7 Best Hotels To Stay In Skelvaagen Nord-Trøndelag – Top Hotel Reviews
Skelvaagen Nord-Trøndelag is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Skelvaagen Nord-Trøndelag. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Skelvaagen Nord-Trøndelag. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Skelvaagen Nord-Trøndelag. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 7 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 7 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Skelvaagen Nord-Trøndelag right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Skelvaagen Nord-Trøndelag with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
7 Best Hotels In Skelvaagen Nord-trøndelag:
Quality Hotel Grand Steinkjer
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Quality Hotel Grand Steinkjer offers accommodations in Steinkjer. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.The rooms come with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk, room service, hairdresser’s and gift shop at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including biking and hiking. The nearest airport is Værnes Airport, 42 miles from the property.
- The welcoming of staff and knowledge of English language. My bedroom was nice and the breakfast certainly takes into account all tastes.
- The man in the reception would not give me credit on my bonus card because I booked through Booking.com. I have never experienced that before and didn’t like it.
- Both the hotel and staff are very pleasant and for me having them speak English is a bonus. The breakfast that is offered is more than adequate.
- Breakfast is good, but they need to refurbish the rooms.
- veldig fin frokost , og nydelig mat i restauranten
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Jegtvolden Fjordhotell offers accommodations in Straumen. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms have a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Every room comes with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Steinkjer is 13 miles from Jegtvolden Fjordhotell, and Stjoerdal is 29 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Værnes Airport, 30 miles from the property.
- Location was amazing, our room had a 270′ panoramic view of the fjord and the mountains. There were very few guests because we stopped there in between popular seasons, but because we wanted to have dinner at the hotel the chef stayed and cooked just for us. It was amazing, fine dining: for instance, he baked hazelnut bread that morning and served it with blue cheese mousse. Would recommend it any time!
- Wonderful breakfast and excellent service and food at dinner.
- Excellent breakfast, a quiet place with a spacious garden to relax, good dinner in restaurant.
- Really classy hotel! With fabulous breakfast! Excellent views!
- Large grass areas great for children to run around on, trees, wild raspberries growing at property, horses, fjord jetty, paddleboards available. Quiet location, large rooms, balcony with views of fjord, good meals. Really enjoyed our stay and surprised at how great this place was.
Best Western Tingvold Park Hotel
On the north side of Steinkjer, half a mile from the central square, this hotel offers free Wi-Fi, free parking, rooms with satellite TV and a free evening buffet.Each guest room at Best Western Tingvold Park Hotel includes a work desk and a minibar. Tea and coffee facilities are provided in all rooms.A buffet breakfast is offered at Best Western Tingvold Park, as well as free waffles and coffee in the lobby every evening.Guests can relax in the sauna. The surrounding area offers excellent hiking trails and fishing opportunities.Steinkjer Station is one mile from the hotel. The Stone Age rock carvings at Bølareinen and Bardal are both within a 15 minute drive away. Eggemarka forest area is half a mile away.
- Great buffet dinner, wonderful selection. Breakfast excellent too. Rooms very comfortable.
- Although decor is older traditional style the room was very large and good Windows. Dinner buffet included was a great bonus as was waffles and coffee anytime. Friendly staff.
- everything was great, the room was good the food which was included in the price was more than we expected. We would definitely stay again.
- Very helpful receptionist after we arrived late. We missed dinner but breakfast was bob on.
- Good value with breakfast and dinner included, which is also of a great quality. Coffee machines available throughout hotel. Lovely surroundings.
This property is a 12-minute walk from the beach. Located in Verdal, 16 miles from Steinkjer, Verdal Hotell features a restaurant and free WiFi. The hotel has a playground and terrace, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.Some rooms include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A TV with cable channels is available.There is a 24-hour front desk, an ATM and a hairdresser’s at the property.Værnes Airport is 29 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Stiklestad Park Hotel
Located in Verdal, 16 miles from Steinkjer, Stiklestad Park Hotel features a terrace and sauna. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room is fitted with a TV. Some rooms feature a sitting area where you can relax. Each room includes a private bathroom.There is luggage storage space and hairdresser’s at the property.Værnes Airport is 29 miles from the property.
- Any difference in the breakfast menu over 4 days would have made the stay even better
- This hotel is expensive and terrible – I do not recommend it!
- Breakfast had somewhat more selection than usual. A plenty of parking space, as this is a shopping center, after all.
- Staff were very friendly and helpful. The room was basic but always very clean. Breakfast was superb – better than expected. We were attending a wedding and were able to borrow an iron to ensure our clothes did not look like they had come out of a suitcase!
+ The smell in the rooms was amazing (not because of me)
+ Probably the most smooth check-in of all time
+ Great atmosphere
+ Perfect location – everything’s within reach
+ The staff takes your preferences into account
Scandic Stiklestad is located in Verdal, 16 miles from Steinkjer and 30 miles from Stjoerdal. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a TV. Certain accommodations include a sitting area where you can relax. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk, a shared lounge, room service and a gift shop at the property.Værnes Airport is 31 miles from the property.
- Our stay was during the off season for this hotel so it was very quiet. The wifi worked well in the lobby area. The breakfast was great (except for the cold scrambled eggs on the first morning) and the staff was helpful.
Wasn’t sure to expect when I booked this hotel. It’s quite a large, fairly new building in a semi-rural setting which was designed to serve large numbers of visitors to an important Norge historical/religious site adjacent to the hotel. I believe it gets very busy in peak summer and at Christmas with Norwegian nationals. It’s a great place and we really enjoyed our stay in late September when the place was quiet. Doesn’t look like a hotel as such, having generously sized public areas with relaxing seating. Strong Nordic architectural themes in the internal and external design of the place, which we adore though may not be to everyone’s taste. Very helpful staff, huge bedroom (we were upgraded gratis), standard Nordic buffet breakfast – which was also good.
Try it. I think you’ll like it.
- Great breakfast. They catered really well for gluten and dairy allergies.
Bare en ting å si. Fantastisk. Bestill dette hotellet og du blir tatt
godt vare på.
- Beliggenheten og fasilitetene var flotte. Så på spelet om Olav den hellige. En flott og mektig forestilling.
Thon Hotel Backlund
Thon Hotel Backlund is in the center of town, next to the park that splits the center of the city and within short distance to the airport, train and main road E6.Levanger has a long history as a commercial center and the tradition of the annual Martna market goes back 500 years. The hotel also has a long history and provides pleasant and comfortable atmosphere and emphasizes personal service.The harbor is just around the corner from the hotel. Attractions include the Falstad monument and museum nad heritage museum. There are also great opportunities for hunting and fishing. The local area has a number of interesting historic sites such as rock carvings and old convents.The conference facilities comprise a lecture hall with room for up to 80 people.The hotel’s cafe is a popular meeting place with a lively atmosphere that draws both guests and locals. For a more intimate atmosphere visit Restaurant Backlund and try some of the delicious dishes.
- friendly staff, large, comfortable konmaty, good breakfast. in the city center, nice atmosphere …. I enjoyed it!
- The hotel was a pleasant surprise, having the atmosphere of an old classic small town hotel. The staff was very friendly and helpful; the room was comfortable and very clean. Beautiful part of Norway and good proximity to Stiklestad.
God frokost med godt utvalg, hyggelig betjening
Svært hyggelig rengjøringspersonale (når jeg trengte hjelp til å komme inn på rommet når kortet ikke virket). Fin beliggenhet ved elven og 30 meter til Restaurant Bryggen og ellers gåavstand til butikkene i Levanger sentrum.
- Super frokost. Eneste minus var dårlig sjampo på badet.
- Beliggenheten til jernbanen. God seng. Hotellet ordnet frokostpakke med brødskiver med pålegg, eple, apelsinjuice, melk og yoghurt.
Top Hotels In Skelvaagen Nord-trøndelag Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Skelvaagen Nord-Trøndelag to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Skelvaagen Nord-Trøndelag but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Skelvaagen Nord-Trøndelag. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!