7 Best Hotels To Stay In Taberno Andalucía – Top Hotel Reviews
Taberno Andalucía is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Taberno Andalucía. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Taberno Andalucía. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Taberno Andalucía. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 7 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 7 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Taberno Andalucía right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Taberno Andalucía with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
7 Best Hotels In Taberno Andalucía:
Hotel la Parrilla
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a terrace, Hotel la Parrilla offers accommodations in Albox, just 24 miles from Mojácar. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Private parking is available on site.Each room has a TV. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Every room comes with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Vera is 18 miles from Hotel la Parrilla, and María is 23 miles away. The nearest airport is Almeria Airport, 39 miles from Hotel la Parrilla.
- The room was lovely overlooking the town square with fountain. The bed was very comfortable, but extra pillows would be an advantage. Everything was extremely clean and the towels were nice and soft. Shower was excellent too.
- Great location…nice guy on reception Athletico fan !
- The food was lovely and reasonably priced. Service was good and friendly.
- We ate in the bar and found the food very good value for money. Bedroom large and roomey beds very comfy.
- The location was fantastic and the views from the room were very nice, even though there was major works going on in the square. We will go back again just to see the finished Plaza. All the staff were very friendly and spoke some English, even the locals dropping in for coffee liked to chat. Speaking of Coffee, there’s was the best we have had in Spain. Food excellent, bar busy, especially when the football was on. Extra blankets were available as it was very cold at night.
Hotel Restaurante Azabache
Hotel Restaurante Azabache offers accommodations in Arboleas. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.The rooms include a TV. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.Mojácar is 19 miles from Hotel Restaurante Azabache, and Vera is 13 miles away. Almeria Airport is 39 miles from the property.
- Fantastic location nice staff overall pleasant experience
- Nice clean room good food nice staff and a band were playing and it was nice atmosphere
- Great restaurant menu and food very good value for money, all staff very helpful and attentive, breakfast basic but a good start for the day, beds very comfortable and a very quite area for a goods night sleep.
- what eggs we got a hard crusty roll and coffee no full English
- Arrived very late. Friendly welcome and service including food served. Basic food but well presented
Hotel Rural Miguel Rosi
Located in Huércal-Overa, 21 miles from Mojácar, Hotel Rural Miguel Rosi features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. A flat-screen TV is featured.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including biking and hiking. Vera is 13 miles from Hotel Rural Miguel Rosi, and María is 24 miles away. The nearest airport is Almeria Airport, 48 miles from the property.
- The hotel is right at the end of the slip rd for the A7, ideally placed for us, great position, tapas, in the restaurant was great and in English and Spanish for a change, rooms really clean, just bear in mind you are in the middle of a farming area so you do get the odd smell, but it adds to the view overlooking the fields, staff very pleasant and helpful.
- The staff were very accommodating. Although the rooms were quite basic they were very clean and comfortable
The location was great. Just off the A7 which made it easy to find and easy to travel around. There is a fuel station straight across the road which also has a shop and a restaurant.
The staff are friendly and one or two of them can speak a little English. The receptionist however does not speak any English which made it difficult to express any complaints or queries.
The bar serves Tapas and the restarant serves a limited menu which seems popular with locals.
- The Hotel was near the main autoroute and was easy to find and get to other areas. The Hotel could do with a little updating but was clean and good value. I would stay here again. The food was good in the restaurant and there was always a good atmosphere in the bar. The staff were helpful and friendly.
- Wonderful food. blue fin tuna on a menu less than 20 euros fantastic value. Very friendly staff
Located in Vélez Blanco, 4.5 miles from María, Hotel Velad features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi.Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Lorca is 22 miles from Hotel Velad , and Puebla de Don Fadrique is 27 miles from the property.
- Very good value for money. Welcome was excellent, we were taken to our room by the owner. Room and bathroom spotless. Breakfast (included in my price) of good quality including freshly squeezed orange juice.
- The room was very comfortable and fantastic location. The staff were very welcoming and a delicious breakfast.
- The room was very large as we booked a suite. The view from the room was fantastic. The hotel was very clean and very Spanish. It was so nice to stay in a hotel that was not the normal run of the mill type. The staff were all pleasant and helpful. Breakfast was lovely with good coffee and plenty of refills. Brilliant castle in the village and amazingly free of charge.
- It’s worth paying the extra for a room with a view. The view is absolutely amazing!
- I splashed out and booked the suite which was nice and spacious (2 large rooms plus a bathroom) and 2 balconies with a superb view. There was plenty of parking outside and the Hotel was in easy walking distance from the rest of the town. Breakfast was nice with great coffee.
Hotel Jardines La Tejera
Featuring free WiFi and a fitness center, Hotel Jardines La Tejera offers accommodations in Olula del Río, just 28 miles from Mojácar. The hotel has a playground and terrace, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a TV. Some accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. Superior rooms feature a spa tub or a hot tub.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Vera is 24 miles from Hotel Jardines La Tejera, and María is 26 miles away. Almeria Airport is 35 miles from the property.
- El establecimiento era moderno, buena cafetería y restaurante. La habitación y el baño eran amplios. El personal muy atento
- Habitación muy amplia, personal del hotel, trato excelente.
El personal. Bellísimas personas que se implican a tope para que la estancia sea lo más agradable. Tanto la de recepción como las del servicio de cafetería. Un 10.
- El confort de la habitación y la tranquilidad son lo mejor del hotel. Facilidades para aparcar y un servicio de cafetería restaurante bueno.
- Habitacion superior a la que me correspondia. Buen restaurante
Hotel Los Sibileys
Showcasing an outdoor pool and sun terrace, Hotel Los Sibileys is located in Puerto Lumbreras in the region of Murcia. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Enjoy a cup of coffee while looking out at the mountains or pool. The rooms have a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and free toiletries.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Vera is 25 miles from Hotel Los Sibileys, and María is 14 miles away.
- Absolutely fantastic! The setting, the food, the hosts.We loved everything about it
The food was excellent, Steve And Debbie are the perfect hosts, so friendly and welcoming
The hotel is clean and comfortable with plenty to do, large pool, Enduro bikes, horse riding very nearby
We will definitely go again and would surely recommend it
- The dinner was top quality, and English language television was a pleasant change.
Brilliant isolated location. Lovely fixtures
& fittings. Pleasant hosts & good food.
- bed was so comfortable!!! host and hostess the best couldn’t do enough for us.
Hotel Cero Ocho
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hotel Cero Ocho offers accommodations in Macael.Views of the mountains, garden or city are featured in certain rooms. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is featured.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Mojácar is 28 miles from Hotel Cero Ocho, and Vera is 25 miles away. Almeria Airport is 34 miles from the property.
It was ideal for my needs. It was clean and the member of staff I met was extremely helpful and friendly. The tea/coffee lounge was a delight.
I was only there for two nights but would stay for longer if I need to stay in the area again.
Nothing,had to wait 2 hours for staff to admit us,aircon leaking and unuseable,no hot water,no secure parking,couldn’t sleep as road outside our room was being used as a racetrack untill .3.30 in the morning by the local youths driving high powered cars and motorcycles while others parked up with music playing at full volume.
Pavement covered with broken beer bottles and rubbish in the morning.
Booked for a week checked out next morning but still had to pay for the night.
I don’t just want my money back but also some recompense for the inconvenience we suffered and the day we waisted finding new accomodation
- El emplazamiento, la amplitud de espacio, limpieza y cordialidad de Carmen
- Limpieza , ponen un espacio con café té magdalenas .. gratuito . A 5 minutos andando del centro
- El lugar en el que está enclavado el hotel, la limpieza de las habitaciones y la tranquilidad.
- It was ideal for my needs. It was clean and the member of staff I met was extremely helpful and friendly. The tea/coffee lounge was a delight.
Top Hotels In Taberno Andalucía Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Taberno Andalucía to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Taberno Andalucía but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Taberno Andalucía. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!