7 Best Hotels To Stay In Xpujil Campeche – Top Hotel Reviews
Xpujil Campeche is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Xpujil Campeche. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Xpujil Campeche. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Xpujil Campeche. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 7 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 7 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Xpujil Campeche right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Xpujil Campeche with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
7 Best Hotels In Xpujil Campeche:
Cabañas y Hostal Zoh Laguna
Showcasing an outdoor pool and views of the garden, Cabañas y Hostal Zoh Laguna is located in Xpujil. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is featured and free private parking is available on site.Every room is equipped with a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is available.You will find room service at the property.The hotel also provides car rental.
We really enjoyed our stay at this hostal. The most positive aspects to mention:
+ the owner of the hostal is a very friendly, funny and helpful host. Even though we do only speak very basic Spanish, he gave as a lot of helpful tipps for our trip.
+ the personell is very friendly and helpful
+ they prepared us a lunch package for the trip to calakmul
+ they were always ready to prepare delicious meals for us.
- Very nice, clean and big rooms, There is a pool to relax.
- It would have been an amazing place to stay but out of some reason we thought it was close to calakmul. It wasn’t really but apparently there’s nothing really closer. Since that was more or less our mistake, I didn’t take away any points. Your still pretty much right next to the jungle and can hear tons of animals.
- Everything was great, except stuff don’t speak english
- Very friendly owners. Gave us a great tip to visit Hormiguero. Excellent place to stay.
- We really enjoyed our stay at this hostal. The most positive aspects to mention:
Hotel Chaac Calakmul
One of our best sellers in Xpujil! Hotel Chaac Calakmul offers accommodations in Xpujil. Free WiFi is available and free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV.You will find dry cleaning services at the property.
Very basic, but that’s not a criticism! It is what it is, just a few rooms behind the family restaurant.
Great value at £17 (UK) per night, including free WIFI and unbelievably, free beer!!!
- Pickup from the bus at midnight, very friendly staff, good internet, very central in Xpujil, attached restaurant is good and open all evenings (unlike many others)
- The 4 guest rooms back onto the family run pizza restaurant. There is no view, other than looking at gas cylinders and telegraph poles.
- Nice little place run by a lovely family. They also have a restaurant, so you can get some beer and pizza on site. The place wasn’t big or very fancy, but it had all we needed; hot shower, air conditioning, stable Wi-Fi, nice flat screen TV (connected to the satellite box with HDMI cable, not old fashion analogs, which is rare in Mexico).
- Simple but very reasonably priced accommodation. If you need a one night stay in Xpujil it can be a good choice.
- Very basic, but that’s not a criticism! It is what it is, just a few rooms behind the family restaurant.
Hotel Mirador Maya
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hotel Mirador Maya offers pet-friendly accommodations in Xpujil. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms have a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is featured.
- We needed place to stay in Xpujil and there are not many hotels to choose from. So we were happy to get one.
- There was a restaurant open longer hours at the place and the food was good. Staff was friendly
- Basically, just the location, ideal to visit Becan for instance, though the hotel is right on the highway. The room itself was nice.
In comparison to the bedroom, the bathroom had a very good size. Everything was spotless and clean.
At first, unfortunately, the air condition in our room was not working. It took quite a while and three different employees for them to fix it. However, all the while they were very friendly and helpful and were concerned about our well-being in their hotel.
Locationwise, the hotel is easy to find, since it’s located right at the main road. Sometimes you would hear the cars, but it didn’t bother me much. They had a big parking lot and also a restaurant. We didn’t eat there at night, but for breakfast. We just ordered a la carte and the food was good (not great, but definitely decent) for an acceptable price.
- surprisingly nice room (the hotel and the whole city of Xpujil looks ugly), TV in room
Hotel y Cabañas el Viajero
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Hotel y Cabañas el Viajero offers pet-friendly accommodations in Xpujil. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. Each room includes a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.
I was surprised how clean and good smelling the room and bathroom have been.
it’s in the middle of nowhere but that’s exactly how it’s supposed to be, so really quiet in the night, better than in the center of Xpujil. very good place to stay when visiting Calakmul. it’s another two hours with the car but more or less the closest place where one can find rooms. don’t miss the bat cave at 5pm, it’s impressing!
if you have a car, give some backpackers a lift to Calakmul as it’s the only way how to get there.
- The second location did, in fact, have a seat on the toilet, and the young man who took us to the second location was very helpful. We were okay with not having wifi, but not okay with not having a toilet seat!
- Really clean, the rooms are nice, breakfast included and good too.
- This is a gem in the wilderness, a calm and well maintained space in a forest setting to relax during a road trip. The best part is the honest and friendly people that run the place. We realized that we had left our macbook several hours after checking out. It was kept safe and returned to us on arrival. Thank you again!
- Extremely clean, comfortable beds, quiet, quiet, quiet. Good location for discovering the many ruins in the area.
- I was surprised how clean and good smelling the room and bathroom have been.
Gran garra de jaguar
Featuring free WiFi, Gran garra de jaguar offers accommodations in Xpujil. Free private parking is available on site.A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. Every room includes a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is provided.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.
- Conveniently located – but all hotels are in the same area anyway as a Xpujil is quite small
- staff were extremely friendly and helpful with helping us choose a tour, Oscar gave us recommendations for different ruins , showing us where to eat etc ! really made our trip !
- Staff was friendly and helpful, good location for trips into the surrounding area. Within town kinda loud though.
- Very convenient if you want to go to Calakmul. Clean and comfy for one night.
- The staff was absolutely fantastic! Super lovely and caring!
Hotel Casa Maya Calakmul
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a sun terrace, Hotel Casa Maya Calakmul offers accommodations in Chicanna.Certain accommodations include a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms feature views of the mountains or garden. Each room has a private bathroom. Superior rooms have a spa tub or a hot tub.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Free use of bicycles is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking and hiking. The hotel also provides car rental.
- Staff is very kind and helpful – good meal and breakfast – they prepare a lunch box for Calakmul temple – Rooms are beautiful and big
- Very good and welcoming staff. Dinner and breakfast included in the room price. The room is big and clean in Maya style. Overall feeling is perfect.
- Very good service, nice Hotel and room’s, friendly staff
- The staff is, simply put, incredible. They go out of their way to ensure that you are happy and comfortable. Upon arrival, we were treated to a wonderful dinner at no additional price. They boxed a lunch for us the next day in order to visit the Calakmul ruins as well, which was great.
- Just around the corner from Becan ruins. Once inside the compound everything is private, the buildings are well organized and the interiors are attractive. I don’t speak Spanish but would have liked to spend more time talking to the guys who ran the place….the we’re genuinely nice guys and very attentive, I decided they must be the owners (?). Make sure you arrive early for dinner and stay for breakfast. The food was fresh, delicious and well prepared.
Hotel Debliz Xpujil
Featuring free WiFi and an outdoor pool, Hotel Debliz Xpujil offers accommodations in Chicanna. The hotel has a year-round outdoor pool and terrace, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Every room includes a TV. Certain units feature a sitting area for your convenience. All rooms have a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.
- Our group of 8 took a week-long adventure trip through 10 Maya sites in southern Campeche and Quinana Roo. The Hotel Deblitz is located at the edge of X’pujil, a small town that practically borders the jungle. The staff were so accommodating… and what they lacked in training and resources, they made up for in effort. The rooms were clean and comfortable… the AC cooled well and the shower had abundant hot water. The pool area was bit funky, Internet was intermitant, the Cable TV was not in focus, and the restaurant had very limited options… but the food was tasty and the waiter could not have been kinder. We highly recommend the HOTEL DEBLITZ but we warn travellers to this remote area that they cannot expect a high level of sophisticated services…
- Xpujil seems best location for overnight if visiting Calakmul and nearby pyramids – this hotel seems relatively better than some other very dingy options. Good pool, fairly clean and quiet despite being on main highway – though eerily empty.
- This is our hotel of choice in Xpujil as it is located away from town and has spacious rooms. This is a little visited area, but worth a visit for the nearby Mayan sites. The restaurant serves a basic breakfast. During low season, don’t expect many others.
- The staff was very helpful. The location is just outside of town, so it is quiet and easy to get into and out of. The room was fine. There was almost nobody else staying there. It has the look of a place that was built to be a very nice resort style hotel and then nobody came. Kind of sad.
- Struttura semplice che va bene per una notte on the road.
Top Hotels In Xpujil Campeche Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Xpujil Campeche to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Xpujil Campeche but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Xpujil Campeche. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!