7 Best Hotels To Stay In Titusville Florida – Top Hotel Reviews
Titusville Florida is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Titusville Florida. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Titusville Florida. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Titusville Florida. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 7 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 7 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Titusville Florida right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Titusville Florida with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
7 Best Hotels In Titusville Florida:
Executive Garden Titusville Hotel
One of our best sellers in Titusville! Showcasing a year-round outdoor pool and views of the pool, Executive Garden Titusville Hotel is located in Titusville. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Some units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is provided.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Cocoa Beach is 25 miles from Executive Garden Titusville Hotel, and New Smyrna Beach is 29 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Orlando Sanford International Airport, 26 miles from the property.
Convenient to I95
That breakfast was included
Good for the price
- It was cheap cheap, 200.77 for 2nights! It worked out great thanks
- The room was clean and comfortable. Had a nice selection of cable channels. I had parking outside my room door. Location is right off I95 on Garden St. Easy access to area roads. Price is good for the budget minded!
- I am so angry. I never got my security deposit back. They said the next day. I have tried to contact multiple times. But no response. It’s has been almost two weeks now.
- NOTHING WHATSOEVER!!!! The ABSOLUTE WORST place I have EVER stayed in my life!!!! NO Breakfast, FILTHY ROOMS, Terrible staff. BRAIN DEAD OWNER!!! IF I could rate this hotel in the MINUS catagory I WOULD. DISGUSTING TERRRIBLE….Reported the the BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU!!!
- Convenient to I95
Quality Inn Kennedy Space Center
One of our top picks in Titusville.Quality Inn Kennedy Space Center is located in Titusville, just 22 miles from Cocoa Beach.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some accommodations include a sitting area for your convenience. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Sanford is 31 miles from Quality Inn Space Center, and Cape Canaveral is 18 miles from the property. Orlando International Airport is 29 miles away.
- Shower pressure was ok. And surprisingly clean rooms.
- The breakfast was pretty good and being near many convenient stores were pretty helpful. Staff were very helpful and friendly.
- The wait staff at breakfast was wonderful as was the breakfast….front desk was very helpful along with the cleaning girls…..girls did a great job
- The staff was super helpful and did anything to make my family and i feel auper welcome and comfortable, breakfast was great. Pool was heated how cool. Most definitely coming back. THANKS
- The people who work there are the best! The staff are friendly, helpful, courteous, and enthusiastic about their community and Kennedy Space Center.
Ramada Kennedy Space Center
Just 20 miles from the Canaveral National Seashore, this Titusville hotel provides a daily hot breakfast at the on-site Denny’s restaurant. A heated outdoor pool with a hot tub and free Wi-Fi are provided.A flat-screen cable TV with the HBO® movie channel, small refrigerator, and microwave are featured in all rooms at this Titusville Ramada Kennedy Space Center. Extras include free toiletries and towels.A fitness center, sauna, and playground are available to all guests throughout their stay at Ramada Kennedy Space Center. A 24-hour laundromat and free on-site parking are also available.The Saint Johns National Wildlife Refuge is a short drive away. Kennedy Space Center and Port Canaveral Cruise Port are 11 miles from the hotel.
- Just a golf trip. Room was clean and comfortable. Wasn’t looking for anything special.
The bed was clean and comfortable.
- I like the pool in the hot tub and ample seating and tables outside
- Staff excellent. Complimentary breakfast was nice.
We were upgraded to a suite which was really great. The room has a microwave and a coffee machine. Staff were friendly. Great Hotel to stay when visiting Kennedy Space Center. We purchased our tickets at the Hotel reception. Special thanks to Kay in the breakfast area she was great and provided us with a map of the space center along with some really helpful tips.
The pool ans spa where lovely and clean. Car parking right out front of our room.
Holiday Inn Titusville/Kennedy Space Center
The Kennedy Space Center is 10.6 miles from this hotel in Titusville, Florida. It features an outdoor pool, a 24-hour gym and guest rooms decorated in warm colors.Guest rooms include flat-screen cable TVs and free Wi-Fi at the Holiday Inn Titusville/Kennedy Space Center. Each is furnished with a microwave, refrigerator and coffee facilities.A business center with fax and photocopying services is available.Bapa’s Bistro & Bar is on site at the Holiday Inn Titusville. It serves American cuisine for breakfast and dinner.Canaveral National Seashore is 35.3 miles from the hotel. The Astronaut Hall of Fame is 7.4 miles from this hotel located off Interstate 95.
Nice hotel with good restaurant on site. The location is not the best since that side of the highway is not very built up. It seems construction is beginning .
Our side of the hotel was very noisy because of the highway. Perhaps upgraded windows would help .
Front desk clerks were friendly and helpful
- Certainly not a new hotel, but very well kept. Nice rooms….some traffic noise overlooking 95, but could not hear neighbors at all. Nice spacious bathroom and showers.
- Very good location for Kennedy Space Center visitors. Appreciated having a microwave in the room to make instant oatmeal in the morning, since we left prior to their 6 am. start of serving breakfast each day.
- A very comfortable clean hotel which is very well maintained.
- The facilities were nice and clean. However because the attitude of the staff I will not recommend this place or go back to stay.
- Nice hotel with good restaurant on site. The location is not the best since that side of the highway is not very built up. It seems construction is beginning .
Hampton Inn Titusville/I-95 Kennedy Space Center
Guests at the Hampton Inn in Titusville, home of Kennedy Space Center, will find an outdoor pool and fitness room, and rooms with flat-screen TVs. Free Wi-Fi is provided in every room.A work desk with free wired internet is provided in all rooms at the Titusville Hampton Inn. A microwave and a small refrigerator are also provided. Some rooms have a sitting area with sofa bed.Along with the pool and fitness rooms, the hotel has free Wi-Fi throughout. The front desk is open 24-hours a day and guests can enjoy breakfast in the hotel or to take-out.Easily reached from Interstate 95 in Florida, the Hampton Inn Titusville is a 20-minute drive from Kennedy Space Center and 25 miles from Canaveral National Seashore.
- The staff was very friendly. The breakfast was very good with lots of variety.
- food was good we love staying at Hampton Inns. It was very convenient to I 95
- Nicki, receptionist, was cheerful, helpful and the best of any of the hotels we have stayed in on this trip.
- All was very good and we will return to this property. Bed was comfortable. Loved the desk clerk during the evening.
- The breakfast was great! The location to Titusville and I-95 is great!
Fairfield Inn and Suites by Marriott Titusville Kennedy Space Center
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Fairfield Inn and Suites by Marriott Titusville Kennedy Space Center offers accommodations in Titusville.Each room includes a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Every room has a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Cocoa Beach is 22 miles from Fairfield Inn Kennedy Space Center, and Sanford is 31 miles from the property. Orlando International Airport is 29 miles away.
- Room was very clean, beds were comfortable, breakfast was very good, staff were excellent at making sure food was replenished and hot.
The room was very clean, the beds were very confortable, the parking was free and the breackfast was includeed. The hotel has also a swimmingpool. I strongly recmmend this hotel!
It’s about 20 min drive from the Kennedy Space Center.
- Quiet and comfortable room. Good stop for visits to Space Center and Merritt Island Refuge.
- Shower…great,warm with a good shower head spray.
- I like the friendly and courteous way that I was treated with respect and professionalism very good experience
Best Western Space Shuttle Inn
Featuring free WiFi, a fitness center and a year-round outdoor pool, Best Western Space Shuttle Inn offers accommodations in Titusville. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.The rooms are equipped with a TV. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Car rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for fishing. Cocoa Beach is 22 miles from The Hotel Space Shuttle, and Cape Canaveral is 18 miles from the property. Orlando Sanford International Airport is 29 miles away.
- Not much , front desk girls were very pleasant and helpful . The hotel itself was a downer. Found Room a little bit gross hair in bathroom , door between rooms not private enough. I have a uneasy feeling Room way in back of hotel didn’t feel safe. The breakfast area is not connected to hotel not a plus. The lady was very nice and kept it clean .
- Very well location if you’re planning a visit to the NASA Visitors center complex. The staff was very helpful and friendly. Breakfast was fine.
I was given a ‘non smoking’ room at the furthermost part of the property.
It stunk of ciggarette smoke so badly I had to leave. One guest had agressive dogs that I had to navigate around each time I left my room. Another had a boom box and was having a party in the parking lot outside my room.
On top of which the staff were rude and unhelpfull.
Do your self a favour and avoid this place like the plague and go across the road to the Holiday Inn. You will pay a few bucks more but you will get a good nights sleep in safe and clean surroundings with plesant staff.
- Break feast was Great . And the room service as well
- Personal was very friendly, you have to book the rooms online – it is cheaper than in the motel itself, very good restaurant near by – Durango’s Steakhouse Titusville is very recommendable!!! (Spare ribs, sandwich, burger), close to the highway
Top Hotels In Titusville Florida Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Titusville Florida to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Titusville Florida but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Titusville Florida. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!