7 Best Hotels To Stay In Tara Ontario – Top Hotel Reviews
Tara Ontario is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Tara Ontario. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Tara Ontario. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Tara Ontario. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 7 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 7 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Tara Ontario right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Tara Ontario with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
7 Best Hotels In Tara Ontario:
Quality Inn Southampton
Quality Inn Southampton offers accommodations in Southampton. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room.Tara is 11 miles from Quality Inn Southampton, and Owen Sound is 21 miles away.
- I’d never stayed in a hotel that closed before. So, Christmas night I got a call that I would need to pick up the room key and provide my credit card by 10. The gentlemen was very nice and said he’d stay till 11. My brother ended up stopping by for me so I didn’t have to leave my family get together as he was already out. It felt a little odd to not have someone there but it was comfortable and ended up being a good one night stay,.
Very clean, very quiet during off-season (winter) as not a lot of guests currently staying there. I’ve been in the summer when its been very busy and loud.
Free breakfast with stay which is a bonus!
- Friendly, helpful staff, the hotel located in a new building, great location, excellent breakfast
- The accommodations were excellent. The room was large, extremely clean and very comfortable. The staff was outstanding and very helpful. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay at this property.
- Excellent facility, very clean and very comfortable.
Owen Sound Inn
Featuring free WiFi, a playground and a sun terrace, Owen Sound Inn offers accommodations in Owen Sound.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain rooms include a sitting area where you can relax. Every room has a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Blue Mountains is 27 miles from Owen Sound Inn, and Tara is 12 miles away.
The manager stayed up to greet us and show us the room on short notice.
Quiet, clean, comfy mattress.
- The staff were great!! I had booked us a king room, but when we arrived he asked if we would like to see one of the double rooms as all the king rooms are on the second floor and I have to use a cane to get around and stairs aren’t the easy for me. Anyways he said we could change rooms for the same rate so we took a look and gladly took the room on the main floor. Went to the Attack game, came back with friends had a couple of drinks then they left and we went to bed. Really enjoyed our stay, and can’t beat the rate!!!
We were amazed how helpful the desk manager was. He changed our room to a downstairs room when he realized my friend was with a cane.
Could not have been happier.
Have already booked for next two trips
The owners are super friendly and very helpful.
Great place to stay.
I will be staying there again.
- Some comments said the “King size” bed was small but I did not find it so. Some of the walls and furnishings are not right up to date but I found nothing dirty or worn out. The bed was comfortable and the TV was large new enough. There was a lot of room for a good price.
- The manager stayed up to greet us and show us the room on short notice.
Quality Inn Owen Sound
Quality Inn Owen Sound is located in Owen Sound, just 27 miles from Blue Mountains.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.
- The room had patio access. This was very useful for us. We were also able to access the back portion of the hotel without going through the front.
- Quiet, clean and polite staff . It was great. I looked around and this was the cheapest hotel I could find, I was a little worried but they far exceeded my expectations. Thank Quality Inn. I will definitely be back
- front desk staffs are really nice and helpful which makes me love Owen sound more
- Bed was very comfy and the room was very very clean. The staff was fantastic. Thanks.
- We went with grandkids. Convient, liked the pool, beds were very comfortable, people who worked there very friendly.
Travelodge Owen Sound
Featuring free WiFi and a barbecue, Travelodge Owen Sound offers accommodations in Owen Sound, just 27 miles from Blue Mountains. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV. Each room comes with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.
- Had first floor and could park my bike in front of my room.
- Position perfect if you want to see bruce penisula and blue Mountain
- Not sure about disabled access. We were made very welcome on our arrival and were given much info. about local points of interest, places to eat etc. Very clean room and bathroom, comfortable beds, ample parking. A very pleasant stay, would certainly recommend to friends and family.
Parking at your door.
Friendly manager that adjusted our room rate.
- The staff was very helpful and pleasant. Breakfast was great and the bed very comfortable.
Best Western Inn On The Bay
Showcasing a hot tub and fitness center, Best Western Inn On The Bay is located in Owen Sound in the region of Ontario.All rooms include a flat-screen TV. All rooms have a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Blue Mountains is 28 miles from Best Western Inn On The Bay, and Tara is 12 miles from the property.
- Very quiet, clean, comfortable. Easy access to parking lot. Relatively easy to get to downtown area. Restaurant in hotel was very nice and food was great, waitress and hostess were very nice/friendly.
- The bed was great….very important:) Room was a king, corner room with a beautiful view of the water. It was huge and so comfortable with lots of seating and space to wrap Christmas presents:) Very quiet:) Staff is great. We ate in the restaurant a lot and that was great too:) The Christmas buffet was an unexpected bonus:)
I liked how the hotel was on the water!
We got in late, we had dinner at the restaurant inside the hotel, food was great and the server was excellent!
- The views from the hotel windows of the Owen Sound harbour are great – the staff is friendly and although breakfast is not included in the hotel rate, it is a reasonable price for an excellent breakfast. We were stopping over for just one night, but enjoyed our stay.
- Lovely accommodating staff, service in restaurant superb meals great
This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Windspire Inn offers accommodations in Port Elgin. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms come with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.There is a shared lounge at the property.Tara is 13 miles from Windspire Inn, and Owen Sound is 24 miles away.
Breakfast was excellent
Location was great
Was very clean
- the owners were so welcoming and friendly. I felt like i was in my family home. Rooms were lovely, continental breakfast was perfect. All round, exceeded my expectations.
- The bed was very comfortable and the breakfast was very good with lots of choices
- The bed was comfy and the location was great. The breakfast was a true continental so I wouldn’t call it a B&B but a quaint country inn.
- It was a quaint clean place close to beach with. Wet nice owners. We had a tiny room by choice and loved it. They were willing to give us a bigger room but we choose to stay in this quirky little room
- Breakfast was excellent
Super 8 – Port Elgin
Located in Port Elgin in the region of Ontario, 13 miles from Tara, Super 8 – Port Elgin features a seasonal outdoor pool and barbecue.Each room has a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. A TV is provided.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides bike rental.
- My favorite is the salt water pool and the hot tub. We have stayed here multiple times and the rooms are always clean, the breakfast is great.
- The hotel was quiet and the room was decently spacious. Checking in was fast and our room was easy to find. The indoor pool was a nice treat to use. Our room had a kitchenette which could have been handy if we were staying there for a longer period of time.
- I liked the pool, fitness room, breakfast and room with outside access to my car because they switched me to a ground floor room. Overall quite pleased.
- Bedroom suite and all common areas were very clean and comfortable.
- Pool and Spa were nice n clean, deluxe rooms poolside were awesome, within walking distance of Boston Pizza and Tim Horton’s next door, Breakfast variety was fantastic as well, we will be coming back again!
Top Hotels In Tara Ontario Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Tara Ontario to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Tara Ontario but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Tara Ontario. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!