Utila is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Utila. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Utila. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Utila. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 7 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 7 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Utila right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Utila with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
Skip to the most popular hotels in Utila.
7 Best Hotels In Utila:
Mango Inn Resort
Featuring free WiFi, Mango Inn Resort offers accommodations in Utila. The hotel has an outdoor pool and views of the pool, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.Some rooms include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is featured.You will find free shuttle service at the property.Roatán is 29 miles from Mango Inn Resort, and La Ceiba is 23 miles from the property. Goloson Airport is 25 miles away.
- Staff was excellent. Restaurant excellent food and staff
- Love the atmosphere, was disappointed no warm water, the wood in the deluxe cabin was gorgeous
- Overall it was a great place to stay. Office staff were wonderful. Rooms and facilities were very clean.
- Good location. Beautiful, lush grounds. Very friendly staff.
- Convenient to most activities on the island. Has a great restaurant on the premises. Has good wifi and English television.
Sea Eye Hotel – Sunset Building
One of our best sellers in Utila! Located in Utila, 30 miles from Roatán, Sea Eye Hotel – Sunset Building features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some accommodations include a sitting area for your convenience. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. All rooms have a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.You will find a tour desk at the property.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. La Ceiba is 22 miles from Sea Eye Hotel – Sunset Building, and Corozal is 29 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Goloson Airport, 24 miles from the property.
- rooms were plenty big enough,all staff very helpful and friendly lovely quiet location and Bando beach a bonus.Good restaurant on sight even opened Christmas day!
- Beautiful location, clean rooms, perfect lagoon and ocean views
- The staff went above and beyond to serve us while we were visiting. They did not have snorkeling gear small enough for our son, however one of the workers brought her nephews gear for our son to use. The room was spacious and clean. The bed was very comfortable. Each day during our stay, housekeeping came by and cleaned and refreshed towels and toiletries for us. We loved that we had easy access to an AMAZING Italian restaurant, a wooden peir to admire beautiful sunsets, and beach for snorkeling and shell hunting. The location of the hotel was perfect. It was far enough from all the buziness the you could sleep well but not too far so that you can walk instead of taxing everywhere. This is the perfect hotel for families when visiting the island. We enjoyed our stay and we look forward to returning.
- Le devoument et la gentillesse du staff… super propre, endroit très tranquille, proche du debarcadère, pratique
- Tienen una playa privada con bar a unos pasos, no es la mejor playa pero el atardecer se ve increíble ahí
This property is a 12-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Utila Lodge offers accommodations in Utila. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels.There is a gift shop at the property.You can play pool at the hotel. Roatán is 30 miles from Utila Lodge, and La Ceiba is 23 miles away. The nearest airport is Goloson Airport, 25 miles from Utila Lodge.
- The Utila Lodge is a beautiful place literally on the ocean! Great view (who can beat a hammock and a porch view?) with a sun deck and deck swings in the shade. The people were amazing and helpful! Best place around- worth the money spent!
- The lodge was comfortable, perfect for diving and super location
- The staff, location and comfort were second to none! My accommodation was over the water, and the water sounds made me sleep easy!
- La habitación era grande y cómoda, bien acondicionada además que el hotel está bien ubicado se puede salir a caminar sin necesidad de pagar un tuc tuc u otro medio de transporte (Bicicletas, alquilar un cuatrimoto…)
- direkt am Meer, mit Steg und Liegen, als Tauchunterkunft sicherlich super
Hotel Rose is located in Utila, 29 miles from Roatán and 23 miles from La Ceiba.There is luggage storage space at the property.Goloson Airport is 24 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Coral View Beach Resort
Coral View Beach Resort is located in Utila, just 31 miles from Roatán. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.The rooms include a private bathroom.There is free shuttle service at the property.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. La Ceiba is 23 miles from Coral View Beach Resort, and Corozal is 31 miles away. Goloson Airport is 24 miles from the property.
- The owner, Miss Tonya, is so lovely! She picked us up at the airport on our arrival and drove us out to the property. It is located away from the busier part of Utila, but a short enough walk into town for restaurants and shops. You can snorkel right off the beach bar, across the street from the main hotel.
- Location, staff even the owners were around and very very accommodating.
- Location was great, away from the noisey downtown area but close enough to walk to shops , bars and restaurants. Right across from best snorkel area. Free breakfast was really good. Room was very large. Tonia the owner was wonderful. View from our room was amazing
- The owners are fantastic they are so hospitable and kind!
- Location. Very friendly and accommodating staff. Quietness from town.
Sea Eye Hotel – Laguna Building
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Sea Eye Hotel – Laguna Building is located in Utila, 30 miles from Roatán and 22 miles from La Ceiba. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a TV with cable channels. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.The nearest airport is Goloson Airport, 24 miles from the property.
- Very well situated, great breakfast , friendly people,
Nice Breakfast and very clean room.
Staff was very nice and the fridge in the room was a good touch.
- I enjoyed the private beach. Very clean and beautiful.
- Nice private beach although although it was anything but private (no one checked that only guests used beach)
- Beds were very comfortable. The staff was great and our room was clean. The restaurant and bar below are awesome! Also bondo beach is beautiful! This side of the island is a little more quite which is nice, and only a short walk from the center of town!
Sea Eye Hotel – Tropical Building
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a sun terrace, Sea Eye Hotel – Tropical Building offers accommodations in Utila, just 30 miles from Roatán.Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Each room comes with a private bathroom.La Ceiba is 22 miles from Sea Eye Hotel – Tropical Building, and Corozal is 29 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Goloson Airport, 24 miles from Sea Eye Hotel – Tropical Building.
- Included breakfast was tasty and rooms were nice and quiet.
- The hotel had a lovely patio. It was clean and tidy and the cleaning crew did an excellent job of making the room shipshape everyday so it was a pleasure to come back to the room. The hotel itself was in a quiet location and about a 1/4 mile walk to the beach. They offer breakfast at a local restaurant which is quite decent.
Staff was very friendly and helpful
- The room was large, and it had a nice balcony to hang out on. It was on the quiet side of town, yet just a short walk to to the action. The property has a good restaurant and a funky little bar on the pier with great views of the harbor. The staff were friendly and helpful.
- Me gusto el desayuno, fué completo,me gustó mucho la playa, todo en orden, el hotel muy confortable,limpio,te dan todos los productos de aseo personal, dormimos super bien con mis amigas.Elegí este hotel por que me gustó que estaba a unos pasos de la playa, las fotografías que muestran en Internet son tal cual en persona, eso me gustó mucho,la publicidad de ellos es real. La atención es muy buena, En fin,tuve un excelente fin de semana junto a mis amigas,definitivamente vamos a regresar. Gracias “Sea Eye Tropical Building” ?.
Top Hotels In Utila Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Utila to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Utila but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Utila. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!