7 Best Hotels To Stay In Servanches Aquitaine – Top Hotel Reviews
Servanches Aquitaine is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Servanches Aquitaine. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Servanches Aquitaine. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Servanches Aquitaine. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 7 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 7 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Servanches Aquitaine right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Servanches Aquitaine with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
7 Best Hotels In Servanches Aquitaine:
Hôtel Restaurant La Braisiere
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Hôtel Restaurant La Braisiere offers accommodations in Saint-Romain. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Every room has a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is available.Angoulême is 26 miles from Hôtel Braisiere, and Saint-Émilion is 30 miles away. Roumanière Airport is 36 miles from the property.
- Beautifully presented and cooked food. Bedroom very warm and comfortable bed. Plenty of hot water and hot towel radiator
- So friendly owners this is our favourite place to stay with very comfortable rooms
- The staff were ever so friendly and accommodating. The food was superb. Stayed here in order to travel to a wedding nearby but not much else going on in the area apart from 30min walk to aubeterre. Could do with a bit of a refurb.
- The breakfast was nice and the area pretty with some nice walks.
- Very friendly helpful staff made us feel totally welcome. The food was excellent and the wine selection was excellent
L’Hôtel du Périgord
Featuring free WiFi, L’Hôtel du Périgord offers accommodations in Aubeterre-sur-Dronne, just 26 miles from Angoulême. The hotel has a seasonal outdoor pool and sun terrace, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms have a TV.There is a hairdresser’s at the property.Saint-Émilion is 30 miles from L’Hôtel du Périgord, and Périgueux is 27 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Roumanière Airport, 35 miles from the property.
- The most welcoming staff, great restaurant, reasonable prices all round. Five minutes walk from the town center. Couldn’t have been better.
- Outside areas, especially the pool and gardens are very nice, a perfect place to sit and take in the sunshine and fresh air. The restaurant area and bar looked lovely however we did not use these as there was far too much in town to attract us instead.
- I didn’t use the wifi so cannot comment on the speed etc. Extremely friendly staff and nothing was too much trouble. I will stay here again when next in the area on business
- Near interesting village (the reason for our visit). Easy parking. Good restaurant.
- Staff were fantastic, excellent vegetarian dinner . Great gym! In a really great location. Breakfast is very good value for the price (compare to the price in town for the same range)
L’Art Dit Vin
Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, L’Art Dit Vin offers accommodations in Saint-Aigulin. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms have a TV.There is a shared lounge at the property.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking and fishing. Saint-Émilion is 19 miles from L’Art Dit Vin, and Libourne is 20 miles away. Roumanière Airport is 35 miles from the property.
- Lovely friendly staff, beautiful place and very helpful although they didn’t have a room with a bath the owner did find me a room with a lovely shower
Excellent dinner provided in the restaurant, all local produce and made on the premises.
There is a big garden, and we were kindly allowed to picnic there with our large family.
- The food was outstanding. Both dinner and breakfast. The staff were incredibly friendly, knowledgeable and helpful.
- The hotel is right opposite the village train station so very convenient if arriving by public transport (but it wasn’t noisy). It was easy to park in front of the hotel. There was a supermarket just down the street. The hotel has a very pleasant garden where the food is served in summer. The main emphasis of the place is on the food and indeed the two meals we had there were excellent. The ingredients and cooking methods were explained to us in great detail. They take great care and pride in the dining experience. The staff were very friendly and helpful throughout our 5 night stay.
- Les chambres sont simples mais modernes et d’une propreté impeccable. L’accueil est très chaleureux et agréable, tout est mis en œuvre pour se sentir à l’aise. La cuisine du restaurant est raffinée et délicieuse. Je recommande sans hésitation.
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Natur’Hôtel offers accommodations in Ménesplet. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a TV. Every room includes a private bathroom equipped with a shower.You will find room service at the property.Saint-Émilion is 16 miles from Natur’Hôtel, and Bergerac is 21 miles from the property. Roumanière Airport is 24 miles away.
Everything about it. Clean ,comfortable , secure parking, friendly reception.
All good would stay there again if in the area
- pas assez diversifié en céréales pains complet fruits
- Très bien accueilli, chambre spacieuse et petit déjeuner bien fourni.
Petit déjeuner de qualité , vrai jus d’orange , viennoiseries et pain venant de boulangerie.
Chambre confortable et bien isolée.
- Le confort du lit, l’accueil simple mais efficace, le calme.
- Everything about it. Clean ,comfortable , secure parking, friendly reception.
Hotel La Vieille Maison
Showcasing an outdoor pool, year-round outdoor pool and seasonal outdoor pool, Hotel La Vieille Maison is located in Saint-Paul-Lizonne, just 24 miles from Angoulême. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms include a private bathroom.Périgueux is 23 miles from Hotel La Vieille Maison, and Brantôme is 18 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Roumanière Airport, 36 miles from the property.
Fantastic traditional hotel.
Andy and his family were more than helpful before we arrived, and during our stay. Our evening meal was fabulous and the breakfast was lovely.
The rooms were clean and comfortable.
Only slightly unfortunate point, a couple of the showers had very low output but not sure if that was due to our large group size.
On the evening of arrival, we were late, a delicious dinner was taken for us on the table.
Very nice owners.
Romantic authentic building.
Recommended for this environment
- The friendly atmosphere and caring attitude of the owners was a joy. The food was spectacular – and very reasonably priced. We were attending a wedding at the Chateau La Gauterie which was a 5 minute drive away or about 20 mins walk so La Vielle Maison was ideally situated for us. Both Andy and Egia (not sure of spelling!) and Andy’s mum work their socks off to provide a high level of hospitality in this ancient higgledy piggledy building with lovely views from the terrace. Top marks from us for a delightful experience.
Lovely setting and very pretty building and grounds with ample parking. The hostess was charming, very helpful and accommodating. The room was perfect for travelling with dogs as it had its own outdoor accesss and was simply but well decorated.
The evening meal was delicious and they had gone out of their way to provide me with gluten free bread and cereal the next morning. We ate on a lovely terrace with great ambience. Would happily stay there again either as an overnight or if discovering the area.
Such a friendly and well run place. Fabulous food and restaurant. Large Rooms. Quiet and Clean.
The owners work hard and are so helpful. Its a lovely and compact place with everything you need. Our Dog was very welcome and looked after as well as us! Thank you.
- Fantastic traditional hotel.
Showcasing a terrace and views of the city, Le TEPPA’Z is located in Mussidan in the region of Aquitaine, just 27 miles from Saint-Émilion. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room is fitted with a private bathroom.Périgueux is 20 miles from Le TEPPA’Z, and Bergerac is 14 miles away. The nearest airport is Roumanière Airport, 16 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
L’un des sens
Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, L’un des sens offers accommodations in Villefranche-de-Lonchat, just 11 miles from Saint-Émilion. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. Each room has a private bathroom.There is an ATM and gift shop at the property.Bergerac is 22 miles from L’un des sens, and Libourne is 15 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Roumanière Airport, 24 miles from the property.
Rooms are compact but comfortable. Outside the bedrooms there is a common sitting room with access to a rooftop balcony and beautiful vistas of sunrise.
A typical French breakfast is served in the dining area with views of the village square.
Fine dining is also available in the evening in the well appointed dining room.
- situation de l’hotel parfaite , chambre très propre et literie très confortable, petit déjeuner excellent jus de pomme des producteurs voisins , pain fait maison EXCELLENT. Le personnel est accueillant, gentil.
Petit déjeuner correct pain frais, croissant excellent et confiture maison.
La propriétaire très gentille et serviable. Chambre à 2 lits assez grande et propre
- L’accueil chaleureux de la propriétaire, ancienne décoratrice qui excelle en la matière et son mari excellent cuisinier ! hôtel et restaurant à recommander.
- La chambre, bien que petite, mais suffisante pour une nuit, est agréable et confortable.
- Rooms are compact but comfortable. Outside the bedrooms there is a common sitting room with access to a rooftop balcony and beautiful vistas of sunrise.
Top Hotels In Servanches Aquitaine Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Servanches Aquitaine to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Servanches Aquitaine but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Servanches Aquitaine. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!