7 Best Hotels To Stay In Siquirres Limon – Top Hotel Reviews
Siquirres Limon is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Siquirres Limon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Siquirres Limon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Siquirres Limon. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 7 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 7 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Siquirres Limon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Siquirres Limon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
7 Best Hotels In Siquirres Limon:
Featuring free WiFi and an outdoor pool, Hotel Pacuare offers accommodations in Siquirres. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Every room includes a flat-screen TV. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a shower.Tobías Bolaños International Airport is 44 miles away.
- The room was clean and the bed reasonable comfortable. The staff was pleasant and somewhat helpful.
- I liked the convenience the price of the room for what we needed it for, which was for 1 night so that we could go White Water Rafting the next day. They also kindly provided us breakfast to go complimentary.
- Warm and smiley welcome from sympathetic staff. Hotel is situated near main road but rooms are on the other side so very quiet. Polite and attentive staff.
The dining room has an excellent diverse menu and our dinner was delicious.
Breakfast was included and was also very good.
The service was excellent and the staff was friendly and helpful.
The room was very clean, the beds were comfortable and we had a good night’s sleep.
Room was spacious , clean. Outside well maintained
Nice little terrace
Pacuare Outdoor Center
Showcasing a terrace and views of the mountains, Pacuare Outdoor Center is located in Turrialba in the region of Cartago, just 12 miles from Santa Cruz.Certain rooms have views of the river or garden.The nearest airport is Tobías Bolaños International Airport, 40 miles from Pacuare Outdoor Center.
- Directly located in the jungle and close to Pacuare river, staff very friendly even though communication in English was difficult. Very basic cabins with a nice view. We enjoyed a rafting trip, unfortunately nobody told us that you could have also rafted in or out, seemed to be fun.
- Set in the jungle. Short hike from the river. View of pacuare river and mountains.
- Go is with glamping expectations. This is a almost roughing it in nature with great people.
The view was incredible- the most beautiful place I’ve ever been.
The staff are amazing- they definitely made our stay an experience to remember…!!!
- Loved the rooms and views and staff! Incredible place, wish we had more then 1 night, recommend at least 2 nights! You’ll see ? Couldn’t have asked for better hosts!
Centro Turistico Brisas del Pacuare
Located in La Suiza in the region of Cartago, 12 miles from Santa Cruz, Centro Turistico Brisas del Pacuare features an outdoor pool and views of the mountains. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Certain rooms feature views of the pool or garden. Each room comes with a private bathroom.There is a shared lounge at the property.Tobías Bolaños International Airport is 39 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Hotel Los Rios
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hotel Los Rios offers accommodations in Guácimo. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels.Tortuguero is 26 miles from Hotel Los Rios, and Santa Cruz is 17 miles from the property. Tobías Bolaños International Airport is 35 miles away.
- Nice apartments – good location for Earth University
El personal muy amable y servicial, nos pasamos de la hora límite del
Desayuno y siempre nos lo
- Habitaciones individuales super encantadoras, cama grandísima, ducha y jacuzzi perfectos (escogimos la suite). La cena en el restaurante super rica, el desayuno nada mal, pero me hubiera gustado que incluyese algo dulce.
- muy bien aunque el precio en booking está muy alto
- Lo mejor fue q el hotel tiene una infraestructura bonita y se ve muy bonito
Bella Vista Ranch Ecolodge
Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the mountains, Bella Vista Ranch Ecolodge is located in Turrialba in the region of Cartago, just 8 miles from Santa Cruz. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Some units feature a sitting area where you can relax. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. A flat-screen TV is featured.You will find a tour desk at the property.Cartago is 21 miles from Bella Vista Ranch Ecolodge, and Santa María is 31 miles from the property. Tobías Bolaños International Airport is 35 miles away.
- Terrific breakfasts, charming hosts, we loved the dogs!
- Great place, beautiful, very nice couple, nice bedroom
- It was the best place we ever stayed in. The drive up to the cabins was a big adventure and we were welcomed by two very caring and lovely hosts, annabell and mark. If you like to go rafting in the pacuare, they are really happy to organize the trip for you and it was even cheaper then to book upfront and the experience was great. The food is prepared by the hosts themselves and is really delicious and affordable. I can definitely recommend mark’s hamburgers and steaks. The best I had in a long time! They also serve vegetarian food, like vegetarian pasta which was amazing. The view from the cabins is spectacular with the active turrialba vulcano within sight. We’ll definitely miss the dogs, the many stories the hosts are telling and the delicious papayas, we got to eat every day. If you want to stay in turrialba, stay with them.
- My partner and I had problems renting a car at the airport, and ended up arriving late (around 20:30 I think) after driving for about 2.5 hours in the dark, with a lot of it on small, unlit roads. The owners waited up for us, and greeted us with a free beer for me and a smoothie for my partner. They also gave us great advice about which rafting companies to book with (they seemed to personally know almost everyone in the area), and even gave us some great recommendations about things to do and places to eat in our next destination, Peurto Viejo. Incredibly friendly and helpful people, and I was a little disappointed that we only were staying for one night.
- amazing hosts during our stay at this unique place. It‘s very cozy there and we got a lot of help from them. The view is just wonderful. The food is also delicious.
Hotel Los Tabacones
Hotel Los Tabacones is located in Guácimo, just 26 miles from Tortuguero. The hotel has an outdoor pool and views of the pool, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.Every room is equipped with a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is featured.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Santa Cruz is 17 miles from Hotel Los Tabacones, and Sarapiquí is 29 miles away. Tobías Bolaños International Airport is 35 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Hotel Guayabo is located in El Guayabo, 27 miles from San José and 30 miles from Heredia. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV.You will find a gift shop at the property.Santa Cruz is 3.2 miles from Hotel Guayabo, and Cartago is 18 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Tobías Bolaños International Airport, 31 miles from Hotel Guayabo.
The location was beautiful, in a little cabin on top of a mountain.
People here usually say “the staff is wonderful” but in this case the Miguel and his wife really are genuinely caring and loving. The food was traditional Costa Rican and superb.
- it is close to Guayabo archeological site, good food and nice staff
- Excelente servicio y trato al cliente y la habitación muy confortable
- El personal es sumamente agradable y dispuesto a complacer.
- Un lugar agradable, los propietarios muy amables y serviciales.
- The location was beautiful, in a little cabin on top of a mountain.
Top Hotels In Siquirres Limon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Siquirres Limon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Siquirres Limon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Siquirres Limon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!