7 Best Hotels To Stay In West Ellsworth Maine – Top Hotel Reviews
West Ellsworth Maine is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in West Ellsworth Maine. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in West Ellsworth Maine. You’re probably wondering where to stay in West Ellsworth Maine. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 7 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 7 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in West Ellsworth Maine right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in West Ellsworth Maine with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
7 Best Hotels In West Ellsworth Maine:
Colonial Inn Ellsworth
Colonial Inn Ellsworth is located in Ellsworth, 27 miles from Bangor and 14 miles from Bar Harbor. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a TV. Some rooms feature a sitting area for your convenience. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.Bangor Airport is 29 miles away.
- Mattress was a little hard for my taste but overall a great visit.
- Nothing, it really needs to be inspected, electrical is sketchy, carpet was filthy. And a cockroach was crawling on the floor.
- The room was spacious with parking outside the patio door.
- It was handy to the places I wanted to see and an easy drive to downtown eateries.
- Very accommodating. I had booked a single bed and they were able to accommodate.
Comfort Inn Ellsworth
Located in Ellsworth, 26 miles from Bangor, Comfort Inn Ellsworth features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms are equipped with a TV. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.The nearest airport is Bangor Airport, 27 miles from Comfort Inn Ellsworth.
- the breakfast was good. the staff was very professional/friendly.
- Breakfast was great. Staff were excellent. We even stayed an extra night and they were pleased to accommodate us.
- Easy to check in. Room was clean and comfortable. Overall, a wonderful experience
- Wonderful and attentive staff. Good selection for breakfast. Nice location.
- The location was great for the price and the room itself was really nice. Great bed an entertainment system. Very friendly staff.
Fort Knox Inn
Fort Knox Inn is located in Bucksport, just 16 miles from Bangor.Each room at this inn is air conditioned and has a TV with cable channels. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Bangor Airport is 16 miles away.
- Great view of the river, comfortable beds, very clean
- Reception lady was very nice. The view was nice too
- Staff are excellent; helpful and personable. location is excellent with good views from riverside rooms. Beds comfortable and room was very clean.
- The room was of ample size and quite comfortable. The facility appeared to be well maintained. Breakfast items were sufficient.
- Very nice location and staff was wonderful. Very friendly and helpful.
Located 1,500 feet from the L.L. Bean Outlet, this Ellsworth, Maine hotel boasts an indoor heated pool and a dry sauna. Bar Harbor is 20.8 miles away.Each room features a flat-screen cable TV and a work desk at the Ramada Ellsworth. They include an en suite bathroom and are warmly decorated.Guests can enjoy a daily continental breakfast at the Ellsworth Ramada. A fitness centre and a hot tub are also available. Newspapers are provided in the lobby.Several restaurants are within a 1.4 miles radius of the Ramada.The Mount Desert Oceanarium is 10.8 miles away. Acadia National Park is 16 miles from the hotel. Hancock County-Bar Harbor Airport is 9.3 miles from Ramada Ellsworth.
- The bed was like sleeping on a cloud! I even looked at the mattress to find the brand. I want one!
- The staff is very friendly and accommodating. The rooms are nice and spacious. And, it’s in a fantastic location near Acadia and Bar Harbor. Definitely will be back.
- The front desk gave my 1 year old a stuffed animal at check in, the pool was warm,room was comfy, breakfast was yummy
- Staff was exceptional and the continental breakfast was over the top with eggs and sausage included. Great place to stay!
- The rooms were spacious and comfortable. The desk personnel were very nice and excellent advise on places to eat and maps to get us there. The breakfast area was very nice as was the food.
The Lucerne Inn
In the mountains overlooking Phillips Lake, this comfortable inn offers free Wi-Fi, a neighboring golf course, and luxurious amenities.Guest rooms offer antique furnishings, and most boast lake views, gas burning fireplaces, and en suite baths containing standard-size tubs with whirlpool jets and heated towel bars.The Lucerne Inn features a large outdoor swimming pool, beautiful gazebos and outdoor patios. Enjoy a four-course meal in the dining room taking in the view of the lake.Dedham Lucerne Inn is 11 miles from central Bangor. Pine Hill Golf Club is 13 miles way and Husson University Campus is a 20 minute drive.
- I loved the home feeling..fireplace was great bonus
- It had a gorgeous view and its a nice location for romance and quietness!
- Very friendly and helpful staff! The ambience is wonderful for relaxing. Food was excellent!
- Historic structure, pleasant staff and proprietor, beautiful fall vistas large rooms
- A beautiful inn, wonderful staff, comfortable room and spectacular setting.
Located in South Surry, 29 miles from Bangor, Barncastle features free WiFi access and free private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.A TV is provided.You can play pool at the inn. The nearest airport is Bangor Airport, 30 miles from Barncastle.
No reviews yet.
Open Hearth Inn
Featuring free WiFi, Open Hearth Inn offers accommodations in Trenton. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this inn is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain units feature a sitting area for your convenience. Every room has a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.The nearest airport is Bangor Airport, 34 miles from Open Hearth Inn.
No reviews yet.
Top Hotels In West Ellsworth Maine Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in West Ellsworth Maine to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in West Ellsworth Maine but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in West Ellsworth Maine. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!