms are comfortable, clean. The walls in the detached building are very thin and you get to enjoy the next door guests in new ways.
The narrow access way to the detached building could also do with some lights.
As mentioned by other recent review, the hotel lacks a bit of hospitality and a warm welcome. (Unmanned reception, having to find a person that could check us.)
Close to the Etna, but still an hour uphill drive away from the Rifugio Sapienza and the cable bahn. Next time I will just stay at the Rifugio Sapienza and get ahead of the crowd on the mountain.
The Wireless speed was exceptionally SLOW in all locations of the hotel. The access points are well placed but the speed was artificially reduced.
Don’t use this hotel for business if you expect to do some work or need a vpn connection.
Beautiful hotel, fairly new!
The pool and view from it: awesome!
The restaurant uses solely local products, don’t expect a breakfast with your choise of eggs, but the best local products you can get! Delicious!
The rooms were nice, but very, very noisy! (You can hear everything your neighbors are doing! Overall it was not a huge issue…
You NEED a car if you book this property, That counts for wverything in Sicily.
I recommend this hotel.
- Everything at this hotel is amazing , staff are so welcoming and helpful. This is a must to stay , not far from Mt Etna and views of the sea .
- The setting is really beautiful, with amazing views over the sea. Very peaceful, and well laid out. While it rained for our stay and we didn’t use it, the pool areas was really lovely. Fantastic breakfast out on the terrace.
- Excellent facilities, perfect for a luxurious retreat. Beautiful minimalist design and layout of the suite.
- The rooms are comfortable, clean. The walls in the detached building are very thin and you get to enjoy the next door guests in new ways.
Tindari Resort & Marina Beach
This property is a 10-minute walk from the beach. Showcasing a playground and terrace, Tindari Resort & Marina Beach is located in Furnari in the region of Sicilia. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.All rooms have a private bathroom.You will find free shuttle service at the property.The resort also provides car rental. Taormina is 21 miles from Tindari Resort, and Messina is 24 miles away. Tito Menniti Airport is 29 miles from the property.
- The beach was wonderful, and the room wasn’t bad. It was good to have a breakfast provided each morning, and there were plenty of activities. The hotel was almost exclusively populated with over-60s.
- The resort was beautiful. Our room was very spacious with a great view from our balcony. Breakfast was good.
- La spiaggia era molto carina e al bar della spiaggia si mangiava molto bene e a prezzi onesti
- Пляж замечательный, мало людей, комфортные лежаки. Курорт преимущественно для итальянских пенсионеров, очень тихо спокойно и умиротворяюще. Хороший номер, у нас был 2-х комнатный на первом этаже.
- Rymliga rum med uteplats eller balkong och fina planteringar.
Top Resorts In Antillo Sicily Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in Antillo Sicily to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in Antillo Sicily but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in Antillo Sicily. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!