7 Best Resorts To Stay In Ambra Tuscany – Top Hotel Reviews
Ambra Tuscany is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in Ambra Tuscany. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Ambra Tuscany. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Ambra Tuscany. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 7 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 7 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in Ambra Tuscany right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in Ambra Tuscany with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
7 Best Resorts In Ambra Tuscany:
Set in Ciggiano, Lasolaia features a seasonal outdoor swimming pool and free WiFi. Boasting luggage storage space, this property also provides guests with a restaurant. Staff on site can arrange airport transfers.All units at the resort are fitted with a seating area. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom with a bath or shower, free toiletries and a hairdryer. The rooms feature a wardrobe.A buffet or Italian breakfast can be enjoyed in the breakfast area.Siena is 18 miles from Lasolaia. The nearest airport is Florence Airport, 37.3 miles from the property.
- Posizione, pulizia, camere spaziosissime, colazione a buffet con torte fatte in casa molto buone. Staff molto disponibile
Fantastica accoglienza, cibo, struttura, posizione…. una perla della Toscana.
- Prachtige locatie, werkelijk schitterend uitzicht.
- Die Lage war sehr idyllisch – die Aussicht von der Terrasse und dem Pool wirklich traumhaft (dafür fährt man aber auch 10-15 min. bis in den nächsten Ort). Für unseren Hund war die Anlage ein Paradies! Das Zimmer hat seinen Zweck erfüllt, das Personal war freundlich und bemüht. Das Essen (abends) war sehr gut, hatte aber auch seinen Preis.
- La struttura veramente bella, il borgo con un fascino tipicamente toscano.
Castellare in Chianti
Featuring free WiFi, a seasonal outdoor pool and a barbecue, Castellare in Chianti offers pet-friendly accommodations in Gaiole in Chianti, just 25 miles from Florence. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms come with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Certain units feature a sitting area for your convenience. Enjoy a cup of coffee while looking out at the pool or garden. The rooms have a private bathroom with a bathtub or shower and bidet, with a hairdryer provided.You can play ping-pong at the resort. Siena is 11 miles from Castellare in Chianti, and Arezzo is 20 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Peretola Airport, 29 miles from the property.
- Bed was very comfortable. Cable TV was useless. 100s of channels about Quran!?
- Fantastische eigenaar. Lekker zwembad goede locatie als je van rust houd
- Endroit formidable pour séjourner en Toscane: appartement bien equipe et propre, calme absolu, jeux pour les enfants (ping pong, babyfoot, terrain boules), piscine agréable. Nous nous y sommes sentis très bien. Excellent accueil. Bien situé pour visiter Sienne, san Gimignano, Florence, les vignobles…
LA SOIREE PIZZA D ACCUEIL ETAIT EXTRAORDINAIRE
BEAUX AMENAGEMENTS EXTERIEURS
- dosknałe miejsce do wypoczynku jak również jako miejsce “wypadowe” do zwiedzania okolicznych miejscowości , sympatyczni właściciele a sobotnie kolacje ( pizza + wino 🙂 serwowane w okresie wakacyjnym pozwalają poczuć klimat Włoch , serdecznie polecam
Castello Di Gargonza
One of our top picks in Monte San Savino.Castello di Gargonza is a privately owned Tuscan village offering accommodations from its hilltop location, between Arezzo and Siena. The Valdichiana Valley and a large forest surround the village.Original terracotta floors and wood-beam ceilings are some of the original furnishings of Gargonza’s apartments and rooms. To provide a relaxing environment, TVs are not available.All accommodations are located throughout the village. Some have a fireplace and views of the valley.An outdoor pool, private gardens and a conference center are all within the walls of this medieval property. St. Tiburzio and St. Susanna Church are also found here.La Torre di Gargonza restaurant is on site and open every day. Homemade pasta and traditional Tuscan cuisine are served daily, while vegetarian, gluten-free and Jewish options are available upon request.
Fireplace in the room, breakfast on the terrace with stunning views. Friendliest staff and best service we encountered. We arrived early morning (check in was at 4pm) intending to leave baggage in the car and they let us have access to our room straight away, the manager was similarly relaxed about the check out times.
The room was immaculately clean and had thoughtful touches to make it even more special.
The manager recommended an amazing vineyard for a wine tasting which was one of the trips highlights.
Dinner in the hotel restaurant was delicious and breakfast was the best we had in Italy.
We would 100% go again. We thought it was excellent value for money.
- Quite, very characteristic staying in a castle in a great central Tuscan location. Dinner at the hotel’s restaurant was delicious and exactly what we hoped for. One of the best buffe breakfast I have had at a hotel.
- Great character and position. Excellent restaurant and pool with amazing view.
- This place was soooo cool. Aside from it being a pristine old castle town atop a beautiful hill, the staff was excellent and so was the food! The restaurant at the base of the castle was outstanding, breakfast was great, the pool was in a great location, our room was very nice, the common areas are covered in beautiful flowers, I could go on and on. Getting a little depressed right now sitting in my office cube wishing I was still there…hopefully will go back someday!
- We made a mistake and showed up one night early the place was packed and the owner was so accommodating he let us stay in his grandmothers Villa rather than turn us away what an incredible property and what an incredible gentleman
- Fireplace in the room, breakfast on the terrace with stunning views. Friendliest staff and best service we encountered. We arrived early morning (check in was at 4pm) intending to leave baggage in the car and they let us have access to our room straight away, the manager was similarly relaxed about the check out times.
Borgo Villa a Sesta
Located in San Gusmè in the region of Tuscany, 29 miles from Florence, Borgo Villa a Sesta features a seasonal outdoor pool and terrace. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms include a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms feature views of the pool or garden. Each room has a private bathroom.Siena is 9 miles from Borgo Villa a Sesta, and Arezzo is 21 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Peretola Airport, 32 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Villa Di Sotto
Located in San Gusmè, 29 miles from Florence, Villa Di Sotto features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are equipped with a TV.Siena is 9 miles from Villa Di Sotto, and Arezzo is 21 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Peretola Airport, 32 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
San Giovanni Terme Rapolano
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and an outdoor pool, San Giovanni Terme Rapolano offers accommodations in Rapolano Terme, just 13 miles from Siena. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room at this resort is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. All rooms have a private bathroom with a bathtub or shower and bidet, with bathrobes, slippers and free toiletries provided.You will find free shuttle service at the property.You can play tennis at the resort. The resort also provides free use of bicycles. Arezzo is 20 miles from San Giovanni Terme Rapolano, and San Gimignano is 30 miles from the property. Peretola Airport is 41 miles away.
The pools of the hotel, wonderful warm water, very relaxing atmosphere.
Elegant building in a nice park.
Dinner was very tasty and served in an elegant manner
High quality toiletries
Definitely come back there
- La colazione è eccellente, ottimo il servizio ed i piatti del ristorante. Ottima qualità prezzo!
- Ottimo rapporto qualità prezzo,colazione,qualità dello staff,posizione tranquilla e panoramica
- Colazione abbondante, bagno in stanza spazioso e spa sensazionale
- Le piscine, gli ambienti comuni, la colazione, ricca e buona.
- The pools of the hotel, wonderful warm water, very relaxing atmosphere.
Castello di Ama
Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the lake, Castello di Ama is located in Gaiole in Chianti in the region of Tuscany, just 24 miles from Florence. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Certain accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax. Each room includes a private bathroom with a bidet and shower, with free toiletries provided. A flat-screen TV is provided.There is a shared lounge at the property.Siena is 9 miles from Castello di Ama, and Arezzo is 25 miles away. The nearest airport is Peretola Airport, 27 miles from the property.
- The place is amazing! Beatiful, luxurious, amazing wine. The wine tour combined with the modern art was one of the best things in our entire italian trip! Their team is amazing, the girls did everything to make our stay unique, and it was! The best thing: their restaurant! We had dinner the two nights we have stayed! Delicious tuscan food, paired with the best wines and a great mood/talks woth Federico and Paula! Would love to come back to this magical place!
- amazing cleanliness! bespoke design and a lot of modern art!
- The service and food at the restaurant were excellent and The accommodation was superb as well. Would highly recommend this place in a beautiful part of Chianti.
- The cleanliness is amazing! You do not have even a dusty spot! The beds, the pillows and the bedclothes are fabulous and the highest quality.
- Great place, great landscape and great wine and food. The property is surrounded by vineards, olive groves and art works. Room spacious and very confortable.
Top Resorts In Ambra Tuscany Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in Ambra Tuscany to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in Ambra Tuscany but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in Ambra Tuscany. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!