7 Best Hotels To Stay In Zitácuaro Michoacan – Top Hotel Reviews
Zitácuaro Michoacan is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Zitácuaro Michoacan. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Zitácuaro Michoacan. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Zitácuaro Michoacan. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 7 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 7 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Zitácuaro Michoacan right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Zitácuaro Michoacan with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
7 Best Hotels In Zitácuaro Michoacan:
Hotel-Boutique La Casa De Los Recuerdos
One of our best sellers in Zitácuaro! Located in Zitácuaro, 22 miles from Valle de Bravo, Hotel-Boutique La Casa De Los Recuerdos features free WiFi access and free private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.All rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Each room includes a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is General Francisco J. Mujica International Airport, 52 miles from Hotel La Casa De Los Recuerdos.
- The charming indoor courtyard with plants and “antiques”, the lovely restaurant, the warm décor of the rooms, the cleanliness, the friendliness of staff.
- staff was always present, delightful, and helpful in all ways. breakfast on site was convenient and delicious.
- Nice courtyard atmosphere. Reasonably comfortable beds.
- A unique and charming little hotel with lots of vintage touches. A great base to see the monarch butterfly sanctuaries nearby. The front desk was able to arrange a great driver called Miguel with Monarch Radio taxi for us. No one in the hotel spoke English but fortunately Miguel was able to help us out.
- The decor was interesting but not as special as the website would lead one to believe. It was a safe feeling location close to Plaza Central. Staff didnt speak English but between my poor Spanish and Google translate they helped us by calling cabs, gave us a regional map and moved us to a quieter room on request
Hotel Rancho San Cayetano
Featuring free WiFi, Hotel Rancho San Cayetano offers accommodations in Zitácuaro, just 23 miles from Valle de Bravo. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV is provided.You will find a shared lounge and gift shop at the property.General Francisco J. Mujica International Airport is 51 miles away.
- The space was very charming and sleeping with the fire going in the room was great.
- We felt like welcomed guests at a private hacienda.
- We stayed in their apartments in two levels – tapancos – it was very very nice. the garden is amazing. the staff accomodated our need to have early breakfast, and what a breakfast! very delicious and plenty. You can make coffee in the room. Super easy to communicate with them and they arrange butterfly tours from the property.
- Fireplace in the bedroom. Excellent dinner and breakfast. Staff was great
- Absolutely beautiful gardens. Very peaceful and attentive staff
Hotel Maria Fernanda Inn
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hotel Maria Fernanda Inn offers accommodations in Zitácuaro. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Lic. Adolfo Lopez Mateos International Airport, 52 miles from Hotel Maria Fernanda Inn.
- The front desk staff was very helpful. The housekeeping staff did a great job. My room was a good size and such comfortable bed. If you want a hot shower, you have to take it in the morning. You get your free breakfast (basically just tea or coffee, orange juice or plate of fruit, and toast with butter and jam) at the restaurant across the street. Other breakfast food item you order is affordable. You get a free bottle of water with your room too; extra bottle of water is about 10 pesos each which you can buy at the front desk. In the room with tables and chairs, there is a water cooler to refill your water bottle.
- The suite was huge and clean – fantastic for a family of five! Very nice staff.
The suit was amazing, super new, beautiful and really big and clean, amazing view over the city! The staff as well was friendly and always helpful.
The bed was super comfortable
- great new building with fine amenities and wonderful staff.
- Very new hotel. Location near center and huge market. Very safe neighborhood. Super clean. Enormous room and extremely big comfortable bed. We booked a suite (without knowing) and price was excellent. Breakfast good. Speedy internet.
Hotel Villa Monarca Inn
Featuring free WiFi and a playground, Hotel Villa Monarca Inn offers accommodations in Zitácuaro, just 25 miles from Valle de Bravo. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Each room includes a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain rooms include a sitting area for your convenience. Views of the mountains, pool or garden are featured in certain rooms. Each room comes with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is General Francisco J. Mujica International Airport, 50 miles from Hotel Villa Monarca Inn.
- The buffet breakfast was better than the menu offerings but expensive. There’s a nice Best Western in Ciudad Victoria with a great breakfast buffet – free – and the room prices are better. The owners/managers of this hotel could learn from the CV hotel.
- The location was convenient to the monarch sanctuary and although it’s on a busy street the rooms were far from the hustle and bustle. The hotel had great views of the country side.
- Quiet location just out of the town of Zitácuaro. Friendly staff, very clean and spacious rooms.
- Great launching point for visiting the Monarch butterflies. Beautiful grounds, and the two-bedroom house we stayed in was quite spacious.
- There is a room for kids to play. The staff is helpful.
Hotel Rancho Tabachines
Located in Zitácuaro, 22 miles from Valle de Bravo, Hotel Rancho Tabachines features free WiFi access and free private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room comes with a TV with satellite channels. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is General Francisco J. Mujica International Airport, 52 miles from the property.
- The room was very large and the bed was very comfortable with the perfect pillow! The guy who showed us to our room was lovely! Whoever he was. Breakfast staff in the associated restaurant were lovely and arrange an early breakfast – before official opening time.
- The hotel was clean and had friendly staff who were accommodating to my dietary restrictions when dining in the restaurant. The hotel is away from main streets, so it gives the feel that you’re actually on a rancho.
El hotel tiene un muy buen diseño y es bastante acogedor, tiene poco de haber sido abierto (2 meses me parece).
La comida es muy buena, sobretodo el pan dulce ya que lo hacen ahí mismo para el desayuno.
Instalaciones modernas y de buen gusto
Netflix en habitaciones
El desayuno incluido muy bueno
- Las instalaciones el personal del hotel y la ubicacion
Located in Zitácuaro, 22 miles from Valle de Bravo, Hotel Mexico features free WiFi access and free private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. All rooms have a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is General Francisco J. Mujica International Airport, 52 miles from the property.
- The staff were pleasant. The room was clean and had great closet space. Location is central and close to shops, ATM, etc.
- Staff were friendly, nice spacious room with en suite bathroom. Very close to main square!
- Cleanliness, location, staff responded to our concerns when approached. I have some basic Spanish so that helped. Plaza with many street food stalls is 3 blocks away. Well stocked supermarket is a block from the food stalls. Easy to get to butterfly sanctuary using collectivos and/or taxis.
- La cama de la habitacion sencilla era King Size, había mesa, sillon, closet, tele, todo estaba muy bien ubicado.
- La ubicación y los precios, inmejorables, además cuenta con estacionamiento, aunque pequeño…
Hotel Irekua offers accommodations in Zitácuaro. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Some rooms feature a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. Certain accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A flat-screen TV is featured.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. The nearest airport is General Francisco J. Mujica International Airport, 52 miles from the property.
- Bed was very comfortable as were the linens. Good shower and sufficient hot water. The restaurant meal of the day was tasty and well prepared. The portion was adequate.
The room is bright en nicely furnished. Staff is friendly and helpfull. Everything was clean.
The breakfast that is included is simple but will get you started:
pan dulce (sweet bread) with nescafe and jugo. If you want a plate of eggs for example, you have to pay extra (appr 55 pesos)
- I loved the view from the top of the hotel. The location in town was relatively good–close to businesses, stores, pharmacy and grocery. It was perhaps half a mile to a mile from the bus station. Our room in the back had no view, but it was quiet. The city seems safe at least downtown.
- Good hotel, but didn’t have time to explore the neighbourhood. We were just oversleeping.
- Comfy (but small) double bed and pillows. Room was clean and a good size.
Top Hotels In Zitácuaro Michoacan Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Zitácuaro Michoacan to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Zitácuaro Michoacan but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Zitácuaro Michoacan. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!