7 Best Hotels To Stay In Ytre Søndeled Aust-Agder – Top Hotel Reviews
Ytre Søndeled Aust-Agder is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Ytre Søndeled Aust-Agder. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Ytre Søndeled Aust-Agder. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Ytre Søndeled Aust-Agder. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 7 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 7 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Ytre Søndeled Aust-Agder right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Ytre Søndeled Aust-Agder with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
7 Best Hotels In Ytre Søndeled Aust-agder:
Det Lille Hotel
Det Lille Hotel is located in Risør, 25 miles from Arendal and 12 miles from Kragerø. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TVwith cable channels, as well as an iPod docking station are featured. Certain rooms have a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms feature views of the sea or pool. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The area is popular for biking and fishing. The hotel also provides free use of bicycles. Sandefjord , Torp Airport is 48 miles from the property.
- The place was even nice than it showed in the pictures. It was very spacious. The shower worked perfectly.
David, the receptionist and face of the hotel was excellent.!!
Room in original home filled with antiques.
- Det Lille is a gem. I was there off season so Risor was pretty quiet. I stayed in the Captain’s Suite for one night, which was filled with local antiques and about as charming and romantic as it gets. It would probably be better for a couple or family though. I then chose to move to a room at the main building in the center of town. That wasn’t quite as charming but still very cosy. Breakfast was fantastic and David the manager was incredibly nice and helpful.
- Historic building with a lot of atmosphere, central and quiet location, quite large rooms, bicycles available at no cost
- This was the best place we stayed in Norway. It was expensive but we basically had a house. 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, a living room, a kitchen and an enormous terrace with a bbq. The town itself is really nice too. It was one of the few places we found in Norway where there were restaurants serving locally caught fish. Get choice at breakfast too.
This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. Showcasing a terrace and views of the sea, Victoria Hotel is located in Kragerø.Some units feature a sitting area for your convenience. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Each room includes a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is featured.There is a tour desk at the property.Skien is 25 miles from Victoria Hotel, and Larvik is 25 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Sandefjord , Torp Airport, 37 miles from Victoria Hotel.
- The hotel has a fantastic location for exploring Kragerø.
- Very old hotel but great. Hotel in middle of centrum. Great scenery outside hotel. Looking at all the big boats. Food very good. Enjoyable stay
Only one problem….Wifi is not connecting well enough unless we caome down to the lobby.
Except this, quite good! The staff are brilliant!!
- Very central and friendly hotel, perfect for a short stay. Fairly basic but makes up for it with charme, and is clean and practical. Will always be my first choice in Kragerø.
- Although they say that WiFi is not available on the top floor, I was able to get a decent signal. The room also had a wired internet connection. View was very nice. Our suite had two balconies. Furniture was simple but comfortable.
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a playground, Bokhotellet Lyngørporten offers accommodations in Gjeving, just 18 miles from Arendal. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.All rooms come with a TV with cable channels. Certain units feature a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.There is a tour desk at the property.Kristiansand , Kjevik Airport is 48 miles from the property.
- It was our first stay in Norway and we immediately fell in love with this beautiful place and wonderful hotel. What a great idea to create a hotel surrounded by books! The suite that we booked was very comfortable and well equipped with all things for a longer stay. The view was outstanding! We enjoyed our breakfast on the balcony in the sun. Hard to leave after only one day. We will come back, because it’s worth to discover this beautiful part of Norway and of course, we need more time to read all the interesting books. Thanks to Anette Roberts and her team. They are nice hosts and organized our late arrival and stay in a perfect way.
- We came in late, 45 minutes after the restaurant was closed, yet they made incredible food for us! Wonderful staff on all levels! The setting is incredible, right on the water.
- The total consept suited us well; nearby the sea, a good restaurant and a quiet area.
- The view out of our apartment window was spectacular. We could have stayed for a week! Loved it!
- We had a room with a fantastic view and a veranda would have been a bonus staff were very friendly and helpful throughout our stay
Kragerø Sportell & Apartments
Kragerø Sportell & Apartments is located in Kragerø, just 24 miles from Skien. Free private parking is available on site.Some units include a sitting area for your convenience. Every room has a private bathroom. A TV with cable channels is featured.There is a tour desk at the property.You can play ping-pong and pool at the hotel. Larvik is 25 miles from Kragero Sportell &s, and Porsgrunn is 21 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Sandefjord , Torp Airport, 37 miles from Kragerø Sportell & Apartments.
Breakfast was good. Area was quite and with a beautiful landscape. Walking distance to the next village about 20minutes.
Room was very clean.
- This may look like a cheaper alternative but they add 250NOK for bedsheets and towels taking this up to 1000nok for one night for two people. It is a practice we have seen before in Scandinavia and they ask you if you have your own sheets when you arrive (who says yes to this question?). Breakfast was fine but room was basic and functional and over priced
- Located near the sea, beautiful surroundings. A good alternative to more expensive hotels. Good breakfast.
We liked the Breakfast and access to the pier and ocean.
This location is proximate to my many relatives.
- Very good breakfast. Helpfull staff. Had a great stay. Motor boats are ok !
- Breakfast was good. Area was quite and with a beautiful landscape. Walking distance to the next village about 20minutes.
Located in Gjerstad in the region of Aust-Agder, 27 miles from Arendal, Heimat Brokelandsheia features a playground and views of the lake. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations include a sitting area for your convenience. Every room comes with a private bathroom.You will find a gift shop at the property.The nearest airport is Sandefjord , Torp Airport, 49 miles from the property.
- Ingen salat eller frukt, kun 1 egg oppskåret til gjestene, ikke yoghurt
- Veldig hyggelig personalet, fint rom med fint bad og god dusj.
- Frokosten var ok, savnet kokt egg ellers godt ferskt bakverk. Rommet var i kaldeste laget når vi kom, det kunne godt vært varmere. gode senger og rent og pent 🙂
- Supert, fikk nystekte egg/bacon i tillegg til pålegg ellers. Hyggelig personale reint og fint. Og til en hyggelig pris i forhold til mange andre overnattingssteder. Anbefalses på det varmeste:)
- Lite utvalg til frokost og osten var tørr i kantene og de stekte eggene hadde snerk oppå plommen
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Risør Hotel offers accommodations in Risør, just 25 miles from Arendal.Certain rooms feature a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room. A flat-screen TV is available.Sandefjord , Torp Airport is 48 miles away.
- Frokost normal, seng i passende høyde for en med rullestol
- Frokosten var bra, men kunne vært flere rundstykker. 1 til hver blei litt lite.
- Hjemmekoselig atmosfære.Flott uteterrasse. God mat.Litt stille i byen i forhold til tidspunkt for oppholdet. Positivt for oss.
- Enkel men god frokost. Mye støy utenfor fra gjestebåthavnen. Festing til langt på natt den ene natten. Terrassen/baren utenfor var veldig koselig!
- Ligger på brygga, kort vei til restauranter og butikker. Brukbar frokost på hotellet.
Tollboden Hotell og Restaurant
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Tollboden Hotell og Restaurant offers accommodations in Kragerø. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Certain rooms feature views of the sea or garden. The rooms have a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV is featured.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including biking and fishing. Skien is 24 miles from Tollboden Hotell og Restaurant, and Larvik is 25 miles away. The nearest airport is Sandefjord , Torp Airport, 37 miles from Tollboden Hotell og Restaurant.
No reviews yet.
Top Hotels In Ytre Søndeled Aust-agder Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Ytre Søndeled Aust-Agder to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Ytre Søndeled Aust-Agder but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Ytre Søndeled Aust-Agder. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!