7 Best Hotels To Stay In Villaherreros Castile and Leon – Top Hotel Reviews
Villaherreros Castile and Leon is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Villaherreros Castile and Leon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Villaherreros Castile and Leon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Villaherreros Castile and Leon. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 7 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 7 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Villaherreros Castile and Leon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Villaherreros Castile and Leon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
7 Best Hotels In Villaherreros Castile And Leon:
Hotel Area de Servicio Los Chopos
Located in Villaherreros, 26 miles from Palencia, Hotel Area de Servicio Los Chopos features a restaurant and free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Private parking is available on site.All rooms come with a flat-screen TV. Each room has a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a gift shop at the property.The area is popular for biking and hiking. Aguilar de Campóo is 30 miles from Hotel Area de Servicio Los Chopos, and Carrión de los Condes is 7 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Burgos Airport, 43 miles from Hotel Area de Servicio Los Chopos.
- The food was very good. The service was very good. friendly staff.
Rooms good very clean food great couldn’t believe this was actually a service area 24 hrs staff
- It was clean, comfortable, and I had my own bathroom with a bath in it. There is a restaurant and shop downstairs and I think the shop is open 24 hours as the place is a kind of truck stop.
- Nice friendly helpful staff. Everything you need, for your onward trip. Secure under ground parking.
- Excellent large room. Comfortable bed. Only one person spoke English, but not there when we wanted to get food. Had wifi too. Room warm as the weather was cold.
Tierra de Campos
Tierra de Campos is located in Osorno, just 29 miles from Palencia. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room includes a TV. Every room includes a private bathroom.There is a shared lounge at the property.Aguilar de Campóo is 27 miles from Tierra de Campos, and Carrión de los Condes is 13 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Burgos Airport, 38 miles from the property.
- The hotel was nice and cosy in the middle of the village, the room was nice withouth luxury.
- A good stop-off point after an evening arrival on a Santander/Bilbao ferry. Only a couple of hours drive from the northern ports. A clean, well-appointed room.
- This hotel was just the right distance from Santander for a stopover after the evening arrival of the ferry. It was off the beaten track and quiet, which we liked. A bit quaint, which we also liked. The evening meal from the hand written menu, was excellent value.
we stayed for one night traveling between santander and home, hotel is in a great location just short of two hours drive and two minutes from the motorway
the hotel is full of olde worlde charm and very clean, the staff are wonderful and helpful,
the ferry arrived at santander 6.15 in the evening and by the time we got to the hotel we were just in time for the restaurant to open and had a meal of the day €12
A hotel we would definitely stay at again
- Convenient overnight stop from Santander if on the late boat and food good
Hotel Real Monasterio de San Zoilo
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Hotel Real Monasterio de San Zoilo offers accommodations in Carrión de los Condes. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV. Each room comes with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Valladolid Airport, 45 miles from Real Monasterio San Zoilo.
- Great location, beautiful building and guest are allowed to explore parts of the building for free.
- Beautiful hotel and very quiet. Had a lovely dinner at the restaurant
Very comfortable rooms.
Fast check in with welcoming staff.
Lovely hotel and grounds.
- Lots of character, rooms were spacious. Very good restaurant and good wine line. Friendly and generous barman
comfortable room great bathtub !
Hotel Doña Mayor
Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the garden, Hotel Doña Mayor is located in Frómista, just 19 miles from Palencia. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. The rooms include a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including biking and hiking. The nearest airport is Burgos Airport, 40 miles from Hotel Doña Mayor.
- Nice welcome after a long day traveling, nice evening meal
- Efficient and friendly. A room heater had been turned on ready for us when we arrived on a cold evening. Much appreciated.
- Couldn’t rate better this wonderful jewel of hotel!
- The staff/owners of this hotel are due special mention. They went the extra mile. It was a great place to stay for the 3 nights we spent there. I recommend it.
- Athens hotel was only 2 mins from A67. And 1and half hours from Santander.
La Casona de Doña Petra
Featuring free WiFi and a playground, La Casona de Doña Petra offers accommodations in Villarmentero de Campos, just 20 miles from Palencia. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Free use of bicycles is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. The nearest airport is Valladolid Airport, 45 miles from the property.
- Lovly decour, very helpful staff. Pool was notopen for use
We are walking the camino so it is very convenient to be able to find quality accommodation via booking.com
This hotel is very comfortable and the hosts provided lovely food at the end of our long day of walking. Highly recommended.
- Walking the Camino de Santiago we stayed here one night – it was delightful, with comfortable rooms, delicious meals and welcoming hosts. There is a lovely pool for those visiting in the warmer months.
- It would be almost impossible to be more rural than this hotel. There is nothing else in this tiny village. It is lovely, friendly , spotlessly clean and comfortable. No English but that doesn’t matter if you are happy to enjoy the excellent dinner without choices and you don’t have to ask specific questions and expect perfect answers. This hotel is one we will come back to.
- Good size room with good storage and a view over rolling hills.Large bathroom.Free use of decent bicycle.Good evening menu and good value breakfast.Very good small country hotel.
H & R Estrella del Bajo Carrión
Showcasing a terrace and views of the garden, H & R Estrella del Bajo Carrión is located in Villoldo in the region of Castila y Leon, just 16 miles from Palencia. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain units have a sitting area where you can relax. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. Extras include bathrobes and slippers.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play pool at the hotel. The nearest airport is Valladolid Airport, 39 miles from H & R Estrella.
- The food was excellent, and the staff — who spoke almost no English — was accommodating.
Ambiente cálido y acogedor. Excelente desayuno. Muy buena atención. Para repetir en cualquier momento.
- La imagen en conjunto del hotel, la limpieza, el desayuno y la cena en el restaurante, fueron increíbles. Merece la pena, pues el lugar en donde está, permite conocer los alrededores y visitar casi todos los pueblos de Palencia y la capital, pues está muy bien comunicado.
- El diseño del hotel y la decoracion que siendo sencillo lo hacia muy agradable
- El desayuno exquisito, lugar muy tranquilo, trato excelente.
En El Camino
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, En El Camino offers accommodations in Boadilla del Camino. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.All rooms include a flat-screen TV. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a shower.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Palencia is 20 miles from En El Camino, and Carrión de los Condes is 14 miles away. The nearest airport is Burgos Airport, 37 miles from En El Camino.
- Beautiful garden in which to eat lunch. The room and the ensuite were superb. The staff in the Albergue went above and beyond to make me feel welcome. Good quality Peregrino evening meal. A little gem.
- Super comfy beds, evry quiet. Probably the nicest hotel I’ve stayed in on the Camino. And I’m picky.
- Clean, warm and comfortable. The staff were great and we had a good dinner in the hostel they also own next door. The paintings in the hostel are by the mum.
Mary, the receptionist, was really very friendly and helpful! Thank you again!
- Really lovely modern hotel at a great price right in the Camino Santiago. Excellent pilgrim dinner next door.
Top Hotels In Villaherreros Castile And Leon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Villaherreros Castile and Leon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Villaherreros Castile and Leon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Villaherreros Castile and Leon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!