7 Best Hotels To Stay In Taranilla Castile and Leon – Top Hotel Reviews
Taranilla Castile and Leon is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Taranilla Castile and Leon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Taranilla Castile and Leon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Taranilla Castile and Leon. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 7 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 7 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Taranilla Castile and Leon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Taranilla Castile and Leon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
7 Best Hotels In Taranilla Castile And Leon:
Hotel Río Cea
Located in Puente-Almuhey in the region of Castila y Leon, 31 miles from Potes, Hotel Río Cea features a terrace and views of the mountains. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.A flat-screen TV and DVD player, as well as a CD player are available. Some rooms have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including skiing, biking and hiking. The hotel also provides bike rental. San Isidro is 28 miles from Hotel Río Cea, and Espinama is 26 miles from the property.
- The hotel is a good base to discover the surrounding national parks, be prepared for some longer car rides in narrow streets though. Parking in front of the building is no problem. Rooms are light and clean, price is ok.
Lady who checked us in is awesome! She also cooked dinner and was very helpful as we don’t speak much Spanish!
Lovely quiet location.
- It was perfect for my needs in a lovely setting. The food in the restaurant was very good as well.
- La habitación de lo más acogedora. Todo limpisimo. El personal muy atento, en especial una de las camareras. Todo muy bien.
- El personal de la cafetería muy amable. La habitación estaba a buena temperatura y no había nada de ruido.
Real Hotel is located in Guardo, just 28 miles from Potes. The hotel has a terrace and views of the mountains, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.Every room has a flat-screen TV. The rooms come with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Espinama is 24 miles from Real Hotel, and Fuente De is 25 miles away.
- The hotel staff was very friendly and so helpful. The breakfast was free and okay. The property was very pretty.
- Pensaba que iba a ser un hotel viejo y decrepito y nos encontramos con una gran casa-chalet reconvertida en Hotel. La habitación enorme y con muy buena calefacción. La ducha excelente (mucha presión y agua bien caliente). Esta casi a las afueras del pueblo y tiene un buen recinto interior para dejar el coche. El personal muy agradable, natural y cordial.
- La ubicación es muy bonita, unas instalaciones buenas y de calidad, a la vez que confortable!
- alojamiento de buena calidad, aunque este en la orilla del pueblo, cumplio con creces las expectativas.
- Todo. Buena relación calidad precio. Muy amables y serviciales.
Hotel Presa is located in Riaño, on the edge of the Riaño Reservoir, just outside the Picos de Europa National Park. It offers country-style accommodations with free Wi-Fi in public areas.The comfortable rooms at the Presa feature traditional décor and central heating. They come with a TV and a private bathroom.The Presa Hotel’s rustic restaurant serves traditional food from Castilla y León as well as seafood from Cantabria. There is also a wood-paneled bar where you can get a snack or a drink.The area surrounding the Presa is popular for hiking and hunting. You can also practice water sports on Riaño Reservoir.
- Staff very friendly and helpful despite not speaking much English -we really must learn more Spanish!
- Lovely cozy room .ideal after a day exploring the beautiful picos
- Staff were brilliant and our room had nice views of the lake/reservoir.
- Amazing location and private parking for motorbikes. Brilliant indeed! Food also fantastic. If you tour across the north definitely recommend this place. Small supermarket across the road if you want to get some cheaper breakie 👍 Or top up with water for the ride out again.
- hotel is in a great location and and well worth a visit
Located in Guardo, 27 miles from Potes, Montaña Palentina features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. All rooms have a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.A number of activities are available in the area, such as biking and fishing. Espinama is 23 miles from Montaña Palentina, and Fuente De is 24 miles from the property.
- Friendly welcome, good size bedroom plus a great terrace. Wifi offered (didn’t use it), hairdryer possible on request at reception. No problem to store our bikes in garage. Dinner was standard Spanish food, well done & very reasonable price. Basically we had everything we needed under one roof.
- Quiet decent sized room, garage for safe bicycle storage
- The Brothers running the hotel were most helpful and welcoming, secure parking arranged for our motorbikes. Food was home cooked and excellent. Very little English spoken but communication easy. Good location to tour the National park and mountains.
- El alojamiento es sobrio, pero limpio e impecable. Lo mejor, la atención recibida, excelente. Y la comida, casera y buenísima.
- El personal excelente. La flexibilidad. El entorno fantástico. Y el hecho de que admitan mascotas.
Tierra de la Reina
Tierra de la Reina Hotel is a rural buiding south of Picos de Europa (mountain range), at the tip of the Riaño reservoir. The hotel has been built using stone and wood near a tiny stream that meanders through the meadows.The hotel is in a natural environment, home to bears, wolves, grouses, eagles, chamois, trout and herons. It offers cozy atmosphere and traditional, wood-fire oven-cooked cuisine. It has a fireplace.
- What can you ask more in the middle of the winter in a place in the middle of nowwhere,but that was the reason
- Relaxed rural location with easy access to surrounding countryside. Cafe and Restaurant on site. Room very good value for money.
- Lovely location in a really quiet village. Ideal for exploring the wonderful countryside. Staff really pleasant and helpful. Room very comfortable, and a lovely restaurant with superb locally sourced food – excellent wild boar stew and a brilliant veal chop.
- Very rustic, right in middle of the best roads to ride, very quiet
- Off the beaten path unless you are into the spectacular mountain scenery of Pico de Europa (which is why were in the vicinity). The proprietor speaks enough English to communicate with us. Ask for a room in the newly remodeled wing – the rooms in the old side are not attractive. Our room, #211, was very nice – big enough, with a good size bathroom and an excellent queen size bed. The view from our window was of a pasture with horses grazing and mountains in the background – very nice! There is a bar and a restaurant downstairs – that is good thing because this time of year nothing else is open. The food in the restaurant is local and very tasty. The cost of the room was 40 Euro!!
Hotel La Velilla
Featuring free WiFi, Hotel La Velilla offers pet-friendly accommodations in La Mata de Monteagudo, just 30 miles from Potes. The hotel has a playground and views of the mountains, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.A flat-screen TV is featured.You will find luggage storage space at the property.San Isidro is 23 miles from Hotel La Velilla, and Espinama is 25 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Hotal Rural El Yunque
Hotal Rural El Yunque offers accommodations in Tarilonte.All rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms include views of the mountains or city. Each room includes a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.Potes is 23 miles from Hotel Rural El Yunque, and Espinama is 22 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Top Hotels In Taranilla Castile And Leon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Taranilla Castile and Leon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Taranilla Castile and Leon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Taranilla Castile and Leon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!