7 Best Resorts To Stay In Abbiadori Sardinia – Top Hotel Reviews
Abbiadori Sardinia is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in Abbiadori Sardinia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Abbiadori Sardinia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Abbiadori Sardinia. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 7 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 7 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in Abbiadori Sardinia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in Abbiadori Sardinia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
7 Best Resorts In Abbiadori Sardinia:
Petra Segreta Resort & Spa
One of our top picks in San Pantaleo.Featuring free WiFi and an outdoor pool, Petra Segreta Resort & Spa offers accommodations in San Pantaleo, just 9 miles from Palau. The resort has a terrace and views of the sea, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.Every room has a flat-screen TV. Some rooms feature a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms include views of the pool or garden. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and slippers.There is a shops at the property.Bike rental is available at this resort and the area is popular for biking. The resort also provides car rental. Olbia is 9 miles from Petra Segreta Resort, and Bonifacio is 28 miles away. Olbia Airport is 11 miles from the property.
The hotel is very peaceful in a quiet location up on the hills with very beautiful panoramic views of the sea and the nearby village.
The restaurant is excellent with romantic ambiance, friendly staff and delicious food.
The wifi is great, the bed in the junior suite was very comfortable and the terrace very lovely.
- The location, with its view of the Magdalena islands, was divine. The rooms were private and comfortable. Near a lovely village, San Pantaleo, it has beautiful facilities, a good restaurant, and professional staff.
- A superb hotel in a beautiful and tranquil location.
- Wonderful location, relaxing atmosphere. Generally very good. Restaurant was good food but relatively expensive compared to other restaurants
- We had a room with a pool overlooking the mountains and the bay. Stunning.
- The hotel is very peaceful in a quiet location up on the hills with very beautiful panoramic views of the sea and the nearby village.
Geovillage Sport & Wellness Resort
One of our top picks in Olbia.Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and playground, Geovillage Sport & Wellness Resort is located in Olbia, just 18 miles from Palau. The resort has a sun terrace and fitness center, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this resort is air conditioned and is equipped with a TV. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms.There is a 24-hour front desk, dry cleaning services and a hairdresser’s at the property.Bike rental is available at this resort and the area is popular for biking. The resort also provides car rental. Posada is 24 miles from Geovillage Sport & Wellness Resort, and La Maddalena is 20 miles from the property. Olbia Airport is 3.1 miles away.
- Large comfortable hotel with a real focus on sport. Good breakfast
- The hotel was amazing with it’s wide bed and excellent breakfast. We were with two kids and we enjoyed the swimming pool in April. I recommend the hotel especially for families.
The size of the room was good.
Staff at the reception was hospitable.
- One of the largest bedrooms I have ever stayed in. Modern clean design.
- Fine for me. I had business in the business district a kilometre away and otherwise, hardly used the facilities on offer.
Santo Stefano Resort
Offering a free private beach area, tennis courts and 2 restaurants, Santo Stefano Resort is on the Santo Stefano Island. It offers free WiFi in public areas and air-conditioned rooms.Each room at the Santo Stefano Resort will provide you with a flat-screen TV, a desk and a private bathroom with a hairdryer. Some rooms feature sea views.The main restaurant features large windows with far-reaching views of the Maddalena Archipelago. The other restaurant is by the beach area.On request, guests can have relaxing moments in the wellness centre with sauna. A diving centre, boutique shop and kids’ club are also available.The nearby ferry pier links to Palau and La Maddalena island. Free shuttle service to Santo Stefano island is included on the day of arrival, and at check-out the shuttle to Palau is also free.
- Friendly staff, located in a nature reserve, beautiful beaches and access to many more
- Ottima location, molto buono e vario il cibo della cucina, stanza pulita.
La struttura è in ottime condizioni. Il livello di pulizie delle stanze e del resort in generale è davvero ottimo. Nulla da eccepire per quanto riguarda il ristorante. Cucina internazionale, di ottima qualità, il menu varia nei 7 giorni, sempre ben rifornita. Ottima la pizza e le carni/pesce alla brace che fanno al momento.
L’isola è una meraviglia, trovate del tempo per fare una passeggiata. Da vedere la torre Napoleonica, il busto di Ciano con la vecchia miniera.
- Il contesto naturale dell’isola. Un’isola privata nel parco dell’arcipelago. Bellissimi e curati giardini che ben si inseriscono nella natura selvaggia. Ottima la possibilità di pranzare al ristorante dislocato in altra baia e molto più tranquillo. Buoni programmi fitness e scuola vela. Il fantastico mare sardo.
La posizione el Resort è stupenda, l’escursione con il giro delle isole organizzata bene con il personale bravissimo,
Grand Hotel Ma&Ma Resort
Located in La Maddalena, 2.3 miles from Palau, Grand Hotel Ma&Ma Resort features air-conditioned rooms and free private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.The rooms include a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Certain units have a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms include views of the sea or pool. Each room comes with a private bathroom equipped with a bidet and shower. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and slippers. Superior rooms feature a spa tub or a hot tub.There is free shuttle service, a 24-hour front desk, a shared lounge and a hairdresser’s at the property.The resort also provides bike rental and car rental. Porto-Vecchio is 27 miles from Grand Hotel Ma&Ma Resort, and Olbia is 21 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Olbia Airport, 23 miles from the property.
- The staff was lovely, super helpful and smiley. Best thing about the hotel! Also the breakfast buffet was lovely too, especially the pancake machine. And don’t forget to try the spa!
- The Staff is really very friendly,provides you with all the necessary information, maps and ect. breakfast is very good. the seaside is walking distance.
- Great customer service. Friendly and welcoming stuff. Great facilities and beautiful location. Good value for money. Highly recommended!
- The Staff were very friendly and proffesional. After checking in, they had someone show us around the property and explained where are the different fascilities were located and etc. The room was amazing, we had a family room with a big terrace. Big space and very clean and elegant. The location of the hotel was pretty good since it was close to the beaches recommended, by car and close to the city center (both by car). The spa center was simple and beautiful. The whole design of the hotel was modern and elegant. The pool was small but cozy.
Stylish and modern decorated Resort.
Amazing surrounding area , traditional buildings and minimal decoration. Fabulous rooms.
Lovely pool area where breakfast is also served
Hotel Club Santaclara
This property is a 8-minute walk from the beach. Hotel Club Santaclara is located in Porto Pollo, 2.7 miles from Palau and 29 miles from Porto-Vecchio. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room at this resort is air conditioned and features a TV. The rooms include a private bathroom.There is a gift shop at the property.The resort also provides car rental. Olbia is 20 miles from Hotel Club Santaclara, and Bonifacio is 17 miles away. The nearest airport is Olbia Airport, 22 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Capo Ceraso Family Resort
This property is a 5-minute walk from the beach. Capo Ceraso Family Resort offers various kinds of self-catering apartments in a peaceful and quiet Sardinian establishment, 1,950 feet from its private adjoining beach. This property is set in a 16-hectare furnished garden with a free outdoor pool, bar and sun terrace.At Capo Ceraso Family Resort you can choose apartments differing in size and style. WiFi is free at the on-site Sabores à la carte restaurant overlooking the sea. A kids’ club and entertainment staff are also available.In the summer months, a free bus shuttle to/from the beach is available. When you are not visiting the beautiful surroundings, you can relax in the Capo Ceraso Resort’s garden with an outdoor swimming pool.A shuttle is available from/to Olbia – Costa Smeralda Airport, a 15-minute drive away. Olbia Port is 9.3 miles away from the resort.
- Location, albeit very hilly. Went in third week of September and local area was closing down for winter and a number of restaurants and facilities had already closed. Bonus was that the resort swimming pool was open. Recommend any visitor to visit the fish market in Murta Maria (about 2 miles away) where they cook the fish of your choice for you to eat outside. Car is definitely necessary.
- It’s a nice place to stay and to drive around discovering a new beach every day (“coast app” application is very helpful for this matter). Close to Olbia and actually to everything in this part of the island. Capo Ceraso itself is a beautiful cape worth tracking around when it is not too hot. The view is nice if you take a “sea-view” apartment. Rooms are spacious enough and you can cook your food and eat it on the terrace. The restaurant onsite is also quite ok by Sardinia’s standards (which are not extremely high in general – except for fresh seafood).
- The restaurant was in a very picturesque setting and we were able to look across the bay which was so relaxing.
The terrace in front of the sea with a daily wonderful sunset
The perfect garden all over the resort
The location is healthy as a color therapy: blue and green everywhere!!
- Stayed a week here at the end of September. Room was perfect and resort was beautiful. 10 minute drive from airport and 15 minute drive from olbia. Very nice beaches a stone throw away. Would recommend this place
Balaiana Eco Retreat Sardinia
Featuring free WiFi and a seasonal outdoor pool, Balaiana Eco Retreat Sardinia offers accommodations in Luogosanto, just 10 miles from Palau. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms have a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms feature views of the pool or garden.There is a shared lounge at the property.The resort also provides bike rental. Olbia is 16 miles from Balaiana Eco Retreat Sardinia, and Bonifacio is 23 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Olbia Airport, 18 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Top Resorts In Abbiadori Sardinia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in Abbiadori Sardinia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in Abbiadori Sardinia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in Abbiadori Sardinia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!